Kinky AirBNB

Story Info
A stay in nowhere NY turns kinky.
1.1k words
3.58
14.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove through the back roads of nowhere New York, I thought how easily I could get lost, how easily this place on the GPS could be nonexistent. I pushed the thought away and tried to focus on Ryan. I was going to see Ryan. He was driving down from Vermont and I was driving from my family's house on Long Island to meet up at this Air BNB 'Poolhouse on Schoolhouse'. He'd bring his hippie bus and his smiling mustached face and his shoulder length brown hair and I'd bring my spirit of adventure.

He was there as I pulled in, waiting by his bus. He smiled, and I rushed out to hug him. He was even taller than I remembered, and lifted me up easily to swing me around. I couldn't help but laugh at it all. Here we were! The old house was in a large field, with rolling hills all around. The house seemed to be taken good care of, and walking in, Ryan had a look on his face as though he had something planned. He led the way upstairs, showing me the first bedroom, complete with a headboard with bars. Attached to them he had attached his signature red rope. Before I had a chance to fully take it all in, I was being thrown onto the bed, my legs pulled up above my head, ankles tied to the ropes. I think there was a mixture of fear and knowing excitement in me. He could really do anything he wanted with me for the next day and what could I do about it? He could leave me here while he went for a swim or made a whole meal without me.

But soon my thoughts were taken by his hands moving, tying my hands to the bedposts, taking off his pants, pulling my underwear up around my ankles. His cock was definitely larger than most, thick too, and I was already soaked just thinking about it. As he pushed into my pussy with no resistance at all, I let out a moan. He began to fuck me, slowly at first, and then faster and deeper. Ryan did not come quickly, and he didn't intend on stopping until he did. I closed my eyes for some of it, but when I looked at him, he seemed determined, and full of so much love. I must have just been looking up at him helplessly silently begging him to keep going.

We took a break and he took out a bag of white stuff. I was skeptical, but willing to do it. If he liked it, it was probably good.

"I got some sassafrass, sass for short. It's like Molly, but healthier. You don't have to, but it's really nice. It's basically herbal." We rub some on our gums and as we head to the shower to rinse off, it starts to kick in. It's a bit of a lightheaded feeling, almost surreal but like wash of wellbeing. The water rushing over me felt better than I thought it could, and I'd taken plenty of showers while high on weed. We dry off and make food. We sit across from each other at the ends of a long table and it all seems to formal, considering what had just happened. After we eat, he leads me to the next room.

"Kneel. I got you a birthday present." I take the package and open it to reveal a red collar with black trim, a metal loop at the front.

"Oh, wow it's- great." I say, less than enthused.

"Put it on. " I'm not really sure how to, and I fumble with the clasp. I'm flushing from the thought-I am wearing a collar. Me! He becomes impatient and does it for me, then attaches a leash of some sort. He's fiddling with his zipper so I open my mouth. I start to lose myself as I begin sucking, lost in the rhythm. I imagine myself in the third person.

'Drool and spit started to drip from the corners of her mouth as she tried to get more of his cock in her throat. She had a very sensitive gag reflex and so she was gagging continuously, but her skills had nothing on her steadfast resolve. Tears streaming down her face from the sheer effort, she kept at it, bobbing her head up and down as he stroked her hair. She wanted to lose herself, she wanted to please, she was a woman led astray by the lustful lures of submission. She pulled away for a second to catch a breath, but the dick was promptly pushed back into her mouth with help from a strong hand on the back of the head.'

He then instructs me to bend over the footboard. That didn't seem like the most comfortable option, so I get up and walk slowly. He comes up behind me helping me into the position, spreading my legs and securing my ankles to the posts. What was he going to do? Couldn't we just do it on the bed? These were the questions I didn't ask. Instead I just tried to get comfortable, bending my hips over the metal frame but before I even can I feel a smack on my buttcheek then another and another until I'm gasping for air.

"You remember the safe word, right?" Yes, I did, but I wanted to see how far I could go. Legs buckling, yelping at every spank, I became increasingly wet and managed to come from the smacks alone. When he thought I'd had enough he brought me over to the bed.

"I'm going to record your moans if that's alright." He puts huge headphones over my ears. "They're the highest quality." Suddenly he presses a button and bass is thudding in my ears and through my whole body. I lose track of time. It was late, maybe 2 or 3 AM and I was tired. Moreover, I had an interview the next day. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to keep fucking me or if I wanted him to stop, but the feeling of giving in to him was too good to stop. I got the feeling he was going to fuck me until I fell asleep and probably even afterwards, so I succumbed to the constant fucking and eventually drifted off. I might have woken up once or twice during a particularly rough bit, but fell asleep soon after.

Waking up in the morning I hobble over to my phone to find it was time for me to leave. He'd left with a short sweet message and nothing more.

I nailed the interview.