Kinky Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie playfully asked, "But Mike, what if someone sees us?"

"That would be great, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah Mike, it would."

Mike slipped off Katie's shorts and she kicked off her socks and hiking boots. As Mike was undressing, he noticed their anonymous hiker friend hiding behind some bushes watching them. He ignored their voyeur and laid down next to his wife as they continued to kiss and fondle each other's naked bodies. Eventually, Katie worked her way down Mike's body to begin sucking his dick. He looked up as saw the hiker still watching and he wondered if he should tell Katie but decided to wait.

After Katie had sucked his dick until it was hard and wet, Mike laid Katie down so her spread legs were facing the hidden hiker. He lifted her knees up towards her chest so their friend got a good look at her damp, shaved pussy before thrusting his dick into her. Katie told Mike she was especially excited to be fucking outdoors where they risked getting caught. She told him how she loved the thought of someone possibly seeing them fucking.

That's when Mike leaned down to kiss his wife and then whispered, "What would you do if I told you someone was in the bushes watching us?"

"I'd say, let's give him a good show."

"Well then, let's give him a good show."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, he's right behind us hiding in the bushes. Don't look or you might scare him away."

Katie wasn't sure if Mike was only teasing her but the thought turned her on even more and she began to moan louder and buck her hips wildly at the prospect of being watched fucking outside. Mike turned her over so he could fuck her from behind and show off her ass to their voyeur. Katie proudly bent over to show herself off before Mike mounted her and began to fuck her hard, so hard he could hear her juicy pussy as he slammed himself into his wife.

It was Katie's idea to get on top of Mike to ride his cock then decided their voyeur would get a better view if she turned around to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position. It was in this position that Katie looked up and saw the top of the voyeurs head in the bushes and she came to a wild orgasm knowing there was a witness to their frolic in the woods. Mike was soon to follow and Katie licked him clean. Katie sat there for a few moments to catch her breath, then stood up to let their voyeur get a good look at her naked body. She turned, twisted, and bent over to give him a view of every angle of her naked body and let him watch while she wiped Mike's cum from her pussy with a towel. They saw the voyeur scurry off as they were getting dressed.

On the hike back to their car, Katie mentioned to Mike, "that was the most exciting thing we've done except for being with Dan."

"I noticed him following behind us for a while and saw him watching while you were blowing me. I'm glad you liked it, babe. I'm sure he had a good time too. I think he jerked off behind the bushes too."

Now that Mike was confident his wife enjoyed being watched while making love, Mike began to plot the next phase of his plan to take her dogging. Mike waited until Katie was going out for an evening with her friends before he went on his first nighttime scouting trip. He was kind of nervous, mostly because he didn't know what to expect. He pulled into the dimly lit parking area where he saw several cars with mostly single people in them. He sat in his car, waited, and watched. He saw a car pull in that looked like there was a couple inside. The car parked and they flashed the headlights. Almost immediately, guys got out of their cars and made their way over to the new arrivals. Mike waited to see what was about to unfold.

The inside light of the car with the couple in it came on as men surrounded it. Mike was more than curious as to what was going on but remained in his car to watch from afar for a little while longer. He witnessed several men pulling out their dicks and beginning to jerk off as a couple of them reached inside the car, apparently, fondling the female occupant.

By this time, Mike's curiosity got the best of him and he got out of his car and slowly approached the vehicle where the action was taking place. When he got closer, he saw four men, two of which were middle-aged and a couple of them were older. They weren't the most attractive guys but they weren't as seedy as he imagined they might be. Two of them were fondling a middle-aged, curvy woman's big tits while she masturbated.

After several minutes, the woman began to give one of the men a blow job through the open car window, then alternated between two of them. One guy came from masturbating himself, another came in the woman's mouth and she let the last two fuck her after she opened the car door. She offered Mike his turn but he graciously declined. He went home and waited for Katie to come home knowing she would be horny after drinking with her friends. He gave her a good fucking making her fantasize about being watched and possibly letting a voyeur join them.

Mike returned to the dogging site one more time when he told his wife he was going out with friends. He didn't like lying to her but he planned on meeting up with them after he saw what was going on at the dogging site. Things played out pretty much the same as the previous trip but there were two couples this time and a couple of more guys. One couple would only let guys watch them fuck which made Mike feel better but there was a full-blown gang bang going on at the other car. The woman who was younger and overweight, fucked and sucked all takers that night. Mike could only dream Katie would do that if he got her to go there with him.

Now that Mike knew some of the protocols, it was now time to develop a plan to take Katie there. During sex, he would continue to feed her fantasy about having someone watch them fucking. Mike even took Katie to the secluded lover's lane but no one ever saw them. However, it did feed the fantasy to get caught in the throws of wild sex. Having sex through video chat was okay but it wasn't the same as having someone there in person. That was part of the thrill of the threesome with Dan, there was always a voyeur. Sex is something that is supposed to be a private act between a man and a woman and having a voyeur is so naughty and nasty which makes it so exciting.

It was a warm summer evening when Mike told Katie he was going to take her out for a special dinner, nothing fancy, but special. He made her wear a simple flowered button-down summer dress with no bra and blue lace thong paired with white heels. Mike had her leave a couple of buttons undone from the top and bottom but not enough to flagrantly flash any of her private parts. It was simple but sexy.

During a nice dinner at a casual Italian restaurant and plenty of wine, Katie was feeling a little horny and wanted to go to the lover's lane. Mike told her he had something better in mind but wanted to surprise her. Katie knew her husband was up to something when he brought out a bottle of Tequila from the glove compartment of the car. On the thirty-minute ride, Katie had a few shots and was feeling no pain. She got suspicious when they pulled into the hiking trail driveway towards the parking area. There were several cars in the lot so Katie thought it was another lover's lane her husband found.

"What are we doing here? It's too dark to go hiking."

"You'll see, dear," Mike replied with a smirk.

Katie figured they were just going for a regular fuck in another lover's land when Mike told her to meet him in the backseat. She was a little drunk and feeling adventurous when they began to make out. She didn't notice that before Mike joined her, he flashed his headlights. She was curious when Mike turned on the inside light of the car but didn't think too much of it. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling in the backseat, Mike had Katie's dress completely unbuttoned, her breasts and panties exposed. Just then, Katie let out a muffled scream when she noticed several men gathered around the car watching them.

"Mike, people are watching us."

"Yeah, I know dear. Why do you think I brought you here?. Relax and pretend they aren't there. Let's give them a good show."

Katie felt a little awkward with four men peering over them but they were in the safety of their car and continued the make-out session with her husband. Knowing people were watching them made Katie self-conscious at first but she began to get turned on, especially when she saw a couple of them pull out their dicks and begin jerking off. Mike stripped off Katie's dress and panties, leaving her naked before their audience and he was quick to get undressed himself. Mike told Katie to lay back in his lap and masturbate for them. She nervously spread her legs for the men who were only a few feet away and began to massage her pussy and clit.

After Katie teased the crowd with her masturbation, Mike was so turned on and ordered his wife to begin sucking his raging hard cock. Katie was extremely hot herself and quickly stuffed her husband's cock in her mouth. Some of the men scattered to the other side of the car to get a close-up view of the blow job action unfolding before them while some of the men were enjoying the view of Katie's luscious ass and pussy being exposed while she bent over to suck Mike's dick.

There were comments like, "Holy shit, she's got a great ass," and "It looks like she gives a great blow job too."

One of the men watching from behind said, "Open the window so we can touch her."

Mike asked Katie if she wanted the men to touch her and she took her mouth off his dick to reply, "Yes sir, if you want me to."

Mike leaned over to press the button to lower the window so the men would have access to his wife. Katie inched closer to the door, offering herself to her voyeurs and three men quickly pushed their hands through the window and began to grope Katie's full ass, thighs, and finger her pussy. Seeing no resistance from Katie, one even pushed a finger into her asshole. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as five men took turns fondling, groping, caressing, and fingering Katie.

Not wanting to cum too soon, Mike lifted Katie's head from his lap. He saw a look of lust in her eyes at a level he'd never seen before. She bit her lower lip as the men continued to grope her. One was playing with her clit and she had an orgasm while her ass was sticking up in the air facing the car window and looking at her husband. She was so hot, she quickly had a second orgasm from being fondled by the strangers.

Mike was getting ready to fuck Katie as she pulled away from the window, she heard a voice say, "Show us those tits again baby."

Katie looked up at Mike who grinned and gave her a nod of approval. He had never seen his wife so willing and so bold and wasn't going to stop her now. She felt somewhat safe within the confines of the car and she could pull away anytime she wanted. Katie and Mike were in complete control of the situation.

Katie turned around, seeing several men, almost drooling for her. She took a deep breath and moved her upper body closer to the car window. Several hands reached inside the car and began to touch and grope Katie's tits. All those hands roaming over her chest felt wonderful to Katie who was now enjoying all of the attention she was receiving. They asked her to get closer so she moved so her breasts were almost hanging out the window. Two men immediately began to suck on her tits. They would play with them for a minute or two then let others have their turn.

After allowing the men to play with her breasts for several minutes, Katie turned to Mike and said, "I need to get fucked in the worst way."

"I need to fuck you in the worst way too, babe."

They rearranged themselves in the back of the car, closed up the window then Mike entered his wife's pussy under the watchful eyes of several men. The voyeurs scrambled around the car to get different views of the copulating couple. As Katie looked over Mike's shoulder while he plunged his cock into her pussy, she could see the faces of the strangers who were watching them. For all the times she had sex in risky places, Katie secretly always wanted to be seen getting fucked. The hiker saw them a few weeks ago and now she had several men looking on. It was so exhilarating, she came to another orgasm. Katie's orgasm triggered the same reaction from Mike and he shot a huge load into her pussy.

After they gained their composure, Mike said, "You know all of those guys want to fuck you."

"Yeah, I know that Mike; it's kind of obvious but I'm not ready for that, yet."

Mike figured he could insist she service at least one of the guys but figured they would both enjoy it more if she felt more comfortable. He was also encouraged by her use of the word "yet," which told him she might be open to it sometime in the future.

On the half-hour drive home, Mike insisted Katie remain naked and she teased Mike by playing with herself and telling him how she was going to fuck him again when they got home. She played with his cock as he was driving, just to tease him even more. Part of the trip home was on a highway and Mike further exposed his wife when he pulled alongside a truck and allowed the trucker to see Katie in all her naked glory. Katie was even so bold as to spread her legs and finger herself while the trucker glanced down at her. This playful tease went on until they reached their exit and headed for home. When Mike and Katie got home, he made her walk naked from the driveway to the front door with his cum dripping down her legs. Mike pretended to fumble with his keys to tease his wife who was worried the neighbors might see her. Once inside, they rushed into the bedroom.

While Katie was down on her knees sucking, Mike told her, "All of those guys wanted you to suck their dicks. They would have been lined up to fuck you too."

"I was so hot, Mike, they were almost drooling while looking at me. Some of them were jerking off. If we would have stayed any longer, I just might have fucked and sucked them all."

"Really?"

"Yeah, especially the one guy with the big dick."

That's when Mike bent Katie over on the bed and fucked her hard while spanking her, repeating the fact that all of those guys would have loved to fuck her. That's why they were there, they were hoping to get a quick piece of ass.

"Is that what you want me to be, a quick piece of ass for a bunch of strangers?'

"That's exactly what I want, babe."

Katie played into Mike's fantasy and told them how she wanted to take on all of those guys one by one or a couple at a time and how she'd fuck and suck them all. Katie was the first to cum followed by Mike dumping another load into his wife's pussy.

Mike didn't want to rush his wife into a full-blown gang bang and decided to build up to something that intense. He told Katie that he wanted her to dress sexier at work, more than she had already done. When she showed some resistance, explaining that she wanted to keep her work and sex life separate, Mike put his foot down and decided Katie needed some convincing. He pulled his wife over his knee despite her pleas for forgiveness, pulled down her pants and panties, and began to spank her plump ass cheeks while she told him how sorry she was for resisting his wishes.

After a good hard spanking along with warnings not to oppose him again, Mike pulled Katie into the bedroom and gave her cherry red ass a good fucking. While he was sodomizing his wife, Mike told her he knew what a slut she wanted to be and how he was going to bring out the inner whore in her.

Mike asked Katie, "Are you going to be my whore," while continuing to slap her ass.

"Yes, I'll be your whore. I'll do anything you want, I'll fuck anyone you want. I'll suck anyone you want."

Hearing Katie agree to complete submission to his sexual desires drove Mike over the edge and he filled her ass with his cum.

Just before they went to bed that night, Mike reminded Katie of her pledge to be his whore and she replied, "I'm looking forward to it."

It took a few days for Mike to lay out a plan of action in his mind to put the final touches on making Katie his full-fledged slut. He wanted to do something on a semi-regular basis to make her comply with his wishes and needed an accomplice that he could trust. He thought of several people until he settled on one of Katie's co-workers, George.

George was a shy, nerdy guy who was his wife's best friend at work. Their co-workers called him Katie's work husband. George had a crush on Katie but was always professional seeing she was married and he was in a long-term relationship. They were good friends and had a professional relationship at work. Their work for an environmental consulting firm required them to frequently work together out in the field. When Katie wasn't in the office she would dress more casually and spent a lot of time with George gathering air, water, and soil samples. They had exchanged opinions on work and shared some details of their personal lives so Katie, and by extension, Mike, so he knew he could trust George to keep a secret.

On the days that Mike knew Katie would be out in the field with George, he instructed her to wear more revealing clothing or would call her during the day to give her instructions to follow. One day, Katie was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. Just before lunch, Mike sent his wife a text message ordering her to take off her bra and send him a picture proving she followed his instructions. Katie made an excuse to return to the van by herself, removed her bra then took a picture and sent it to Mike. Katie nervously left the van knowing her nipples were exposed through her shirt. When George saw her returning, he couldn't keep his eyes off her chest. Katie did the best she could to act like nothing was different but she knew her colleague was distracted by her being braless. After a while, Katie got more comfortable in her t-shirt without a bra and her panties began to get damp.

Another time, Mike had Katie wear a jean mini-skirt and a deep v-neck t-shirt. Katie wasn't surprised when she got the text from Mike telling her to take off her panties and bra. It was impossible to keep George from seeing up her skirt to her bare pussy or down her shirt at her nipples. Once again, Katie remained calm and business-like while knowing George was seeing her breasts and pussy and took time to send Mike photos to prove she was obeying his orders. George's lack of composure let her know he was distracted by the display of her feminine charms.

Katie was beginning to enjoy teasing George while out in the field and even had a suggestion for Mike herself. She planned on telling George she was meeting Mike for dinner after work and brought a change of clothes. She would change in the back of the work van while George was driving. George looked confused when Katie announced her plans to change into her dress from her work clothes. He didn't understand why she didn't change back at the worksite and ask him to wait outside but he wasn't going to complain or suggest otherwise. He was driving slowly down a remote country road while taking time to glance in the rearview mirror. George watched as Katie slipped off her shirt and her bra, then peeled her pants down her legs leaving her in only her thong.

Katie knew George was watching and teased him by asking, "You're not peeking are you?'

"Absolutely not. You can trust me."

Katie grinned at George's obvious lie. She pretended to struggle to get her dress on in the moving vehicle. It was a light, low-cut cotton summer dress. When she finally got it on, she climbed into the passenger seat from the back, causing Katie to lean forward giving George a clear view down her dress at her breasts and nipples. When George dropped Katie off at work so she could walk to her car, he noticed that the light showed right through her dress, causing her silhouette and bare ass to become visible as she walked away. Katie knew he was watching so she gave her ass a little extra wiggle. She then turned and gave him a wave goodbye.