Kinky Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

Katie expressed to Mike that she didn't feel right to constantly be teasing George because he had a long-term relationship with a woman, they were work colleagues and friends. Mike told Katie he had one more thing he wanted her to do, like a grand finale but he wouldn't tell her what he had in mind.

One morning when Mike knew Katie would be in the field with George, he had her wear a pair of tight black leggings and a t-shirt with a white sports bra underneath. The bra he picked out was lighter than most and wasn't very well lined so the haze of her brown nipples were visible but not blatant. Katie knew she was expected to bend over a lot which was typical of her line of work anyway and assumed that Mike would order her to take off her shirt to expose her bra.

It was a hot, humid summer day and as expected, Mike sent Katie a text telling her to remove her shirt. George tried not to stare as Katie's sports bra came into view as well as her nipples. While they were working, a sudden torrential thunderstorm came along forcing George and Katie to scramble for cover inside the work van. They climbed in the back because there was more room there than the front and it seemed they might be there a while. Katie knew her bra was now transparent but made no effort to cover up either. When George wasn't looking, she took a quick picture of herself and sent it to Mike, knowing he'd enjoy it.

Soon after Mike received the picture from Katie, he called her instead of returning a text message. They chatted for a few moments and Katie explained they got caught in a downpour and were dripping wet inside the van, trying to dry off and waiting for it to stop raining. Mike then told her to hand the phone to George. She knew something was up but did as instructed.

"Hi, George. This is Mike. I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Sure, Mike. What do you need?"

"Can you keep a secret, George? I really need to know that I can trust you to not tell a soul."

George was confused and curious and replied, "Sure, Mike. You can trust me to keep a secret."

"Well, Katie and I play this game where if she loses a bet, she has to complete a dare that I choose."

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with me?"

"Turn on the video chat and point the camera at Katie."

Katie became somewhat nervous about what Mike might have her do and George was playing along.

When Mike saw Katie he said, "Wow, it looks like your bra got wet. I can see right through it. You might as well take it off."

George was stunned at Mike's suggestion, thinking it might be a prank. After all, what husband would tell his wife to do something like that?

When Katie hesitated, Mike sternly told her, "Do what I tell you, Katie."

Katie took a deep breath then pulled her shirt over her head, struggling a little because it was still wet. She blushed when she was naked from the waist up as George stared at her, speechless.

"She's got great tits doesn't she George?"

"Katie's tits are beautiful Mike."

"Now pull down your leggings dear."

Katie swallowed hard while George continued to point the phone and stare at her, not believing this was happening.

As Katie was pulling down her leggings, she told George, "If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."

"This will be our little secret. My girlfriend wouldn't be too happy either so we both have a reason to keep quiet."

Reassured of George's silence, Katie pulled her leggings down and revealed her wet thong which was now transparent also. While George had gotten peeks at her pussy, he was now getting an up-close, semi-covered look.

Mike then said, "Very nice, dear. You know what's next."

Katie then placed her thumbs inside the waistband of her thong and slipped them down her legs, offering George a clear view of her naked body. There was a nervous, sexual tension in the air as Katie sat there naked with George feasting his eyes on the naked woman in the back of the van with him. They were both wondering where this was leading.

Mike's voice then came on saying, "You can touch her if you like, George. Go ahead, it's okay."

George, looking even more stunned than before, looked at Katie and she nodded her approval. On his phone, Mike saw the camera moving all over the place as George moved closer to Katie. Mike then saw the camera stabilize and a hand squeezing Katie's breasts then moving down her naked body, up and down her legs and thick thighs. When George's hand reached Katie's pussy, she spread her legs a little wider and he touched the outside of her pussy before slipping a finger inside to momentarily finger fuck his co-worker. He had dreamed of doing this to her and it was a fantasy come true.

Mike asked, "How wet is her pussy?"

"It's soaked, Mike."

George then said, "I'd like to touch her ass if that's okay."

Mike replied, "Sure, it's okay, George. Turn over, honey,"

Katie obeyed Mike's order and turned around and bent over so George could fondle her ass. She soon felt him caressing and squeezing her buttocks while looking at her asshole and cunt. He dreamed of being able to squeeze Katie's ass and he now had the pleasure of pressing his hand and fingers into the soft, supple flesh of her bare buttocks.

Mike then said, "She likes to be spanked, George. Go ahead and give her a few swats."

George gave Katie's ass a couple of soft slaps.

"Oh, you can do better than that, George. Spank her harder."

George then repeatedly spanked Katie harder. Her moans told him she was enjoying it so he continued for a few more swats. He was still in shock from what was now happening to him but was also enjoying himself. George had a crush on Katie since the day they started working together and he was now doing things to her that he never imagined could ever happen. He was nervous but also had an erection. In his mind, he wanted to fuck Katie but he was conflicted by his devotion to his long-time girlfriend.

Mike ordered Katie to begin to masturbate but insisted she stop before she had an orgasm. Mike watched on his phone as his wife spread her legs and began to finger her pussy and clit with one hand and play with her nipples with the other. When she would get close to an orgasm, Mike would make her stop then continue again. He did this several times until he knew she was extremely turned on.

Things got even more conflicted for George when Mike asked him, "Hey George, would you like Katie to suck your dick?"

Katie was also conflicted about what her husband was making her do that afternoon. On one hand, she was excited to be sexually submissive to Mike's desires. On the other hand, she was crossing a line with a friend and co-worker, exposing some of the secrets of her sex life with her husband. However, she was so turned on by now, she would have done anything Mike told her to do.

George stammered, "Uh, uh, well, uh, I don't know. I have a girlfriend."

Mike responded, "I understand George. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You will never get this chance again."

George thought for a moment, realizing Mike was right that he may never get this chance again, and replied, "Okay."

Katie moved between George's legs, unbuckled his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear to reveal an average-sized dick. George pointed the phone downwards so Mike could watch his wife in action. She stroked George's cock, squeezing some pre-cum out of the tip then leaned in to lick it off. George moaned when he felt Katie's tongue lick the tip of his dick then swirl her tongue around the head before taking his cock deep into her mouth. He held her head softly as it bobbed in his lap. He was on the receiving end of the best blowjob he's ever had. She heard her husband encouraging her to continue.

Katie's mouth and tongue were working magic on George's dick. He was squirming in his seat and thrusting his dick upwards to match her bobbing head. In just over five minutes, George couldn't hold back any longer and clutched Katie's head and began to fuck Katie's mouth before he unleashed a torrent of cum into her throat. Katie was an expert cocksucker and never had any problem swallowing a load of cum since she was younger but she was caught off guard by the sheer volume of cum George was shooting into her mouth. She was still able to capture it all but let some drip out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. Katie knew this would be a turn-on for Mike. When George was done cumming, Katie licked him clean and even squeezed a few last drops of cum out of his dick.

When Katie was done swallowing the last drop of George's cum, she looked up at the phone so Mike could see her cum-covered lips and said to him, "How did I do, sir?"

"Well George, how did she do?"

"Katie, that was the best damn blow job I've ever had."

When Katie got home from work, Mike was waiting for her with a huge erection and fucked her hard twice that night with him telling her, "You're a good cumslut, Katie," and "Tell me you're my whore and will fuck anyone I ask you too."

"I'm your fucking whore, your slut and I'll fuck anyone you want sir. Anyone."

Mike's plan was working out to perfection but there was another test for Katie to see if she truly was going to be his submissive slut. He had heard Katie talk about her days bartending at a dive bar across town and mentioned the creepy owner, Paul. However, she would never give Mike the details of what happened there. From the bits and pieces of the stories she told him over the years, it was quite clear that Paul had at least tried to coerce her into having sex with him and Mike didn't rule out the possibility that Katie may have submitted to him once or more.

One evening, Mike took Katie to a nice restaurant within walking distance of the old bar. Katie was dressed in a pair of tight white leggings, a light pink top, and four-inch heels which helped give her ass a little extra wiggle when she walked. After dinner and a few drinks, Mike suggested they have a nightcap at Katie's former place of work. She was extremely reluctant to go there but Mike insisted. Katie recalled in her mind how Paul, the owner, coerced her to blow him and even fucked him once and didn't want to go back to the scene of the crime as they say. However, Mike insisted. As much as Katie didn't want to ever step foot into that establishment again, she submitted to her husband's desire.

When they entered the bar, Katie saw that Paul had spent a significant amount of money improving the place and was impressed. It wasn't a dive bar anymore and looked more modern. She was also relieved that she didn't see Paul there. She and Mike sat in a booth and ordered a couple of more drinks. What Katie didn't know is that Paul saw her come into the bar on his surveillance camera in his office. He was still a creepy guy and zoomed the camera in to check out her lovely ass in her white leggings which were so tight, he could see her thong underneath. He decided to come out and greet one of his favorite ex-employees.

When Katie saw Paul approaching her, her stomach got all nervous because she didn't want to see him or talk to him. However, he came right up to their booth and grabbed a seat next to Katie. He was so close that their legs were touching each other but Katie was trapped with nowhere to go.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Katie, my favorite bartender. I haven't seen you in years. How the hell have you been."

"I'm fine, Paul. This is my husband, Mike.

"Nice to meet you, Mike," and they shook hands.

They spent some time catching up on each other's lives and the improvements to the bar and Paul ordered Mike and Katie another round of drinks. Katie began to relax the more they talked but she still couldn't forget what she had done with Paul and was thinking fondly of his big cock.

Paul commented to Katie, "We had some good times didn't we Katie?"

Katie replied, "Maybe you had some good times but they weren't all good for me."

"Come on now Katie, we both had some fun and you know it."

Katie didn't respond but blushed a little. It was now clear to Mike that Paul had fucked Katie when she worked there. It was then that Katie excused herself to use the restroom, in part, it was her way of ending the conversation about what happened in the past. Both Mike and Paul watched her ass as she walked away.

Paul then told Mike, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but Katie was one of my most attractive bartenders. The customers liked her and so did I."

"I don't mind at all, Paul. I'm not the jealous type and I like when men show appreciation of my lovely wife."

"Well then, I guess you wouldn't mind if I told you that your wife has the finest butts I've ever seen."

"Not at all Paul. I know Katie has one fine ass. It's quite obvious."

"I miss seeing her ass around the bar."

When Katie came back from the restroom the men stopped talking which made her suspicious and she asked, "Why did you guys stop talking all of a sudden. Were you talking about me?"

Mike smiled and replied, "Yes we were. We were talking about what a nice ass you have."

"You guys are fucking perverts."

"That's a fair assessment but you still have a nice ass," Paul commented.

Katie was stunned when Mike asked Paul, "It sounds like you've seen her ass before, would you like to see it again?"

Katie's mouth hung open as Paul replied, "Hell yeah."

Katie was glaring at Mike and he gave her a coy grin in return. She knew he was testing her. Mike wanted her to prove that she really was his submissive slut. Mike gave Katie a stern look in return. Mike could read Katie's eyes as she stopped glaring at him and looked downward silently signaling that she would do anything he asked of her.

"Do you have an office or someplace we could go, Paul?"

Paul couldn't believe his luck and wasn't sure Mike was serious but he figured he would call his bluff and replied, "Let's grab some refills and follow me."

Paul got more drinks from the bar and made Katie lead them to his office. She felt the eyes of both men staring at her ass. Katie was feeling completely humiliated as she knew her husband was going to make her do things with Paul that she didn't want to do again. However, Katie was feeling a little tipsy from all the drinks she had consumed and her panties were getting damp at the thought of being coerced into having sex with Paul again. She was recalling his big dick even though he was creepy and was now older, probably almost 60 or so with the same dad body belly and balding head.

When they got to Paul's office, he locked the door behind them. Katie noticed he remodeled the office too with a larger desk and a leather sofa. Mike and Paul sat down on the sofa and ordered Katie to parade back and forth in front of them as they commented on her tits and ass. Mike even told her to wiggle her butt a little more for them as she walked. Mike then told his wife to remove her top and pants and walk around in her white lace bra and matching thong. Paul told Katie to put her heels back on because he liked the way they made her ass wiggle. Katie took a big gulp of her strong drink and began to walk around so Paul and Mike could get a good look at her body. She didn't want to admit it, but Katie enjoyed being on display even if it was for Paul.

Paul commented, "I love her small titties and big ass. I miss that ass, hot damn it's nice."

Katie didn't appreciate Paul saying she had a big ass but she also knew he was a crude person. His crudeness only added to her humiliation and submission.

Mike commented, "I fell in love with her ass the first time I saw it."

"Would you mind if I touched your wife's ass again, you know, for old time's sake?" Paul asked knowing he had nothing to lose.

"Go right ahead, Paul. Katie, come closer so our friend Paul can grab your ass."

Katie obeyed Mike's instructions and stood between Paul's legs as the older man leered at her half-naked body. Paul slowly ran his hand up her legs to her thick thighs, rubbing them softly before continuing upward to clutch her meaty buttocks. Katie hated that look of power in Paul's eyes. He knew she didn't want to let him touch her but she was powerless to stop him. He then ran his hands up over her bra to fondle her breasts before returning to grope her ass again. Katie was trying hard not to get turned on but she couldn't stop the moistness from building in her pussy.

Paul then suggested that Katie give him a lap dance. They both looked over at Mike who gave his nod of approval. Katie turned around and began to grind her ass into Paul's lap, rubbing her butt cheeks up and down on his erection through his pants. Paul played with her ass then reached up and undid her bra. He pulled Katie to a sitting position and removed her bra. He began to grope her tits and tug at her nipples while she continued to rub her round ass against him. Paul was kissing and nibbling on Katie's neck while his hands roamed over her body. Mike was enjoying the show and saw that his wife was getting turned on also. Paul made Katie straddle his lap so he could suck on her tits while he fondled her ass. Katie began to grind her pussy on Paul's hard cock. It appeared she was on the verge of cumming but Mike instructed her not to. She could cum when he said she could. When Paul tried to kiss Katie, she turned her head to avoid him.

Mike noticed Katie's reluctance to kiss Paul, grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of the head, and told her, "Don't be rude to our host, dear. Kiss him if that's what he wants."

"Yes sir," was her response.

Paul immediately seized upon this opportunity and brought his lips to Katie's, kissing her for the first time then shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. At first, Katie was disgusted by Paul's wet kisses but then found pleasure in her complete submission to him, taking it even further than when she worked for him by sticking her tongue in his mouth in return.

This whole time Mike was loving the fact that his wife was following his every command without resistance. She was passing her test of total submission, enhanced by the fact that she was letting someone she despised use her body for his pleasure. Years ago she swore to herself that she would never let it happen again but here she was almost naked in Paul's arms.

Paul then asked, "Have you told Mike how you used to suck my dick and that I fucked you."

"No Paul, I haven't told anyone."

Mike chimed in, "Would you like her to do it again for you, Paul?"

"I thought you'd never ask buddy. Of course, I'd love to sample her charms again for old time's sake."

Mike motioned with his head for Katie to service Paul so she climbed off his lap and kneeled obediently between his legs. She pulled off his pants and underwear to reveal his massive dick, the biggest she'd ever sucked and fucked. She didn't miss Paul but she did miss his dick. Katie began to lick his balls and shaft. She ran her lips up and down the shaft without touching the head. She then began to give the mushroomed head butterfly flicks and licked the pre-cum from the tip. Katie then wrapped her lips around the head and began to swirl her tongue around it. She began to bob her head and take more of Paul's cock into her throat causing Paul to moan in pleasure.

"Oh Katie, I miss your blow jobs. You're the best cocksucker who ever worked for me."

Mike could picture a younger Katie submitting to her boss's advances as she had now returned to blow him again. Katie was enjoying the taste and feel of his large cock as it stretched her mouth with its size. She thought she tasted the cum of another woman on his dick and wondered if he had fucked one of the waitresses earlier that evening. Mike was thrilled to see his wife's mouth filled with the dick of another man, someone she had blown before.

After Katie had sucked Paul's cock for over ten minutes, Mike asked, "Hey Paul would you like to fuck my wife again? I bet she would like you to fill her pussy again too, wouldn't you dear."

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers