Kinky Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

"Yes," she replied.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'd like to have Paul fuck me again."

"Did you like fucking him with his big dick when you worked here?"

"Yes, Mike. I liked sucking and fucking his big dick. I want him to fuck me again."

"Well, ask him then."

"Will you fuck me with your big dick, Paul? I need to get fucked right now. Please fuck me."

"Well, baby, if you insist."

Mike grabbed Katie by her hair and led her over to Paul's desk and made her bend over. Mike then stripped off his clothes and Paul took off his shirt, his big dick bobbing in the air as he approached Katie. Both men fondled and groped Katie's full, ample ass taking note of how good it felt. Mike then began to spank her and encouraged Paul to do the same. They took turns slapping Katie's ass, watching it ripple with each stroke. Her ass got more red with each slap of a hand. They only stopped long enough to allow Paul to peel down her soaking wet thong.

Paul commented, "I miss that sweet pussy too."

He plunged a finger deep in her pussy, fucking her with it and announcing, "Damn Mike, your wife's pussy is dripping wet. She's hot too."

"Well, give her what she needs buddy."

Paul then stepped up behind Katie, rubbing the head of his dick up against her wet pussy lips to lubricate it. Katie moaned at the feel of her former boss's big dick against her lips and clit. Mike told Paul not to fuck Katie until signaled him to go ahead.

Mike asked Katie, "Are you my fucking whore?"

"Yes Mike, I'm your fucking whore."

"Are you going to be a whore for Paul too?"

"Yes, I'm Paul's whore too," Katie moaned.

"Tell him then."

"I'm your fucking whore, Paul. I'm your slut, please fuck me, please, I need your cock in my cunt."

Mike nodded to Paul and he shoved his dick deep into Katie's cunt causing her to moan loudly. Paul started to fuck Katie hard, causing her tits to jiggle and her ass to ripple when their skin slapped together. Paul kept spanking Katie as she took all of Paul's big dick in her pussy. Mike watched for a while then offered his dick to his wife's mouth. She sucked it like the cock hungry whore she had become.

"Oh, Katie, I've missed this pussy. You are one hot piece of ass."

Paul fucked Katie from behind for a while as she sucked Mike's dick and then he told Mike, "You know, I've always wanted to fuck Katie's ass but she never let me. Does she take it up the ass?"

"She sure does," Mike replied. "Paul's going to fuck your ass now, Katie."

Mike continued, "Ask Paul to fuck your ass."

"Paul, will you fuck my ass please?"

Paul slapped her butt cheeks hard a few times and replied, "You bet your sweet ass I'll fuck it. Damn Katie, I wish I knew you were such a whore when you worked here. I would have fucked you more often you fucking slut."

Mike got some lube from Paul's desk drawer and he greased Katie's asshole with it, helping to prepare his wife to be sodomized by her creepy ex-boss. She was a little nervous because of the size of Paul's dick, fearing it might hurt but she had no control over the situation. She then felt some pressure against her asshole and with one thrust Paul shoved almost half of his dick into Katie's ass causing her to wince and call out in pain. Paul let her get used to the feeling of his big dick in her ass for a minute or so and then shoved the rest into her ass. She begged him to go slow but Paul started to pound away at her big ass. He wanted to sodomize her from the first time he saw her ass and he was taking advantage of this opportunity.

Mike asked Katie, "Where's Paul's cock?"

"Paul's cock is fucking my ass."

"Do you like his cock up your ass?"

"Yes sir. It hurts a little but I'm your whore. I'll fuck whoever you tell me to any way you want."

"That's a good girl"

Katie was humiliated getting ass fucked by her crude, creepy ex-boss but in an odd way she was more turned on than ever before. She liked being naughty and slutty. In her mind, she was doing it to please her husband not herself so it relieved her of any responsibility for her actions.

Mike and Paul decided to double penetrate Katie so Paul temporarily disengaged from her ass while Mike pulled her over to the sofa by her hair. Katie straddled her husband and Paul bent her over and stuck his dick up her ass again. While Paul humped on Katie's ass, he pulled her long brown hair and slapped her ass as another sign of his dominance over her.

Katie was reaching orgasm and asked, "May I cum sir?"

Mike responded, "Yes you may, dear."

Mike felt a flood of his wife's cum pouring out her pussy as she came all over his cock. Her orgasm triggered Paul's and he unloaded his cum in her ass. Mike wanted sloppy seconds so he got behind Katie and entered her well-lubricated ass and added his load of cum to that of Paul's a short time later. Paul told the couple they could come back anytime for free drinks and more fun. Mike politely thanked him as he and Katie got dressed and left the bar. Katie noticed the stares and knowing grins from the staff as she left Paul's office. She was embarrassed that they probably knew what happened given Paul's reputation. On the way home, Mike told his wife what a good slut she had been and fucked her again when they got home.

A few weeks later, on a Thursday evening when they both had off from work the next day, Mike told Katie to put on the same button-down dress she wore the first time they went to the dogging site. He said he was taking her out to dinner and for an evening hike. Katie knew exactly what that meant and her heart began to beat faster with nervous excitement. She had an idea Mike might want to fuck another guy later than evening and the anticipation made her pussy damp as they ate dinner. On the drive to the hiking trail dogging site, Mike made Katie slip off her panties and had a bottle of Tequila to take some shots to lower her inhibitions and help her relax.

"What are you going to make me do when we get there?" Katie asked.

"You'll see. All you have to do is be a good little slut and do what I tell you."

Katie knew that Mike planned to have her do more that night than she had on their first visit to the dogging site. When they pulled into the dimly lit parking lot, there were several cars already there but it didn't look like any of them were occupied by couples. Mike chose a Thursday night knowing there probably wouldn't be as many men there so his wife wouldn't be overwhelmed. He was also concerned for her safety. If there were too many men, he figured he'd probably have to tell some they weren't getting in on the action. Mike was already half-hard thinking about what was about to happen.

Mike told Katie to strip out of her dress and get into the backseat leaving her in only her thong and heels. She nervously got out of the front seat and into the back. Her husband flashed the headlights and turned on the inside lights of the car to signal there was some action about to happen then he joined his wife in the backseat. Shortly thereafter, he noticed men getting out of their cars and making their way across the parking lot to their car hoping to get a piece of ass.

As Katie and Mike began to make out in the backseat of their SUV, Katie could feel the presence of several men as they surrounded their car to get a peek at what they were doing. It was exhilarating for Katie to be stripped of her thong in front of them knowing they were getting excited as they peered through the windows of their car.

To begin with, Mike made his wife strike some poses for their audience. He made her lay back in his arms with one foot on the floor and the other on the seat, exposing her tits and pussy to her appreciative voyeurs. Mike told her to begin playing with herself but under no circumstances was she allowed to orgasm. Katie began to play with her clit and finger herself as four men looked on. Some of them brought out their dicks and began to massage themselves to an erection.

After allowing the onlookers to leer at her naked body in this position, Mike made Katie bend over exposing her ass and pussy. He then opened the window on the opposite side of him so the men could reach in and begin to grope at Katie's ass, stroke her thick thighs, and finger her pussy. Katie moved closer to the window to give the men better access to the lower half of her body. That's when Mike made his wife begin to suck his dick.

Mike could tell his wife was extremely horny by the way she was feasting on his dick and told her, "I think it's time you sucked off one of your admirers."

"Yes sir, I will do anything you want."

"Open the door and pick someone."

Katie lifted her head from her husband's dick, turned around, and opened the car door. The men outside jostled for position as Katie sat sideways on the seat of the car with her feet on the ground outside. An older man with a potbelly who reminded her of Paul but with a much smaller dick was the first guy to get to the front of the line. Katie looked over her shoulder at her husband, seeking reassurance that she should continue. Mike was smiling broadly and gave her a nod to continue. Katie stared at the cock in front of her momentarily, gathering up the courage to continue. She knew there were three other men lined up behind the man in front. She was about to cross into a new realm of submission of sucking and maybe fucking random strangers in a semi-public place. There would be witnesses and multiple participants to her debauchery.

As Katie was stroking the cock in her face, the man said, "Come on, baby, suck it for me."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and let the stranger's dick slide along her tongue into her open mouth. Katie's lips closed around the cock in her mouth and her head began to bob. The older man groaned in pleasure and placed one hand behind Katie's head, slowly thrusting himself back and forth in rhythm to her head bobs. His other hand played with her boobs and Katie began to play with her pussy. This was the most daring, naughty thing she had ever done and her pussy was on fire. Mike had to remind her not to cum as he watched his wife give a stranger a great blow job. He knew his wife was a good cocksucker and took pleasure in other men getting a sample of her oral expertise.

The other men were commenting on how good Katie appeared to be sucking the cock in her mouth and couldn't wait to get their turn. They were also saying how she was one of the better-looking sluts that came to the dogging site. It turned on both Katie and Mike to hear the other men talking about her cocksucking skills, her beauty, to hear them calling her a slut, and to be acting like a whore. It felt good to let loose of all her inhibitions and to fully enjoy unbridled sex with strangers.

The old man didn't have much control and began to cum. Even though Katie could have easily swallowed his big load, she let some of it drip out of her mouth and down her chin. She knew Mike would love the sight of his cumslut wife with another man's jizz on her lips. When the old guy was done cumming he thanked Katie and she turned to show Mike her cum covered lips, smiling as she looked at him.

Having satisfied the first stranger, Katie now looked to see who was next. A much younger man stepped up to the open car door with his pants undone and his hard dick hanging out, bobbing in the night air.

The young man asked her, "Hey baby, how about giving me some of that hot pussy of yours?"

Katie turned to Mike and asked, "What do you want me to do sir?"

"I want you to give him a good fucking, baby."

Having heard her husband's wishes, Katie laid down on her back and spread her legs wide letting the young man know she was offering him her pussy. He placed her legs over his shoulders in the cramped quarters and thrust himself into her. Mike heard the moans of both the stranger and his wife as he began to fuck her hard. Over her lover's shoulder, she could see the three other men watching her getting fucked. Having several voyeurs watching her getting fucked only made her hotter. Katie looked up at Mike who had a look of lust in his eyes as he shared his loving wife with the strangers that night. He watched closely as the young man's dick plunged deep into Katie's cunt, withdrawing only to plunge deep into her again and again.

The man told her, "This would be more comfortable if you turned over."

Mike then replied, "I have a better idea, let me open the back of our SUV so there's more room."

"Sounds good to me, man."

Mike got out of the car, opened the tailgate of the SUV, and moved some stuff around to make room. He then went to escort his naked wife to the back of the car where she bent over and offered her pussy so the young man could finish fucking her. Another guy then sat in the back and offered his dick to her mouth. Katie quickly lowered her head and stuffed the new dick into her mouth as the other one pummeled her pussy. The other on-lookers began to fondle Katie's tits and ass. Mike loved seeing his wife getting spit-roasted in a dimly lit parking lot along with other witnesses. She loved being the center of attention, being sexually desired, and satisfying the stranger's urges to get laid. Katie also knew that when the dick in her pussy was finished with her that there were two other men waiting their turn plus her husband.

After the young man filled Katie's pussy with his cum, he said, "that's the best piece of ass I've had in a long time, maybe the best ever."

That's all Katie was to the men, a convenient piece of ass from a willing whore. The third man then came around to finish off in Katie's cunt and added his load to that of the last guy. The fourth guy, who waited patiently for his turn, then stepped up behind Katie and slipped his dick into her well-fucked, sopping wet pussy and began to fuck her hard. Mike sat down in front of his wife and she began to suck his familiar dick.

The fourth guy then lunged into Katie, holding tightly onto her ass cheeks, filling her pussy with another load of cum. Mike was quick to replace him and get sloppy fourths. His wife's pussy was soaking wet, loose, and sloppy from the previous three men who fucked her but Mike didn't mind. He reveled in the thought of other men using his wife for their sexual pleasure with his full permission and encouragement. Katie's pussy even sounded juicy as Mike fucked her.

As Mike was fucking his wife, she began to play with her clit and asked, "May I cum now sir? Please, I need to cum."

Having denied his wife the sexual release she had needed for a long time, Mike finally gave her permission to orgasm. Katie played with her clit and moaned loudly when she finally was able to release her sexual tension after having already pleased four men. As Katie's orgasm began to subside, Mike released his cum into her pussy. When he withdrew, he noticed that his cum and that of three other men was leaking from her pussy, down her legs, and onto the ground below her.

She turned around to take a seat on the tailgate and catch her breath and told Mike, "I need a drink."

Mike went to the front of their car to get his wife a bottle of water and the Tequila. When he got back, two men were sucking on Katie's tits, rubbing her thick thighs, and reaching around to grab her ass. The other two were watching and rubbing their dicks trying to get them hard again. Katie drank some water, took a couple of shots of Tequila and more water. It appeared to Mike that she wasn't done for the evening and he wasn't going to stop until she said she had enough. Katie looked at Mike and he read her eyes which seemed to be asking him if he wanted to leave.

Mike told his wife, "If you are up for more, I'm okay with it. You can decide when you want to leave."

Katie seemed to be weighing her options and three of the guys were half hard but the old guy wasn't, at least not yet. She then took a blanket from the back of their SUV, folded it several times, and placed it on the ground like a cushion. Katie then dropped to her knees and was quickly surrounded by four dicks in her face in various stages of erection. She began to alternately stroke two and suck one. No matter which way she turned, she had a dick in her face and a hand on the back of her head with other hands groping her tits. She was a wild woman that night and couldn't seem to get enough cock. Mike watched his cock hungry wife suck three of the four dicks to an erection.

She then stood up and bent over the back of their SUV and asked, "Okay, who is next?"

The three younger guys decided they would take turns with Katie's pussy and mouth rotating every so often so they could each get a piece of her. It took longer for the three guys to cum this time and Katie even came two more times as well. Two came in her pussy and one in her mouth. Katie thought she was done for the night but the old guy was now hard again and Katie didn't want to leave him hanging so she agreed to fuck him one last time.

The old guy slammed his dick into Katie and began to fuck her again while she played with her ass, even sticking a finger into her asshole. Mike had gotten in front of Katie and she was now blowing him again while the other three men looked on.

Seeing Katie wasn't resisting his anal play, the old guy told Mike, "I sure would like to fuck your wife's ass."

Knowing his wife liked a dick in her ass, Mike told the guy, "Sure, go ahead."

The other guys were annoyed they never asked, but they could do nothing now as the old guy slipped his dick out of Katie's pussy. It was covered in cum from everyone she fucked and served as lubrication for her asshole. Everyone watched as the old guy pressed his dick against Katie's ass, spreading her cheeks wide with his hands. The head quickly disappeared into her asshole then he thrust again shoving more of his dick into her ass. He began to slowly rock his hips back and forth, pushing more of his dick into her ass with each thrust until he had it all buried in her backside. He kept telling the others what a nice, tight ass Katie had as a way of taunting the younger men. He fucked her ass for a good fifteen minutes or more before he shot his cum deep into her bowels. Mike then took his turn with her ass but decided to spray her face with his cum with his wife on her knees begging for it. He then proclaimed the evening over and the men thanked Katie for a memorable evening. The men gave Mike their phone numbers and email addresses so he could contact them the next time he brought his wife to the dogging park.

Mike helped Katie get up from her knees. She had dried and wet cum all over her face and hair. It was dripping from her pussy and ass.

Mike looked at Katie and told her, "You're such a fucking whore. Look at you all covered in cum."

"Yeah, but I'm your whore and you made this way."

"That's why I love you, babe. That's why I love you."

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers