Kinky boss: Four at a time

Story Info
Kinky boss Tina has a tryst with four young men.
922 words
3.47
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

Is it all arranged," Tina asked her manager Peter.

"Yes maam," the bald 50-year-old man said, trotting behind his lady boss.

"How many," asked Tina who was the same age as Peter.

"Four as per your desire maam," he said with a sly smile.

The boss and manager walked into a room in a house located far away in the suburbs, far from her office in the bustling city.

"Shall we get ready," she asked and not waiting for Peter's 'yes maam' put on a mask that covered her face except her eyes and mouth. She went to another room where Peter helped her remove her clothing: black suit trousers and white chiffon shirt.

Nude she sat on the chair and hoisted her legs on the arm rest of the chair.

"Is this fine," she asked, preening her trimmed bush. "Yes," Peter said proudly looking at his work of art: Yes he was the one who got to trim her pussy or shave or oil it when she wanted hair to grow between her thighs.

Peter who was her loyal manager for the past 10 years knew her kinky self from day one of his assuming the post. He was well-paid and had sufficient perks to keep him always happy.

"Want a taste Peter, before they come,' She asked.

"Yes, as always, maam", the obedient servant said and knelt between her well parted thighs and opened her petals and slurped her lobes and bit the clitoris. He knew every small desire of madam, not to mention the big ones.

"Have my taste changed in all the 10 years you have been licking me," she asked.

Knowing well that asking such repeated questions and his answers aroused her and kept her hot, he said: "No maam, you taste just the same," and continued his duty, one of those perks mentioned earlier.

Peter's cellphone rang and he picked it, listened and said 'ok"

"They have arrived maam," he said

"Have you briefed them."

"yes maam, adequately to suit your desire," he nodded.

She remained seated as Peter put on a mask and stood facing the door with his hands behind his back.

There was a knock on the door and four young men aged around 22 to 25 opened the door and entered.

Seeing Tina nude on the chair would have jolted them, had not the wise Peter briefed them.

"Remove your dress" he ordered and they did.

All were of an average height of around 5 and a half foot tall and had sculpted bodies. Two of them were sporting erections and the other two looked like they would arrive there soon.

"Go and insert one finger in Maam's pussy," Peter told the four.

They had no doubt as to how to go about it as Peter had earlier briefed them on each and every movement they should make.

They stood surrounding her and slid in the fingers, all four at the same time, and masturbated her.

After a few minutes, the lady boss gave Peter a look, which was a signal to him to ask the guys to take their fingers out.

One by one she fondled the four penises, 6 to 7 inches long, and happy with all projectiles she began mouthing them randomly, one or two at a time. The stroking and sucking, accompanied with moans and sounds of flesh meeting tongue, picked up momentum and soon one fellow ejaculated, only after giving out a warning that he was at the end of his ecstasy. Peter had clearly told them that they had to indicate when they reached their climax so that the lady boss could take whatever action she wanted.

So Tina preferred to have the first contribution of semen on her breasts.

Soon the second man followed; the copious flow of his cum she tried to catch in her mouth, the third and fourth came in quick succession, which hit her in the face and boobs. She shook the spent missiles till they wilted.

Peter got up and ordered the guys to proceed to the other end of the room where he served them beer.

Returning to Tina, he took out perfumed tissue papers and wiped her clean all over.

"Was it to your satisfaction, maam," he asked.

"Dont you know how to please me," she winked.

"I have learnt everything from you maam and am continuing to learn,' he smiled.

"Both of us have to learn a lot more Peter, Life's an endless journey towards the unknown."

"With many a pleasant pitstop, if I may add," Peter said.

"Correct as always, Peter," she smiled and added, "I always wondered how you instructed the guys to behave precisely and also whether you gave them on-the-job training, you know what I mean," she winked.

"I do take things into my hands a bit to know their staying power, and positions and their climax. Nothing more that that," he said with a smile.

"Now take care of the boys and take care of yourself," the boss said.

"Yes I will, maam,"

As Tina dressed, Peter paid off the boys and sent them on their way.

The boss and manager left the house and proceeded to the office, where the boss would resume her work while the manager would be off to ''take care of himself,"

Well, that meant an evening of unbridled lust with 25-year-old Stella, secretary and one of the perks of the sincere Peter, who knew though the boss was kinky, she was most kind and merciful.

Ends

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers