Public Exposure

Story Info
Her master wants to show her off and she can't say 'no.'
750 words
4.34
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,362 Followers

You burst out of the door of the crowded bar five seconds after receiving Xavier's text: "I'm at the fountain at Third and Allenby. Come as fast as U can."

You don't wait to finish your drink or to say goodbye to your girlfriends at the bar counter. Their voices fade as the cold, bracing night air slaps you in the face when you exit.

Xavier calls, and you cannot wait to answer his call. You don't know, exactly, what is to come, but you know it will be wild, because earlier he told you to wear the short, red clingy dress, and flat shoes you could run in the streets in, and nothing more. Your breasts rock every which way as you run, unfettered by a brassiere; your ass cheeks bounce and sway with every eager step, unlined by panties.

There is no hesitation in answering Xavier's call. You imagine him waiting at the fountain for you in his long umber coat, hands in pockets, body still, face impassive, a lock of dark hair carelessly strewn over his forehead.

"I want you, pet," he had texted. "I need you. Now."

You run rather than walk through the streets to get to him. You know that to a passerby, an observer, you must appear ridiculous, but you do not care. Need impels you onward, as fast as you can go.

You turn the corner of an old bank building, and the fountain comes into view. Even now, late at night, water jets in thin vertical streams from the surface of the expansive pool.

Xavier stands in front of it, facing you, expecting you.

You slow when you near him. He seems taller than before, even more commanding and irresistible than the last time. Your pace slows to a tiptoe and at last you face him, your chest rising and falling from hurrying through the city streets.

He holds out a hand, silently beckoning you to him.

"You came," he says.

"Of course," you reply. "You called."

"And you always come when I call, don't you, pet?"

"Always."

He cocks his head and raises his eyebrows. It is not enough.

"Master...."

"Better," he says, and a rush of relief fills you at pleasing him. "It's time. Are you ready?"

"For anything... Master."

"Good. Turn around."

With a light hand on your shoulder, he directs you until you spin around and face an old street lamppost. Xavier's firm hands take your sides under your shoulders and sweep the length of your body until they stop at the hem of your short, red dress.

Xavier's hands pull the hem up, exposing you.

"What are you doing?" you ask, frantic. You scan the street nearby. It's late, and not many people are still out. But some are, and some of them are not far away. Xavier has exposed your pussy to their eyes, and it's only a matter of time before they see you. "Xavier, I'm naked!"

"I know you are, pet. That's the point. Raise your arms."

Your body shakes, but you comply. Xavier finishes removing the dress and tosses it to the ground.

You stand naked on the street, exposed to everyone's view. Sure enough, a trio of young women across the street stop and point. A man exiting a bar stops and gawks.

"Bend over," Xavier says, and you lean forward, grabbing the lamp post to steady yourself.

"I could get arrested!"

"That's why we must go fast."

And with that introduction, you feel your master's hard, animal cock push forward, between the cleft of your cold ass cheeks, finding your damp pussy with expert skill. He pushes further. Knowing it is inevitable, and that you may as well comply to get this done before the police arrive, you spread your legs and push back against him.

Xavier enters you, fully. He cannot, must not, be resisted. You submit to him, as you must.

You look up and around, and small clusters of people gather here and there to enjoy your show.

His cock thrusts into you in a fast rhythm. You know he can almost will himself to come.

Soon he does, and his cum spills down your bare leg.

He spins you around and he kisses you, his tongue hard against yours. Your dress still lies on the ground, and you still stand naked on the street, but you don't care.

"Good pet," Xavier says, and the words warm you.

The sound of clapping all around makes you smile.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,362 Followers