Kinky Little Clary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I wanna cum!" Clary admitted with a blush.

"Ah come on my Kinky Little Clary, mmmmmm, you can do better than that." Izzy scolded with a wicked grin.

Clary gulped, closed her eyes, took a calming breath, and then while looking Izzy right in the eye, said is clearly and boldly as she could, "I wanna cum with a dick in my ass! Your dick! Oh Izzy, mmmmmm, please let me cum! I wanna cum for you soooooooo bad, mmmmmmm ooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddd, I need to cum! I need it! Please give it to me! Please? Oh Please Izzy, mmmmmm, let me cum like a little butt slut! Your little butt slut! Make me your little butt slut Izzy! Make me cum anally and officially turned me into a little butt slut! Oh Izzy, make my ass yours! Please, please, please make your Kinky Little Clary cum for you, so she can be yours in every way. So I can be yours in every way. Oh Izzy! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

"I suppose that will do." Izzy grinned, "Go on then, cum! Cum for me Clary! Cum like the kinky little butt slut you are! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, cum for me!"

The second she had permission to do so Clary started rapidly increasing the pace until she was using every ounce of the strength she had left to brutalise her own butt hole. Before she could reach her top speed she received her first anally induced climax, which was easily as powerful as any Izzy had ever given her, and maybe even more powerful.

It was so overwhelming that she actually paused for a few long seconds to let it wash over her, before redoubling her efforts to get more of that incredible pleasure, pushing herself through incredible climax after incredible climax. Then Izzy started to help, making Clary cum even harder until she couldn't even think coherently, her last coherent thought being the blissfully happy thought that she was officially Izzy's butt slut, and Izzy was hers.

Izzy had been confident that was the case before she made Clary cum, given just how wet her stomach was from pussy cream, and how her girlfriend had trembled and constantly cried out in pleasure on top of her. Hell, she'd even enjoyed it when Izzy had bent her over, although nowhere near as much as when Clary's cum started squirting out of her cunt and directly onto Izzy's stomach, making Izzy chuckle with delight.

Oh yes, kinky little Clary was now her little butt slut, a fact Izzy would take advantage of by sodomising the woman she loved in every position possible every single day. And when Izzy was feeling generous, she would let Clary return the favour.

On most days though, kinky little Clary would be her anal loving little bitch, because as much as Izzy loved switching and taking it up her ass Clary's cute little butt deserved daily poundings, and right now Izzy wanted to devote her life to doing nothing but that. Oh yes, forget being a Shadowhunter, all Isabel Lightwood wanted to do was fuck Clary Fray up the ass.

Right now Izzy just wanted to fuck this ass, which was exactly what she did. At first it was only gently, thrusting upwards into Clary's butt to make the other girl cum that much harder, but it wasn't long before Izzy started picking up the pace until she was giving Clary everything she had.

For a while they were perfectly in sync, both girls using every ounce of the strength they had left to brutalise Clary's butt hole. However while Izzy had been resting on her butt Clary had been using a lot of strength already, so inevitably she ran out of steam.

Luckily for them both Izzy had plenty of energy left, so she took over the sodomy completely, at first holding Clary up while she fucked her in the ass before ultimately flipping them over so she was back on top with little Clary on the bottom, with that big dick still in her bottom.

Then after a brief adjustment period Izzy started sodomising Clary just as hard as before, with the same wonderful result. And not just Clary cumming. No, Clary continued staring lovingly at her throughout the now incredibly hard ass sex, and she even wrapped her arms and legs around her in gentle encouragement.

Unfortunately another thing which continued was Izzy's orgasms, because as much as Izzy loved them they were draining her energy when all she wanted to do was fuck Clary's cute little ass forever. Of course that just wasn't possible, as no one had that much stamina.

Besides, even if the inside of the harness hadn't constantly been bashing against Izzy's clit the sheer joy of ass fucking cute little Clary alone would have been just too much, Izzy unable to stop herself from having one energy destroying orgasm after another until she collapsed on top of her girlfriend. They then lay there together desperately panting for breath for a few long seconds, before Izzy found the strength to lift her head up so she could look Clary directly in the eye and smile lovingly down at her.

"By The Angel, I love you." Izzy grinned happily.

"I love you too." Clary grinned lazily.

"Prove it." Izzy chuckled, rolling off of Clary and smacking her butt, "Show me that pretty little gape of yours."

Clary cried out with disappointment as the toy was removed from her ass, making her feel horribly empty. Which of course made her blush with embarrassment, and automatically reach back to clutch her aching behind. Then Izzy's words sunk in, and she blushed even more. She also whimpered, and looked up at Izzy pleadingly, who looked on the verge of telling her to forget it, which only sealed Clary's fate.

Because of course she wanted to please her girlfriend, and it seemed only right after everything she had done for her. Including this, which admittedly had been Izzy's idea in the first place, but being forced to return the favour was kind of hot, so Clary got up on shaky legs, turned around and bent over so Izzy could admire her handiwork.

"By The Angel... that's so hot." Izzy grinned happily, before pushing, "Spread your cheeks! Give me the best possible look of that gape."

Again Clary blushed, but barely hesitated to do as she was told, nice and slowly, before asking, "Like this?"

"Exactly..." Izzy said softly, admiring the view for maybe a full minute longer before asking, "And can you guess what I want now?"

"Uh-huh." Clary replied softly.

"So do it." Izzy gently pushed, before offering her girl an out, "Unless you don't want to, which I would understand. It is very kinky, even for my Kinky Little Clary."

Which was obviously designed to push her into doing it, as they both really struggled with resisting the urge to rise to a challenge. Also, Clary wanted to do it because it was indeed kinky, which Izzy knew, but it was a very big step. Not quite as big as letting her girlfriend fuck her up the ass, but still pretty big.

Then again Clary had not just thought about that, but had literally just had a conversation while bent over and displaying her ass hole while it felt like it was as wide as the Grand Canyon, so it seemed almost natural for the next step to be turning around, getting between Izzy's legs, and taking the dildo which had just taken her butt cherry into her mouth and sucking it clean.

This of course delighted Izzy, who gleefully encouraged, "Yessssssss, that's it my Kinky Little Clary, suck it! Suck your hot little virgin ass off my cock! Oooooooh yesssssssss, that's so hot! You're so hot! Oh fuck Clary, I love you. I love you so much. Mmmmmm, suck my dick, ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, good girl."

Normally Clary love to hear those words of encouragement, but she was a little preoccupied right now tasting her own butt for the first time on a strap-on dildo. To be fair she had sort of tasted it on Izzy's lips after the other girl had given her a rim job, but this was different, and even more twisted.

This was Clary tasting the deepest part of her bowels on a girl cock, and to her relief she found herself truly living up to her little nickname and loving the taste right away. She even moaned softly the first time she tasted her own butt, causing her to chuckle with wicked delight. Although both sounds were drowned out by Izzy continuing to provide commentary.

"Yesssssss, oh yes Clary, take more!" Izzy gleefully encouraged, "Take more of that dick into your hot little mouth! Oh fuck! Get every drop of your ass cream, mmmmmm, just like I do when you fuck my ass. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, it's only fair you return the favour Clary, just like I returned the favour for you by fucking your ass. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, that's my girl. That's my Kinky Little Clary! Suck that cock, oh fuck!"

Initially Clary was too wrapped up in the act itself to really pay attention to those words, but as she began sliding her mouth up and down the dick to get more butt juice she gradually became more aware of what Izzy was saying, which again, caused her to giggle with delight. She also looked up at Izzy, the two girls exchanging a smile, albeit Clary around a big dildo.

Then Clary doubled down on sucking the strap-on and trying to push it into her mouth, and down her throat. Which was really, really difficult for her, but all this time of dating Izzy had done her good, because she was just about able to do it. Although as soon as the full length was stuffed into her windpipe she was pulled up into another passionate kiss. Not that she resisted, of course.

In fact it was exactly the opposite, Clary kissing back passionately for several minutes, before breaking it and growling, "Oh baby, I love returning the favour for you. Mmmmmm, and you were so right, we're both little butt sluts. But next time, I wanna be the one to return the favour."

"Whatever my Kinky Little Clary wants." Izzy promised, confident that the near future would be full of even more wonderfully kinky things with this amazing girl.

The End.

12