Kinks and Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia took the initiative and went in for a kiss. Loraine pulled her into the house, closed the door and reciprocated. It was a lust-filled kiss filled with energy.

"I was hoping to get started right away and not have that awkward silence when we both know what we want," Loraine told her.

Sophia's heart melted as she held Loraine's shaking hand.

"Why are you shaking?" Sophia asked warmly.

"I'm just so nervous about this," she admitted. "I don't want to make a fool of myself."

Sophia took Loraine's other hand in hers.

"I've only had that one experience, remember? Let's pretend I'm just as new to this as you are!"

"I would like that," Loraine said, looking nervously into Sophia's eyes.

"Come with me," Sophia said with a smile.

They walked hand in hand to the bedroom. There were candles placed next to each side of the bed and the windows were wide open. Everything had been meticulously cleaned and not a thing was out of place. The doors to the closet and ensuite bathroom were closed. The bed was made with the excess sheets tucked under the mattress and the pillows were staggered evenly against the headboard.

Loraine sat nervously on the edge of the bed facing the wall. Sophia sat facing her.

"I know you're nervous. We'll start slow and see where our hands take us."

Loraine nodded quickly and Sophia put her hand on Loraine's opposite cheek. Her lips found her lover's skin and she kissed her way to her neck.

"Yes," Loraine moaned.

Sophia suckled on her neck as her hands began to roam. Loraine placed her hand over Sophia's and followed her lead. The two lovers were soon exploring each other's clothed bodies. Loraine was beginning to realize that the initial contact was nothing new to her and leveled up her participation.

Sophia was the first to begin removing clothes. Loraine mimicked each action, and the two women were soon topless. Sophia gently placed her mother-in-law on her back and straddled her midsection.

"I like this view," she told Loraine with a smile.

"And I like this one," Loraine said, reaching up and cupping the younger woman's breasts. "I'm so glad it's your face I'm looking at."

Sophia let her explore. Despite her previous statement about pretending to be new, she offered her mother-in-law some advice on how to comfortably move forward.

"Think of me like you would want any man to think of you. You want them to listen to your noises and be aware of your expressions. You'll find that women are more perceptive and better at both."

Loraine squeezed Sophia's breasts and ran her fingertips over her nipple. She watched Sophia's face the entire time.

"What have you learned so far?" she asked Loraine.

"You like my hands here and your nipples aren't as sensitive as I imagined they would be."

"Perfect! See, you're getting it!" she said as she quickly took hold of Loraine's wrists. "My turn!"

She pinned Loraine's arms above her head and let her breasts hang over Loraine's face. She took Sophia's nipple into her mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Harder," Sophia moaned.

Loraine used her teeth gently and heard a low moan escape from her lover's lips.

"That's what I like," she said.

She continued exploring Sophia and began feeling wetness building between her legs. Just as suddenly as her arms were above her head, Sophia's were directly over hers. She kissed Loraine again deeply and moved down her neck and over her chest. She stopped once her lips surrounded one of Loraine's nipples.

"Ooh!" Loraine cooed.

"I like that you're the opposite of me so far," Sophia said as she moved further down.

She went through her inventory of sensual kissing and licking until she reached the dress Loraine still had on. She used her teeth to undo the clasp and then move the zipper all the way down. She held Loraine's hands until she was ready to remove more clothing.

She stood and placed her fingers into the waistband of the dress.

"Normally I like to just get all the clothes off as fast as I can, but I have something else in mind for you."

Loraine's heart was beating quickly as she watched Sophia work. She worked the dress over Loraine's hips and down her legs. She tossed it aside and pushed her legs open.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Loraine nodded.

Sophia's hands went first. She grasped her lover's ankles lightly and pushed her hands up Loraine's legs on the outside then across her knees and to her inner thighs. She applied pressure with her thumbs on the sensitive skin just below her mound and let her thumbs make contact with her panty covered labia.

Loraine's body tensed briefly, and she took a quick breath. Sophia smiled wickedly as she kissed her lover's legs softly as she made her way to where her hands were placed. When she was close enough, she placed her lips gently against the fabric of her lover's panties and pressed inward gently.

"Fuck," Loraine groaned.

"We will soon," Sophia told her with a grin.

She used her tongue up and down the soft material, giving Loraine a preview of what was to come. Her hands moved to Loraine's hips and her fingers dipped inside the elastic of her panties. She tugged gently and Loraine raised her ass off the bed, allowing her young lover to expose her completely. Like the dress, the panties were pulled down her legs and tossed aside.

"You have a pretty pussy," Sophia said, eyeing the wet lips between Loraine's legs. "I can't wait to taste you."

"I want your tongue in my pussy," Loraine whined. "You're such a tease!"

"Would it be fun if I was more like a man and went straight for the goal?"

Loraine shook her head.

Sophia let her tongue make a small trail up Loraine's leg until she could feel the heat radiation from her target. She breathed in the sweet smell of her lover and moved closer. Her hands rested on top of Loraine's hips while her face moved until her lips made contact. She let the tip of her tongue just graze the soft folds of skin.

"Fucking hell, girl!" Loraine chided.

"Is this what you're after?" Sophia said just before slipping her tongue between the folds of Loraine's pussy.

Loraine took Sophia's hands in her and held on tightly.

Sophia explored every inch with her tongue, moving back to her clit often. Loraine's grip tightened at times, but she remained silent.

She uses touch to guide her lover, Sophia thought.

Without notice, Sophia took her clit into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Yes!" Loraine hissed. "Make me cum, my love!"

She's a romantic.

Sophia gently pulled a hand from Loraine's and used her fingers to gently probe her hole. As she continued to suckle the older woman's clit, she slowly inserted a single finger. Loraine spread her legs wider and attempted to shift her body to draw the finger deeper inside her.

She's so fucking wet, and she tastes amazing.

Sophia continued working her tongue and finger for a short while longer.

"Not yet!" Loraine yelped.

No, you're cumming first and right now.

Sophia inserted another finger without warning and suckled her clit harder into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Loraine squealed. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Sophia's hand worked like a machine going back and forth until Loraine's body began to jerk.

Cum hard for me, baby.

She watched Loraine's abs tense up and felt her legs begin to shake. Loraine repeatedly took in short, deep breaths as her orgasm built inside her.

Let it go.

Loraine gritted her teeth and moaned loudly as her orgasm exploded. Sophia could feel her lover's juices flowing. Loraine's body shook under the guidance of her slightly more experienced female lover. When the orgasm was over and sensitivity took control, Loraine rolled onto her side, forcing Sophia to release her.

"Oh my god," Loraine whispered repeatedly.

Sophia took position next to Loraine and waited for her to open her eyes.

"So good," she whispered before opening her eyes. "That was amazing."

"Girls are better at that."

"Fuck yeah, they are!" she said.

The two women kissed gently and talked about the experience.

"Did it matter that a woman made you cum?" Sophia asked.

"Not at all. It was better than I thought it would be."

Loraine reached Sophia's arms out and the two women hugged. She moved Sophia's hair out of her way and kissed the young woman's neck. Before moving to her ear, she let her teeth graze the skin before biting softly.

"Oh, yes," Sophia moaned.

Loraine didn't bother delaying the inevitable. Multitasking was her plan and as she licked Sophia's ear, her hand slithered its way over the young woman's breasts, pinching a nipple on the way down, over her stomach and stopping at the top of the sun skirt. Her fingers caressed the skin along the thing waistline as she suckled the soft earlobe into her mouth.

"I love your approach," Sophia whispered. "Two for one."

"Why do one when I can do two?" she said softly into her ear.

Her hand slowly worked its way into Sophia's dress and panties. She was greeted by a completely shaved mound and Loraine loved the feel of it. She became slightly self-conscious since she had a small patch of hair above her slit but she continued.

She used her middle finger between Sophia's lips to spread her juices around while she whispered in the young woman's ear.

"You're the woman I always dreamed about having as my first," she said softly in Sophia's ear.

She slipped the tip of her finger inside Sophia.

"Deeper," she hissed while Loraine continued assaulting her earlobe.

She pushed it further inside her.

"Get this thing off me!" Sopha grumbled, aggravated that it was hindering Loraine's ability to please her the way she desired.

She stood and began pushing the dress over her hips. Loraine stepped in and held her hands in place.

"Let me," she said.

Loraine got on her knees in front of her daughter-in-law and tugged the skirt and her panties down. She helped Sophia step out of her clothes and pushed them aside.

"I saw this in a porn once," Loraine said as she began to push Sophia's legs apart.

She kissed her way to Sophia's pussy and wrapped her arms around her, grabbing her ass tightly.

"Oh, fuck, I like this position," Sophia told her, locking eyes with her mother-in-law.

Loraine looked up at her lover as the tongue raced back and forth between her hole and her clit. Sophia took a handful of Loraine's hair and held it tightly.

"Don't be afraid to finger me in this position, too," Sophia said, hoping the older woman would do just that.

Loraine kept one hand firmly on Sophia's ass while maneuvering the other to her hole. She pushed one finger inside her and pumped it in and out.

"When was the last time his cock was here?" she said, staring wide-eyed at her lover.

"Just last night. His thick cock was moving like your finger is now, deep and fast."

Loraine inserted another finger and received a passionate moan as a reward.

"Keep fucking me!"

Loraine did just that while resuming her tongue work on Sophia's clit.

"Oh damn, I won't last long like this," Sophia warned.

Loraine knew she had the entire day and night with her but wanted her to cum quickly just that one time. She pulled Sophia closer and slowed the movement of her fingers in favor of servicing the young woman's clit. Sophia squeaked loudly when Loraine suckled her clit into her mouth.

"Loraine," Sophia moaned.

"Cum on my face," Loraine begged.

She went back to her duties and continued listening to her lover's sounds and feeling the tremors building. Sophia's legs began to gently shake as her orgasm was building. She squeaked loudly, begging Loraine to continue exactly what she was doing.

"Yes, fuck my pussy!" she repeated through gritted teeth.

Loraine moved her hand from Sophia's ass to her leg to help stabilize her. Meanwhile, Sophia had a strong hold on Loraine's hair. She was grinding her pelvis into her mother-in-law's face.

"Suck it in," she managed to whisper just before her body tensed.

Loraine sucked her lover's clit into her mouth and used the tip of her tongue to stimulate the sensitive button. Sophia nearly collapsed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Loraine pushed her two fingers deep inside her lover and twisted them one way, then the other.

Her young lover began panting as she recovered but Loraine continued pleasing her.

"That feels so good," she whimpered, still holding onto Loraine's hair. "My clit is very sensitive right now, but your fingers feel amazing."

Loraine took the hint and released Sophia's clit. They moved together back onto the bed while Loraine's fingers moved slowly in and out of Sophia's pussy. Soon, they were laying next to each other kissing each other's lips gently. Loraine's fingers had slowed to a crawl as her love moaned softly.

"I would not have guessed I was your first after that performance," Sophia said.

"I feel like that was the easy part. I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous about trying anything else without talking about it first. I've watched some girl-on-girl stuff in the past, but it was pretty vanilla compared to what's out there."

"It's all easy," Sophia told her. "The best sex is when you just do what feels right. We have a lot of time today to experiment with each other and see what we like."

"We?" Loraine asked, confused.

"Yeah, something I might enjoy with one person may not be as enjoyable with someone else."

Sophia went on to explain what she meant to ensure Loraine was not offended later if they tried something and it didn't work out.

"During any of that, did you have any impulses to try something?" Sophia asked.

"Before I answer that, would you like some wine?"

"I would love some!"

Loraine kissed her lover softly before sliding out of bed. Sophia followed quickly behind her, and the two women talked on their way to the kitchen.

"My mind was all over the place. I've watched a lot of lesbian porn over the years and always wanted to try everything I've ever seen."

"Well," Sophia began, "not everything—"

Loraine interrupted her and said, "Not professional. I love watching amateur women go at it."

"Oh, good! That's about as real as it gets. Professionals aren't in it for the orgasm. I bet most of them, if not all of them don't actually cum on set."

"I can believe that," Loraine said, reaching into the fridge.

She pulled out a bottle of Pinot Grigio and retrieved two glasses.

"What do you think? Want to stay in bed all day or want to just wander the house naked?" Loraine asked.

"Can we cozy up the living room and be there today?"

Loraine set the bottle and glasses on the counter and told Sophia she would be right back. She returned with several blankets and a couple of pillows.

"Bring those and we'll set up camp in the living room for the day," she told Sophia.

Loraine tossed the blankets on the floor and flipped the switch next to the fireplace. There was a low rumble as the gas was ignited. The ceramic logs were all aflame and heat began radiating from the fixture.

"Sorry it's not a romantic, crackling fire, but it's what I have," Loraine said.

"It still sets a nice ambiance in the room."

Loraine joined Sophia on the blankets, and they toasted their new romance. Each woman sipped their wine while simultaneously smiling at the other.

They spent the remainder of the afternoon making out by the fire, pleasure each other's bodies and talking about their experience together as it progressed. Sophia shared her best experiences while Loraine shared her fantasies. They moved slowly with each other into the evening and had several orgasms between them. Loraine grew more confident as the evening progressed.

Sophia noticed that her lover was a natural at using her lips and tongue.

"Kissing is my favorite," Loraine told her. "I love making out and kissing. I love sucking dick and apparently eating pussy."

"You certainly have a talent for it," Sophia told her, "I'm still surprised you haven't experimented with women before."

"I wanted to once, but never got the nerve. I've only fantasized about it since."

Sophia thought for a moment and asked a question she'd wondered about for a while.

"Did you ever fantasize about me before Mike brought me up to you?"

Loraine smiled shyly.

"No, and it's not because you're not attractive, it's just that even if I were looking, you were off the market as far as I was concerned. Since then, though, I may have once or twice. I never would have ever approached you, though."

"Because of nerves or because I'm married to your son?" Sophia asked.

"Both, probably, but certainly because of your union."

The sun had long set and the evening was coming to an end. The two women had covered a variety of topics related to their new relationship. Both were more comfortable with each other and before they moved to the bedroom to sleep, Sophia initiated a position for them. She shifted herself closer to Loraine.

"I'm just about ready for bed, but there's something I'd like to do first. There's no need for us to cum, but it's always something I wanted to try."

"Sixty-nine?" Loraine asked.

"Yeah, I think it would be a good end of the evening for us to have a nice slow and pleasurable experience at the same time."

Loraine moved quickly into position and said, "I'm ready!"

Sophia chuckled and lay next to her. The two women kissed before Sophia swapped positions until her face was between Loraine's legs and vice versa. Their hands roamed the other's body as they slowly licked and sucked on the other. Low, consistent moans filled the room as neither woman was intent on bringing the other to another orgasm.

They finished after a while and left everything in the living room as it was. Before heading to the bedroom, Loraine offered an idea to Sophia.

"Would you like to take a picture for Mike? I'm thinking you get behind and to the right of me. I lay back against you and I'll take get a picture of us kissing with one of our breasts in the picture."

"Right next to the fire?" Sophia suggested.

"Yeah! I'd also like us to go out to breakfast in the morning. All three of us."

"That sounds good. He's been working all day and I'm sure would enjoy the distraction."

They got into position and took the picture. They both enjoyed the result and sent it to Mike with a message about breakfast. He quickly replied.

"You two look beautiful. I hope you had fun! I'll meet you there at 9."

Loraine stood, reached out her hand and helped Sophia up. They went to bed without further activity between them. Their conversation revolved around everything they hadn't talked about up to that point. They fell asleep holding each other.

Sophia went to put her hand between Loraine's legs shortly after they woke, but Loraine stopped her.

"You have a lot to tell my son about what happened between us. Let's save our next shared orgasm for the next time, okay?"

"You're probably right. He's going to get so worked up after I tell him everything," Sophia agreed.

"More like during!"

The two women laughed and headed to the shower together. Washed each other and kissed often but remained otherwise hands free. They dressed and met Mike for breakfast.

"I'd ask how it went, but I have a picture that says it went well," Mike said.

"Your wife is a precious, talented soul. If you ever wrong her, I will hurt you myself!" his mother told him.

"Whoa! No need for threats, Mother!"

"Oh, that wasn't a threat," she said, "it's a promise!"

He looked to his wife and told her, "Seems you have a lot to tell me."

"I don't actually," Sophia told him. "Loraine is the superstar here. She's a natural."

They chatted casually for the remainder of the meal and went their separate ways afterward. Loraine had directed her son to arrive at her house the following Saturday. He expressed his nervousness and Sophia was quick to shut it down before getting in her car.

1...345678