Kinky Secretary in the Dungeon

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress tour Linda's dungeon.
2.7k words
4.55
5.6k
2
0

Part 27 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

I was excited as Mistress and I drove to see our friend Linda. She had recently moved here and set up a dungeon/studio to appeal to any number of fantasies. She offered traditional bdsm sessions but also much more elaborate and prolonged sessions including fantasy kidnapping with Jane, Penny and their partners. She had invited us over to tour her studio and I couldn't wait. She had requested that I dress for the occasion which I was, of course, happy to do.

Since she catered to all fetishes she had asked that I wear my full fetish gear. She wanted to take some pictures for the website and I was happy to oblige. My skintight black catsuit was topped with a very short, tight leather skirt along with a tightly laced underbust leather corset that had my nipple enhanced DD's straining against the smooth fabric. I had thigh high leather boots with 4 inch stiletto heels that clicked on the floor when I walked. I had my red Darla Crane hair with large siver hoop earrings. My makeup complimented the red hair. I had foregone a collar or mask. Linda had several I could choose from. I lit a Winston as we made the short drive.

I looked forward to the experience but was a little nervous. Mistress had focused more on the psychological aspects of Female Domination. Not as much on physical equipment. She was masterful at exerting her will and of course was superb as a bondage mistress.

Linda showed us in to her tastefully decorated combination home and studio. One would never guess what was at the back of the house. She poured us each a glass of an excellent Sauvignon Blanc and gave us the tour. Her home was filled with furniture and accents from her extensive travel in Europe. We chatted in a comfortable seating area. Linda reached into her silver cigarette case and waited for me to light her cigarette. I let Mistress' Vigrinia Slim and my Winston. Linda explained that this was where she met her new clients and discussed their needs and wants in a relaxing setting.

As we were chatting the doorbell rang. Linda smiled as she opened it. Jane and Penny walked in. Linda explained that she had asked them to join us. Jane operated a fantasy kidnapping business and had kidnapped me several times. We had become friends afterward despite a few bumps in the road. She and her partners planned to use Linda's studio for some of their more elaborate kidnap fantasies. Linda wanted to be sure the equipment was used properly and planned to demonstrate using yours truly. Jane immediately raided my pack for Winstons. She smiled as she lit her own and Penny's. Buy your own girl!

We chatted a while longer before Linda led us to her dungeon/studio. It was not typical in that it had windows and a skylight that provided a lot of natural light. There were no houses or roads that had a view but Linda had the windows equipped with gauzy appearing shades that would prevent any prying eyes from getting a look in.

We all commented how much we liked this so much better than the more usual dark setting. While the ambience was different, the array of equipment was more traditional and very extensive. She had a cell in one corner for prisoners who were not restrained at the moment. There was a very elaborate bondage chair. More about that later. There was a spanking bench with all manner of attachment points, a wooden stock, a swing and a hoist. In the next room over there was a makeup table with mirrors. Wigs of different colors were on mannequin heads. Perfect for feminizing her clients. A bondage bedroom completed the suite. Leather cuffs were already attached to the four bedposts. A closet held an array of feminine clothing and shoes.

The walls were festooned with an amazing array of equipment. She described each. Many were custom made in Europe. There was an array of posture collars, cuffs, bondage rope, gags, hoods and other specialized items.

"Now then Darla dear. Let's try a few of these items, shall we?"

Of course we should!

Linda picked out a metal bar with cuffs on each end and a collar in the middle. I remembered seeing it in the fetish oriented film, The Secretary. How fitting that I would wear it. She added leather ankle cuffs with a short chain and had me walk, then pose for pictures. I preferred having my hands tied behind me but this had such a cool fetishy look. She added a catwoman style mask to make it even more fetishy. I loved it and pictured myself awkwardly performing my secretarial duties as had been shown in the movie.

After I had moved around the room describing how I felt for Linda's video I stopped and paused for still pictures. Linda removed the device and my ankle cuffs. She picked out a collar which was much larger than anything I had ever worn. She laced it tightly which inclined my chin upward. I couldn't look down without bending at the waist. She led me to a cross in the corner and buckled me in before adding a large red ballgag. She, Mistress, Jane and Penny chatted and commented on my helplessness. I was certainly spread out and available. Not only were there buckles for each wrist and ankle but another strap circled my corseted waist restricting me even more.

"This is perfect for clients that are less flexible than our Darla. Let's make her a little less comfortable, shall we. But first let's freshen her lipstick a bit. I think it's really sexy to have one's lips painted while they're gagged. Jane, please do the honors."

Jane took my deep red gloss from my purse and did as Linda had asked. I had to admit it was truly a turn on as she put a fresh shiny layer on my lips over the red ballgag.

"Now then, let's get Darla released from the cross. Leave her collar and gag in place girls. I think it would be fun to see Darla suspended, what do you think girls?"

It was unanimous and I was led to a a device consisting of two sturdy metal bars parallel to each other with about a foot between. There was a flat piece of metal like a shelf at the bottom and I was positioned on it. My hands were drawn behind me around the two poles and secured with leather cuffs which were clipped together and then fastened to one of a number of horizontal bars joining the two vertical ones. My ankles, upper calves, and thighs were tightly strapped togeher and fastened to the bars. Straps ran around my waist, above and below my DD's. Finally my collar was attached to one of the horizontal bars using a D ring in back. I should also mention that my catsuit was unzipped prior to the binding. My clit was at attention to say the least.

"Now that Darla is firmly attached, I'll make her feel even more helpless."

Linda used controls on the wall to activate the hoist. A metal cable ran from the top of the metal stand through a pulley anchored in the ceiling. I was slowly lifted off the ground swaying slightly before Jane gave me a push. I started spinning slowly before Linda stopped the spin.

"Jane you are such a naughty girl, tormenting poor Darla after she was nice enough to volunteer as a model."

She smiled as she said it. All four of the women were clearly enjoying themselves at my expense.

"Notice how her clit is at a convenient height for creative torture. We have several types of vibrators and sheaths to choose from. Not to mention all sorts of crops and floggers just right for hard clits. We'll forego that right now. Wouldn't want Darla to cum and lose her edge just yet. Right sweetie?"

I would have nodded my agreement if I could have moved my head. Jane and Penny raided my pack for Winstons and then moved me up and down using the hoist, giggling all the while. Jane gave me a final spin before I was lowered and released briefly. I was quickly secured again using leather straps on my legs. A beautiful black leather armbinder with red accents completed the set. It was tightly strapped and laced.

"Now then Jane, you and Penny help Darla to the floor."

The two of them helped me down and Linda attached a harness around my ankles. I heard the hoist spring into action and I was quickly suspended upside down. My clit still erect.

"We can't leave her like this for long but I just love the look. Let me get some stills and a video. Smile Darla!"

As if I could. She snapped away with her camera before having Jane give me a spin for the video. I was carefully lowered and my leg bindings were removed.

"Help her to her feet girls. I think you'll really like what comes next. Darla, maybe not so much although on second thought she's such a slut, she'll probably love it."

I was guided to a padded horse and made to lay on my stomach. My legs were fastened to the horse, leaving me open, wide open. As if that weren't enough, the hoist was used to raise my arms in a modified strappado after the straps holding them to my sides were removed.

"Obviously there are several options here. Naughty subs can be spanked, flogged or cropped but here's the really fun part. Roll that machine over Jane. Mistress, do you mind if we violate Darla a bit?"

"Go right ahead Linda. Just as long as Jane keeps her hands off of my/Darla's clit. That's what got her in trouble before though I have to admit it would be fun to punish Jane using some of your delightful equipment."

Jane rolled the machine over. It was a motorized fucking machine. Linda picked a medium sized cock and attached it. She covered it with a condom and used a gloved hand to lubricate and prepare my pussy. She slid the cock into my pussy and turned the machine on. Slowly at first, then progressively faster. My pussy welcomed the pounding. LInda was right, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had always loved it when Mistress pegged me. This was like that on steroids. I glanced over and saw the smile on her face as I was repeatedly violated.

"Depending on how mean you're feeling, there are several larger sized cocks that can be used. Since Darla has been such a good sport, we won't stretch her too badly. Let's let her sit up for a minute. Wouldn't want to wear her out."

My legs were released and my gag removed. I stretched my jaw and welcomed a Winston that Mistress put between my painted lips. I exhaled around the dangled smoke as Jane looked on. She always enjoyed watching me smoke while helplessly tied. I finished my cigarette and Linda had Jane and Penny remove the armbinder. I was given a brief break for water and a stretch. I freshened my lipstick and we talked about the experiences so far. I had particularly loved the suspension and the pegging and the general helplessness of her restraints.

"How about one more thing Darla? Can you manage it?"

I was truly in a sub space by now and I wasn't about to refuse. I was a bit tired but it had all been such fun!

I was led to a padded bondage chair. At least I would be able to sit. the chair had a narrow back and V shaped legs leaving me very exposed, of course. There were countless attachment points available. My hands were secured behind me and my chest and stomach were strapped tightly to the chair. My collar was clipped to the chair also. My legs were strapped to each leg at the ankle, above and below the knee. I was regagged with an elaborate harness style gag with a 2 inch ball. I couldn't move a muscle and speech was completely unintelligible.

"Mistress, can we let Darla have a reward for being such a trooper?"

"I think she deserves it. She's such an exhibitionist slut. I can always punish her later if I decide she needs it. What do you have in mind?"

"Penny, look in that drawer. You'll see some flexible tubes. Yes, that's the one. Please bring it to me and you two watch carefully. This is a penis plug. It's important to sterilize them and use them gently. Don't want to hurt anyone. When used properly, the orgasms can be quite intense or so I am told. Have you ever played with one Darla?"

Since I couldn't move my head or speak Mistress answered that we had not. I had been curious and my curiosity was about to be answered.

Linda removed the flexible plastic tube from it's plastic container. It had a metal tip which she used gloved hands to lubricate. She threaded into my urethra which made me feel the urge to pee along with an intensely pleasurable sensation at the tip of my clit/penis. The narrow opening was closed with a tiny plug which allowed my captor to control my ability to cum.

Linda stood back and admired her handiwork. "We can use any number of vibrators to tease and torment our captive but I think it's so much more personal if you use your hand. Mistress, care to show us what a slut Darla really is."

Mistress smiled slyly as she snapped a glove in place and spread lubricant on it.

Linda poured she, Penny and Jane a glass of wine which they sipped. Penny and Jane lit another of my Winstons as they watched Mistress tease me. She repeatedly brought me to the edge before backing off. Each time leaving me more frustrated. She finally leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Ready baby, give them a show."

She took out the tiny stopper and slowly caressed my clit, driving me wild. This time she didn't pull back. My eyes closed in ecstasy, I screamed into the gag as I shot load after load through the narrow opening.

"Well, quite a show Darla. Best of all, it's all on video. I won't post it but I think you'll enjoy seeing it again and again. Let's get Darla untied girls."

I was released from the chair, the gag and collar removed. Vain slut that I am, I went to the bathroom and after answering an overdue call of nature, freshened my lipstick. I gratefully accepted a glass of wine and lit a Winston. We chatted about the day's activities. Linda's clients were truly in for a treat as were Jane and Penny's.

I thought we were through for the day but no. Penny asked Mistress if she could practice her ropework.

"I'll leave it up to Darla. She's had a long day but she's such a bondage slut, who knows."

What the hell, why not. Penny used red bondage rope which looked great against the black catsuit and leather. My hands were bound behind me, arms pinned to my side and legs tied tightly together. She put a Winston between my lips and lit it for everyone's enjoyment while Linda inspected her work and pronounced it excellent. Penny started to untie me but Mistress stopped her.

"I haven't had all the fun I want yet. Leave her tied up. She can hop to the car for the ride home. And Penny, put the ballgag back in so I don't have to listen to any whining. Linda, thanks for a fun day. By the way, I think I'll keep the plug for a while if it's ok with you."

Of course it was. Mistress slid it back into my clit which amazingly was hardening again already.

"Chop chop, sweetheart. Start hopping. That should keep you ready till we get home. For what I've got in mind, it may need to come out when we get there. I'm wet already you naughty girl."

I hopped to the car for the ride home and my reward when we got there. How lucky can a girl be?

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers