Kinky Secretary - Betty Cages Frank

Story Info
Mistress pegs Darla. Betty cages Frank.
2.9k words
4.62
11.2k
4

Part 2 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Betty I hope you have a fun visit with Frank."

"Thanks Mistress. I'm looking forward to it. I bought him a surprise but I'm not sure he'll go for it."

"What's the surprise if you don't mind sharing."

"Well I know how much fun you two have with orgasm control. As you no doubt remember I snuck a peek while Darla was tied up. You were so right to punish me but it did pique my curiosity even more. I ordered a stainless steel cage and I'm hoping Frank will let me have some fun with it. I'm usually the 'sub' when we play but I really want to switch a bit more. I love that Darla gets to Domme occasionally. If it doesn't work out and I'm tied up all weekend I won't complain a bit."

"We think the cage is really sexy and it's not that I don't trust Darla. I do. It adds a bit of spice that she knows I have total control of her, that is, my clit. It also keeps Jane from misbehaving when she's around and Darla is tied up. Isn't that right baby?"

I nodded yes. I couldn't talk at the moment since my mouth was filled with a locked penis gag. My hands were cuffed in front and I had on ankle cuffs as I refilled the ladies' wine glasses. Mistress was getting me ready for her strap on later in the day. I had on a short leather skirt with a cream colored blouse. My 4 inch heels were locked in place. I had nude cuban heel stockings held up with a garter belt. No panties to ensure easy access later.

"Well drive safely and have fun Betty. We'll see you when you get back. Darla, please take care of the dishes. When you finish I'll get you properly tied up."

"I'm leaving first thing in the morning. Thanks for the lunch ladies and thanks again Mistress for lending me your necklace and scarf. You have such beautiful things and I really want to look my best. Darla, enjoy your afternoon. I'm sure you will. See you soon."

Mistress has an assortment of strap ons but I had ordered one a bit bigger with a curved tip and couldn't wait for her to use it on me. I had cleaned myself thoroughly that morning.

Mistress removed the metal cuffs from my wrists and ankles. She led me to the bedroom where she tied my wrists behind me and pinned my arms to my chest. I sank to my knees and watched as she stepped into the harness that held the strapon. She smiled as she walked over to me and brushed my red lips with the tip. I eagerly took it in. I had become quite good at deep throating her cocks.

"Get it nice and wet baby. Wouldn't want to hurt your pussy, would we."

I eagerly sucked the monster I had willingly given her. When she was satisfied, she stood me up facing the bed and tied each ankle to a spreader bar then buckled the penis gag back into my mouth. I would be violated on both ends. She pushed me gently down onto the bed. My pussy completely available.

She mercifully slipped on a glove and applied generous lubricant to my pussy before pushing the head of her cock against my rosebud.

"Relax now Darla. You can do this. Think how good the curve will make your prostate feel. I'll bet you'll be oozing precum through your cage. If you take it all, maybe I'll take the cage off later. Then again, maybe not."

She penetrated me and slid her cock in further with each stroke. Finally I felt her pelvis against my butt.

"Show me how much you love me fucking you Darla."

I knew what she wanted and thrust back to meet every stroke she made. I felt my/her captive clit strain against the steel of the cage. We had used a plastic cage at first but the steel made it much easier to keep myself clean. Needless to say it was inescapable. Much to Jane's chagrin on several occasions.

"You're such a slut Darla. You know that don't you?"

I nodded that I certainly did.

"Just don't forget you're my slut. Let's make this a bit more interesting, shall we?"

Mistress turned on the vibrating function. I should have mentioned that her cock was double ended. One in me and one where I desperately hoped my clit would be later. In the meantime, more torture. If my clit could have possibly burst the steel cage, it would have. I concentrated on matching Mistress rhythm. Her pelvis audibly slapped against my ass as we collided more and more violently.

"Oh, oh baby, keep going with me. I just love fucking you so!"

I wasn't about to stop. Mistress moaned with each stroke as she thrust deeper and harder as her orgasm became inevitable. She screamed out as it overtook her then sighed as she slumped forward on my bound hands.

"Oh my, was it good for you Darla? You could probably tell it was for me. I think this is my new favorite cock. Except for your clit of course. You rest while I clean up a bit. Don't go anywhere."

As if I could. Mistress went to the bathroom and I heard the shower. She always kept me tied up after sex, knowing how much I wanted to be released immediately afterward. Even though I had not cum it had been intense. Just another reminder of her dominance. As much as I wanted to be untied, I wanted to please her more.

I finally heard the water turn off. Mistress walked back in wearing a plush robe with a towel wrapped around her beautiful hair.

"Look at you. Right where I left you. Let's get you untied sweetheart."

She slowly untied me, leaving my wrists for last. A last reminder of her control.

I stood up slowly and followed Mistress into the living room where I was allowed a glass of wine and a Winston. Mistress had her glass and a VS. We chatted about the most mundane things, particularly after such an intense and kinky experience.

"I can't help but wonder how it will go with Betty and Frank. What do you think baby?"

"I really don't know Mistress. I know how much I enjoy knowing you hold the key. I'm sure we'll hear about it when she gets back."

"I'm sure we will. Betty is just as much an exhibitionist slut as you are. She won't hesitate to tell us all about it. In the meantime Missy, let's have a light supper and go to bed early. Notice I didn't say sleep. You were such a good cocksucker I just might unlock you and return the favor. If I were you, I'd get busy in the kitchen and make it good!"

I guess I succeeded. We both slept very well that night. She even left my cage off all night!

We spent a leisurely weekend. We were caught up with work and binged Netflix and others. My cage was back on, of course. Late Sunday afternoon Betty rang the door bell. She had stopped back on her way home to return Mistress' necklace and scarf. Her cell phone rang as she walked in. Her ringtone was Ted Nugent's Bound and Gagged. She handed Mistress the scarf and necklace.

"Do you mind if I take this ladies? It's Frank."

Of course not. It was an interesting half of the conversation. Betty motioned to me with her index and middle finger. I lit a Winston and handed it to her as she talked. She smiled at the red lipstick on the filter.

"Frank. What a wonderful weekend! I can't imagine how it could have been better."

"No, really? The key won't fit."

"I can't imagine what happened. Maybe it's defective. I do have an extra."

"I'm apprehensive about mailing it or even Fedexing it. What if it got lost?"

"No, I can't come back now. I've got work things this week and I know you do too."

"You're coming here next weekend. I promise I'll make it up to you baby. Besides it looked so cute and you were so sweet to try it."

"Really, Darla wears hers all the time. It will be fine. The week will fly by. See you soon. Love you, bye."

Betty smiled as she took a last drag on her cigarette. "Thanks again for letting me borrow your scarf and necklace Mistress."

"I have a feeling Frank may not be entirely happy to be locked up for the next week."

"Silly me. I can't imagine how that key could have been damaged. Oh well, he'll just have to think about me all week. Isn't that right Darla?"

I had to laugh. I know Betty wouldn't have done anything like this before she started playing with us.

"I think Mistress and I may have been a bad influence on you. You're approaching Jane territory with this trick."

Jane is our friend and owner of a fantasy kidnapping business with her significant other, Penny, and a couple of other girls. She had kidnapped me several times and I had written about the experiences. Later, Betty and I had made fantasy kidnap videos she sold on her site. Jane is delightfully bad to the bone which is why I am always locked whenever she is around.

"Well let me run home. I'll be sure to keep the key in a safe place. Wouldn't want to lose it. What about you two? I hope it's been a good weekend. And Darla, how come you're not tied up on this lovely Sunday afternoon?"

"We're just relaxing this weekend Betty though there's nothing that relaxes me more than giving up all control when Mistress ties me up."

"Maybe you'll get lucky. Bye now."

I looked over at Mistress and smiled. She motioned toward to toy box. I got lucky after all.

I spent the week fulfilling my secretarial duties. The fetish business was booming with Mistress leading the charge into the mainstream. I loved getting up each day and putting on a different outfit, doing my makeup and being Mistress' girl Friday. It was particularly fun with my new outfits from our girl's day out shopping trip at Caroline's boutique. I had initially been reluctant to be in public while dressed but I embraced it now with Mistress' help with clothes, makeup and feminine ways.

I walked to the mailbox on Friday and Frank happened to drive by. He stopped to say hello and complimented me on my outfit. I am strictly hetero but appreciated his noticing. He pulled into Betty's driveway. We didn't see either one of them the whole weekend.

Betty came by Sunday afternoon after seeing Frank off. I handed her a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. She smiled as she sat down. She lit a Winston from my pack and filled us in.

Mistress stopped her. "Betty, you don't need to tell us if you don't want to."

"No problem Mistress. I know Darla is just dying to hear all about it. Frank knows we talk and he's fine with that since you two go way back. Besides, I just have to tell you. It was so incredibly cool."

Gossipy bitch that I am, I couldn't wait to hear. She savored a sip of the excellent wine and filled us in.

"Well first off, I dressed head to toe in black leather. Super tight black leather pants and a black leather bustier. I had a crop in my hand as he came in and 5 inch heels. They just kill my feet but the look was too good to pass up. I told Frank right away that if he wanted to be unlocked he would have to do things my way. I had him call me Mistress and he fell right into it. I was soaked already under those pants."

"I had him strip naked then tied him to a chair with his legs apart and hands behind. You two have really improved my bondage technique. He wasn't going anywhere and he knew it. I stuffed a pair of my panties in his mouth and used microfoam tape to make sure they stayed. I just love that stuff. So sticky but not hard on the skin. I lit a cigarette and walked slowly in a circle around him. I lightly stroked his shoulders, thighs and forehead as I did. I thought he might cum in the cage he was so excited."

"I used a leather blindfold. The kind with a nose cutout so there's no way to knock it off. I pinched and bit his nipples then used the clover clamps. It's only fair, he loves putting them on me. I bit his ear and told him how much it turned me on to see him so helpless. All tied up and caged. He tried to talk through the gag. I know he was begging me to fuck him. His mouth was so full of my panties it was just gibberish. 'You'll have to speak more clearly baby. I can't understand a word you're saying'."

"Well by this time he was really struggling but getting nowhere. Again, thanks for the lessons girls. I took his face in my hands and told him I would take the cage off but only if he was perfectly still. 'But first I'm going to get out of these clothes. Don't you wish you could watch.' You can bet he did. I got undressed and fingered my pussy then held them under his nose. He got a good sniff. He got even more excited but I wasn't ready to make him happy just yet."

"I unlocked the cage. 'Aren't you glad this key fits baby.' He nodded his head yes, of course. 'But look at you. Look at all that stubble. We'll have to fix that.'

I used warm water and soaped everything up then very slowly shaved his cock, balls and everything around them. I had to be careful he didn't cum. He was rock hard and I didn't want to waste it on air. I was even more soaked by now and probably more desperate than Frank if that's possible."

'So nice and clean and so eager.' I flicked the tip with my tongue then took him in my mouth. Just once though. I just knew he was on the edge. I straddled him and slowly sank his cock into my pussy. He groaned into his gag and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. I started slowly moving up and down till I knew he couldn't hold back. Hell, neither could I. I leaned forward and gently bit his ear lobe. 'You can cum now. You've earned it.' I don't know how much a man can cum but it was a lot, a whole lot and it was the most intense sex of my life."

"I wanted to untie him but I took a page out of your book Mistress. I got a warm washcloth and cleaned myself and then Frank before finally untying him. He grabbed me and kissed me like I've never been kissed. He called me a bitch but didn't even complain when I had a Winston. I think he must have liked my bitch persona. Her certainly acted like it."

"The rest of the weekend was fantastic. He got me back, just like I planned. Of course he knew I had fixed the key so it wouldn't work. He said he was a little pissed at first but then started to like the thought of me holding the key and having the power. What do you think Darla. Did I do well?"

She smiled as she asked. Of course she had done well. "I know my pussy can't really get wet but if it could, I would be drenched and I'm leaking in my cage. If we have had any influence that led you to do what you did I take it back. We haven't been a bad influence but a good one. Really good. Right Mistress?"

"I would say so baby. I have to admit Betty, you got me a bit excited hearing about it all."

"You haven't heard the best part yet. Look what I've got."

She held up the key.

"I wasn't going to say anything but then Frank asked if he could put the cage back on and if I would hold the key. I mean really, who wouldn't if it gets him going like that. It sure gets me going. So thanks for all your 'bad' influence on me girls. Now if I can just get him in panties and use my strap on. Projects for another day. My vibrator is fully charged and after rehashing the weekend with you two it's going to get used right now. Bye bye."

"As for you Missy, how dare you leak around the cage in response to another woman. I think you need some pretty severe punishment for that."

She reached into the toy box and brought out coil after coil of rope. I was in for it and couldn't be happier about it. I had to be the luckiest girl in the world but right now Betty was a close second!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers