Kinky Potions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swell of her stomach pressed her up from the bed and she was set, gently but firmly, onto her front by her mistress, though it was hardly as if either chakat could control which way they tipped as their bellies squashed and bloated. With their guts rumbling and churning with heady load after load of cum that pushed into their stomachs insistently, there was nowhere for it to go other than out, their side bloated enough to push them up from the bed. The swell of their stomachs and flanks, however, was not smooth, lumpy and squashy under the weight of their bodies, pressing them down, as if their bodies were revolting against the push of cum.

It was not to be denied, however, not as Cynder laughed and ran her paws over the bellies and sides of her "pregnant" pets, though the rise of cum filling them up would soon look more like a traditional pregnancy. They tipped and bobbed on top of their sloshing, waterbed-like bellies, grunting and moaning, though even Cynder had not counted how many climaxes they had had. She'd been too wrapped up in her own pleasure to pay heed to that, her cocks aching, yet she was as refreshed and as ready to go as she had been when they had begun.

Not much would stop her from letting the tailmaws milk her, their bodies nothing more than a sex toy to a kitsune mistress who knew exactly what she wanted from them, the bed creaking and straining. It would have to hold, however, as it had done so many times before, trusting it when they all really should not have. The bed might have groaned, but the lust of the anthro and chakats on top of it was not to be denied, not if everything they had all been through together was anything to be believed.

They needed it, Cynder's head falling back, moaning, tongue dangling out wetly, though she did not even care for the flicker of saliva tickling her chin. Mess was one thing and something that only added to their lust, hungrily groping Softpurr's sides, squishing her fingers into the soft, cum-filled centre of her belly. It was needed, all so very desperately, and none of them were in the keeping of denying themselves what they wanted, the roll of Cynder's hips demanding more and more.

The crack and tip of the bed should have been enough to warn though, though all Cynder had in her was a wild laugh as they toppled off the tilting bed, sliding in a tumble of blankets, even the mattress coming with them. Although Silveratus squealed in surprise, no one really voiced any complaint as to their change in position, ending up with the mattress awkwardly half-propped up on the bed, on the bedroom floor, twisting and bucking, prey to lust that swept them away in the heated snap of a moment that was simply beyond them.

Cynder couldn't help it. Shifting in a flutter of shapeshifting magic to her feral, four-legged form, the kitsune sighed contentedly, her knots tugging insistently at the tailmaws as she turned butt to butt with them. For it was not for a mistress to do all the work, not all the time, and she could take her time with it too, their bellies huge and round, slowly firming up with the sheer volume of cum that had worked its way through them into their actual bellies, not just their guts, their intestines.

"Mmm... You must be feeling so thick," Cynder whispered luxuriously, the kitsune's tongue coming out to luxuriously lap against the side of her muzzle. "So big, so round, so inflated..."

They moaned, though the kitsune could not have known whether they heard her or not. It did not matter, not when they rested comfortably in the tight clasp of bondage. She had done well to make sure that there would be nothing restricting the bloom of their heavy, cum-filled bellies, so much cum sloshing around in there that it would have been impossible for them to hold it all if not for magic. It was beyond all knowledge without magic as she rested comfortable butt to butt with them, the flexibility of her non-anthro kitsune body allowing her to do that, though she was propped up a little on the slanted mattress. That helped make it a little more comfortable for Cynder, even as her eyes sparkled and glinted, kinky glee trembling through her with every beat of her heart.

Maybe Cynder would not have teased them so if they had not made it so hot for her, if it was not so erotic to let them see how much she ached for them, wanted them, bellies squishing to the sides of their bodies. They had to be around the size of beach balls, perhaps, or larger than that again -- but it was difficult to see with how they squished and jiggled, a smoother bloat running down the entire underside of their bodies and out to the side, the weight of the cum inside dragging them down.

The chakats, however, were helpless as Cynder lazily watched them grow and grow, enough to leave their legs easily dangling, lifting them entirely off the floor. Not a part of them, not even with the tilted mattress, was in contact with the ground or any part of the room anymore, wriggling and mewling and flailing through burst after burst of orgasm. The magic tailmaws milked Cynder like there was no tomorrow and, frankly, there would not be any more days for them, not after the potions had run their course. All they cared about was taking every drop of cum from Cynder and her massive horse cocks with the thick knots at the base, as much as they could, mindless in their devouring of her. With the fat knots bulging and jiggling with their own weight, pulling the tailmaws down a little, there was only one place Cynder's seed could go as it splashed down their throats into the chakat's hind guts.

Up and up and up... Oh, the cum was not to stay inside them forever as their eyes rolled back, moaning, whimpering, gargling. Yet there was not much they could say as cum bubbled up from their mouths, coughing it up, though it only added to the moment of lust for them, nothing more than the submissive pets they yearned to be. They lusted for it, loving every second, pleasure bursting through to such an extent that it was quite as if they were experiencing one, continuous orgasm. There was no end to it, not even as cum trickled down their muzzles, bubbling from their nostrils too, marking them, soaking them with Cynder's seed.

It was the only way it could come out of them, after all, even as they thrust and ground, their aching, shattered bodies seeking respite in a moment where relief was not yet to come. Their mistress chuckled and moaned, sharing the time with them, her lovely pets, the ones that she adored more than anything or anyone else in the world. Their upper stomachs bloated with cum, up in their anthro halves, for a taur was two parts made whole, blooming out in a smoother round of cum-pregnancy. Their bellies wobbled firmly, the chakats moaning through bubbling teases of cum, though their bodies had become nothing more than vessels for cum, churning and aching, gurgling with load after load until their mistress was milked dry.

That did not seem as if it was about to come to pass any time soon, however, not as the kitsune laid her head down, sleepy through the warmth of cumming so many times over, one orgasm after another flooding her. Neither her nuts nor her spell seemed to be slowing anytime soon as she bucked and moaned, resting her chin on her forepaws, eyes half-lidded, though she was present through every pulse of cum, filling them more and more.

On and on her orgasms went, swelling out the sides of her chakat darlings, Softpurr a mess of submission, bubbling and gulping cum that flooded her muzzle, though there was nowhere for it to go. Nowhere that made sense, anyway, as she wriggled in her bondage, though the weight of the cum bloating her would have most likely kept her pinned in place, right where her mistress wanted her to be, either way.

There was nowhere for them to go and nowhere that either chakat would have wanted to go as the strain of holding so much cum inside them sent their bellies squashing and heaving out to the sides of their bodies, gurgling and rumbling as if they were about to blow. With the knots holding Cynder's cocks fast in the tailmaws, however, all could only wait for the kitsune's orgasms, finally, to taper off, eyes wide and pleading at the bulge of another load of cum travelling down each tail in turn.

One thing, however, was certain and that was that Cynder would definitely be paying another visit to the potion shop, all to see what more she could tease and pleasure her pets with!

Maybe something more to transform them, next time... She thought, her flanks shuddering with the pulsating grip of another orgasm, the need to cum flooding her deeply. Waddling all day, fat and heavy with cum, stopping it from travelling through them... Yes, that is a wonderful thought.

She sighed happily. With many kinky things already in mind, her moaning pets would surely be in for a treat!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Transformation A man transforms into a weredragon...in NonHuman
Hyper Lusts: Breeding New Life A hyper-loving anthro gets knocked up and kinky...in Fetish
Breeding Seasons Boys should be careful wandering the world beyond the walls.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
More Stories