Kinks and Contracts

Story Info
A mother is the object of her son's and his wife's fantasy.
27.9k words
4.82
29.2k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
808 Followers

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old while engaging in sexual conduct. All acts in this story are consensual.

KINKS AND CONTRACTS

By: The Wilted Petal

Mike grew up a voyeur. He enjoyed spying on his mother. As a small child, it was innocent and playful. He would sneak around watch her do mundane things like cooking and laundry. His mother, Loraine, got wise to his antics and learned to spot the little troublemaker. She made games out of catching him in the act and they both laughed together. He never caught on, that at his age, he wasn't very quiet in his ways. Even if unseen, he was discovered easily.

As he matured, his voyeuristic desires faded. He ventured outside. He made friends, participated in sports, and played video games. Loraine never looked back at his curiosity. Yes, he matured, and his core need to see his mother did as well. This time, it wasn't about watching for the sake of watching.

He graduated high school having kept a secret hidden inside him. Between his graduation and his send off to college, he experimented. He waited until his mother was in various states of undress and went out of his way to sneak a peek. It was highly unproductive as he was unwilling to do anything unethical but there were times when he saw her in vulnerable states.

He realized that summer that he had a dark lust for his mother but never spoke a word about it to anyone.

As he was hoping to see his mother naked, his future wife, Sophia, was eyeing a female member of her own family. Her summer before college was filled with late nights with her sister. She was nineteen, almost twenty, and her sister was just eighteen. Her sister had just graduated and with them both headed to college in the fall, they grew closer.

They had always been best friends and nothing about how they behaved in front of each other was ever suspicious. In the late nights of that summer, though, things changed. As they shopped for freshman year, their wardrobe was of particular concern. They modeled their clothing, including their underwear, for each other. Being adults, and buying these items for themselves, they were experiencing being sexy for the first time. They were also secretly experiencing a new kind of physical attraction.

They were never shy about their topics of conversation between each other in private. They tested the waters with each other only to realize they both were curious about girls. They were both well indoctrinated into what they would expect in college and that included experimentation with their body. Neither of them took serious issue with the idea, but both desired extraordinary secrecy if they were to use each other.

Late nights became their playground for mutual masturbation. When they were comfortable having an orgasm next to the other, they moved to playful caresses and kissing. Weeks before they were to leave home, one waited naked in her bed for the other to come to her. They met in the dark and brought each other to orgasms more than their fingers. They slept together that one night and talked about it for the remainder of their time together.

As it turned out, college was not what they had been led to believe. Instead of parties with people drunkenly fucking each other in front of a crowd, their peers preferred to study or relax on their own. Some enjoyed outdoor activities with small groups of friends. They found that they also preferred more relaxing, less public ways of relaxation without compromising their reputations on campus. Neither regretted the night they had with each other, but they never talked about it, either.

A fire burned inside Sophia, though, for another woman's touch. Not any woman would do. She wanted her only sister to be her lover. When her sister became unobtainable, she searched silently for another woman to love.

***

Mike and Sophia met in their junior year of college. They had both declared their majors and began working toward law school. That path fatefully brought them together via many shared classes. It started with study groups. They noticed each other routinely being at the same places and mutually desired private study sessions together. They felt something drawing them to the other.

Private study sessions gave way to dating in their senior year. They found a new way to relieve the stress that built up during the week. During the last six months of school, they ritually booked a hotel room on Friday and Saturday nights. They left classes late on Fridays and met in their room. Sex consumed them until the early morning hours. A nearby diner became their usual Saturday morning gig. They would meet with their classmates for an all-day study session and hit the liquor store on their way to their hotel.

That began a pattern for them. They got engaged with the full support of their families. During their engagement, they revealed their deepest secrets to each other. Both were fearful of fully exposing themselves to the other but through mutual sharing, their stories were finally told. It took hours for their full stories to be told. With their vulnerabilities out in the open between them, they began exploring each other's fantasies.

Mike told her about the memory that was forever engrained in his head. He described the moment he walked past his mother's bedroom without thinking of looking in on her. The door was open enough for him to see something he had been hoping to see on purpose.

"She was completely naked, but I couldn't fully see her front or back. She was bent over at the waist, digging through her vanity drawer. I couldn't even see her face. Her fiery red hair was draped over the side of her face which is how she didn't see me. I saw her breasts hanging and moving with her as she did. I saw the curve of her back and butt. For a woman in her forties, she was something to look at, for sure. As she moved, I could see one of her ass cheeks, then the other. I stood there staring at her. I was startled back to reality when her hand went to her hair, and she moved it behind her ear. As soon as I could see her face, I closed the door for her and announced that she needed to be more careful.

"We never spoke of it after that. I also never told anyone what I just told you, but this is something else. I think I may want her because she's my mother. I have nothing to support that statement with. It's just a feeling I have."

Through Sophia's questions, she learned that he likely would have engaged in acts with her if there was a hint that she was willing. He explained in as much detail what he would have done if she offered herself to him. Having not seen pictures of her future mother-in-law, she openly told him that she thought Loraine was exceptionally beautiful and that she couldn't wait to see her in person. She was detailed about her own experience, too.

"We agreed to try out what we thought would be socially required of us once we got to college. Nobody in the house knew that we had spent weeks kissing and touching each other. We knew there was one thing left to get under our belts. I had already showered, and my sister was in the shower getting herself ready for me. I waited in my room, naked in bed, with the light off. My door opened slowly, and I saw her naked frame in the dim light of the hall. She closed the door behind her and quickly made her way to me. I threw my sheet off me, giving my body to her.

"We had done everything else, and we were excited to try something new. She told me how wet she already was as she mounted my leg and put her hand between my legs. I had already rubbed myself until I was soaked, and she discovered that quickly. Her hips moved back and forth on my thigh, and she moaned quietly. As she did that, she fingered me. We both moaned into each other's mouth as we kissed. I suggested we get to what we really wanted. She agreed and she changed position. Her pussy was directly over my face in short order and her tongue was on my clit just as fast.

"We both licked and sucked and moaned and came. When it was over, we both cuddled with each other and said how great it was. I can't speak for her, but the desire to be with a woman again never left me. Well, that's what I thought until recently. I began thinking that perhaps I simply wanted my sister again. Since we're being honest with each other, I think I feel as you do. A taboo relationship seems to be up my alley."

That conversation began a new chapter in their lives. They submitted to their dark desires and roleplaying their shared kink became commonplace in their bed.

Months went by and they finished law school. Their families flew in for their graduation. Sophia finally met Loraine and she was star-struck. She watched nearly every move the older woman made and ogled her body constantly. Their lives post-graduation turned into a whirlwind of events. They were to move to Mike's hometown for their wedding and careers. Loraine had used her contacts in the legal industry and called in her last favor.

Loraine had retired years before after a highly successful and lucrative career as an attorney turned mediator. Her dual skills were highly desired in high profile cases in family law. She retired young and took up a hobby in photography, another lucrative career. She arranged for her son and daughter-in-law to begin their first year at the same law firm. She knew the senior partners there and had mediated a few of their personal matters in the past.

Stress began to build in their individual lives. They blamed it on work exclusively without hesitation or awareness of other factors could be involved. In the initial stages, they resorted to their previous habits. Weekends became exclusively for sex and booze. With the sex came the roleplaying and despite it all, they never put the pieces together.

***

One Saturday night...

"Call me Mommy!" Sophia hissed loudly at her husband.

A sinister grin formed on Mike's lips.

"You like that, Mommy?" he replied. "You like your son's cock inside you?"

Mike was behind his wife while she was on all fours. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he rammed his cock into her pussy. She went back and forth between toying with her clit and alternatively pinching her own nipples while her tits swayed forward and back to the rhythm of the pounding her husband was giving her.

"I love his cock in me," she said, turning her head to stare him down. "He should have been fucking Mommy a long time ago!"

"I'm gonna cum, Mommy!" he announced.

"Just do it in my pussy, son," she replied in a carefully crafted tone.

She knew how to get him going and her motherly tone set him off.

"Oh fuck, you sound just like her!" he announced as he began pumping his seed into her.

"Yes, that's a good boy. Cum inside Mommy and I'll take care of it."

After depositing the last of his load inside her, he pushed himself deep inside. He snapped back to reality and slipped out of her as he rolled clumsily onto his back. She followed his lead and they both lay sweaty and breathing heavily.

"You think I sound just like her?" Sophia asked after a few minutes.

"Well, I guess if I were fucking my mom, it's how I would imagine she would sound. You've got the voice for it."

She kissed his cheek and left the room to get another drink.

"Want another jack and coke while I'm in the kitchen?" she asked before leaving.

He admired his wife's nude body as she stood near the bedroom door. She smiled when she noticed him gawking at her.

"Maybe I want more of that pussy when you get back," he said with a wink. "Yeah, another would be good."

She opened her legs, pushed her hips forward, and pulled her lips apart, showed his sperm leaking from her hole. Her intoxicated mind fogged her judgement in that moment as she behaved in a wildly untraditional yet attractive way to her husband.

"I'm good and lubricated if you want to fuck me again," she said before walking out.

That woman has her moments, he thought.

She returned with two small glasses and set one next to him before rejoining him in bed.

"You know," she said after taking a large sip, "I wonder what she would say to me if I were between her legs, eating her out."

"Mom?" he asked.

"Yeah, dummy! Who else would I be talking about? I like to rub my pussy sometimes thinking about being with your mom. She so beautiful and it drives me wild imagining those green eyes looking up at me from between my legs."

"I thought you might have been talking about your sister. I don't think my mom likes women like that."

"What if she did, though? Wouldn't it be hot to watch me suck on her clit?"

He took a large swill of his drink thinking about the idea. His cock began to rise, and she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it.

"It would be hotter if I was fucking her just like I was fucking you just now while she ate you out," he thought out loud. "I could watch your face as you cum and then cum inside her," he added, genuinely thinking of the scenario in his head.

Sophia rolled onto her stomach and opened her legs.

"Fuck me again, Mike. Put that cock in Mommy's pussy and fuck me like I know you want me."

He took another large swill from his glass and rolled on top of her. They went at it like that for a while and talked more until they both passed out. The drinks were still half full, and the light remained on the rest of the night. It had become common by that point to carelessly pass out at the end of such an evening.

When morning came, he rose and stumbled to the shower. Sophia was already showered and busy making breakfast for the two of them. When he joined her in the kitchen, they weren't the same booze fueled, lust-filled husband and wife from the night before. They talked about their plans for the day and other mundane things. All the while, he couldn't get the thought of his wife and his mother having sex out of his mind.

The idea had surfaced before but never outside of them fucking. They would briefly taunt each other with the concept between other, equally desirable ideas in the midst of their activities.

"Do you really want to be with Mom?" he asked, sipping his morning coffee.

"I could see it being a fun experience," she replied quickly.

That was quick, he thought. Almost like she was already thinking about it.

He imagined the scenario and a few ways he could see it play out, but the variable was his mother. He had no idea about her sexuality and if women were in her wheelhouse. The question of his participation also loomed over him.

If she'd be willing to explore with Sophia, maybe she would explore with me, too.

After a brief silence, she asked him the question he knew was coming.

"Do you?"

He knew what she was talking about and didn't have to think twice about his answer.

"I would if the opportunity presented itself," he told her. "If she would be with you, I don't know why I would be off limits."

Silence ruled the room again. His mind was all over the place. While his mother was the star in his fantasies for sure, his sister-in-law danced in and out of his thoughts, as well. He brought up her sister on occasion in bed, but she didn't respond to that as often. When she did, the enthusiasm of her response was lukewarm at best. He tested the waters a little with that idea in a more sobering environment.

"I wouldn't mind a romp in the sack with both you and your sister," he said.

She didn't respond to that idea except to raise her eyebrows slightly and give an affirmative nod.

"Are these things something we might want to pursue?" he asked.

She set her cup down, interlaced her fingers, and rested her hands on the table as if she were about to offer a settlement to her client. She locked eyes with her husband as a smirk began to appear.

"If you can deliver your mother, I can deliver my sister," she offered.

He recognized her tone as one of a seasoned attorney making the initial terms of a plea deal. The offer seemed intriguing. The idea that she would live his fantasy before him nibbled at him a little, though.

"Those are the terms?" he asked.

"You know better than that," she scolded him. "That's just the outline. The details are in the fine print as you should know."

"I see," he responded. "The fine print in this case must clearly lay out the individual terms of the deal as we both know. There can be no misunderstanding when it comes to when each party's obligation has been fulfilled."

"So, what are you proposing?" she asked.

"In this situation, we lay out the end game for each party. For your part, my obligation ends when you have an orgasm entirely at the hands of my mother."

"That's fair," she said. "What allowances are you afforded?"

He didn't need to think twice about what he wanted. It was his chance to put himself back in the game where his mother was concerned.

"To bring this deal to fruition, I may have to take certain liberties," he suggested.

"To get your mother in bed with me, you might have to have her yourself. That's what you're saying?"

"That might be a requirement, but I'm also not obligated to attempt any other avenue to reach the spirit of the goal," he told her. "In this case, the ends will justify the means."

She knew he was intentionally fabricating the terms to benefit him. She couldn't blame him, however, since she sometimes felt like she was invading his territory.

"I agree. We now reach the latter half of the deal," she said in her courtroom tone.

"Once you have cum at the hands of my mother, you will bring your sister into our bed for both of us."

"Fine. I reserve the right to hold myself to the same requirements to get this task executed," she said. "The ends will justify the means, after all."

"Indeed, they will. You may have to have certain experiences to close the deal."

She nodded in agreement and was about to close the deal on the table when he brought up the protection clause.

"What restitution do I get if you can't close the deal?" he asked.

"If you complete your end of this contract, we will have a new lover to engage with over a long period of time. That's not a loss in my book," she informed him.

They went back and forth with hypotheticals and worked through all the possibilities and outcomes. They both ultimately agreed that his mother could end up becoming the long-term partnership. They agreed on alternative and acceptable conclusions. The couple finally agreed that if he were to come short on his end of the contract, she could still engage her sibling if she so chose. Together, they would have incestuous affairs they could use to light their sex life on fire.

While she agreed with the terms, she was entirely focused on his end of the bargain and committed herself to doing whatever she needed to help him fulfill it.

"So, we have a viable contract?" she asked.

"We do," he agreed.

"Good," she said, standing.

She opened her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. She bent over the table and stared into his eyes.

"Come fuck me and sign the deal."

He quickly disrobed and was hard as he approached her.

"Care to get my pen ready?" he said, pointing the head of his cock near her mouth.

Her tongue slithered over her bottom lip and lathered the tip of his cock in her saliva. He pushed it into her mouth a little before stepping behind her and pushing it into her pussy in one slow stroke.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as he rested inside her. "I hope you get to fuck your mom."

"I hope you get to fuck my mom!" he said, starting to build a gentle rhythm.

"You just want to fuck my sister," she kidded.

"Babe, I want to fuck my mom and your sister!" he said, pushing in and out of her quicker than before.

He wanted both women, but he did want his mother more. When he was ready to cum, he didn't announce it. He pulled out of her and dumped his load all over her lower back and ass.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
808 Followers
123456...8