Kinky Loving Couple

Story Info
Light Bondage Fantasy Sex.
2.6k words
4.4
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady23
Brady23
1 Followers

I'm lying on a bed flat on my back with my arms and legs tied to the bedposts with my head hanging over the foot of the bed. I'm naked except for a pair of white satin panties and am blindfolded so I can't see. I hear a door open and close then the clicking sound high heels make when walking across the floor. The smell of some very sweet perfume fills the room and your voice asks me if I'm ready for you.

My heart is pounding as I say yes. I feel your lips press against mine with a soft kiss followed by your tongue licking my lips and your hand softly caressing my nipples. You move down slowly licking one nipple as your hand caresses the other then you bite down hard and I gasp. You laugh saying that I must have liked it based on how hard my nipples were.

You continue to lick, kiss, and caress me then ask me if I'd like to suck on your breasts. I'm getting really hot and greedily say yes please, but you tell me I need to beg you for them. I quietly begin begging you but you slap me across my face telling me to beg harder or I'll get nothing.

I begin pleading with you telling you how much I love your breasts and how I will make love to them with my lips and tongue, and finally I feel a nipple against my lips. I stick out my tongue and lick it making it wet then suck it into my mouth where I gently swirl my tongue around and around as it gets harder and harder. You quickly remove it from my mouth, then replace it with the other as I hear you softly moan as I continue to worship them.

You draw away from my mouth and tell me your pussy is getting wet and needs some attention. I feel you climb onto the bed and straddle my chest moving your crotch up to my mouth. You tell me to stick out my tongue and I feel the smooth damp satin of your panty crotch. Lick my panties well and I'll let you lick my pussy you whisper to me. I kiss and lick your crotch, it smells so good and I want it so bad.

Your panties are getting warm and wet from my saliva and your juices and I can feel your clit getting hard under the slippery material. I feel you reach down and pull your panties aside then put your full weight onto my mouth. Eat me you say as I suck your large wet lips into my mouth and start fucking you with my tongue. Your pussy is so wet and tastes so good as you grind it against my hungry mouth then stop and pull away from me and climbing off the bed.

I hear rustling noises and then feel you climbing back onto the bed lowering your pussy back onto my face in a sixty-nine position. You removed your panties and your pussy is sloppy wet and your clit is hard as I continue to lick and suck it and hear your moans are getting louder. I feel your gentile hand on my cock, slowly rubbing my cock back and forth and in circles through the panties I'm wearing as my cock strains against the soft material.

It feels so good when you rub my cock through the panties then I feel you lean forward and kiss it. I'm getting really excited now as you grind your pussy against my hungry mouth and I feel your legs begin to quiver and breathing getting harder. You start to moan and tell me not to stop as I flick my tongue against your clit faster and faster until I feel you hold your breath and get tense until you moan and your body jerks as you come into my mouth.

Your body is shaking and you start gasping for air as I continue to lick your clit then shove my tongue deep into your pussy licking and sucking your sweet cream as you cum in my mouth. I continue to lick your pussy then gently move my tongue back to your clit and make you gasp and jerk and pull your now sensitive clit away from my mouth.

You then lay down on top of me and I feel your breathing slowing down as you catch your breath and rest from the pleasure of the orgasm. After several minutes I feel you move off of me and give me a long hard passionate kiss and licking your cum from my lips and mouth.

That was nice you whisper to me then tell me that you now really need to get fucked. You reach down to my crotch as my hard cock is straining against the panties and tell me I have a wet spot from the pre-cum leaking out of my cock. You reach under the panties and make your fingers wet then rub the warm slippery juice on my lips and shove your fingers into my mouth as I suck them clean.

You giggle and ask me if I liked that and I reply that I love it when you let me taste my cock and suck the cum off of your pussy and fingers. Again you say that you really need to get fucked after that orgasm but want to save my cock for later. You walk away from the bed and I hear a drawer open then close as you return to the bed.

You stop next to me and I feel you gently rubbing a dildo against my lips. You tell me to gently lick and kiss your balls and cock and then to suck it into my mouth and make it hard so you can fuck yourself with it. You move it back to my mouth and I hungrily kiss and lick the shaft and balls as you move it across my lips for a few minutes then open my mouth as you press it against my lips and suck it into my mouth.

You slowly and gently start moving it in and out just letting me suck on the head then start pushing it into my mouth faster and deeper while telling me to suck it harder and to suck it like the panty wearing pussy I was. I love it when you talk dirty and call me names as I suck your cock deep into my mouth telling me to move my tongue out of the way so you can fuck my throat.

I open wide and move my tongue forward as you slide your cock down into my throat and hold it there while I gag on it and can't breathe. You pull it out and I cough and gasp for air as you gently stroke my face and kiss me telling I'm a very good cocksucker and will get my reward shortly.

I feel you lay down next to me putting one of your legs on top of me as you spread them and tell me how you're stroking the cock across your pussy. I start to hear wet noises and imagine you now sliding it in and out of your pussy then slowly increasing the speed and depth of you fucking yourself.

You exhale and tell me how good it feels inside you and that it is much larger than my cock and you can't wait to come with it inside you. I ask and beg you to please let me lick your juices off of your cock then feel you lean over and place the warm wet cock against my lips.

I lick your sweet juice off the shaft then suck the head into my mouth. It feels and tastes so good and I want more and more as you fuck my mouth once again. You then pull it out of my mouth and shove it back into your wet pussy telling me to tell you how much I love sucking cock.

I tell you that I love sucking your cock but one of my fantasies is to suck a real cock and put it soft into my mouth and make it hard and have him fuck my mouth until he comes all over my face and in my mouth.

You're now moaning and hear the sound of you pounding that cock in and out of your pussy as I tell you my fantasy of wanting to share a really big cock together and how we'd worship it until we make it cum. Then I'd lick his the cum off of your face and share a long passionate cum kiss with you.

I continue to tell you that I also fantasize about big cock shemales and how I'd love you to watch me lift up her skirt so I could kiss her cock tucked in her panties and give her long hot a blowjob until she comes in my mouth swallowing every drop of her delicious cum.

Your moaning and breathing is getting heavy now and you tell me to not stop. I ask you if you still fantasize about laying between a lady's legs and licking her wet pussy. You moan and get even more excited telling me that you'd give anything to make love to porn legend Veronica Hart's pussy.

I ask if you remember how years ago, we'd watch her porn movies and I'd make my fingers wet with your pussy juice and rub it on your lips and kiss you while fantasizing about it coming from Veronica's pussy while rubbing your clit. I ask you if you still want to see her sitting on a couch in front of you, spreading her legs and pushing her panties aside telling you to crawl between her legs and eat her pussy.

You tell me how you'd make love to her pussy until she screamed in ecstasy and you'd lick up every drop then kiss her deeply and passionately only to go down on her again and again until you both could take no more. I now hear you moaning and working your pussy with that big cock and your fingers until I hear you scream having another orgasm with that big cock inside you. I hear lay back breathing heavy recovering from the second orgasm of the night.

After resting for a short while I feel you move off the bed and sit on my face making me lick up your cum and cleaning your pussy. You move away from my face and put your cock against my mouth and make me suck it once again. Now it's your turn you say leaving the cock in my mouth as you walk away. I hear some rustling then you walking back to me removing the cock from my mouth, then the arm and leg restraints, and finally the blindfold.

I see you standing in front of me looking so beautiful and sexy and your big breasts looking so delicious wearing nothing but high-heeled black thigh boots and a huge life like strap-on. Get over here and suck me you little bitch you say and I get off the bed and greedily suck your cock back into my mouth.

I suck you well until you tell me its time to get on my hand and knees on the bed. I climb up and kneeling on the bed you tell me to open my mouth and you grab the back of my head and shove your cock in and start fucking my mouth.

I suck your cock like my life depends on it as I'm so excited and feel like my cock is going to explode. I tell you how much I love sucking you and take as much of your cock into my mouth as I can until you abruptly pull it out and walk away. You then ask me what I want you to do with your cock and I tell you I need to be fucked and to please fuck me in the ass.

Get up and go get some lube you panty wearing pussy you say as I hurriedly go the nightstand and grab the Fuckwater. You tell me to lube up my cock and your asshole and get on the bed and face your ass towards me, I want to fuck you from behind. I get up on the bed on all fours and you grab the thong of the panties I'm wearing and pull it aside.

You tell me to bend down, put my head on the mattress and get my ass up in the air, and to reach behind me and spread my cheeks. As soon as I spread my ass cheeks, I feel the tip of your cock teasing and pressing against my asshole until you suddenly thrust it into me as I scream from the pain of that big cock being rammed up my ass.

You tell me to quit being such a pussy as this is what I want and you start slowly start fucking me. You pick up speed and start thrusting harder and harder as the intense pain slowly turns to pleasure and I beg you to fuck me harder. You keep fucking me until you pull it out of my ass and tell me to lay down face up on the bed and spread my legs.

I lay down at the end of the bed and spread my legs and you tell me to grab and pull my knees back to spread my ass wide open like the pussy bitch I am. You push your cock inside me again and start fucking me hard and fast asking me if this is what I want and if I'm dreaming of a man fucking me.

I tell you I love only your cock and to please fuck me harder as I love it when you punish my ass. I ask you if I can please take my cock out of the panties and play with it while you're fucking me. You tell me no and to keep my hands holding my knees back as you reach down and begin rubbing my cock.

You laugh and tell me my panties are all wet and that I must really like getting fucked by your big cock. You then pull my panties down to where they're still covering my balls and my hard cock springs out. You rub my cock making your fingers wet then bring them to my mouth for me to lick and suck the pre-cum off while telling that's what I really want.

I want some cum a say, please let me have some cum as I lick and suck your fingers clean. You hold up and show me the other cock I sucked off earlier and ask me if this is what I want. Yes please I want it so bad I eagerly say as you shove it back into my mouth. I start sucking it as you're now fucking me in my ass and mouth when I feel you grab my cock and start jacking me off.

It feels so good being fucked in both my mouth and ass while being jacked off that after a few minutes my cock explodes my cum all over your hands and my chest. You stroke me then suck me getting every last drop out of my cock as you slow down fucking my ass and jacking me off.

You slowly pull your cocks out of my ass and mouth and then rub my warm cum all over my lips and mouth letting me lick and suck it off of your hand and fingers. Next you lay down next to me on the bed feeding me the cum that was on my chest and kissing me passionately. We kiss for what seems like eternity while holding each other until we fall asleep in each other's arms exhausted and satisfied.

Brady23
Brady23
1 Followers