Kinky Day with Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace spoke up, "Charlotte, please let me introduce Nikki Madison. She is a colleague of Stephanie's, who will be spending the rest of the weekend with us!"

Charlotte gently pushed around Stephanie, to approach me, holding her right hand for me, to kiss her hand. I brushed my lips briefly and gently on the top of her hand. It would have been considered rude or impolite not to do so. I then reached for Charlotte's hand holding both hands lightly.

Charlotte released one hand to twirl me around so she could view my entire body. She remarked, Nikki, you are very stunning woman!" Moving closer to me, she cupped my protruding bulge, squeezing my sissy clit and chastity cage through my leggings," I definitely impressed by the not so little secret that you are hiding here!"

I blushed.

She the gently patted my booty, remarking, "Your fine ass is also perfect for hard cock! I bet you enjoy cock in your boi pussy!"

I blushed again, I am sure a little deeper red this time, stuttering, "Yes, I do Miss Charlotte!"

Squeezing my left booty cheek, Charlotte turning to Grace, "What's on your agenda, my dear friend?"

Grace smiled, "We need a few accessories for Nikki, as well an outfit for this evening as we will be at your Dance Club this evening! Ditto for Stephanie!"

Charlotte replied," Grace, what do you have in mind?" She motioned to her Assistant Elizabeth, "Stephanie and Nikki need to be naked! Elizabeth, please help the ladies."

I kicked off my slingbacks, Stephanie did the same. I wiggled out of my leather leggings. Stephanie's skirt dropped to the floor. Elizabeth bent down, to pick up our clothes, in doing so, her booty grazed my chastity clad sissy clit, still tucked in my black lace panties.

Elizabeth, grinning turned to me, whispering, "Oops! Sorry but not sorry!"

I smiled back, raising my arms so Elizabeth could help me with my blouse, then took Stepanie's top from her. Elizabeth placed our clothes on the nearby sofas, stepping back behind us.

In center of the large room, we stood in our undies, as Charlotte circled both of us, inspecting our entire bodies from head to toe, she then remarked, "Grace, dear do you want them to wear matching outfits?"

Grace nodded affirmatively, "What about latex, wet-look bodysuits, either black, red, or pink and zip over crotches? Black for both. Low cut for Stephie to show off her boobies. Nikki will wear a pink bra and pink chastity, no panties. Stephie red panties, no bra. Pink stilettos for Nikki, red for Stephie. Do you have anything like that in stock?"

Charlotte nodded, motioning to Elizabeth, "Please check in the back." Elizabeth scampered off as told. Looking back at Grace, "What will you wear?"

Grace smiled, pointing to mannequin attired in a sheer black, red and green floral meshed bodysuit "I will wear that bodysuit!" Grace began sliding off jeans, then her blouse. She stood naked in front of us.

I gasped, thinking to myself, her body is gorgeous and a true redhead!

Charlotte giggled, "Do I need to undress too?"

"Not yet Charlie!" replied Grace.

Elizabeth returned with Stephanie and my outfits, down to the undies and heels. She began assisting us, although she too couldn't take her eyes off Grace.

Charlotte stepped away returning with a pink silicone chastity for me, an unopened box, and two anal butt-plugs, one in pink and one red. On her finger dangled a sheer mini micro-G-string that she handed to Grace, who immediately slipped into the G-string, covering her bare shaved pussy.

Stephanie was dressed first. She is gorgeous. Her perfect globes are encased in the loose-fitting bodice. The catsuit plunged to her navel with a zipper at the crotch. Stephanie unzipped the crotch revealing her red lace panties, that just happened to match her red 3" stilettos. Red is a perfect color on Stephanie. Her pearl choker enhances her look.

Stepanie bent over, as Charlotte unzipped her around to reveal her booty, she dabs her butt hole with lube, lingering momentarily, then gently pushed in red jeweled anal plug. Stephanie gasped as Charlotte pushed the plug in as deep as it would go.

It was my turn next, I strutted out to the podium, in my pink 3" stiletto heels, with the latex catsuit unzipped revealing my pink lacy push up. Charlotte unzipped my catsuit to my crotch. I was still wearing my white chastity. She was amused.

Charlotte tossed the pink silicone chastity to Elizabeth, telling her, "Refit Nikki with the pink chastity."

Elizabeth, grabbing the key from Stephanie's purse, immediately knelt in front of me to unlock my cage, removing the silicone shaft tube. My sissy clit aroused a little as Elizabeth fingers lingered around my balls, that she gently squeezed. She leaned in kissing my shaft, smiling up at me.

Charlotte, seeing my clit getting aroused, sternly spoke, "Elizabeth, don't get the sissy hard!"

Elizabeth stopped immediately, squeezed my shaft, deflating my semi aroused clit, then continued to refit, the pink silicone, securing the chastity with the lock with the key, handing both keys to Grace. She placed the white chastity, lock and key next to my purse.

Charlotte motioned for me to slightly bend over. I did as instructed; however, this time, Elizabeth dabbed my butthole with lube, pushing the pink jeweled anal plug inside me. She wasn't as gentle as Charlotte was with Stephanie. I gasped, wiggling a little to enable the plug to fit snugly.

As I rose, Stephanie reached out to hold my hand, twirling us for all to see. We received a chorus, Charlotte, Grace and Elizabeth remarking how stunning we both looked. Grace approached us with the unopened box in her hand.

Staring directly into my eyes, she gently spoke, "Nikki, I don't own you, but please accept this gift. I want you to wear it proudly tonight." Handing the box to me, she continued, "It's very important that everyone understands that you are my property tonight."

In the box was a pearl choker, that exactly matched Stephanie's. I softly spoke, "Gladly Mistress Grace!"

I handed the choker to Grace, who immediately clasped the choker around my neck. She gently kissed me, whispering, "Nikki you will be rewarded later!"

During the collaring scene, Elizabeth had removed the mesh catsuit from the mannequin. She then assisted dressing Grace. She was simply stunning. It covered her body exquisitely. Braless, her brown nipples were barely visible through the mesh. She slipped into her red 3" stilettos. She twirled to our chorus of approval.

Glancing at her cell phone, she comments, "It's getting late girls, we have time to drop Nikki's things off at the house, freshen up and head for cocktails and dinner."

Continuing," No need to change!"

Elizabeth gathered up our clothes, in three separate bags. She placed them by the door.

Grace and Charlotte briefly chatted privately. Charlotte then spoke, "It's been my pleasure meeting you Nikki and dressing three beautiful women. We will see you later at the Fetish and Dance Club!"

I approached Charlotte to show my appreciation, as she squeezed my booty once again, she kissed me on the cheek, remarking softly, "See you later Nikki! That is one fine booty my dear!" Stephanie followed, kissing Charlotte on the cheek. She softly patted her booty.

Grace and Charlotte air-kissed, then Grace walking to the door, spoke, "See you later Charlie. I assume we will see Issac later too."

Before we left, Grace clasped a leash on my choker. She then led us both to the door. Exiting Elizabeth followed with the bags. Loading the car trunk, Elizabeth curtsied to Grace, "Anything else Mistress Grace?"

My mind was spinning, as we drove to Grace and Stephanie's house. I felt gorgeous and couldn't wait for tonight's festivities. Slightly turning my head to address Grace, "You called Charlotte, Charlie?"

Stephanie spoke up, "Yes Nikki Charlotte is the Charlie I mentioned earlier today."

I took a deep breath, then nodded. Everything was now making sense.

Grace added, "Elizabeth is her sissy and Issac is her Bull. They co-own the Fetish and Dance Club. You will meet Issac later. He will want your boi pussy, but he will back off tonight as you will be viewed as my property!"

She gently tugged on my leash, turn at the next corner. Our house is on the right three doors down."

I parked curbside in front of their house.

To be continued ... Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

12