Kinky Adventures of Robin Ch. 04

Story Info
At dinner, things get a little dirty for the voyeurs...
2.1k words
3.5
6.1k
2
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down for dinner was an experience in itself for all four of them, Jim dressed too formally, Dave in jeans and a T-shirt -- him, oddly, the best dressed for a casual meal. It was not a big occasion but Alex was the most masculine out of all of them, a ladies suit cupping her form... Or was it a men's suit? Either way, she wore it well, loosening the blue tie as dinner progressed and her cheeks grew rosy under the glow of the evening. Of course, the McNutt parents left them to it mostly but they had ordered in Italian food for them to have, which at least was something that went down well.

There was no alcohol involved but they all needed something to relax as things progressed and Jim was the most uncomfortable of all of them, sitting a little bit further apart as if he didn't really want to be there. Sure, it was nice to look at Robin but having both Alex and Dave right there in his home, the home he had lived in for so many years, was overkill. If it was Robin, he could just lean his elbow on the

Yet Alex was more forward than anyone could have expected, leading the way on conversation and handling the play off one another with the diplomacy of a pro. After so many years hiding her sexuality, who she truly was, there was something more that she needed to play out for herself, exercising her skills in the best way possible as they enjoyed the saucily appropriate meal of meatballs and spaghetti.

"Yeah, so glad to almost be done with that," she said, referencing some common event at their place of study that had thrown them for a loop, hard work that hadn't really been due. "It's better to be out, heading to the end of it all, you know?"

"Totally!"

Over the top, although a little more relaxed, Robin smiled widely, her painted lips glistening with gloss, sparkling and enthusiastic, even if complete vapid.

"It's, like, super boring to have to do that class," she went on, flipping her hair as she leaned back, a fork in one hand. "Who gives a damn, you know? That guy... He's always staring at me, looking at me... How do you even work with things like that? I need to get the grade, like!"

Alex smirked and slunk an arm around Robin's shoulders, drawing the woman in close, squeaking halfway off her seat.

"Oh, Robin... Mr Jeffries may be an old pervert but he sure knows a good thing when he sees it! That's why he's staring at you, honey."

They laughed automatically, although the joke should have been one passed between close friends and not those who had been shoved together by circumstance. Emboldened by this, Alex pressed on, neck hot with a flush.

"I mean, who wouldn't want to look at you? You're fine, Robin... Real fine!"

She may have been quoting from some obscure film that only she had seen and, truth be told, it did not work in the slightest for her. Dave rubbed the back of his neck and Robin blinked without actually realising what was being said, the compliment that was too much for polite company. Whereas the reference alone falling flat should have made her realise that she was going too far, it only served to push her on and on, her jokes becoming cruder and cruder with the span of every passing moment.

And it worked. Shockingly, it worked. She won her little audience, the crowd that she had drawn all for herself, leaning into Robin and pulling her half onto her lap again, although the oblivious girl allowed it all to happen, laughing along and blushing as if Alex was paying her compliments of the highest dues. Maybe it was nice to have a girl pay her so much attention too, although she was apt to ignore the gropes and teases, brushes of fingers and even a thigh wedged between hers, up into her backside, that could only have been placed there deliberately.

She was too sweet, however, for her own good and she wanted to be good, wanted to know more, do more, see more. Maybe Alex was just the touchy-feely type?

"I know... I'm a lucky guy, really, I am."

Dave smiled, for the moment the very image of bliss as he reached for Robin's hand and she 'aww'd', taking it with a goofy grin herself. How she could still be so hot with that over the top grin on her face, no one would ever know the answer. Answering a question that Alex had asked that no one had really heard, he pressed on, easing his fingers with light seduction down to her hip, even as she perched on Alex's lap still, oblivious and as beautiful as ever.

"She's gorgeous. I mean, look at her!"

All eyes on her, Robin blushed, but there was only one there that mattered in the moment.

"Yeah, it's real nice to have a lady around," Alex murmured to Dave, her covert look at Robin going completely and utterly over his head. "Don't you agree, Jim?"

But the tightness that had risen in Jim's throat would not go away and he shook his head, folding his napkin and putting it to the side. What that was supposed to mean as he was left out of the conversation, set off on the side, was for him to find out, but something didn't sit quite right with him as he fixed her with a quietly dispassionate stare. However, in his case, it merely came off as passive.

"I don't know. Is everyone done with food?"

It was probably the only time that he took charge but clearing up, at least, gave him something to focus on. For there was a strange sort of tension going on in the room and it most certainly wasn't between him and Alex or even him and Robin, who he would have really wanted to spend some time with. He didn't know still what he would do with Robin if he did get lucky enough to get her all for himself, but he knew that he wanted her there.

The problem was...so did everyone else. And that was obvious. So very obvious, in fact, that the fourth wheel of the occasion had had to leave the room, frowning and shifting away to give them the space that they clearly needed. Of course, he didn't blame Alex for wanting Robin -- hell, he did too -- but her hands all over the girl had still drawn up a sickening rise of dark jealousy in the pit of his gut, something that hinted that his hunch may well have been correct. And he'd rather have both of them to himself, having his cake and eating it too, if he'd been asked what he would have wanted or preferred. That, however, was a skill to be played out by a male more experienced in the art of love and cheating than he was.

He had to put it from his mind the best he could, just to continue on. And Jim was an expert at working things like that out, pushing on and on through what seemed to be the worst of things. At least, that was in his mind. He had a party to entertain in his house and his parents would be disappointed if he didn't play up the part of being the gracious host, doing all he could for them, to help them out when they had pushed him so keenly through his academic career. They wanted the best for him so he had to make sure too that relations between him and Dave, the guy he was still the tutor of, stayed as smooth and calm as possible.

When he returned to the deck where they had been eating, his parents had helped clear the plates away and everyone was chatting and joking as if it had not mattered one bit that he had not been there. Grinning, Alex tossed a camera at him and he caught it, barely, strap dangling from his finger, the precious possession swinging as he fumbled.

"Here! Take a photo of me and Robin!"

It seemed that she was not taking 'no' for an answer as she swung about on a dining-style chair with her legs spread, plopping a giggling Robin on her lap without pause for ceremony. Robin even swung her arms around Alex's neck with only a little persuasion, more comfortable with the other girl than she really should have been, considering how much Alex wanted her. Like with many things, 'no' simply wasn't a word that Alex had left in her vocabulary.

Dave, of course, just wanted to see two chicks together, even if one was traditionally hotter than the other. There was a lot to be said too for Alex's body and he eyed her hungrily, remembering how her clothes had clung to her earlier when she had been soaking wet from swimming out in the sea with Robin.

"Yeah, babe, make it look good now... One for Facebook, right!"

They pressed in together, Robin's legs swinging as Alex hoisted her up, sockless feet tucked into her shoes, as pretty as anyone could have liked.

"Alright, well, I've got to leave... Up early for work, you know how it is."

And everyone nodded as if they did indeed understand how it is, although no one could have really have anticipated just what he was getting up to instead. He had a hot girlfriend, everything a studly guy of his age could possibly want and yet...he was off with another woman, someone with long, spidery legs that could wrap them around him while he fucked her over and over again. She did it for him as Robin never could, the black-haired beauty screaming for more and more, in her own home, older than him, more mature than him. Whether or not he was being used or played, he wanted to see where it went, lusting after her and, well, he could not have honestly said that seeing Robin with Alex had not lit a keen fire under him.

And, so, he left, Alex assuring him that she would help, it would be no trouble at all to drive Robin home in the morning. The McNutts took care of everything for both her and Alex, setting up the guest bedroom for the girls to stay in, one on the bed and one on a sleeping bag and air bed on the floor. They wouldn't allow Alex to stay in the same room as Jim and it was the strictness of his parents that had been one of the things that had attracted her to him in the first place -- as a decoy, of course. She needed someone to keep her looking as straight as it was ever possible for her to be, posing as a couple, and the fact that his parents offered yet another boundary too for sex. He wouldn't be pushing her to get it on with him in a hurry when he knew that the cold, hard hand of his father would be sliced and slapped between them at a moment's notice!

Ah, but that left her right where she wanted to be -- with Robin. Although Robin most certainly was not to know what was to take place, Alex softly reassuring her with a smile and a hug that it would be just fine for her to head home in the morning, that she would make sure she got a good night of sleep and was not disturbed. How convinced Robin was by that was by the by as Alex hustled her into sleepwear and bed.

One good thing about Dave was that he was keener than most to cover his tracks, playing the part of the sweet boyfriend, and he dropped off Robin's sleepwear before, apparently, heading off to bed himself. A white tank top covered her breasts without a bra underneath and the white bikini panties matched, at least, although she may have preferred something more pink or purple if she'd been choosing what to sleep in for herself. Of course, she had to be glad that Dave had been sweet enough to get her anything at all so that she could enjoy the night without trekking all the way back across the city to her family home. Whereas his home was close to Jim's, her getting about was often reliant on his wheels and the transport that he helped her out with.

But she would come to understand that she should have really have walked home, considering events that were to take place that night with Alex sleeping in the bed beside her.

It was too late to go back on her choices.