Kinky Ideas (Flash Fiction)

Story Info
My boyfriend comes up with a kinky idea in the fitting room!
868 words
3.97
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked doing what he asked, sexually. It was fun, and he often had great kinky ideas. We've been lovers since the first month of college, and we find all kinds of ways to have fun.

Like today! We were on spring break together, and we decided to do a little shopping and find me a new bikini. As it turned out, things got kinda crazy!

We were in a little shop along the boardwalk. I know, I know -- probably not the place to get great prices, but they had some killer bikinis! I found quite a few that I liked, so I gathered up several and headed for the fitting room. There were a couple bikinis that I really liked, but they didn't quite fit me the way I wanted. I'm pretty short and petite, and it can be hard to find suits that don't make me look like a kid. I'm pretty picky about it. Anyway, I'd put on each bikini and go back out to show him, and then go change into the next one. After trying them all on, and some of them twice, I finally decided on the first one I had tried. It was a beautiful blue color, the cups perfectly molded themselves to my tits, and the tiny thong showed off my best feature -- my tight bottom. The shape of it perfectly followed the curve of my hips, and it looked as though it had been painted on. He agreed with my choice, he said, but suggested I try it on again, just to be sure.

The dressing rooms were unisex, opening right off the sales floor, and the shop was crowded enough that nobody seemed to notice when he slipped into the stall with me. They were all doing their own thing, I guess.

Once in the cubicle, he whispered that I didn't need to try the bikini on again - it was perfect. He said he just wanted to fuck me, I looked so hot trying them all on. He wanted me, NOW.

I loved it when he got horny like that! It was flattering and it made me feel powerful, even though I'm basically a complete submissive. He stripped off my shorts and panties but left my crop-top tank on, and I gladly knelt down and gave him head to get him hard. I love sucking his cock, and it was very exciting, seeing people walk by under the door, and hearing them right there, a couple of feet away! Sometimes I made slurping sounds or let out a little moan, and I wondered if they could hear me. Soooo exciting! I got wet fast!

It didn't take long for him to get hard as a rock, and he had me turn around and lean over the little bench built into the wall. We could both watch in the mirror from this angle, and it looked as hot as it felt. It was like watching a porno of ourselves. It was sooooo hard to be quiet! Little whimpers and moans escaped my lips despite my best efforts, and the rhythmic sound of his cock slamming into me sounded like thunder in my ears!

Soon, I sensed he was about to cum. I should tell you, he has this fetish where he almost always cums in my mouth, even when he's fucking me. So, unless he tells me otherwise, I know to drop down and be ready for his yummy goo when he spurts. Usually I swallow, or maybe show him my mouthful, or drool it out on my tits. This time, though, I didn't get the chance! When he pulled out, he took me by the hair, turned me around, and covered my face and chest. I mean, covered. He came buckets!

I looked in the mirror to find I had cum alllll over my face. It was dripping in big dollops. I had cum in my hair. I had cum on my neck and the swell of my breasts. There were globs soaking into the fabric of my tank, too. I was a mess!

I stood up and was looking for something to wipe off with, but he told me no. I looked at him in surprise, but again he said no, check out just like that, and he grinned a gleeful little-boy grin. He tucked my panties into his pocket, then handed me my shorts. As soon as I had slipped them on, he led me back out into the shop.

So I went up and paid for the bikini, covered in cum! It seemed like everyone was staring, but I don't know if that was true, because I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact. The young woman who checked me out noticed, for sure. I could tell by the look on her face, but she didn't say anything. It was the most embarrassing, humiliating, exciting, amazing thing I think I've ever done! It was incredible!

I was so turned on, I sucked him in the car until he was good and hard again, and as soon as we got back to the hotel I jumped his bones.

It was a good day!