Kinktober 2020 - Day 09

Story Info
Day 9 - Swimming/In the Water.
3.1k words
4
2.1k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Real talk, I had to try using the shower head as a toy to get an idea of what it would be like to be with a creature like this one. It was still kind of hard to decide how everything would go. First time I've written two female characters together...so...I hope it turned out ok. I'm glad to be done with this one, I'm ready to pick up momentum for this series with a different prompt!}

My first winter in the Wood wasn't too bad. I had enough wood for the stove stacked against the house, my larder and pantry were full, and all the leaks in the cottage had been plugged months ahead of time. The only thing I hadn't considered was bathing.

When the weather had been good, I'd simply gone down to the creek and bathed there, or warmed up some water for the cast iron tub on the porch. But once the ground grew hard and the creek iced over, expending the energy a spell required to keep the water warm wasn't very appealing. Then the snow came. It piled up in massive drifts where the trees were thin enough to allow the wind, and lay thick as a down blanket everywhere else.

Weeks of standing in a shallow tub by the stove with a soapy rag and a bucket of lukewarm water had broken down my spirit. It wasn't that I felt dirty, for I was quite thorough with my soapy rag, it was just the tension building up in my muscles.

Back in the castle, there'd been a warm bath with the simple summoning of a servant. I'd been able to call a footman to warm my bed when the night was long and especially dark. Now I slept alone. My encounters with the werewolf* had stopped when the leaves began to change. He didn't offer much explanation-or goodbye, for that matter-but I assumed his territory shifted with the season. So I was left without a warm body to slide between the sheets with me.

Maybe it was a weakness, brought on by too many years of pampering within the city walls, but I was desperate for a way to soothe my achy shoulders and relax the knots in my back. To this end, I'd been exploring.

It was too cold for a proper tromp through the trees, so I started with some simple scrying. A pendulum over a map of the continent-folded over so that only the Eastern half containing the ocean and the wood was showing-gave me a general idea of where to look. The crystal pulled insistently on the chain toward the north, so I began to search.

I moved the cottage to different areas, exploring in a radius I knew wouldn't exhaust me, and coming home covered in snow and wishing for a hot bath all the more. Two weeks of this sort of searching finally yielded what I was looking for; a hot spring.

Such a thing was nearly unheard of on this continent. There were rumors of them being quite common on the continent to the West, but if there were to be any closer to home, they would be in the Endless Wood. My hunch had been proven right. I only wished I had someone to be smug about it to.

I knew better than to just get in the water. It wasn't warm all on its own, something magical was definitely heating the water. I only had to find out how dangerous that something was, so I could weigh the risk.

The spring wasn't in much of a clearing; it sort of formed at the base of an old dead tree, filling in the ancient roots to create a pool, surrounded by the dead branches of the saplings that had been killed off by the heat over their roots. I set the cottage down as close as I could and began the slow process of forming a path in the waist deep snow between the back door and the area where the spring was.

I didn't get too close at first, spending the first eight days scoping it out from a crouched position in my pathway, just short of what I considered the perimeter of the pool. I saw no creature come to visit the pool. I also saw no creature leave the pool. On the ninth morning I came prepared to bathe.

After digging out the last of the path to the edge of the pool I was more ready than ever to get in and warm up. My toes were numb in my calf skin boots, and I'd nearly given up on the idea of feeling my fingers again. The shovel dropped easily out of my grasp, my clothes soon to follow.

I hissed as my frozen skin hit the steaming water. It probably wasn't that hot, but the stinging of blood warming in my extremities was excruciating. I welcomed it as the price for that same water rushing delightfully over my chilled thighs and up over my chest.

Never had I been so grateful for my small stature; the depth of the pool would be laughable to any full grown human man. It really only filled out the dips and hollows of the extensive root system the old giant had left behind. I found a knob to perch on, and my feet rested on wood soft from being submerged. If I leaned back, the water lapped up over my shoulders.

With a sigh, I relaxed muscles ratcheted up from weeks of shivering and shoveling snow. The water didn't have much of a smell, which was a good sign; if something dangerous like a wyrm was warming the water, it would give off a smell like sulfur. Maybe it had been created long ago by a lesser god, left as a remnant of a long ago cult swallowed up by the Wood.

I wanted to enjoy this so much, I wanted to let my guard down and just allow myself to take in the beauty of stillness among the trees. But even as my body was growing heavy in the water, releasing tension I wasn't even aware of, I was consulting books in the back of my mind.

The idea of a minor deity creating the steamy spring was very reassuring, but the more I thought about it, the less I was sure that there was such a god. I tried to recall if there was any kind of magic that could create a hot spring permanently without recharging. I'd never heard of one. My uneasiness picked up as I felt a current beneath the surface, brushing up my calf before disappearing.

I sat up, goosebumps prickling my shoulders with the chill of the air. I pulled my feet in a little closer, but felt no more movement in the water. I took a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart. Maybe the spring was heated by a salamander. They were mostly harmless, and maybe it was just swimming around my legs. If I were careful about where I stepped I should be fine.

Before I could feel content with that explanation I felt the strange current again, this time brushing my inner thigh, and the thought occurred to me that a salamander would've had to come out to eat, and I hadn't seen anything come out of the pool in the days I'd been observing. Again the current rushed over me, ruffling the hair between my legs with surprising force and dissipating up my belly.

I gasped, and found my breath caught in my throat. The warm water felt so good moving over my skin, and the touch on my pubis made me weak, my knees splaying out slightly before I pulled them back together. I still didn't know what was in the water, and I wasn't letting it into my body until I had visual contact.

To that end I began searching the water around me. It was clean, with a view to the bottom despite the steam. There was nothing there. Just my own legs reflecting back the weak winter sunlight. Still I watched, not daring to move and disturb the surface.

Time passed, and I held still. My muscles were no longer wound tight, but I felt I couldn't fully relax again until I figured this out. I didn't have to wait too long before the water moved again, taking on the vague shape of an arm as it brushed across my lap. Without a thought, I reached out and grabbed hold of the shape. It was like clear glass in the water; I couldn't really see it, but it was solid in my grasp and became slightly visible when it moved.

The arm didn't fight me after a few initial tugs. Instead, the surface of the water before me bowed up before taking the form of a head. There wasn't really a breaching of the surface, as if something had come out of the water. Instead it was as if the water had decided to form itself into the shape.

Two bright blue eyes blinked open, but the being didn't surface further than that. Of course, it was a naiad. I'd never heard of one inhabiting a hot spring, but there were many things still unknown about all the elemental beings. She must have been alone out here for a very long time.

"Who are you?" My scholar's mind was racing with ideas of interviewing her, of learning her origins. Granted, my writings would never leave the Wood, but what else was I to do with all my years in the Wood if not learn about its inhabitants?

The eyes looked away, flicking down to the water, long crystalline eyelashes brushing the surface. After a moment, the figure rose out of the water more, revealing a small upturned nose and a shapely mouth.

"Shouldn't I be asking you?" The voice was high and clear, though a bit warbled as most water elementals' voices.

I flushed a bit at the accusation. It was true. I was the trespasser here. This spring had been here far longer than I had.

"I'm the Witch of the Wood. It's my first winter, I was just looking for somewhere to relax." I let go of the wrist in my hand and shifted away toward the edge of the pool where my clothes and boots lay. "I'm very sorry for trespassing. I'll leave if-"

I felt a strong grip around my forearm. "No! No. Please, stay." I settled back into the water and the invisible grip left me. "I haven't had anyone to speak to in some time." The water shifted around me, currents curling around my legs, and the bright eyes came closer, settling beside me.

"What do they call you?" I asked, ignoring how the current swirled around my lap, waving through the hair between my legs.

"Apofotia," she responded quietly. I could see from the corner of my eye those long clear lashes flickering as her gaze coasted over my face, down my body, and back again.

"I'm Quinn," I finally responded, turning toward her, meeting her gaze. Her expression was startled, the current stilling as I stared her down. "Are you very lonely?" I finally asked, her eyes dropping to my mouth as I spoke.

"Yes," she sounded very far away, unable to look away from my lips. It was endearing, her desperation. I smiled.

I hadn't been with a woman in some time, not since I'd graduated from the academy and been appointed to serve the king. Some of the best things I liked about girls was kissing them. It was so easy to be bold when kissing a girl, her mouth pliant and wet, sounds echoing out to be consumed by the daring.

I couldn't kiss the naiad, she'd drown me for sure. But I was sure her mouth would feel wonderful on other places.

"You can touch me, if you like." I kept my voice quiet and meek, the comment nothing more than a friendly suggestion.

She let out a gurgling sound and lunged forward, a wave washing over me to the shoulders. I yelped as I felt suction on my nipple, currents swirling around the other to flow down between my thighs. There wasn't much I could do as the water churned around me; I gripped the roots on either side of me, tilted my head back to prevent water from getting up my nose, and took deep breaths between long throaty moans.

The suction moved to the other nipple, the currents all swirling constantly, the pattern changing to keep me on edge. There was a firm press at my bush, the distinct feeling of fingers parting my lips, warm water swirling up to caress me. I gasped and gripped the roots tighter, afraid I'd be completely taken up and dragged under if I didn't stay anchored.

The heat of the water felt nearly molten on my sensitive skin, but the caresses across my folds were so soft. The push and pull felt as natural as the ebb and flow of the tides, and I found my hips working up against the currents to climb ever higher toward release.

I'm sure I was flushed to my chest, between the steam rising up around me and the hot press of insubstantial limbs on my own. Honestly, I was afraid I'd lose consciousness with my orgasm, and I didn't trust this creature not to foolishly drag me down in an attempt at keeping me. I waited for the water to move in my favor, and used the momentum to haul myself up onto the edge of the pool.

The naiad pulled back, looking up with confusion, the water sloshing all around her. The snow felt so good against my butt and the backs of my thighs, I immediately felt less dizzy.

"Is something wrong?" she pouted up at me, hands coming up to rest on my knees.

"No," I laughed breathlessly. "I was just getting too hot."

She moved closer between my legs, hands climbing up my thighs, cutting through the goose flesh with her warm watery grip.

"Oh. Are you feeling better?" She placed a row of kisses on the crease of my hip.

"Yes," I breathed, hardly able to gather the air to make a proper voice.

"May I still touch you?" Her lips trailed across my bush, eyes trained on my face.

"Please." It wasn't even a sound, just my lips making the shape and a sharp gasp as he tongue snaked out and licked a scalding stripe over my clit.

She took the backs of my knees in her hands and pushed them up, spreading me open and toppling me back into the snow. I hardly noticed the chill; hot spring water was rushing over my pussy, pressing in and dragging back out in an ever increasing pace.

I felt her drop my knees and shift over me, hot water dripping down over my face and chest. I looked up at her. She supported herself on one hand, the other pressing between my legs. Her features were so round and beautiful, lips full and eyes large and sparkling with the sunlight streaming through her. I reached up to caress her in return, but she wasn't solid enough, my fingers instead penetrating her skin to trail through her. It must have felt nice because her eyelids drooped heavily and she began to shift and rub against me more fervently.

It was very much like riding a wave. The naiad would surge forward, water washing over me up to my hips, then pull back just enough for me to feel the water retreating before it washed back up over and into me. My back arched with the rhythm, breath coming in hot puffs to form clouds around my face, snow melting into my hair. I couldn't feel any of the cold, I was so focused on the tension building up in my thighs and the heat building low in my belly.

I wasn't sure I could have an orgasm like this, with a being who wasn't truly flesh, but as the next wave crested over me she let out a loan moan, there was a new fullness, a pressure on all the right places. My vision whited out as my internal muscles tensed and released in great heaves.

When I came back into myself, the water had receded into the pool, leaving only my calves submerged. Apofotia was watching me carefully, grin spread across her face. I slowly eased myself back into the water, relishing in the heat against my skin where it had been pressed to the snow. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the loose feeling in my limbs.

"Sorry if I was too rough," the naiad timidly spoke after a few moments of silence.

I turned and cracked and eye to look at her. "Not too rough at all, it was great. I mean, once I was safe from being drowned." We laughed, Apofotia a little nervously. "It was lovely," I finally said. "How can I return the favor?" I felt under the water until I found a limb, it felt like the knob of a knee, I squeezed.

The naiad let out a nervous titter and drew closer to me. "Spend the winter with me? I can't receive pleasure like a mortal, but I have been very lonely."

It was a little strange, cuddling with a being made of water. She was warm, and mostly solid, but also there was the sensation of movement. It was like cuddling with the water coming from the tap. I decided I could get used to it.

"A winter of warm baths and delightful company? I think I can be coerced into such an arrangement," I did my best to keep my tone light, and allowed a wry smile to twist my lips.

It was a strange arrangement, but it suited me for that first year. Once the snow began to thaw I bid Apofotia farewell. Truth be told, I didn't visit that hot spring again for many years. The naiad's reaction to my initial departure made me wary of returning, lest she drown me before seeing me leave again.

When I did find the courage to go back it was nearly ten years later, and the winter was so bitterly cold I'd welcome death if it involved being submerged in hot water. Luckily, she'd befriended a few faerie folk who kept her company, and so we could continue as good friends.

*Please refer to Kinktober Day 01