Kinks and Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you have experience being with women?" Loraine asked.

"With my sister, yes. It wasn't a love affair or anything like that. We used each other to learn what we could about women. I knew I was bisexual before that even started, though. It didn't develop after Mike and I met."

Loraine nodded in understanding. She was curious about Sophia's relationship with her sister, but it was of little consequence at that moment.

"Mike told me about the time he watched you in your room. I can tell you that at that time, he wasn't aware of a physical attraction to you. Well, let me rephrase that. He was attracted to the woman he saw, not you as his mother. I can also tell you that my attraction to you began during our engagement when he first showed me pictures of you. The attraction was instantaneous."

"Keep going, this is very helpful."

"When I met you, the part of me that desired another woman came alive. Yes, I was attracted to you before, but I wanted you the moment I met you."

"Okay, what was his take on me at that time?" Loraine asked.

"Nothing different that I know about, and we share everything with each other."

"Alright then, what's next?"

"Well, not much happened after that. We got jobs and we focused on that. Our bedroom life leveled off a bit. We spiced it up by acting out fantasies in bed."

"By fantasies, you mean me?"

"Kinda, yeah. You began appearing in our little role-playing scenarios from time to time."

Sophia didn't want to go into detail about her role in their bed unless pressed. Luckily, Loraine steered the conversation elsewhere.

"I understand that you both are attracted to me, but something needs to be clear here. Is it me as a woman or is it me as his mother that tantalizes the two of you?"

Sophia appeared uncomfortable and shy about answering the question.

"I'm not here to judge you, honey. I just want to know everything I can. You should know at this point that I'm at the very least considering what I believe to be a proposal of sorts from the two of you."

"I can clear that up, too," Sophia said, continuing to spill the beans. "Your presence in our little games was minimal. It was a turn on for us to merely mention you. Then, one night not long ago, we both just dove right in. I'll spare you the details, but it all started the morning after that night. He asked if I was serious about wanting you and I confirmed I was."

Loraine moved to interject but Sophia continued.

"I promise you'll understand this completely in a minute. We then talked it out and made a little contract with each other. I wanted you and I wanted him to make it happen. In return, he wanted me to get my sister involved with us. In the process of figuring all of that out, we both agreed that if he were to find himself in a position where he could have you as well, I was fine with it."

"You understand how that sounds, right?" Loraine asked. "I'm not an object to be bargained over or used as a pawn."

Sophia became upset.

"I know!" she said, "I'm so sorry! We both love you and our feelings got the better of us!"

"That's not really an acceptable reason, Sophia, but thank you for being honest with me. Don't be upset, though. I know how feelings can cloud a person's judgement and, in the moment, I have to believe that you balked at the idea of simply coming clean with your feelings to me yourself."

"The idea seemed impossible, for sure."

Loraine looked around as she considered everything she learned.

"I guess showing up at my front door asking if I'm willing to fuck both of you is a wild concept and very presumptuous."

Sophia snorted in surprise and laughter. Loraine joined her and took Sophia's hand.

"Honey, I'm not dumb. I knew what my son was up to. I knew he took every opportunity to look at me and to be honest, I liked the attention. I also knew that you fancied me in some way. I saw you looking at me sometimes."

Loraine smiled warmly at her daughter-in-law.

"I liked the attention, to be honest. I admit that I never would have imagined you two would seriously want a relationship with me like what you've proposed. Since no one is around, let me ask this so I'm clear. You both want to have sex with me?"

Sophia looked into Loraine's eyes and nodded. Loraine sighed as she contemplated her next words.

"I'm not making any promises here, okay? You're here with me first because you're the new experience for me. With that, you're the deal maker. I have certain relationship standards. That said, if we find a spark between us tonight, I'll entertain my son's interests. If not, I won't be available to either of you in that way. It's all or nothing with me, okay? Alternatively, it's also all and nothing else; meaning I don't want either of you involved with anyone else, including your sister."

"A spark tonight?" Sophia asked curiously.

"Yeah!" Loraine replied happily, "I have something for us to do that's fun. I'll tell you about that later."

"Okay, so if I have all this straight, it's me and him, not just one of us. If not both, then none. If something starts between the three of us, my sister is out of the question," Sophia said.

"That's pretty much it, yes. It will have to be both of you or neither of you. I won't have one being jealous of the other. I also don't want to be an option as a third person in your bedroom. If I am worthy of being in that position, I want to be the only one in that position."

"I don't think you lost a bit of your negotiating skills, Loraine," Sophia said.

"Mediation is a skill you never lose. How do you feel about my counter-offer? Maybe call it our own little contract?"

"This is all up to me?" Sophia asked.

"That's right. If you don't agree, and I would be okay with that, then there is no point moving forward."

Sophia didn't hesitate.

"I agree then."

"Just like that, huh?" Loraine asked.

"Yes, Mike will not object at all."

Loraine changed the subject quickly and went about the purpose of their outing.

"Well, this food isn't going to eat itself, you know!" she said happily.

Their conversation for the rest of the picnic was normal in every sense. Loraine was happy with the agreement they made and was ready to test her own limits. Sophia had become curious about more things than she was when she pulled into her mother-in-law's driveway. When they were done, they walked hand in hand to the car. When Sophia was in and buckling her seat belt, Loraine turned slightly toward her.

"Do you have something you want to ask me?" she asked bluntly.

Sophia looked confused.

"I'm trying to imagine how you could have come this far today and not asked me how I'm okay considering all of this, especially the idea of being intimate with my son."

"Oh," Sophia whispered. "I have to tell you that it's a question I've asked myself several times before, especially during the events that led up to me being with my sister. I didn't judge Mike for his confessions, and I assumed you have your reasons, too."

"What a great answer! Did you ever figure out your reasons?" Loraine asked.

"Never. I mean, I know the purpose of what I was doing with her, but never did I justify doing it with her. I could have found someone else, but I chose her."

"Maybe deep down that little kinky part of you was helping to make your decisions?"

"I considered that but after that one time with her, I never really expressed that desire again," Sophia stated.

"Except for role playing in your bedroom and being here asking to have sex with me?" Loraine asked with a grin on her face.

Sophia snickered and gave in, saying, "Yeah, I guess."

"When you married my son, you became family, honey."

Sophia smiled widely at her mother-in-law.

"Well, if you ever nail it down, let me know because I cannot for the life of me tell you why I think this is okay. I just feel it's something I want to do."

"Maybe you have a little kink monster of your own living in there?"

"Maybe I do! Well, let's go home and see if the little devil has something in store for us," Loraine said as she put the car into gear.

They arrived back at Loraine's house and put all the picnic materials away. When everything was cleaned up, she took Sophia by the hand and led her down the hall.

"As you know, I've taken up a hobby since I retired. I converted one of the bedrooms into a studio and I'd like to use you as a model of sorts tonight," she said, leading Sophia into the studio.

She began gently helping her daughter-in-law out of her outer clothing.

"Oh, these kinds of pictures," Sophia said as her shirt was lifted over her head.

"Well, you won't be nude, but we'll get kind of close."

Sophia thought things were moving a bit fast but felt a mix of excitement and curiosity at what might take place that night and in the future as a result of their discussion earlier.

Loraine looked Sophia over and said, "Your bra and panties are perfect for this. Keep your shoes on and sit on that covered crate over there. I'm going to get the lighting right and adjust the camera for your colors."

"My colors?"

"Yeah, you're tanned and dark haired while I'm fair complexed, we reflect light differently and both the lighting and the camera needs to be adjusted. I'm going to have you in an easy pose to get started. Sit further back on the crate, open your legs wide, and place your hands one on top of the other on the corner of the crate between your legs. Lower your upper body so your cleavage shows and look up at the camera."

Loraine looked through the viewfinder of the camera and focused the lens.

"Don't worry about your expression or your hair, I'll worry about those later."

Once the camera was set up, she adjusted Sophia's hair and coached her on her expressions. She took several shots and called Sophia over to look at them. She was wildly impressed and asked to do more.

"This is just the beginning," Loraine told her.

She had Sophia hold the same pose, except she had her lower one bra strap and use the hand on that side to reach into the cup on the bra and pretend she was in the middle of exposing her breast.

"Bow your head down a little and look up at the camera," Loraine Coached.

Throughout the evening, she put her daughter-in-law into several seductive positions, nearly exposing all the parts of her body in different images. Sophia was having a blast modeling and felt herself getting turned on. When the pictures were ready, Loraine put them up on the mounted television and showed her each one.

"These are raw images. Photographers often retouch images to get rid of undesirable things like acne, bug bites, moles or whatever. They also tend to soften images to the point where the model looks unrealistic. I don't generally do any of that as a woman should be proud of her natural appearance."

Sophia got behind Loraine and wrapped her arms around her midsection while the images were being displayed one after the other. Loraine put her hand over Sophia's while she used her other hand to point at specific parts of the pictures as they appeared on the screen.

"Do we want to take any without my clothes on?" Sophia whispered in Loraine's ear.

Loraine shuddered at the sultry tone that filled her ears.

"So, these are for you and Mike. I do have one picture I would like to take for me if you're okay with it."

"Sure!" Sophia said, walking back toward her stage.

"Perfect. I want you to turn around first and push the bra straps off your shoulder. Then, I want you to lower your bra until your breasts are completely uncovered. Before you turn around, use two fingers from each hand to cover your nipples."

"They don't quite cover my areola," Sophia said.

"That's fine, now turn around and open your legs slightly. Good, now look intensely at the camera and I want you, on one hand, to open your two fingers until that nipple is just visible. Keep your gaze on the camera."

She snapped several pictures.

"Now, slowly move around. Move your head back and forth, say whatever you like and I'm going to capture several images. Don't move your fingers, though."

Sophia modeled herself like she had seen professionals do in shoots. When it was over, Loraine asked Sophia to restore her bra and put on her other clothes. The women enjoyed their roles in the photo shoot and had lost track of time. It was approaching 11 PM.

"My god, it's getting late. I'm sorry to keep you out so long," Loraine said as she loaded the images up to the screen.

"As I said, these are for me. What do you think?"

"So erotic," Sophia said.

"Eroticism is what I love most. You don't have to show much to turn me on," Loraine offered.

"Well, I'm certainly turned on and I haven't even seen you yet!"

Loraine turned to face her daughter-in-law.

"You trusted me at every turn today and that goes a long way with me."

Loraine moved closer and pulled Sophia to her. She wrapped one arm around her body and placed her free hand behind her head. She gently pressed her lips to Sophia's. Sophia moaned quietly and her knees became weak. As the kiss persisted, so did its intensity. Sophia's hands found their way to Loraine's face as each moment became more aggressive than the one before it. Loraine was the first to step back.

"Whoa," she said, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," Sophia said shyly. "I never kissed a woman like that."

"Neither have I," Loraine said with a wink. "It's just about time for me to go to bed which means it's time for you to head home. I'll e-mail the photos to you tomorrow."

As they reached the front door, Sophia had one last parting comment.

"Listen, this was so much more fun than I could have imagined," she said, taking her mother-in-law's hand in hers, "and I would love to spend more time with you."

Loraine put a hand on Sophia's cheek and kissed her lips softly one more time.

"I admit I also enjoyed my time with you more than I expected. I'll get in touch with you personally after I have some time with my son."

Sophia stared into Loraine's eyes, not wanting to leave.

"I know, honey," Loraine said, "You'll be back."

After the door closed, Loraine watched Sophia get into her car and pause before driving away.

"Just go, honey. I want you, too," she whispered as she watched her through the blinds.

Sophia breathed heavily sitting in her car as she fought back her emotions. She picked up her phone and texted her husband.

"I'm not in the mood for sex tonight. Everything went perfectly and I want to lay in bed and tell you all about it."

She drove home and her husband was at the door waiting for her. He waited patiently for her to get ready to tell him what happened. She set her things down at the door and hugged her husband tightly.

"It was so much fun," was all she said as they held each other.

They moved to the bedroom and got into bed where she explained everything that happened. She told him about her agreeing to a change in the deal and the entire conversation at the restaurant. He asked questions and she answered them with excitement. She spent a lot of time telling him the details of the photography session she had and how the pictures would be sent the next day.

"When we were done, she kissed me," she said, her voice breaking slightly. "We kissed like lovers, babe!"

"It's intense just hearing you talk about it," he told her.

"I was getting emotional at the door when I was leaving. She comforted me like both a mother and a lover."

"She does that," he said calmly.

He had a moment just then when he looked at his mother in a new light. He had wanted her sexually for a long time. Hearing the things his wife was saying made him remember the other part of her. The heart of the woman he had previously taken for granted.

"She also took a unique picture of me to keep for herself. It was so erotic."

She described the pose and gave him her thoughts about why Loraine chose to limit the exposure of her body.

"It feels like she is taking baby steps with me. Like she is still uncertain about moving forward with a woman, but she knows exactly what to do with one."

"That's because she is one!"

"Yeah," she said quietly. "My sister is out of this equation. Even if your mother didn't demand that, I would have. I want her so bad that it's made me blind to everyone else."

"Everyone?" Mike said with a smile.

"You know what I mean."

The next morning, Loraine sent the pictures as promised. She showed them to her husband and they both fawned over them. Mike agreed that they appealed to him in a new way. Sophia looked them over and talked endlessly about her day with his mother. She repeated everything she had already told him, and he smiled at her the entire time.

Mike had become excited for his day with his mother, but nervous about what she might say to him.

The next week...

The day finally came when it was his turn. He had been thinking nonstop about it for a week and had come to dread the moment when it finally arrived. All he could think of was his wife's recollection of his mother saying she knew he was up to something, and he was preparing himself for the backlash of what might have perceived as him lying to her.

"Remember, babe, I want her so bad! If she decides she wants to experiment with me, she won't do it if you're not part of the package," Sophia told him as she looked him over.

"I know, I just don't know what I'm about to walk into," he said with an exaggerated exhale.

"Neither did I, remember? Remember how nervous I was?"

"Yeah, but you were able to come clean without consequence it seems."

"Okay but would she have done those things with me if she were prepared to deny you completely?" she asked.

That was a question that caught Mike's attention and put him more at ease.

"No, I guess not. She doesn't seem to be the type to tease without follow through," he said more confidently. "Okay, I'm going to head over." He looked at his watch. "Let's assume she has a whole plan for us like she did with you. Don't expect me home for dinner."

"Already got it covered, babe! I have a frozen meal, some wine, ice cream and a movie already picked out!"

He smiled at her energy.

"And don't worry, I won't be drunk on wine when you get home. I want to hear all about what happened!"

With that, he was out the door and on his way. He had the entire forty-five-minute drive to think about what to say and how to act. When he pulled into the driveway of his mother's house, he abandoned it all. Like his wife, he had become nervous all over again. He lost his common sense and was trying to reclaim his footing when his phone vibrated in his back pocket.

"Come on in, son. I'm getting things together for dinner. I'd like you to help me make it."

It was a perfectly reasonable thing for her to say any other time, but Mike thought it odd at that moment. He resigned himself to whatever was going to happen, though, and let himself in. He dropped his things on the table next to the door and went to the kitchen where he froze in his tracks.

Standing at the fridge was his mother wearing a robe he'd not seen before. It was a long, silky fabric that ended at her ankles. It highlighted her curves well. Her red hair was straightened and silky smooth; just how she liked it when she was going to work or heading out to a social gathering.

"Hey, Mom," he said nervously.

"You know, I thought a bit about what to wear today," she said, closing the door to the fridge. She had several vegetables in her hands when she turned to face him. "Then I remembered that my goal was to make things easier for you. If I dressed like this, giving you the idea that there might be more to come, you wouldn't have to spy on me!" she added with a smirk.

"Mom!" he snapped. "That was a long time ago!"

123456...8