Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Dylan pre-games at Kwik Trip, visits Miss V.
1.2k words
4.25
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an awkward conversation over breakfast of cereal or toast with OJ or milk, but they were having it.

"Your bad habits are keeping your mom awake at night. From here on out, and now that you're 18 and are supposed to be able to fend for yourself, you are no longer allowed to..play with yourself in this house. Dylan, my son, do you understand?"

"I'll give her something to keep her awake at night."

His mom shrieked, "What have I done to raise such an awful, depraved, wretched, arrogant pervert of a child? To think, my own son, touching himself erotically in from of his own class-mates!"

"Wouldn't you rather I did it safely at home? I gotta do it somewhere."

"No you don't," his mom said, in stunning staccato.

"Dad, will you put a dick in this crazy woman's mouth. Shut her up for a little bit. Somebody needs to."

Tears were now streaming down his mom's face, she was so mortified.

"Just give it a rest, Dylan. Give it a rest, and come back to it someday with a clear head. And don't you dare speak to your mother that way. Have you forgotten everything she's done for you?"

"No, but I also haven't forgotten what she hasn't done for me. You know what: I'm gonna do it right now for myself."

He reached under the hem of his pajama bottom and found the other half of him, waiting to be awakened in these intense situations.

"Mom," he said, talking to her while also beginning to masturbate, "why didn't we ever talk about sex?"

"My dad would've whooped me to hell and back for this kind of behavior, but I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away."

Dylan's mom and dad stood up from the table and left the room.

With his free left hand, he took out his phone and undid the lock screen. Before he could go to his photos and look at the rather clinical, but pussy is pussy, pictures of Miss Villaneuve's vagina up-close, he noticed something that caught his eye.

He had a missed call. Not from any anonymous number either. The notification read: Missed Call, Kinky Miss V.

She must've entered herself into his contacts and called herself with his phone so she'd have his number. He hadn't liked the way she'd treated him recently at school, but he'd always liked her before, and the whole "kinky" bit was promising.

He shot her a couple texts: "what's up" and "thanks for the pics".

She responded right away: "you like them?"

He responded: "about to like them again rn."

"Ooooh you're dirty. And you've got a massive cock."

"you like it?"

"I could put a cock-ring the size of a grapefruit around that thing, it still might not fit."

"If you like that sorta thing"

"I do. Penis strangulation is my thing"

"I'd love for you to show me, Miss V!"

"I stayed home from school today, so you can come over if you want."

She sent the address, and he committed to being there in an hour's time. He didn't even bother finishing his breakfast wank, figured he'd save the load for later, and he didn't put away his dishes either, figuring he'd save them for his mom.

He didn't ask permission to take the family's third vehicle, the white 2000 Grand Prix, that was more rust than frame but still made it across town. His dad would be mad, but he didn't have the balls to call the police on Dylan, and Dylan knew it.

He stopped at Kwik Trip for a Mountain Dew. There was a new girl working at this location, he should know, he was there every day. He stared at her popping ass as she walked back and forth from the kitchen, carrying hot food items.

He liked it so much, he pretended to shop around for things he knew he didn't want, just to see her walk back and forth a few more times.

"Do you need help finding anything?" she asked him with an innocent smile.

"Blow me," Dylan said under his breath.

"What was that?"

"I said, bathroom. Can you show me where it is?"

"Certainly," she said, leading the way. He held back, sauntering, staring savagely at the cheeks of her ass going back and forth as she strode. This up-close view was amazing. He wished he could take a video, but he knew he'd never get away with it. She looked over her shoulder, smiling sweetly, confirming his suspicions.

He choked a quick one out in the bathroom, standing at the urinal, thinking of that ass.

"Ready?" he said to his reflection in the mirror. "Oh yeh, I'm ready," he said.

The attendant with the popping ass waved to him goodbye cutely, her face almost as cute as her bootens, and he waved back. He only regretted not getting another glance of that epic back end.

"I could look at that all day," he said, getting behind the wheel again. He drove to Miss V.'s address.

She answered the door in a high-cut tank top, exposing an unbelievably flat belly, for a teacher. She should've been a model, he thought. He felt the first spark of dick since his last O at the Kwik Trip. "Hi Dylan. Come inside."

I sure hope so, he thought, but said simply, "Thank you.". He followed her into the foyer.

There was a Dali print hanging in the wall near the entrance. "Cool," he said, looking at it up-close.

"If only it had some tits and ass, right?"

Dylan turned to her, surprised. "You know it. You've got nice tits, Miss V. A nice vag too."

"Thank you, Dylan. You're in my home. Call me Grace."

"Okay, Grace," he said, following her into the living room, where "I'm Your Lady" was playing on the stereo. He felt a little woo of romance but ignored it completely, focused on lust and lust alone.

He thought about unzipping and dancing around the living room to the slow romantic jam, letting his long dick swing pendulously in rhythm with the music. He settled for reaching forward and taking a squeeze of Miss V.'s butt, clad in ultra short sport shorts.

She turned to him, grinning saucily, then said, "Before I let you touch me again, I need to know something. I need to make sure the penis I saw in the pictures was really yours."

Dylan unzipped for her, letting his junk dangle 7 inches down, three inches wide while flaccid. She reached out and posted pinching near the tip drove her fingernail into his penis-hole then out again quickly. The strange pleasure I felt, so unexpected, made me spring wood instantly. He rose a full eleven inches to the occasion.

"Ooh daddy, you're even bigger than I thought from the pictures."

"So I can touch you now?"

"Touch me anywhere you want, especially if it's with that dandy."

"But," he said, unconsciously stroking himself while talking to his history teacher, "what about that thing?"

"What thing, Dylan?"

"Penis... strangulation."

"Oh-ho-ho, that. That can wait. Let's just have fun for the first time. Let's just fuck."

"Let's fuck," Dylan said, unconsciously stroking himself harder than before.

TO BE CONTINUED