Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Dylan screws her on the table, then sees his parents do it.
1.4k words
4.19
4.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked Miss V. splayed out like a corpse on her coffee table in the living room. She lay there and took it, every living inch of it. She let out a prolonged "Ahhhhh" made staccato at each of his thrusts. Her head lolled to the side.

For his part, he was trying to hurt her, teenage male that he was. He put a little extra on each thrust. He aimed his knees so that they pinched the skin of her thighs against the wooden tabletop. She took his abuse like a champ.

Dylan didn't hesitate to come at his first opportunity, and he didn't warn her about it happening, and he definitely didn't ruin his O by pulling out. He drained his whole load into her innards, then lay there on top of her and breathed.

His dick slowly shrunk back down to its resting state, but it still sat wedged up in there, as long as he wanted until he would pull it out. He liked the feeling of being surrounded by her warmth and wetness, liked the feeling of the nubs of her shaved pubic hairs bristling against the skin of his crotch. When he was ready, he pulled it out with a loud slurping sound.

She offered him a beer, her clothes back on.

"Can I have a shot?"

"You can have a beer and a shot, but you better not drive right away."

He took the shot of vodka, drank the Miller Light. He was feeling good, and looking Miss V. he felt a sudden affection that went beyond the carnal lust that was his comfort zone.

"You have a lot yet to learn, young man," Miss V. said, not without tenderness.

"Can we go again," he asked, staring at her tits.

"Not today."

He frowned, his dick aching for more attention now that sex was back on his mind.

"You still have four more days of suspension, plus two days for the weekend makes six. I took every one of those days off so we could be together. Only if you want to."

He smirked. "I want to now."

"Well you're going to have to learn to wait."

On the drive home, he was still buzzing, and buzzing down there too. He couldn't hold himself back from masturbating even if he wanted. Which he basically never did. So he steered with his left hand and jacked off with his right. His dick was right out there in the open, and he didn't care if someone saw. He doubted they would do anything.

At a traffic light, he ogled the woman in the SUV next to him in the left turn lane. She had a pretty enough face, was something female for his eyes to feast on. His pleasure surged. She caught him looking, must've seen what he was up to, because she honked her horn, but just then, the light turned green and they both sped off.

He came just in time to pull into the driveway back home. His dad was waiting for him.

"You have no idea what kind of self-control I must have to refrain from whooping you with this belt right now."

"Save it Dad. I know what kind of self-control you must have, being married to Mom."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, I'd have already started poking that frigid bitch in her sleep."

"Your mom and I have a wonderful, healthy, respectful sex life, thank you very much."

"Save it for someone who cares.". Dylan went upstairs to his bedroom, slammed the door shut.

He opened up his phone, and found a message from Kinky Miss V. waiting for him.

"A little something for my Man~" the text read, accompanied by a picture of her from the chest up, her double-fistful bare breasts barely beginning to sag in her late-twenties.

Dylan masturbated one more time before bed, starting with online porn, but jumping to the new photo of Miss V. right as he was about to blow. He kissed her on her nipples, touching his lips to the screen of his phone.

He woke up a couple of hours later and needed to pee. When he was walking down the hallway, he heard a rhythmic creaking sound coming from his parents bedroom. It didn't sound overly passionate, but he could tell that his parents were having sex.

He opened the door a crack and was happy for whatever romantic bone his dad had in his body, for he had lit candles and their lovemaking bodies were bathed in candlelight. He watched for minutes on end. His favorite moment was when his dad put his mom into doggy-style. He watched the lines of her pussy stretch around his cock as it pulled out after each thrust. He felt a momentary pride for his dad; Dylan didn't know he had it in him.

He snuck off before they finished to assure he wouldn't be caught. He didn't jack off again, though, went straight back to sleep. He didn't have many boundaries, but he wasn't going to let his parents' sex turn him on. He had watched out of curiosity, not enjoyment, after all.

The next morning, he went to Kwik Trip for another Mountain Dew. There was another young hottie working there, a girl who had the air of exotic sexual tastes and experiences, but not quite enough ass for his taste. He still stared at it, but with a mild sense of disappointment, being short-changed.

She straight up caught him looking and said, "Take a picture. It'll last longer."

He left without using the bathroom and went to a local park to shoot some baskets while he waited for Miss V. to reach out.

Her message came at 1 pm, and as he had by that point gone 15 hours without orgasming, he was right horny when the text arrived.

"Be here or be square" the text read.

"Wat time" he responded.

"Now."

He didn't hesitate to pick up his game and drive over. He had picked a nearby park to play basketball at anyway.

She opened the door in nothing but lingerie bottoms, her sumptuous breasts flaring out and down. She didn't greet him, as she was flossing her teeth.

Just the proximity to her was overwhelming to Dylan and his all-encompassing libido. He was already fully hard by the time he made it through the doorway.

This time there was no music playing, but a porno playing luridly on the large flatscreen television in the center of the living room. A big breasted teenager was doing her best with a big black cock that looked a lot like a darker shade of his own manhood.

"Go ahead and get started. I can't stop you anyway." She finished brushing her teeth. While she was out to the bathroom for a second, he ravaged himself, a little too much and a little too long since, he blew his load onto the carpet of the living room floor. He didn't worry about trying to wipe it up. It was a big load too, 15 hours worth of building up.

She saw him playing with the sticky goo at the tip of his dick and knew right away he'd already came. "Now that you got yours, you can worry about me getting mine."

He'd never worried a second in his life about anyone else, and he probably wasn't going to start now, but he said, "Okay. What do you want."

I want you to put this on. She handed him a 3" cock ring.

"It's not big enough," he said, just looking at it.

"That's the whole point."

"Penis strangulation?"

"Baby fucking right," she said, staring fixedly at the ring in his hand.

It fit snug around the base of his dick when he was fully soft. He was a little worried about what he'd gotten himself into, thinking through the reality of strangulating his dick, but he went along with it anyway, for whatever reason he did not know.

He kind of wished for that first time, when they had "just fucked", "for fun.". But he was embarking upon some new adventure, and inside his cock, he felt the call of it. The wide world of sexual exploration was now at hand, and who was he not to meet it head-on.

"Don't forget to breath," Grace said. "I'm going to start now."

TO BE CONTINUED