Kinkster Hotel

Story Info
A bit of worldbuilding for a fictional hotel.
1.5k words
4.17
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From outside it looks like a pretty bog standard hotel in a part of the city that is neither good nor bad. A large building with a few gates, a dull paint job, a small reception area that could be seen from outside and not much more. Inside though, once you made it past the receptionist and her perfectly innocent look, well there the hotel caters to kinksters, especially submissives. For a stay at the hotel the guests have to consist of either a group including at least one dominant, or a submissive for whom a recommendation letter has been given by a dominant.

Once inside the bowels of the hotel a submissive is entirely subject to whatever rules have been specified for them. Whether a group includes a dominant or not is one of the first things that will be asked during booking, and for a good reason, it makes quite the difference in the options available for the stay. If one were looking at the options for a group with dominant they might see:

-Standard room: a normal looking hotel room, it comes with many sex toys and restraints, as well as a combination cage-table.

-Pet room: a room, similar to a standard room but with more of a focus on pet play, all doors in the room also come with human sized cat flaps, and room service for all but the dominant is limited to the pet menu.

-Exhibitionist room: these rooms come with all standard comforts, as well as a sizable window and access to a exhibition stall in the common areas of the hotel, exhibition stalls consist of a glass box, accessible only with staff key cards and the dominant's key card, motion sensors are present and can be used to enforce a specific pose on the submissive in the stall.

-Prison room: for the dominant there is a comfortable room from which a more restrictive cell for the submissive is accessible, the cell can be outfitted with sleeping space for anywhere from one to four submissives. A toilet and sink are present in the cell as well as security cameras that can be viewed from the dominant's phone, all controls for lights and heating in the cell are outside of it. Hotel staff will deliver three prison grade meals a day to the dominant's section of the room for each submissive.

-Luxury suite: most similar in experience to a standard room but far more luxuriously outfitted with various sex toys and pieces of bdsm furniture, additionally the room features a dance pole, two cages with the option to request more from staff, a combination bath-Jacuzzi, and a en suite slot to place a sub in with instructions for staff.

Beyond these rooms though the hotel offers many other facilities to please the dominant guests, and please and terrify in equal measure the submissive guests. Some of the most popular features include, in no particular order:

-Two gyms: one for the exclusive use of dominants and one for the use of both dominant and submissive guests. To distinguish submissives in this second gym the rules state that no more then 25% of their skin may be covered, outfits are of course available, but dominants are also welcome to have them exercise in the nude. Dominants are also permitted to use various provided tools to enforce the desired goals on their submissives. For submissives that fail to meet the desired goal there are public shame stocks placed outside the gym.

-The swim center: The well equipped swim center features two sections, indoor and outdoor, in both sections the 25% rule applies to submissives. In the indoor section features a number of pools, including a lane pool equipped with a system to track each swimmer's speed so that dominants may set goals for their submissives. A recreational pool with two water slides is also included for when the atmosphere can be a little more relaxed. A sauna is also present, in which all guests are required to be nude, and for guests that feel crueler there are a number of "spray stations", positions where a submissive may be restrained and sprayed with various adjustable nozzles. The outdoor section features a third smaller pool and a lounge area, for submissives there are lounge seats with restraints to let the submissive tan to the dominant's specifications. Staff can apply sunscreen as desired.

-The instructional center: while dominant guests relax they can send their submissives to the instruction center to learn various new skills to please their dominant, ranging from dancing to analingus. Each lesson comes with its own specifications about what the submissive will be expected to do and how the trainers may correct them. At the end of a lesson all submissives are given a performance card to show to their dominants.

-Hand off slots: throughout the hotel can be found so called hand of slots, small secure rooms in which a submissive can be placed in restraints and left with a card to staff on what to do with them. Submissives are generally collected within fifteen minutes of being placed in the slot. Potential instructions vary many, submissives can be sent to perform some activity under the supervision of a member of staff, they can be sent to a room for keeping (more on some of those options later), they can be put on display somewhere, shipped home, even put to work in the hotel as servants.

-Transport service: the hotel provides vehicles and drivers as needed, the vehicles consist of a comfortable seat up front for the dominant, and a pitch black rear compartment which can carry up to four submissives.

-Entertainment: the hotel provides a daily film viewing and a daily trip to the theater, for more sexual entertainment the hotel provides a number of daily shows, including nude dancing and publicly viewable sex between particularly attractive people selected by the hotel. There is also a daily opportunity for submissives to be shown off.

-Food: the restaurant offers the most exquisite food of course, some of it served on hotel servants, but the restaurant also provides food catered to submissives, all meals are nutritionally sound, but designed for various purposes, some for instance is designed to mimic the look and texture of pet food, while other food is as tasteless as possible, all to provide dominants with as many means to torment their submissives.

As you can see the hotel has much to offer for groups including a dominant, but sometimes lone submissives show up with a letter from a dominant. There are many options as to why, submissives are sent ahead of dominants, or visit the city to be collected by a dominant, or are sent because for one reason or another the dominant needs to have them out of the house. No matter the reason the intake procedure is always the same.

Ahead of time a large amount of information regarding the guest is including their kinks and limits, how they will be traveling to the hotel, the treatment their dominant intends for them and their safewords. Submissives can make their own way to the hotel, be dropped off near the front door, or can be picked up from the train station. Upon their arrival they will be interviewed by a member of staff and their rules will be made clear to them while their luggage is searched unless otherwise specified. They will then be taken to whatever location they will be sleeping in. Transport of unaccompanied submissives is generally done with a chain attached to handcuffs allowing for the transport of multiple.

For the actual stay however there are again many options to choose from. The most popular, again in no particular order are:

-Regular room: the least restrictive option available for lone submissives, just a regular hotel room, equipped with cameras for monitoring by both hotel staff and the dominant sponsor. Restrictions can be placed on the submissive by the dominant, such as mandatory wake up time, food or exercise.

-Solitary confinement: stays of this nature or not permitted for longer then twelve hours out of safety concerns and are mostly used as a pick up point for the dominant, the submissive is placed in a small room with a bench and a toilet and left there.

-Prison regime: each submissive is left in their own cell for around 12 hours a day, the rest of the time they are exercised, entertained, trained or put to work by the hotel's staff. The particular activities as well as how cruelly the staff treat the submissive is entirely up to their dominant.

-Pet hotel: similar to the prison setup, however the submissives are generally kept together in their pet gear, only going to private rooms to sleep, generally pets are treated well as long as they are well behaved, though most dominants do have the pets sleep in pet rather then human beds.

-Dorms: In the dorms submissives can stay under the strict control of the headmaster and headmistress, who will, for the duration of their stay, do their best to educate submissives in how to best please their dominant, generally submissives in the dorms wear schoolgirl style uniforms, though this varies.

There are many more options to explore at the hotel, just ask at the front desk. So will we be seeing you shortly?