Kink University - Ch. 12 - Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I found it more difficult to speak, I finally managed, "I know it could have been something else, earlier. But if you ever need to talk about bad things from before here, or if you just need a hug, I'm here. I'm your roomie ... and your bestie. You matter to me. And I, uhm, like you for who you are." Finally, I released my hug—my face redder than it had ever been. I had to brace myself on the bed to keep the waves of shame, embarrassment, and doubt from toppling me over.

"You're not getting away that easy," Mystery said with a sob and latched back onto me for a second hug. They sobbed for several moments into my shoulder. After a while, they said, "We're the best roomies ever."

I nodded and let out a few sobs of my own as we held one another for another while longer, no more words needed between us.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
emiliacumsemiliacums7 months ago

Thank you for including that last little bit. It honestly resonates with me a lot, even though I didn’t really think much about it before now. So I’d like to thank you for shining a light on that and helping me look that part of myself in the eye, and not just brush it off like I’ve done before. So again thank you for including that part of the story and let’s hope I can take this to heart and hopefully get more comfortable with this in my own life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Leftovers Ch. 01-02 A wilder than anticipated birthday party.in Novels and Novellas
A Model Mother Pt. 01 Emily finds she enjoys selling dirty magazines to men.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Lacey and Her Boss Pt. 01 Lacey's very first date was with her boss at the bookstore.in Erotic Couplings
My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01 A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.in Interracial Love
Indentured Pervitude 01 A woman unexpectedly becomes the owner of her fiancé.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories