Kinky Secretary How it Started

Story Info
Kinky Secretary meets Mistress for the first time.
2.9k words
4.46
4.6k
2

Part 26 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, I've gotten a lot of requests for you to tell our readers how our relationship started. It will make a perfect blog entry. It's particularly apropos after the great job you did helping Charlene. It got me thinking about how we got here and evidently, others too. I'll let you think about it before you start. How does that sound baby?"

I would have answered but happened to be gagged at the time. I was dressed in my secretarial outfit. Today I had a charcoal pencil skirt with a baby blue top over a tight waist cincher. A stylish wide leather belt topped the skirt and blouse. Semiopaque black seamed stockings covered my shaved legs. My feet were in their usual 4 inch stilettos. My head was covered in my Darla Crane style long red hair. My makeup was generally conservative, suitable for the business day except for my usual 'fuck me' red lipstick. I had stud earrings in my pierced ears and a string of pearls around my neck. Oh yes, I had my long nails the same shade as my lipstick glued in place.

I had performed my secretarial duties for the day to Mistress' satisfaction and as a reward she had tied my hands behind me before pinning them to my side with rope above and below my DD's. My legs were bound at the ankles and above the knees. A 2 inch bright red ballgag filled my mouth.

"I'll give you about an hour to think about it. If I like it, I'll tie you up again later and reward you properly. You know I just love watching you type with those long beautiful nails. You've gotten quite good at it to your credit. Think hard now."

I spent the next hour enjoying my bondage and organizing my thoughts. Mistress untied me and coiled the ropes nearby as a reminder of my potential reward.

I drank some water, lit a Winston and sat down at the keyboard.

I suppose I'm no different from a lot of men and their secret desires to be bound, dominated and feminized. I had cautiously tried to bring it up a couple of times. I had been somewhat successful for brief periods with partners but they were never really into it and it showed. The bondage was loose and the enthusiasm for me dressing as a woman was limited to say the least.

I finally turned to the internet to try and meet my needs. I looked at countless dominatrix sites but Mistress caught my eye immediately. She was posed in leather with perfect makeup, a sly smile on her face as she casually dangled a set of handcuffs. I didn't call right away. I thought of all that could go wrong as most probably do. Of course, I ultimately called and Mistress put me at ease immediately. We talked about what I wanted and what she would do to make it come true. We set a date.

The time crawled but finally it was time. I packed my clothes in a bag along with what makeup I had and nervously drove to her house. It was in a nice neighborhood which put me more at ease. I nervously rang the doorbell. The door opened and Mistress greeted me. She had on a leather dress, high heels that I would later think of as her 'dominant shoes' over black seamed stockings. Her makeup was perfect, her lips covered in striking red lipstick. She smiled at me as she showed me in and gave me a hug.

"I am so glad to meet you! I know you're nervous but there's no need to be. I won't bite. At least, unless you want me to."

I laughed and assured her that wouldn't me necessary. Not my thing. I couldn't believe how quickly she had put me at ease. She was so easy to talk to but at the same time there was no doubt who would be in charge and it wouldn't be me.

She showed me to a comfortable sitting area so we could get to know each other. I asked if I could smoke and she answered by pulling out her Virginia Slims. I hurried to light it for her before lighting a Winston.

"Really, not very feminine. We'll have to break you of your Winstons. By the way, what is your feminine name?"

I told her it was Darla after my favorite bondage model, Darla Crane. By the way, she's still working on the Winstons but no luck so far.

We enjoyed our cigarettes and talked about my interests. Femdom, bondage, crossdressing, cbt. There were more but that seemed more than enough for now. She assured me they were common and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

I confessed I had always been jealous of women's sexy clothes while men were generally relegated to more conservative dress. She asked about my experience with bondage. Very limited as I said. She paused and and said it was time to fulfill my desires.

"Stand up and strip. Let me see what I have to work with."

I did as she asked and she seemed pleased with my athletic build and wasn't put off by my growing erection. I mean, really, I was standing naked in front of a gorgeous, dominant woman. I didn't even try to fight it!

"Let's see your clothes then Darla."

I pulled my clothes out of my bag. Pitiful in retrospect. I had a black dress, a cheap corset, black pumps, stockings, garter belt and DD breast forms in a black bra. All from Frederick's of Hollywood. Mistress was kind enough not to show her disdain. She would eventually supervise my transition to much more stylish clothes and accessories.

I dressed with her watching. She helped me fasten my stockings to my garter belt and tightened my corset. She would much later supervise my figure training as I have previously described.

I had a shoulder length blond wig that I put on. I didn't yet have my long red Darla style hair. Mistress brushed it and styled it the best she could. Really, I'm glad I don't have a picture although a before and after would be fun I guess.

Mistress took a look at my makeup and put it back in my bag. She led me to her makeup table and had me sit down. She sat facing me and started putting my face on. My clit raged as this gorgeous, sexy woman applied makeup as she smiled and chatted. A dream come true for any crossdresser. The first time I would be made over in a real professional way. She finally let me look and I was stunned at what she had accomplished. She had feminized my masculine features perfectly. I made up my mind I would learn to do this myself and eventually I did. She finished by gluing false nails on. I loved them immediately and never dressed again without them.

She brushed and teased my hair again until she was pleased with the look.

"Just one more thing. I'm going to put this collar on you and lock it in place. As of now, you belong to me. I am in total charge. You are here for my pleasure. Understood?"

I nodded yes.

"Your safe word is bananas. If you're gagged, hum Happy Birthday. I'll stop but I'll be disappointed it you use either one. Now let's get you tied up. Hands behind you Darla. I always do the hands first and always behind the back. When the knot is tightened, I want you to know you are helpless and at my mercy at that moment."

I put my arms behind me. Mistress placed my hands palm to palm and looped doubled soft cotton rope around my wrists. She made several loops before running the rope through the lark's head and cinching it tight. She knotted it and turned me around to face her.

"How does that feel Darla? How does it feel to know I can do anything I want after using just one short piece of rope? I could stop now and you'd never get loose. I'm too good and the ropes are too tight."

"It feels fantastic Mistress. It's what I've always wanted but I guess just a little scary too."

"There should be a little edge, Darla. I'm a dangerous woman. That's why you're here, isn't it. You've given up control, you're uncertain but excited. I can see that."

She brushed her hand against the bulge under my dress and I nearly melted at her touch.

"I said I could stop now and you couldn't get loose but I'm not nearly through. Follow me."

She clipped a leather leash to my collar and led me to a low backed chair. She had me sit with my arms over the back. Mistress pulled more rope out of her bag and knelt to wrap and cinch my ankles. She did the same below and above my knees. She took a long rope and looped it around me chest below my breasts. She make a couple of turns below and then more above my breasts before cinching each side tightly between my arms and chest. She finished by moving my elbows as close as she could. She wrapped them and made a bar wrap between them. I was in heaven. I had fantasized about an elbow tie and was envious of the supple bondage models who could bring them together.

"I know what you're thinking. As time goes on your elbows will get closer. They probably won't touch, but most men can't. Looks great as it is though."

Mistress slowly circled me with a smile on her face.

"You're all tied up, aren't you Darla. Think you could get loose?"

"No, I don't think I could."

"I don't think so either but feel free to try."

I struggled ineffectually and quickly gave up.

"Cigarette before the gag goes in? I thought so."

Mistress put a Winston between my painted lips and lit it. I dragged deeply and exhaled a long stream of smoke around the dangled cigarette. I took 2 more deep drags before Mistress took it and flicked the ash. The start of one of my favorite fantasies. Smoking while tightly bound.

"You look so helpless Darla. You can't even flick the ash on your cigarette."

I nodded my agreement and took one last drag.

"So is this what you wanted Darla? Helplessly bound, at my mercy. And by the way, my mercies aren't always tender. Tell me what you're feeling."

"I'm thinking how lucky I am to have found you. It's everything I wanted and more."

I babbled on and on.

"That's enough Darla."

I kept on talking.

"I said that's enough. You're a talkative one aren't you? You know what, that's why they make gags. Open up."

Mistress put a ballgag in my mouth that I would become intimately familiar with. 2 inches in diameter and bright red. Needless to say she buckled it tightly.

Mistress smiled at her helpless captive. She reached for my Winstons and lit one.

"I'll bet it turns you on to watch me smoke one of your Winstons."

Indeed it did.

"They're still not feminine so don't get used to it. Just more proof I can do anything I want right now."

She smoked it seductively as she circled me.

"I believe we talked about some cbt."

She raised my dress and pulled down my panties. She reached into her bag for a piece of thin cord. She looped it several times around the base behind my clit and ovaries before pulling it tight. She twisted the two strands and used them to separate my ovaries, the skin pulled tight as she knotted it off.

"You're all excited aren't you Darla."

To say the least.

"Let's mix a little pain with the pleasure."

She used a crop to slap my achingly hard clit. It was a delightful blend of torture and ecstasy. She reached into her bag and brought out a fur lined leather blindfold and slipped it over my eyes.

"This way, you don't know when it's coming."

She alternated caressing my clit with blows from the crop and her hand. I grunted with each strike and moaned with pleasure at the caresses. I so desperately wanted to cum!

After my frustration seemed that it couldn't get any worse, she stopped.

"You look like you could use a break Darla."

She took my gag out and put a Winston between my lips. She held the lighter as I took the first drag. I felt like a prisoner in the movies. Blindfolded with a cigarette between my lips only I was not being led to the firing squad but rather tortured in a much more erotic way.

"I'll have another of yours, Darla. I'll bet you wish you could watch me smoke it."

The dangled cigarette bobbed up and down as I nodded yes.

"Too bad. You can't always get what you want. Just imagine my lipstick on the filter. You love that, don't you?"

How did she know seemingly everything about me.

We finished our smokes and she took the blindfold off and regagged me.

"Time to move you. Stand up and hop to the bed."

She steadied me as I hopped to the daybed in the room. She helped me onto my stomach.

"There's really nothing quite so dominant as putting your sub in a hogtie. I know you'd agree if you weren't gagged."

She put doubled rope between my ankles and ran the rope to my chest harness. She pulled my feet up and tied them off.

"There now. The only problem wit this is I can't get to your clit but I'll assume it's still hard."

I nodded yes. It most certainly was.

Mistress walked into the kitchen and came back with a glass of white wine. She sipped it slowly as she surveyed her captive before picking up the crop and swatting my available butt. I had never felt so helpless or so happy.

She untied the hogtie rope and helped me to a sitting position on the edge of the daybed. She took the gag out and gave me a Winston as she took another for herself.

"Let's talk, shall we? Is this what you had in mind Darla? Your clit says yes."

"Yes, and much more Mistress."

"Good, because I like playing with you. I like it a lot. We'll have to do something about your clothes and your Winstons but that will come. My how time flies. I guess I have to untie you but just one more thing. You need to be gagged again for this."

I opened my mouth to accept the ballgag. Mistress opened a drawer and pulled out a condom. She rolled it onto my throbbing clit. She put a glove on and put some KY on it.

"I'm really not supposed to do this you know, but I think you have the potential to be special."

She slowly started to stroke my clit as she smiled at me. My breathing grew ragged. I tried desperately to hold off. I didn't want it to end but of course it was impossible. I screamed into the gag.

"I'm going to cum."

"Yes you are baby, yes you are."

She slowly untied me, wrists last. Of course. I slowly dressed. We chatted a while and I made another appointment to see her. I handed her the agreed upon fee. The best money I ever spent.

We began to see each other regularly. My clothes got better with her help as did my makeup skills. Her bondage, her attitude, her clothes, her everything excited me more each time we met.

The time I remember most she tied me particularly tightly as I sat on the edge of the day bed. Hands behind of course. Arms pinned to my chest. Legs at the ankles, above and below the knees and one more wrap at the upper thigh. My elbows had indeed come closer over time. She played with me as usual, binding my clit and ovaries. I was impossibly hard.

"I need to talk with you Darla. This is hard, but you can't be my client any more."

What! How could she say that. I was crushed. She took the money I had put on the table and stuffed it down the front of my blouse.

"You can't be my client because I've fallen for you and I think you feel the same way."

I nodded yes enthusiastically.

She took the gag out and kissed me deeply. Lipstick on lipstick. Another fantasy come true. She took me in her mouth before having me hop into her bedroom. I never left.

Mistress looked up as she finished reading and I thought I saw a tear try to escape.

"That's beautiful baby. Such memories! I suppose you think you've earned a reward.

I did indeed think I had earned it.

"I think so too. Hands behind you Missy!"

I was quickly bound extra tightly with my clit bound as she had the first time. I was gagged with the same red ballgag as I again hopped to the bedroom, clit bouncing as I did. She took me tenderly and slowly. How could it get better every time? Mistress found a way. I was eventually untied, wrists last of course. We lay entangled in bed with wine, a Winston and a VS.

The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers