Kinky Katie Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's submission leads to her going dogging.
14.8k words
4.78
32.4k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

The first chapter follows Katie in her sexual awakening that leads her down the road to explore her submissive side to the point that her husband, Mike, lets one of his co-workers in another city have his way with Katie. This chapter follows up on taking her submission to another level.

After Katie's sexual submission to her husband Mike's co-worker Dan, it was like she found a new sexual awakening. While she enjoyed sex previously and had her fair share of sexual partners before she met Mike, Katie was more open to being sexually adventurous. She was confident that Mike wouldn't be jealous seeing her having sex with another man and she was also more confident in her attractiveness to other men. After she turned thirty, she thought it was all downhill but she was reassured men still found her attractive. Katie was always self-conscious about the size of her 32B breasts as being too small, however, she was now coming to realize that small tits can be sexy too.

Katie always thought her full, round ass was too large but became more confident that more men than she realized loved a woman that filled out the back of their shorts or pants. Mike didn't understand why his wife wouldn't take his word in believing how sexy she was but found reassurance in the words and actions of other men. He didn't understand that a woman thinks her husband is required to say nice things about their wife's body but feels flattered when other men find her attractive.

A confident woman is a sexy woman and although Katie wasn't ready to be as bold as Mike wanted her to be, she was still more open to his suggestions on how she dressed. Mike still played his dominant character to keep pushing his wife to greater openness in her attire and Katie still liked playing the submissive wife too. She enjoyed being "forced" to wear certain items of clothing. Katie liked a good spanking so she would sometimes be disagreeable to let Mike know he should bend her over his knee.

The changes in Katie's attire were subtle at first with Mike insisting that his wife wear short tops with her leggings so her ass wasn't covered, allowing appreciative men to better view her best asset. Katie always insisted on wearing tights with her short skirts but Mike quickly put an end to that practice. Not only did he want other men to be able to see her beautiful legs and thick thighs but he also wanted them to be able to get occasional peeks at her panties. When Katie resisted leaving her tights off one evening, Mike took her over his knee, pulled them down to expose her ass, and gave her butt cheeks a good, reddening spanking. She never protested leaving her tights off again.

While they were out, Mike would order Katie to leave her legs open, exposing her panties to the view of anyone who happened to be looking. The first few times she did this, Katie was a bit embarrassed but quickly learned to enjoy the admiring stares of men. One evening, while they were having a casual dinner in a sports bar, they had a seat at a high-top table facing the bar area. Katie, who was wearing one of her new, shorter jean skirts, knew exactly what Mike wanted her to do. As she climbed up onto the tall stool, Katie's skirt rose high on her thigh giving anyone who was looking a peek at her pink panties. Mike noticed and told his wife a few guys at the bar also noticed.

All during dinner, Mike noticed several men looking at Katie's exposed legs and ordered her to keep crossing and uncrossing her legs to show them off along with views of her panties. The more she crossed her legs, the more her skirt would ride up her thighs. She tried to tug it down to a more modest level but Mike ordered her to leave it alone. By the time their dinner had been served, Katie's panties were in constant view of the entire bar and she attracted the admiring stares of several men. Mike noticed her growing audience and instructed her to uncross her legs and leave them partially open. Katie had a couple of drinks in her by that point, was more relaxed, and did as she was instructed. She was also enjoying teasing the bar patrons and her panties were now damp. After dinner, Mike ordered dessert and more to drink. While they were waiting to be served Katie announced she had to use the restroom.

As she was getting up to leave the table, once again exposing more of her panties, Mike grabbed her arm and ordered her to, "Take off your panties and bra while you are in there."

"What?" was Katie's one-word response.

"You heard me," Mike replied, giving her a stern look and gripping her arm more tightly.

"Yes, sir."

While in the lady's room, Katie took a deep breath and removed her panties and bra as instructed, and stuffed them in her purse. Before she left the restroom, Katie checked herself out in the mirror, noticed that her top fit snugly over her pert breasts and while it wasn't see-through, her nipples were hard and poking out. There was no doubt she wasn't wearing a bra. Feeling emboldened by the alcohol she had consumed, Katie took a deep breath, opened the door, and proudly walked through the crowd back to her seat, her breasts bouncing slightly under her shirt. Several heads turned to watch her walk back to join her husband.

When she reached their table, Mike had a broad grin on his face as he watched his wife slowly climb back onto her seat, proudly displaying the fact she wasn't wearing her panties. Several men nudged their friends so they could also enjoy the view of Katie's exposed pussy. She was definitely outside of her comfort zone but Katie was still having a good time teasing the men at the bar. Katie spent the next half hour intermittently flashing her pussy to anyone who was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her.

Mike was thrilled Katie was enjoying herself and leaned in to tell her, "You're such a fucking slut. I love it."

"That may be so, dear, but I'm your slut tonight. Let's get out of here. I need a good hard dick."

"I've got just what you're looking for, babe."

Katie thought they were going home, but instead, Mike drove to a secluded area of a local park and fucked his wife in the backseat of their car. Katie liked having sex in risky places and was even more turned on spreading her legs in the backseat. Mike kept telling his wife how awesome it would be if someone were to come along and catch them. Maybe someone would stop and jerk off seeing them going at it in the back seat.

Dirty thoughts were going through Katie's mind at the possibility of having someone see her naked in their car with her legs spread wide open taking her husband's dick in her pussy. The thought of brazenly being on display for another man or men drove her to an intense orgasm. While no one saw them that night, it was the prospect of getting caught that turned Katie on. They fucked again that night at home recalling her bold exhibitionism from earlier that evening. Little did she know that Mike was planting the seeds for further adventures of her submission and exhibitionism.

Mike was excited that his wife was finally convinced that she was a sexy woman and was more open to trying new things. He pressed Katie to start wearing less modest clothing to the office at the environmental consulting firm where she worked. She couldn't dress as she did at dinner but Mike insisted she starts leaving a couple of buttons of her blouse open so she would be revealing more of her sexier bras that Katie had purchased. Katie's skirts were a little shorter, her heels a little higher and her pants a little tighter. Men around the office, most of whom were kind of nerdy, began to notice Katie's new look and she drew admiring glances from more than a few of the guys. Her immediate supervisor began to call her into his office for more discussion, especially when she was wearing a skirt that showed off plenty of her legs. Katie knew he was trying to look at her legs and up her skirt and she would tease him occasionally by giving him a peek at her panties or her bra when she would lean over.

Katie confided with Mike that a couple of guys at work had even suggested they go out for drinks after work. One of them was a known womanizer who slept with more than a few of the women in the office. When Mike heard his wife telling him other men were making passes at her, he got a wide grin on his face.

Before Mike could say anything, Katie looked him straight in the eye and firmly stated, "Don't say a word. I know what's going through that perverted mind of yours. I'm not sleeping with anyone from work. Never."

While Katie was submissive, she did have some lines she wouldn't cross, and fucking someone she worked with was one of them.

Mike playfully responded, "But I didn't say anything."

"I know how your mind works, so forget it."

"It wouldn't hurt if you went out for a drink with one of the guys. You don't have to fuck him, maybe just flirt a little."

"I don't know, let me think about it."

Over the next couple of weeks, Katie's co-worker, Fred, kept trying to get her to go out for a drink after work with Mike adding additional encouragement. One morning, Katie was getting ready for work and she decided to put on an above-the-knee, tight, pencil skirt that rode up her legs when she sat down. She had on a simple white blouse, unbuttoned down to the top of her push-up bra and four-inch heels. She looked very professional but sexy too. Mike complimented her on her sexy business-like attire and said the guys at work would love it too.

At work, Fred came over to her desk several times to check out her legs and to steal glances down her blouse. Katie knew what he was doing and made sure he got a few good looks of her legs and thighs and leaned over so he could see her lace bra and cleavage. Fred asked her to lunch but she refused.

When Katie went into the lunchroom to get her meal from the refrigerator, there were several of her male co-workers already eating. She purposely bent over to look in the fridge pretending she couldn't find her lunch bag and drink knowing the men were watching her every move. The cold air from the fridge also made her nipples hard and they poked through her thin bra and shirt. When she stood up and walked over to their table to join them, they were all staring at her hard nipples while she pretended not to know what they were doing. She taunted them further by pretending she was tense and stretching her arms above her head and pushing her breasts out towards them. She found it exciting to have that much control over them.

Throughout the afternoon, Fred made excuses to keep coming over to Katie's desk and persisted with another invitation to get together for a drink after work.

Fred knew Katie would probably keep rejecting his advances but he had nothing to lose and was pleasantly surprised when she replied, "Let me think about it," to his latest offer for a drink.

Katie sent Mike a text message, "I might go out for a drink after work with Fred. Is that okay?"

Mike immediately responded, "Have a good time. Invite him home if you want."

"That's not happening, pervert. Let's meet up for dinner afterward though."

They agreed to meet at a casual restaurant near the place she was meeting Fred for a drink around 7 PM.

When Katie arrived after her Happy Hour, Mike quickly inquired, "Well, how'd it go?"

Katie gave a simple reply, "Fine."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much," Katie replied with a coy grin on her face.

After pleading with his wife for details, Katie finally relented and gave Mike the particulars of that evening. Katie met Fred at the bar so their co-workers wouldn't know they were meeting up. Katie didn't want to be the subject of office gossip and out-of-control rumors. Fred saved her a seat at the bar and she made sure she let her skirt ride up as she did at the restaurant with Mike that night as she climbed up onto the barstool. While she didn't reveal her panties to Fred, he got a good look at her legs and thighs. Fred told her how beautiful she was and how sexy she looked. When she walked to the restroom after a couple of drinks, she made sure she gave her ass an extra wiggle, knowing Fred would be checking her out. While in there, she also undid another button on her blouse.

When she came back, she was feeling a little frisky and made sure Fred got a good long look up her skirt as she sat down. She was looking directly at him with her legs open as she lifted her leg to cross it over the other. Fred was looking directly at her legs and panties the entire time. Katie made sure to lean over at times to ensure he got a peek down her blouse too. She was enjoying teasing her co-worker.

Unfortunately for Katie, Fred took her teasing as being sexually interested in him and he placed his hand on her knee for a few seconds before she brushed it away. He did this a couple of times. He also offered to buy her dinner and have dessert at his place afterward but she gratefully declined, explaining she had dinner plans with her husband. After their third drink, Katie said she had to go to meet her husband and thanked him for the fun Happy Hour.

Mike said the obvious, "You know he wanted to fuck you, don't you? You cock teased him into thinking you would too."

"Yeah, I know he wanted to fuck me but he likes to try and fuck all the girls in the office and brags about it later so he got was he deserved too."

"But you still like the fact that he was sexually attracted to you, don't you?"

Katie simply smiled at her husband but she didn't have to say a word. All through dinner, Mike kept telling her how Fred would keep trying to get her into his bed which only made Katie hornier. She had no intention of sleeping with a womanizing co-worker but the fact that he found her sexually desirable made her feel sexy. Mike also told her that Fred was probably at home, jerking off thinking about the prospects of fucking Katie. That fact only made Katie's panties wetter than before. After dinner, Mike walked Katie to her car which was parked in a garage a block away.

When they got off the elevator where Katie's car was parked she asked Mike, "Did I ever tell you about the guy who fucked me in a parking garage late at night?"

Mike picked up on that hint and replied, "No, but I'd like to hear all about it."

"It was when I was working in the bar and this customer and I were flirting the entire night. When my shift was over he wanted me to go back to his place but I had an early class the next day. When we got to my car we started making out. Oh shit, we were both so horny. He made me get down on my knees and suck his dick, then he bent me over the hood of my car and fucked me. We almost got caught by some people too."

Just then they arrived at Katie's car and Mike kissed her and she said, "I'll meet you at home, dear."

Mike knew that Katie's story was more than a hint that she wanted to have sex in a risky place. He pulled her back to him and gave her a long kiss and they began to makeout. Mike unbuttoned his wife's blouse and pushed his hands under her bra to feel her tits and play with her nipples. Katie was hotter than a bonfire, a fact that was confirmed when Mike slipped his hand up her skirt and touched her soaking wet panties. Pushing them aside, he slipped a finger inside her pussy and began to finger fuck, Katie.

As Katie was humping his finger in return, Mike told her to, "get down on your knees and suck my dick."

Katie played with him by replying, "We can't do it here, Mike."

"Suck my dick, now!"

Katie complied with Mike's order by kneeling before him, unbuckling his belt, and releasing his dick from his pants. She looked up at her husband and slipped his dick between her lips and began to give him one of her sensuous blow jobs. Katie knew the odds of someone catching them so late at night were remote but it was still in a semi-public place. She was so turned on, she devoured his cock.

Mike let his wife suck his dick for a few minutes and then ordered her to bend over the front hood of her car. Katie did as instructed and remained bent over as her husband lifted her skirt over her ass, ripped her thong off her, and shoved his dick into her cunt as she moaned out loud in pleasure. Mike began to fuck his wife hard and fast as she grunted like an animal in heat. Her pussy was so hot and she needed a dick to fill it and her husband was more than willing to oblige.

Mike told her how much Fred wished he could be the one fucking her and how she deserved to get a good, hard cock stuffed into her pussy for being such a cock tease. He called her a dirty little whore and a fucking slut which drove Katie to a wild orgasm. She moaned so loud it echoed in the concrete parking garage. Mike shot his load deep into her then made her lick him clean as a good cum slut would.

They fucked again that night when they got home. While they were fucking, Katie admitted she was a little disappointed they didn't get caught. She confessed to Mike that when she fucked her customer in the parking garage, they almost got caught and that added excitement to the adventure. Mike stored that away in his memory bank.

Mike didn't know how to find a way to get "caught" fucking without taking a chance on getting arrested too so he arranged to have Dan watch him and Katie fuck through video chat. While it was exciting to let someone watch them having sex through their computer, it wasn't the same as seeing them live. Dan showed off his erection while he jerked off watching them. He told Katie how sexy she was and how he looked forward to, hopefully, fucking her again someday. That only continued to build Katie's confidence in herself.

While looking at some Internet porn one evening while Katie was out with friends, Mike stumbled upon a dogging website. He was intrigued that there were places off the beaten path where couples would park and let strange men watch a female partner do anything from masturbating to letting men watch them have sex or touch them to sucking and fucking the anonymous voyeurs. When Mike did an Internet search for potential dogging spots close to their home, he found one about thirty minutes from them. It was perfect, close enough but far enough away to make Katie feel playful and comfortable. It was in a remote parking area of a hiking trail. Mike's only problem was he wanted to scout the area before he risked bringing his gorgeous wife there. It had to be a safe place, even though he knew it was still risky.

Seeing it was a hiking trail, Mike decided to take Katie there one Saturday afternoon. It would be easier to check it out in the daylight and under the guise of hiking which they liked to do anyway. It was a comfortable summer day and Mike had Katie dress in a sports bra and short, tight compression shorts that highlighted her full, round ass. Her shorts were specially designed so she didn't need to wear underwear with them. The result was an obvious camel toe in front. Katie had no idea that Mike was really going to see the dogging area in daylight.

When they got out of the car at the hiking trail, several single men immediately noticed Katie's attire and Mike made sure to point out their interest. As they started on one of the trails, Mike noticed a sole male hiker about fifty yards behind them. Every time Mike and Katie slowed down, the hiker also slowed down. It also appeared he was trying to keep from being seen but it was obvious to Mike that Katie had an admirer. Mike made sure he groped and fondled Katie's ass several times knowing they were being watched.

After walking a few miles, Mike and Katie decided to stop for a picnic lunch complete with a bottle of wine. They spread out a blanket in an area under a tree and surrounded by bushes off the hiking trail. As they were sipping wine after lunch, Mike leaned in to kiss his lovely wife. It was a gorgeous day, in a shaded, semi-secluded area and both of them were feeling a little frisky. Mike laid Katie down on the blanket as they continued to make out in the open air. Before long, Mike had slipped off Katie's sports bra and began to play with her breasts.

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers