Kink University - Ch. 07

Story Info
Lilly is discovered in a compromising position.
2.4k words
3.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

My eyes were wide; I had no idea what to do or say. The beautiful and terrifying elf was there with me--Hyrranesus nowhere to be seen or even heard. For the first time since being locked up, I truly tried to pull myself free from the pillory holding my neck and wrists soundly. I pressed into the soft hay with my knees and tried for any sort of leverage. However, there was no give whatsoever. I opened my mouth to shout for help, but found my voice choked off by the nerves wreaking havoc in my mind... while my body warmed. Oh no. It wasn't just my anxiety that had me there and helpless. Part of me craved to be exactly where I was.

"Finally, we have our time alone little one... or should I say little cow?" said the elf with hair in rising ringlets tied over the top of her head and skin like the night sky--complete with little speckles like stars. She gave a slight smile with her dark, full lips. Then, she knelt casually and brushed a string of hair from my face. "That is what old Hyrra called you, is it not? I'm so pleased to find you so quickly learning your place, even if it is from that... school. Gives us time for a proper introduction. My name is Aamalyn; though, you will soon be calling me Goddess."

"Y-you're not supposed to be here," I said, my voice coming out as a choked whisper. "The t-truce."

"Hush," Aamalyn said, drawing out the last sound for several second. She reached down and began to unlace one of her stilettos while all I could do was watch in mesmerized fear. "That's not how a good girl introduces herself, now is it?"

I swallowed forcefully and gave a small shudder. Then I said, "I'm Lilly."

"Lilly... what a cute temporary name for my future heal-cow," Aamalyn replied, now removing her other stiletto. "At least until I rename her. You don't have to worry, my good little girl. The truce only applies to the school itself and taking you against your will. We're not on school grounds right now... and I'm not going to do anything to you. Not until you are on your knees begging me to take you away from this school and into the real world. Under my heal... where you were born to be."

To emphasize her point, Aamalyn places her bare foot on my head. It was pleasantly warm. And I found myself feeling safer and warmer now that it was over me.

What.... what was happening to me? Part of me felt relieved that I wasn't in any danger. The other part of me was nervous at what this was becoming--between me and Aamalyn. How easily her words wormed their way to my core. My body started to nervously and... excitedly... tremble.

"In the meantime," Aamalyn said, finally standing so that I could no longer see her face from my position, bound and forced to look at the ground. "I am perfectly happy for the idiots at your school to do the groundwork of teaching you what you need to start being useful. Saves me some work... and then I can focus on refining you and making you a more useful little pet for me than they could have ever dreamed."

Aamalyn began to caress my face with her foot--affectionately stroking my chin and then my cheek.

I opened my mouth to try to say something. However, I quickly realized that I could think of nothing as my thoughts were just struggling to catch up. I felt my face warm and turn pink as I thought about how stupid I had to have looked--bound there with my mouth silently agape. I closed my eyes miserably.

After a moment, however, I felt something unexpected fill the gap in my words and lips. Something traced my mouth gently. Then, after a moment, it gently entered my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a foot blocking my vision. Which meant... it was Aamalyn's big toe in my mouth.

"Don't think... just suck now, little cow," Aamalyn said, her tone soft. Like she knew she didn't even need to try to be stern.

My body became hot and my arousal was undeniable. Obediently, I began to suckle her toe. Gently at first--tasting the slight saltiness of sweat and a bit of dust from the straw she had stepped on. Then more eagerly, making circles around her toe with my tongue. Feeling the differences in texture between her skin and her toenail. Before long, I found myself just sucking eagerly--like it was my only source of life or nourishment. She was right... I needed this... craved this.

"That's so good," Aamalyn said and gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. "Now just keep using your mouth for what it was made for while I give you your... supplemental teaching."

I continued to suckle needily as I listened--my mind in too much of an erotic haze to decide whether I wanted to learn anything from her or not.

"You are so eager to please, it's such a good attribute for someone like you," Aamalyn said. Her tone was light as it had been, at first. But as she went on, it became a bit more... heavy. Not in the sense that she was being stern with me--it was rather that she clearly considered her words to be of importance. "That willingness to do anything you have to... that will be invaluable as you make yourself into a powerful sorcerer."

I looked up at her, toe still in my mouth. I wanted to say that I wasn't sure about the idea of being willing to do anything. However, I still wasn't sure if I was ready to take her toe out of my mouth.

Aamalyn seemed to understand my look. She waved her hand dismissively and said, "I can see the University has put other ideas in your head."

I gave a hesitant nod. I craned my neck up to see what her reaction to this was.

However, Aamalyn was staring past me, seeming unexpectedly distracted. She shook her head as if answering some invisible person's question. I felt a sudden mix of emptiness and surprise when Aamalyn pulled away her toe to crouch over me. "Nobody is going to deny their own cravings for another. To be truly wanted... to be kept... you need to do what they need. Find someone who gives you the basics of what you need and then give in to them entirely. No limits, no boundaries. Otherwise, you will find yourself powerless as your ability to feel desirable leaves you. And losing your powers, that's something you can't afford to do here."

I looked up at her--the words resonating inside of me as something dangerous. She wasn't just talking about kink or sex or magic. She was talking about life. And though the words didn't seem specific to me, I couldn't help but internalize them to some degree.

I thought back to all the people who had left me, who had written me off when I had come out as trans. Because I wasn't the person they wanted, I wasn't worth keeping around. It was the biggest reason I had felt so little grief at being taken away from my world and my life. It hadn't really been a life at all... just an endless abyss of loneliness. To have ended that, I would have given nearly anything... except for one.

I shook my head and replied, "I can't.... just... give up who I am for anyone. I did that all my-my-my whole life, and I'd never-" Fearful shuddering took over, replacing the mixed excitement from before.

I thought I heard Aamalyn sigh, though it was too feint to be sure. "Yes, yes... there's a degree to which we cannot change. Your basic sense of dignity. A point of no compromise where even death itself seems a better option."

I nodded in agreement with her.

Aamalyn stood and took a few step as she continued, "But once you get past that point, is self-compromise really so bad on the little things? Being used a little here... manipulated a little there. When the alternative is to be alone... in an existence that will only kick you while you're down. Can you really say it would be better to hold on to whatever foolish notion of standards you have while everyone leaves your side? Or can you even understand what it is I'm talking about?"

I looked up and caught Aamalyn staring at the corner of the room while holding herself in her own arms. The posture made me feel... empathy for her, especially in the context of what she was saying.

"I... know," I finally replied, the words coming out even more ineffective than I thought possible. If I was being honest with myself, I wasn't sure that I could have kept myself from bending over backward to keep the person I loved happy, even at the expense of my own happiness. In fact, I knew I hadn't in the past. And I had paid for my mistake in being willing to bend more... and more... until I had finally broken. And where had left me? Instead of just being broken, I had been left broken and alone. The truth was that I wasn't sure I could keep from bending like that again. I wasn't sure I would even find it in me to want to.

Aamalyn turned and, from my position, I could only barely make out her face in my peripherals as she seemed to study me. Finally, she said, "Huh... I guess maybe you do." Her voice and her stare trailed off again.

A moment passed.

As if performing an emotional quick-change act, Aamalyn then smiled brightly at me. By the time she spoke again, her tone was light as it had been before. "That was a bit heavier than I intended for a first lesson. But it will at least give you something to... mull over like the little cow you are. This concludes today's class. I should get going before Hyrra returns and finds me here. But not to worry, we'll pick up with more soon. And next time, I will be sure to keep myself from getting so... distracted. Goodbye for now, Lilly."

Goodbye," I whispered back, but she was already gone. I sat for a moment, thinking sadly about her words. Unlike Aamalyn, I was not able to bounce back so quickly. Her words played in my mind on loop--making it hard for me to think about anything else. Only as an afterthought did it occur to me how familiarly she spoke of Hyrranesus... and the school in general.

I wished I could have talked to Aamalyn more about it all. Honestly, I would have just been happy if I were the sort of person who could have just given her a hug when she'd clearly been in so much distress. But she clearly was not up for that, anyways. So maybe it was a good thing that I had been locked and kept on my knees by the half-pillory... as much as by my social anxiety.

I thought and absorbed what had just happened... for several more minutes before Hyrranesus returned.

Hyrranesus walked through the stall doors and knelt to face me, her clipboard in one hand and a book in the other. Her brow was furrowed. She looked confused, but also energized. She dropped the book in front of me and turned through the pages--full of handwriting, sketches, and diagrams. Once she reached a certain page, she paused and read for a moment. After that, she reached down again and gently squeezed at my breast.

A shudder went through me, and only the oddity of the situation stopped me from whispering another "moo."

Hyrranesus then placed her finger with its singular drop of milk in her mouth again. This time, she pressed her free hand to her sex and gently stroked. Already, I could smell her--noting that she smelled sweeter than most others I had smelled like this. Hyrranesus nodded as if answering an unspoken question. Then she looked at me like she was surprised I was still there and said, "Please excuse me... this is not normally how I conduct my class."

"It's okay," I said, genuinely not bothered--though still always driven try to make people feel less bad. Mostly, I was confused and curious about what was happening. I was admittedly also still a little stunned from my interaction with Aamalyn.

Hyrranesus stood, and then I could hear a lock being released in the machine. "We need to meet with the Director. I'm not sure, but I think you have the capacity to create something that... that we're in need of. It's a lot, so it will be best for me to explain to the both of you at once." She pulled the pillory up--letting me free.

I crawled back out of it.

Before I could stand back up, a hand was in my face. It held something white and sweet-smelling. It was pressed closer to my mouth, and I opened up to allow it to be fed to me. Simultaneously, I tasted two things. First, the white object was a soft candy. I had tasted milk candies--imported from Thailand--a couple times, and the flavor was similar. Passively, I wondered what sexy individual the milk for this treat had come from. Secondly, I tasted the musky-sweet wetness from when Hyrranesus had touched herself--I guessed to empower her magic.

"You were a good cow, today," Hyrranesus said and patted me on the head.

Even knowing this was behavioral conditioning (and likely aroused even more by that fact), I felt a mix of arousal and pride in my performance. I let out a happy "moo" before finally standing back up. This felt a bit uncomfortable at first, so I stretched a little bit and then dusted off my knees.

Hyrranesus handed me my clothing--neatly folded, though I had no idea when she'd done so. "Let us depart."

I nodded and quickly hobbled around to throw on my clothes and sandals as quickly as possible. My robe wasn't even fully on before she was leading me out of the barn.

Once outside, I glanced around to see if I could spot Aamalyn. However, there was no sight of her. I wasn't sure that she could see, but I gave a small wave in the general direction of Kavtagro's Temple.

"Hurry, now," Hyrranesus called pleasantly. "And don't worry. Now that I know you're a distractable little cow, I'll remember to bring a nice leash for next time."

I hurried behind her, unable to keep from giving a smile.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Passenger Mommy takes care of her good boy right in the car.in Fetish
Eva's Creation Ch. 01 Eva develops a dominant A.I.in Fetish
Sharon's Little Plan Ch. 01 Sharon has come up with a way to deal with her Son's urges.in Fetish
Gaming Friends Andrew is about to meet his online friend for the first time.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shown Up A strong woman brings out a young man's femininity.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories