Kinks and Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can give you this," he said as he pushed his cock into her from behind.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled gently.

"Fuck me, baby," she said quickly after being repositioned.

He rammed his cock into her hard and fast with the intention of dumping his load into her. She looked back at him and shook her ass, coaxing him to be more aggressive. He pulled her hair harder and asked if that was what she wanted.

"I wanted you to be the man and fuck me properly," she said. "Now fuck me and show me the man you are!"

The quick change in attitude initially confused him, but he enjoyed the role she demanded of him. He snatched more of her hand into his hands and tugged harder at it. His other hand gripped her hip harder as he thrust hard into her, causing defined ripples on her ass as he fucked her.

"Use me, Mike! Use my pussy for your pleasure!" she demanded.

He responded by only continuing to pound her pussy.

"Cum for me, Michael. Dump that load in my pussy!" she demanded.

The sudden change in tone on her part was an extreme turn on for him. He fucked her good and hard until he was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," he announced.

"Cum inside me," she said, looking back at him.

Several thrusts later, it was time.

"Cumming!" he said loudly.

"Oh, fuck!" she said as she felt his semen enter her. "Fill me up!"

He did as she asked and released her quickly.

"Oh, man," he said, "you changed roles pretty quick."

She turned and lay on her back, looking up at him.

"Well, I told you from the start I like to be submissive to my man."

"And you like to cuddle," he responded.

"I do like to cuddle, too."

"What's the difference?" he asked as he moved to lay behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"I walked into this with a solid plan. I didn't think it through, and I know now that it was a terrible plan from the start. I wanted to have you as the big tough man who would fuck me and go about his business because I wanted to separate our traditional relationship."

"Separate or cancel it?" he asked.

"I think in this case, both. In my head, your wife would make me cum in ways that mentally satisfied me while you would physically exhaust me with your efforts to cum and I would get the best of both worlds. Turns out, though, that I can get those experiences from both of you."

"Did my wife physically exhaust you?" he asked playfully.

"She made me cum so hard, so much more than I thought a woman could do."

"So, what are you thinking now?" he asked.

She exhaled loudly and told him, "I can't detach from our past together. I thought I could, but I just can't. I guess we just do whatever comes naturally. There's no point in trying to change what we are."

"You're beginning to feel what I've felt all these years," he told her.

"I guess I am," she said quietly.

They remained on the couch for a while. She felt comfortable in his arms, and he finally felt complete.

Nighttime came and they were still nestled on the couch when Mike finally broke the silence.

"Are you ready for bed?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said in a downtrodden tone.

"What's wrong?" he asked as they gathered everything up.

"I wish we had more time is all."

"We have a lot of time! You can come over whenever you like, or we can come over here."

"There's just so much more that I want to do tonight with you, but yeah, we have a lot of time."

They slipped under the sheets of her bed and talked about what would come next.

"I clearly intended for sex to happen when I invited you over individually, but that was a requirement of mine. I needed to be with you both alone. It feels weird planning anything else, though."

"How do you think things would transpire between us in the future?" he asked.

"I can tell you what I think our first time all together would look like if I planned it," she suggested.

"And you're saying that you don't want to do that, right?"

"Yeah," she replied. "We would go out together and have some fun during the day. When we got home, whichever house it would be, I would make a move on Sophia and get her into bed and invite you to watch us for a bit before joining."

"That sounds pretty solid. What happens after that?"

"Obviously you would fuck whichever one of us was most accessible to you. Hell, you could just wait until we both came and pick one of us while the other watches. Both are very good choices, in my opinion."

"What do you think about one of us randomly stopping by for intimate time with you?"

"By random, you mean unannounced?"

"That or calling you up and arranging something soon?"

"I feel like there's going to be a lot of questions like this because I have some of my own."

They both lay next to each other thinking about all the questions that needed answers.

"Would it just be easier to say that you have to be with both of us together or not at all?" he asked.

"I was thinking that. I have an idea. Ready?"

"Let `er rip," he said, kissing her forehead quickly.

"Let's get together soon and talk about this as a group. We can order pizza, be in our pajamas all day, have some drinks and work out our concerns and questions. When we're satisfied that we can move forward happily, we can take the PJ's off and have some fun!"

"I think that's the perfect thing to do. I think walking in, we can all agree that if we can't find satisfactory answers, then our experiences must be had together."

Loraine agreed quickly.

"Absolutely. I've been proud of you my whole life but even now, you impress me with your mature approach to things."

"This is not something someone can be immature about. A married couple bringing a third into their bed is a step on its own. Doing what we're doing is something else entirely."

"Well, if you're looking for a safe bet, family never lets you down, huh?" Loraine said.

She giggled at her own joke and Mike joined her in laughing at the humor she had about it all.

"No, they certainly don't, and you certainly didn't disappoint today," he told her.

"You know what I forgot to do? I didn't get a picture of us to send to Sophia."

"Shit! I don't want her to feel left out! What did you have in mind?"

A grin quickly crossed her lips.

"Do you think you could cum again? I know it's a lot to ask."

"I seriously do not have the energy to fuck you again tonight," he told her.

"Think you could handle a blowjob?"

"I'll never turn that down," he said. "Please don't be disappointed if I don't get there, though."

She slid down the bed and wrapped her hand around his dick and stroked it slowly.

"Maybe this will help," she said. "I imagined you cumming on my face and the picture would be of your dick against my face with me grinning. If you can't get there, which I can completely understand, would just be me with half your cock in my mouth while staring at the camera."

She felt his cock get hard again in her hand.

"Seems like I have my answer!" she said and took him into her mouth.

He got his phone ready to take several pictures just in case. She started slowly and worked her mouth and hand into a quick rhythm.

"This will get me there for sure," he told her. "I said this before but you're amazing at this."

As he predicted, he warned her just as he was about to erupt. He got his phone ready, and she positioned her face just as she needed it to be. Her hand worked its magic on his shaft, and he was soon cumming on her face. He snapped pictures as he coated her face.

"Get ready," she quickly told him.

"I'm already snapping."

After the last pose, she got out of bed to clean her face off. He got rid of the blurry images and waited for her to return.

"There's a few here for you to choose from," he told her, handing her the phone.

She picked her favorite and put it in a message to Sophia.

"I raised a mess maker!" she added and sent the message.

Sophia responded quickly with several laughing emojis.

"For the record, my son, that's the last time I will let you cum on my face. I very much do not like it at all."

"To be honest, I was surprised you mentioned it," he said, putting his phone away.

"I've never let a man do that because I was sure I wouldn't enjoy it. I guess I was right."

"We'll have to see what else you've been afraid to try and at least make you know for certain," he told her. "Until then, you have very much wiped me out today, Mom. I'm glad to share your bed with you."

"Me too, honey," she said, kissing him softly.

She backed up to him and he wrapped his arm around her, holding her close to him. She squeezed his hand softly.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

***

They came together shortly after Mike's night with his mother. It was exactly as Loraine imagined. They all met at her house, and they worked through the day communicating their questions and concerns about their new relationship. They reached out to the internet for information to help them make decisions. Eventually, they came to an impasse.

"I think we have all done a great job, but I feel we should not try to force a complicated issue. I'm more than happy to be with you both together exclusively if it means not putting what we built at risk of failure," Loraine said.

"I certainly don't want to lose what we already have," Sophia said.

Mike shifted his gaze between the two women and said, "I think it's the best choice. Sophia and I will have each other, and Mom can enjoy us both when the mood strikes."

Loraine excused herself to the restroom while Sophia and Mike talked. When she returned, she had ditched her clothes and arrived in the living room nude.

"It's been quite a day, my loves. It's time to have some fun!"

Sophia was instantly excited. She stood and pulled her pajama shirt over her head and ran to her mother-in-law. The two women kissed passionately. Mike watched his wife and mother get reacquainted in the middle of the room. He watched their hands roam all over each other as they kissed deeply.

Sophia was quick to get on her knees and dive between Loraine's legs.

"Shit!" Loraine yelped as Sophia's tongue made contact with her clit.

Mike got behind his wife and carefully helped her out of the rest of her clothes. He returned to his seat and watched the two women in his life act out their fantasies together. Loraine's eyes were closed while her hands steadied her lover's hand. Sophia braced herself on the outsides of Loraine's thighs and lapped at her mother-in-law's juices like a thirsty puppy.

What an image, Mike thought.

He watched them for a while before deciding to take the action to the bedroom.

"Come on, you two," he said in his best parenting tone. "There's a more comfortable spot for this."

He pulled his mother with him by her arm as she offered weak and comical complaints along the way. His wife also protested weakly until they all made their way to the bedroom. Sophia and Loraine got right to business on the bed as Mike carefully undressed and sat on the bed next to them. Loraine was on her back with her legs wide open. Sophia crawled between her mother-in-law's legs and went back to work on her pussy.

"This makes me happy," he said to both of them.

Loraine looked at her son with absent eyes, overcome with lust and passion.

"It seems you enjoy a woman's careful touch, huh?" he said to his mother.

"Her tongue is inside my pussy," she said with a distant look in her eyes. "I could never give this up."

Mike smiled widely and moved closer to his wife. His hand went to her naked ass and moved his hand softly over the curves of her ass and her back. He encouraged her with soft spoken words and enjoyed the moment. Every care he ever had was lost in favor of what was happening in front of him. For the first time in his life, he experienced true happiness.

He watched his two favorite women in the throes of passion and couldn't keep his emotions in check. His eyes watered and as much as he tried to hide it, a tear fell from a single eye. He tried to hide it and wipe it away without drawing attention to himself, but his sinuses interfered, and he drew the attention of his wife.

"Babe, are you okay?" she asked.

Sophia's sudden change of attentiveness alerted his mother to the situation.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Loraine asked.

"It's fine," he said. "Being here right now with both of you is everything I ever wanted and it's happening in a single moment. It always sounded good to me but having it happen right here is overwhelming."

Loraine shifted over several inches to be closer to her son.

"I think what might make it better is if you fuck your wife while she makes me cum," she whispered to him.

Sophia shook her ass back and forth, inviting her husband to take her.

He happily positioned himself behind her and waited for his two women to get back to what they were doing. The moans of his mother were enough for him to know his wife was ready. He gripped his wife's hip with his hand and guided his cock into her as her tongue was doing its due diligence on his mother's clit.

For the first time, they were all one, experiencing pleasure from each other in one way or another. While Sophia felt pleasure from her husband, she experienced enthusiastic feedback from her mother-in-law. Loraine was on the receiving end of an energetic tongue, but she could feel her son's thrusts reverberate through his wife into her. Mike enjoyed his wife's tight pussy as he always had but the sensation was multiplied by watching his mother's face as his wife brought her to new heights of pleasure she only ever dreamed of.

That night, they sealed the deal of their contract with each other. They explored human sexuality together and with research and exploration, they developed their own kinks that they enjoyed entirely and exclusively as a threesome. Their time together was long lived, and they never left each other's side feeling unfulfilled. Mike and Loraine's relationship reached levels most would only ever dream of. Sophia was also in a new world of personal sexual achievement. She had the woman she wanted most of all and the husband who held her heart in his hand.

Kinks and contracts aside, their love bound them.

1...345678