Kinky Secretary - Charlene visits

Story Info
Linda and Charlene visit Mistress and Darla for the day.
2.7k words
4.36
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"It's Linda, Darla. I'll put it on speaker."

"Mistress, so good to talk to you. I was actually hoping to speak to you and Darla."

"Darla is here and listening. She's tied up right now. I just love saying that, don't you? She's also gagged of course. I rewarded her for a good day's work with some tight bondage then stepped out of my panties that I had worn all day. A little microfoam tape, well actually a lot of microfoam tape, and she doesn't have much to say. She seems quite happy, aren't you dear?"

I nodded that I was indeed quite happy to be tightly bound and gagged with Mistress' panties.

"I usually prefer the ballgag. Darla's fuck me red lips around the gag are so sexy but then again, variety is the spice of life. Just for fun I took her lipstick and painted a pair of pouty lips on the tape. Such fun for both of us. Listen to me run on. How are you and Charlene doing? We so enjoyed having her over for the day. I think she learned a lot watching Darla."

"Oh she did. We've been doing so well but I think it always helps to reinforce lessons learned. I was hoping she could visit again. I'm concerned about her posture and walk. She tends to fall into bad habits sometimes. I was just talking with our friend Caroline Dubois. She was very complimentary of Darla's posture and walk. It sounds as if you had a wonderful girl's day out. Caroline is so wonderful and if she was impressed, that's saying a lot."

"Thanks for saying that Linda. I was very proud of Darla's whole attitude, posture and walk that day. Particularly being out in public as we were. I will say she has become more and more comfortable going out en femme. Quite a striking figure given her height. Back to your question, we'd love to have Charlene over. In fact why don't you both come over Saturday. We'll make a day of it. It's been too long since we got together."

"Sounds perfect Mistress. We both look forward to it. I'd better go. Charlene is currently hogtied. Quite tightly in fact. She looks as if she could use a little relief. See you soon. Ciao."

"Well that will be fun, won't it. Oops, I almost forgot you're gagged. Not really! So then Missy, if you can get yourself to the bedroom I'll take those panties out and you can put your mouth to work where they came from."

No need to tell me twice. I hopped to the bedroom where the gag was removed and I had the pleasure of providing pleasure to Mistress.

We lay in bed later with wine and cigarettes. She had not left me wanting for my own pleasure. We talked about the visit to come. Mistress assured me she had some training tips in mind. She smiled her devious smile and I had no doubt that she did.

I fixed us coffee and a light breakfast Saturday morning. I had a Winston before doing my makeup and picking out something to wear. Mistress took the lead as usual. She instructed me to wear my recently purchased tapered black cigarette pants and slim black belt Caroline had found for me. Over a tight waist cincher of course. I would top it with the beautiful orange top she had paired with it. Cuban heel hose peeked out between my pants and 4 inch heels which were locked on with small padlocks.

I used evergreen eye shadow with liner on both upper and lower lids. I applied falsh eyelashes and my trademark 'fuck me' red lipstick. My head was covered with my Darla Crane long red hair. Mistress fastened a string of pearls around my neck. No collar today. She chose coordinating bracelets and rings for my wrists and hands. I had a feeling we would be going out.

"Very nice baby. I want you looking your best and I just love the clothes Caroline picked out."

Mistress looked striking as always. She chose a black leather pencil skirt and a deep purple blouse. She had on her back seamed stockings and 4 inch heels. Her's were not locked on. An artfully knotted multicolored scarf picked up the color of her top. Her makeup was perfect. It always made me a little jealous. She was so seemingly effortlessly beautiful but I knew behind the scenes how much care she took with diet, skin and hair care.

"Get the door please Darla. They're here."

Linda and Charlene walked in to hugs and air kisses. Linda wore black leather pants and a classic white blouse. Heels, of course. Charlene was in a cream colored skirt and light blue top. She was also in 4 inch heels that were locked on. Charlene's hair was blond today. I thought she looked very feminine. She had obviously gotten very good with makeup. No doubt with Linda's help. She was of average male height. Tall for a girl but still nowhere near my height. I noticed she tended to slump a bit as I had early on. You could also tell she was a man in heels when she walked.

"Charlene, stand up straight! You should be proud of the way you look. See what I mean girls. She is wonderfully helpful around the house after her visit here but I really want to be able to go out in public, like you two do. We're just not quite there yet."

"I understand Linda. Sometimes it helps to hear a different voice. With your permission we'll try to help. First of all Charlene when standing, put your left foot slightly forward. Knees slightly bent. This gives you a very appealing feminine appearance. Look at Darla. There! That's better."

Linda nodded her approval.

"Now watch Darla walk. Knees should be slightly bent. Think of walking like a cat. One foot directly in front of the other. Weight should be on the inside of the balls of your feet. Lighter on the heels but enough to have a sexy click when you walk on a hard surface. Shoulders relaxed but back. You should feel that you are leaning ever so slightly back. Again, watch Darla."

I walked back and forth across the room then stood with my left foot slightly forward again.

"Now you try it Charlene."

She started out well but as she walked for a while her stride lengthened and there was entirely too much arm swing. She also tended to lean forward. Old habits are hard to break.

"I have a suggestion Linda. Darla went through the same thing but we purchased some training aids. Darla, please get the thigh and ankle cuffs out."

I went to our toybox and brought the cuffs. Linda pulled Charlene's skirt up and attached the thigh cuffs and a length of chair between them. She cuffed her ankles and attached them together also.

"Now then, this will limit your stride. One foot directly in front of the other. That naturally gives you a feminine swaying motion without looking over the top. Walk again for us please."

Charlene took a few tentative steps as she explored how long her stride could be without falling over.

"Much better dear. Still a bit too much arm swing I think. We can fix that too. Darla, get out two sets of handcuffs. I usually don't like metal cuffs but they're quick on and off. Please cuff Charlene's hands behind her. Now cuff your hands behind you and show Charlene how you can walk without any arm swing at all."

I did as Mistress asked. Careful to keep my stride short and feminine.

"Charlene, let's see you walk."

She did and it took a bit for her to feel balanced but the improvement was noticeable.

"Great ideas Mistress. I should have thought of it myself. Might we borrow the thigh cuffs. Darla clearly doesn't need them any longer."

"Of course. Our pleasure. I guess we should take the handcuffs off but they look so cute that way and Darla loves being restrained. Don't you dear. She's such a bondage slut. Remind me to tell you about the time I kept her tied up all weekend. You'd think she would have had enough but not Darla. I'm sure her clit is straining against her cage."

I blushed with embarrassment. It was true. Mistress poured she and Linda a glass of wine and lit cigarettes for each other. Mistress put a Winston between my lips and lit it for me.

"She's such a slave to her fetishes. She absolutely loves smoking when she's dressed and even more dressed and tied up. We really should quit but I have to admit it does seem sexy."

The Mistresses chatted a while, enjoying their wine. Charlene and I chatted. She asked about my evolution and training at Mistress' hand and I was happy to tell her all about it. What a scene. The Mistresses and their handcuffed crossdressed subs. I am strictly hetero but enjoyed talking with Charlene while we were both bound. We clearly saw the world in the same way.

"I have a thought Linda. Why don't the two of you stay for dinner. I don't have much in the house right now but we could go to the store. It would be great practice for Charlene. We could leave the thigh cuffs in place. No one would see them under her skirt."

"Excellent idea Mistress. Isn't it Charlene. Let's do it."

Charlene's expression seemed to indicate it wasn't necessarily what she had in mind. On the other hand I had come to enjoy going out. I took pride in the fact that Mistress was happy to be seen with me. What a lucky girl I am. Mistress took the ankle cuffs off and led us to the car.

"Let's leave them cuffed for the trip. In case Charlene gets cold feet."

They helped us into the back seat and buckled the seat belts. We were off. We pulled into the Whole Foods lot and Mistress parked a good way from the door. We were discreetly uncuffed and we walked in. Charlene was getting used to the thigh cuffs but clearly was a bit apprehensive about being out in public.

"Shoulders back, stand straight and most of all smile Charlene. Be proud of who you are. Look at Darla and the way she projects confidence and self assurance."

Charlene took a deep breath, smiled and in we went. I pushed the basket from aisle to aisle as Mistress got the items we needed. The looks the four of us got were priceless. Some were disapproving but many people smiled and gave a thumbs up. More than a few had to be jealous of Charlene and I being in the company of two stunning, dominant, confident women.

Mistress managed to prolong the shopping trip, moving from one end of the store to another. She seemed to conveniently forget an item or two so back and forth we went. We finally had everything we needed and went to the checkout. I pulled out my credit card with my masculine name. The cute girl smiled at us as I signed my name.

"You ladies have a great day. And by the way, you look fabulous. All four of you. I have a feeling you'll have some fun later on. Please come back any time."

Well Charlene grinned from ear to ear. She was starting to see how much fun it could be to go out in public with her Mistress. Not everyone approved. We knew that. The frequent smiles and nods told us that many did. I put the food in back and turned around for Mistress to cuff me for the trip back. I loved being in the car tied or cuffed. Linda cuffed Charlene. We were buckled in and soon were back at the house. Betty, our next door neighbor and fellow fetishist was out for a walk and Mistress stopped the car and introduced Linda and Charlene.

"I'm so jealous of you girls. All dressed up and tied up. Have fun. I know you will."

Mistress pulled into the garage and took my cuffs off. I took the groceries in. Linda left Charlene's cuffs on and led her into the house. She recuffed her ankles and instructed her to practice walking and standing as we had shown her.

Mistress and I started to work on the meal. My job was to grill the steaks. Mistress roasted brussel sprouts with garlic and made potatoes au gratin with a delicious mixture of cheeses. We enjoyed a glass of wine while the food was being prepared and Charlene was put through her paces by Linda.

Charlene was uncuffed and the meal was served. It was delicious. Mistress is a fabulous cook along with her many other talents. She served vanilla ice cream with a mixture of seasonal berries for dessert along with freshly brewed Kona Hawaiian coffee.

I lit a Winston after holding the lighter for Mistress and Linda as we relaxed after the gourmet food.

"Mistress, we really should be going. Thanks to both of you for a fun day. Charlene, what do you say."

"Thank you so much Mistress, Darla. You two are such fun and great role models. I really want to start going out with Linda more. This was a great way to start."

Hugs and kisses all around as they left. Charlene still had her thigh cuffs on and likely would be wearing them for a while.

"Well Missy, you did very well today and deserve a reward. What would you like to do baby."

I thought for all of 10 seconds before replying. In short order my hands were tied behind me, my arms pinned with a tight chest harness. My legs were tied at the ankles, above and below my knees.

"I'll gag you later but for now I've got a use for those deliciously red lips."

Mistress straddled my lap, grinding her sex into my caged clit as she took my face in her hands and kissed me. One of my absolute favorite things. Helpless at the hands of my lover, lipstick on lipstick kisses. My tongue exploring her mouth and hers mine. I tasted the smoky sweetness of the fruit, ice cream, coffee and her post meal VS. It was intoxicating. My clit swelled against its cage, desperate for release.

"Please Mistress, please."

"Shhh, baby. I know what you need and you'll get it when I decide to give it to you. Now I'll have to gag you."

Mistress buckled the 2 inch ballgag tightly then walked away into the bedroom. I was wild with desire but completely helpless at her hand. She finally reappeared wearing my favorite nightgown. She crooked her finger for me to get up.

"If you can get yourself to the bedroom I may have located a certain key. If you can't, well it's your loss."

Being tightly bound and gagged wasn't going to even slow me down and she knew it. I hopped quickly to the edge of the bed where she gently pushed me onto my bound arms, unzipped me and unlocked my cage. My clit sprang loose, almost painfully erect. She took me in her mouth then looked down at me with a smile as she straddled me and guided my clit into her drenched sex. I thought about baseball, tennis, anything to delay the inevitable. Desperate to make this magic feeling last. She slowly moved up and down, playing me like a violin before finally clenching her pussy tightly around my clit.

"Cum for me baby, fill me up."

The words weren't out of her mouth before I exploded into her. Her head was back as she moaned in mutual ecstasy then slumped forward onto my DD's.

She laughed with joy. "Mmmmm, was it good for you sweetie? I get the idea it probably was. You lay there and decompress. I'll be back in a jiffy."

She went into the bathroom and came back with a warm damp cloth she used to clean herself and me. I desperately wanted to be untied and she knew it. She loved to make me wait for release. Another reminder that she owned me completely.

Needless to say I was finally untied. We lay in bed with a last glass of wine and cigarette and chatted about the day. I gently kissed her good night and turned out the light. I thought again I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers