Kink University - Ch. 06

Story Info
Lilly has her first milking session-- oops, I mean "class."
3.1k words
9.4k
00

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed the dirt path—not feeling particularly rushed anymore. If this was supposed to be my only class for the whole day, I couldn't imagine there was much of a time constraint—especially if it was taking place outside the university. So, I decided to enjoy my leisurely pace; it was another sunny day with the wind gently blowing over the valley. I closed my eyes and gave a content sigh as it blew through my curls.

After a few minutes, I saw the building that my ring had told me to go to. It was one of the barns I had seen before. With how small it was, I guessed that it would be able to house maybe a dozen cows comfortably. There was a wooden fence surrounding about approximate three acres of land surrounding the building. Connected to a gate was a wooden post, etched with the same grass symbol I had seen on the wall in the auditorium. This had to be the place.

Finding that the gate was unlocked, I went through and then closed it behind me. A much smaller dirt path led up to the barn, and I followed it up. Several bees and a handful of blue butterflies danced between the clover flowers in the field.

I reached the barn and noticed that the large barn doors were shut. Following the path, I went to the side of the barn and found an open entrance. I went inside.

Inside, I saw about eight stalls where cattle could be kept, and then a bit of open space near the large barn doors. I was surprised to find that it was remarkably clean. There were no patties or fur—or any signs of animals for that matter. Though the ground was covered in hay, it was not the dusty straw form that would have had me sneezing.

I knelt and touched it to find it was both reasonably soft and also deep enough to make a very comfortable ground. Of course, this left the barn smelling fresh.

"Hello?" I called softly, looking around for any sign of people.

"Oh, you're here!" called someone from one of the stalls. The person stepped out and waved with one hand while carrying a clipboard in the other. She was a head or two taller than me and was of medium build. Her wrinkled skin was a light green with a bluish tint. The green woman was older—seeming to be in about her fifties.

She wore the same canvas material that I did but in the style of coveralls, under an open robe that was a vibrant red. This color went well with her fingernails and eyes, which were also both a bright red. On her head was a straw hat over green hair, with what seemed to be living flowers growing on the brim. Was this a dryad ... or, more specifically, some kind of nymph?

"I'm here for the ... healing class?" I said, hoping I was in the right place.

The nymph gave a nod and a cheery smile. "Welcome! You can call me Hyrranesus—consultation expert on organic composition."

"So, you're not a professor from the school?" I asked, confused.

"Correct. I just step in from time to time to aid in a particular class or for consultation work regarding my field of study. I like to travel, you see, take my focus to the world at large. But helping out at the university is nostalgic, and occasionally even interesting. Think of this course as more of a ... directed study. I'll help you along from an advisory lead perspective. But you get to call the shots whenever you like. Though, judging by your student profile, I would say that's not often, huh?" Hyrranesus gave a playful wink.

I gave an awkward smile and nodded.

Hyrranesus continued, "Anyhow, I come by from time to time. To be honest, though, it's been a while since I've seen an underclassman take this course—and on a Monday no less! Usually, I just get a couple upperclassmen filling a spare midweek time slot."

"It seemed—uhm—useful for a starting magic," I said, not knowing how to explain videogame logic to a nymph and not quite yet comfortable explaining my more erotic motivations to someone I had just met.

"Indeed," Hyrranesus said, studying the notes on her clipboard. Her eyes widened in surprise. "And a voluntary surprise student as well. Well, won't this be exciting."

I bit my lower lip and forced a chuckle, not sure what to say.

Hyrranesus lowered the clipboard to her side and beckoned me to follow while she talked. "You know, of course, about your safewords. Use them at any time. I remind you because I will be following your annotated preferences and limits to best utilize the surprise-factor in enhancing the potency of your magical capabilities."

"What do you mean?" I asked as we approached the stall that she had exited earlier.

"All magic in this university is fueled by sexual arousal," Hyrranesus explained. "More specifically, it is powered through your sexual connection to yourself and, to a lesser extent, others. Not just a component or a key but the entire furnace. All we do here will be to teach you to tap into that. After all, you'll hardly be able to use that in times of need if you can't figure it out when conditions are ideal."

We stepped into the stall. Though big enough for a cow, it was much more spacious for me. It was fairly private—particularly on the sides—with swinging doors at the entrance. The floor was still soft straw. In the center of the room, however, was a wooden device. It looked like a pillory set at knee-height—meant to leave someone helpless and kneeling.

"No like for pain," Hyrranesus mumbled to herself as she glanced again at her chart. She then went to a back corner of the room, where there were a few miscellaneous items on a small shelf. She picked up a few blankets and ropes and then began to tie them to the pillory as padding.

I swallowed. Trying not to let myself get too aroused yet, I continued to look at the rest of the room. There were closed vents the size of windows on all the side-walls. One of them was cracked open, revealing another wooden vent closed on the other side. I guessed that these were like the double-doors in joined hotel rooms—you could open your own side if you wanted but not your neighbors. Maybe in case someone and their hypothetical classmate wanted to watch each other?

Suddenly, the sound of a loud cowbell broke me from my quiet staring. I jumped a bit, taken off-guard, and turned.

Hyrranesus was shaking a cowbell quite loudly. When she saw she had my attention, she spoke in a stern tone, "Kneel." Suddenly, her voice sounded like they were coming from a different person entirely. Gone was the patient and easy-going gardener sort from before. Now, she pointed at the device as she towered over me intimidatingly.

Already surprised and the slightest bit frightened, I did what I was told—kneeling onto the soft hay. I felt a hand take hold of my long, curly hair and gently lead me to the pillory on all fours.

One by one, Hyrranesus firmly took each of my arms and then my head and placed them in the padded grooves of the device. Once I was in place, she closed the device over my head, and then there was a latching sound. When she was finished, only my back end was free. My wrists and neck were locked so that I was face-down and on my knees.

In a motion that was mostly an involuntary twitch, I pulled one of my arms lightly. It didn't move.

"Hush ... it's alright, little cow," Hyrranesus said and stroked my hair. "You're doing a very good job. Just relax and let yourself be taken on the ride."

I swallowed and gave a helpless little nod. I felt myself already aroused, my little penis reacting and fighting against my underwear. My entire body became warm, and a soft shudder went through me. Between the gentle praise and the strict control she had over me, I had become more aroused than I could ever remember having felt. This only became more intense as she began to remove my robe ... then my outer clothes ... and then my underwear. So that I was naked and helpless before her.

"Now I'm going to give you something to drink," Hyrranesus said, now speaking cheerily again—like I was her pet who had decided to act well behaved. "I want you to be a good girl and drink it all up to make me happy. You understand?"

I gave a small nod and began to say, "Ye-"

"No, no, little cow," Hyrranesus said, interrupting me gently but firmly. "Little cows don't use words. They give cute little moos. Isn't that right?"

I paused for a moment, realizing my pride was already lost as I sat here naked in a pillory that I hadn't tried to fight at all. I wondered what any of this had to do with healing magic. But I had signed up for this ... for the surprise. And ... there was no arguing that I loved it. So, I let out a soft, "...moo..."

"Good girl!" Hyrranesus said and gently brushed at my hair with her fingers again. "Doesn't that feel so much better?"

"Moo," I said again. I found that, in fact, it did. Not only because it made her feel pleased with me, but also because I didn't have to say anything else. Normally, when I spoke, it was so hard. I worried about using the right words, the right emphasis, the right tone. I worried about what the people I spoke to would think about me afterward—that I would hurt their feelings, annoy them, or make them hate me. But there was no wrong way to say 'moo,' and so there were no horrific feelings of stress. I was there ... communicating ... but also not having to communicate. It was what I had always imagined normal people felt when they spoke.

"Now open up little cow," Hyrranesus said.

I felt something soft press against my lip. I opened them and felt a soft, marker-sized object rested on my tongue. It seemed to be a rubber nipple—like what I had seen calves fed with. Sure enough, when I gave a gentle suckle, milk came from it.

Mercifully, this milk was cold. The taste was pretty good as well—just a bit creamier than the whole milk I would have bought and enjoyed at home. Something was indeed odd about it, however. After swallowing, I noticed the feintest hot/warm after-burn. Like alcohol but infinitely smoother and with no taste of its own. I continued to drink until whatever container held the milk was empty.

Hyrranesus patted my on the behind affectionately. "Now, little cow, before I tell you about this special milk, you must keep in mind that the effects will only last a couple weeks if not re-administered. Then you will go completely back to the way you are if it is not to your liking. In other words, the effects can be completely temporary. Do you understand?"

Now a little nervous, I gave a small nod and then a little "moo" for good measure.

"Good girl," Hyrranesus said, before her tone took the same academic tone from before. "As far as you understood, you signed up for a healing class. The most potent form of healing magic thus-far discovered at the school comes from milk. I'm sure you felt the energy from what I gave you."

Again, I nodded ... but something in the back of my brain was beginning to piece together what she might be getting at. My heartrate picked up a bit.

"Well the milk I gave you is of a ... special quality," Hyrranesus continued. "I mean, most of them do have their own unique traits, stemming from the magician it came from. The sorcerer source, if you will. But this one is special for how it shares its own magic with those who drink it. In other words ... it gives others the ability to generate their own healing milk."

My eyes widened and I only barely caught myself before I used words.

"It's alright—it's alright, little cow," Hyrranesus said and began to stroke my hair again soothingly. "As I said, these effects will only last as long as you want them to. But imagine ... taking care of wounded and sick people just by letting milk be extracted from your breasts. Minor healing just by letting the scent of your cream fill the air, and major healing when your companions merely suckle."

I forced myself to take a breath and follow with what she was saying. If the effects were temporary, then why should I freak out. Plus ... it did kind of sound nice. I imagined muscular knights, dark wizards, and slender archers healing themselves during battle by sucking at my breasts. Using my body for their pleasure.

Again, my arousal returned—both in my girlcock and in my breasts. In fact, my breasts felt nearly ... electric with warm pleasure. I felt the odd urge to rub them against something.

"Good girl," Hyrranesus said. To my surprise, I felt one of her soft hands touch my breast. She gently pressed at it and gave a gentle squeeze ... which she pulled all the way down to my nipple. To my surprise, I felt something wet.

Was that ... milk?

"Already ... it's like you were made for this." Hyrranesus said and knelt so that I could see her. She put her fingers in front of my face so that I could see a drip of whiteness at the tip of them. "Now, it's time to show you my specialty—what makes me an expert in the field of organic composition. I'm going to see what makes your milk special."

I watched as Hyrranesus pressed her finger to her tongue to taste the milk. She placed her other hand on her breast and gently began to kneed as she closed her eyes. She let out a gentle moan and I realized that something unexpected was happening. Her throat ... it began to softly change in color—darkening at first and then lightening into a gentle pink.

I found watching the magic of her own abilities unfolding was exciting. Even more so, however, was my unexpected pleasure at watching someone drink from my body.

Then Hyrranesus opened her eyes. To my surprise, she raised an eyebrow and pursed her lips. She didn't look like she had figured anything out. If anything, she seemed more confused than before.

I felt my cheeks burn red and shame fill my body. The warmth of my arousal was violently replaced with a sticky feeling ... like it had been a mistake to come here. Shame. Awful, unbearable shame. I should have known there would be something wrong with me. Of course, I would make someone else uncomfortable by my presence. "I'm sorry if it's bad," I said, barely above a whisper. I could feel my eyes begin to water.

Hyrranesus looked confused for a moment; I had clearly interrupted whatever she was thinking about. She looked down at me and gave a rapid shake of her head. "Oh no, dear, your milk is lovely. It has a nice gingery after-taste that is just delightful. There's just something odd about the magic. But you did very well. So, so well." She stroked my hair again, this time a little more gently and more soothingly in how her nails scratched my scalp.

"Oh," I said, feeling a little embarrassed at the emotional outburst. But, ultimately, I felt relieved.

Hyrranesus stroked my hair quietly for a few moments, quiet as she seemed to lose herself again in thought. When my breathing had steadied, she said, "Actually, the magical aspect has me wondering if it connects to something else I had been working on. Would it be alright if I left you here for a few minutes so that I can make notes before we continue our class session?"

I nodded, somewhat glad to have a moment in private to compose myself.

"Thank you," Hyrranesus said and smiled at me before standing up. "I won't be long."

To my surprise, she did not unlock me. So all I could was sit there for a moment, my mind reeling and trying to process the several level of intensity that I'd just endured. The fear, the arousal, the surprise, the moment of utter shame. I sighed ... letting myself feel my feelings for a while until catharsis settled over me like a sleepy mist.

The experience had been good—amazing even. And when Hyrranesus had taken the milk from me, I had felt something that I had never thought I could feel as a trans woman. It had felt so ... validating and so ... right.

I also appreciated that Hyrranesus taken the time to comfort me; it had really helped. In reading about power-play sessions and relationships, I had always kind of glossed over what people had said about the importance of aftercare. Of making sure the submissive was alright, and they knew they were cared about—despite whatever rough play had happened before. I had always thought I wouldn't need it ... that the excitement would be like a roller coaster—fun and then over.

But it turned out that there was more to it than that ... that people brought their own baggage into the power scene even if the person in the play wasn't particularly rough at all. Aftercare was letting the dust settle after it was tossed around in the best ways possible, exposing unexpecting things buried underneath. It felt healing—for things even far beyond what had happened in sexual play.

As I thought this, I felt something I had not before. My nipples grew icy-hot, almost minty. Then, a gentle ripple spread from them—sending a comfortable chill through my entire body. Immediately, the slight discomfort from my kneeling position was erased. I felt oddly refreshed. Was ... was this part of the magic Hyrranesus had told me about?

I exhaled peacefully and finally let my body relax. I knelt in the pillory quietly, until I heard the door swing open. I looked up.

To my surprise, it was not Hyrranesus that I saw. It was a familiar, towering woman wearing black leather over her dark skin. It was ... the elf from before.

"Humie! And you're all tied up for me, just the way I like."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kink University Ch. 06 - "Milked" Lilly has her first milking session-- oops, I mean "class."in Audio
Tamara's Apprenticeship - Day 01 Tamara takes on a job helping out a mysterious older woman.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love A young man awkwardly tries to court his former teacher.in Fetish
Milkshake Mishap Four women find some milkshakes, how could it go wrong?in Fetish
Abigail and the Broken Pump Pt. 01 A desperate mother gets some nursing help.in Loving Wives
More Stories