Kinky Secretary, Mistress Dominates

Story Info
Mistress feels dominant today.
1.8k words
4.26
5.2k
00

Part 56 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, I think that's enough work for today."

I was dressed in my secretarial clothes as usual with my telephone headset on answering the phone for Mistress Inc. I wondered why she wanted to stop working early today. As usual, the calls and emails were brisk and continuous given her popularity in the fetish community. Book signings and speaking engagements were frequent and I handled all the arrangements.

I fixed us a light lunch per her usual preference. I lit her VS after the meal and a Winston for myself and waited to hear what Mistress had in mind.

"I was watching your risque video with Betty. The strap on got me feeling a bit dominant and fetishy. I want to scratch that itch this afternoon. I want you to go clean your pussy out. While you do that I'll lay out your outfit for the afternoon. And redo your makeup. I want you at your slutty best."

I hurried to the bathroom where I douched my 'pussy' till it was clear. I cleaned my face and reapplied my makeup. I smoothed on foundation and then powder to set it. I used blue eyeshadow with thick eyeliner on both lids. I penciled in my brows and applied my longest false eyelashes. We had purchased some of the new magnetic lashes which made applying them easier without Mistress' help. I lined my lips to make them fuller and painted in my 'fuck me' red lipstick. My long red nails were already glued firmly in place. I had gotten used to putting my face on with them on my fingers. I put on my long blond wig and gathered it into a pony tail with the black leather scrunchy she had chosen. Large gold hoop earrings fit into my pierced ears. Voila, I was done. I checked my look one last time in the makeup mirror. Mistress would approve, I was sure.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw what Mistress had chosen for an outfit. My shiny black catsuit was laid out along with my E breast forms and an open tipped bra. She had put out my larger hip pads and my new smaller corset. She had trained my figure as I had previously described. My waist had been reduced by a full 2 inches under her guidance. My feet and legs would be covered with my shiny black thigh high boots with 4 inch heels. I quickly donned my outfit. Mistress was still dressed in her work clothes and helped lace the corset as tight as possible. She applied a high collar and locked it in place then put leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Locked in place of course.

"You might want to have one of your Winstons Darla. It might be quite a while before you get another."

I lit one and smoked it in front of the mirror. Full fetish to the nth degree. I finished my smoke as Mistress watched. A smile on her beautiful face. She pulled my hands behind my back and clipped the cuffs together before walking me into our living room which doubled as a play space. She had me sit on the sofa and clipped my ankles together.

"Don't go anywhere Darla. Just sit and think about what I might have in mind. I'm going to get dressed now."

With her instructions, I was certain it would involve my 'pussy'. How she would choose to do it I didn't know. Mistress had a look in her eyes that conveyed a dominant attitude. I loved it but she could be a bit harsh at times when she felt this way. Bound as I was, it was out of my hands.

Mistress finally walked out of the bedroom in her black catsuit, boots and corset. A matching pair of fetishists. Her makeup was always perfect and it was particularly striking today.

"How is my helpless slut doing? Ready to be my plaything? Ready or not, you're going to be."

Mistress unclipped my ankle cuffs and walked me over to our ceiling hook. A plant was there but Mistress quickly took it down. She looped rope through it and tied it to the clip between my cuffs. She pulled it fairly gently at first to hold me in place then tied it off. She went to our toy chest and brought out a spreader bar. She clipped each end to an ankle then pulled me into a more severe strappado position.

"Comfy baby? Probably not but too bad. I need you gagged for this and I've been wondering what to do with the panties I had on earlier. They're all wet. What do you think I should do with them?"

I just opened my mouth as she pushed them in. I savored the taste of her sex and felt my clit get harder than it had already been. Mistress used a ring gag to hold them in place.

"Wouldn't want to cover those red, red lips. Would we?"

I could only mmmmmph in reply.

"Just a couple more things and we'll be ready."

Mistress unzipped my crotch, freeing my hard clit and making sure she had access to my pussy. She went into the bedroom and came back with a very large double ended strap on.

"How do you like it. I just ordered it especially for you."

I watched her step into the harness and tighten the straps. She had unzipped her catsuit in the front and moaned with pleasure as she filled her pussy.

"So nice. It's just perfect. Bet you wish it was your clit inside me but you can't always get what you want. On the other hand today, I can."

Mistress slowly rolled a condom onto the business end then pulled on a pair of black latex gloves. She snapped them in place for effect before slowly applying lubricant. She gripped the cock at the base while running her other hand up and down it's considerable length. A sensual masturbation as she smiled at me the whole time. She moved behind me and used her finger to lubricate my pussy. One, two, then three fingers prepared me for the size of her cock.

She removed her gloves and grabbed some thin cord. She bound my clit and ovaries by looping it around the base with several turns before twisting the cord and using it to separate my ovaries. The skin pulled tight over each one.

"I think we're all ready now Darla. Just relax and let it happen as if you had a choice."

Mistress penetrated my cherry and gradually pushed until the entire monstrous cock was buried within me. She gripped each hip and paused.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Hard."

She started slowly. Rhythmically pumping my 'pussy' again and again. I felt the thing pressing on my prostate as I thrust backward against Mistress as much as I could with each stroke. Her pelvis slapped audibly against my ass as her thrusts became more and more violent. I heard her start to pant as she got closer to cumming. Amazingly, I felt an orgasm coming myself. I had read about cumming just from prostate stimulation but had never experienced it. The descriptions had been of a full body orgasm, all without any direct stimulation. Mistress screamed loudly with pleasure as she crested the figurative hill.

I felt the endorphins flood as the thrusting pressure on my prostate overcame me. Semen poured out seemingly forever as I swayed from side to side and fought to stay standing. So overwhelming was the pleasure.

Mistress slowly withdrew her cock and unbuckled the ring gag. She held out her hand as I pushed her panties out of my mouth.

"That was fantastic baby. I needed to feel really dominant today and that filled the bill. Just one more thing you need to do and I'll lower your arms. You managed to get some cum on your boots with all that writhing around. Messy, messy Missy."

Mistress gathered some of my cum on her finger and brought it to my mouth. I swallowed the salty spunk eagerly. Fully in sub space now.

"Good girl. You're such a slut. You know that, don't you?"

I quickly agreed. Mistress lowered my arms and unclipped the spreader bar. She walked me to the sofa where she clipped my ankles back together.

"I know you want to be untied now but as you know, it's sexy to me to keep you tied up when you want to be free so badly. It is my dominant day after all."

"Of course, Mistress. Please leave me tied up as long as you like."

Mistress did allow me a post orgasm Winston. I savored that first delicious drag and exhale around the dangled cigarette. She thoughtfully took it out to flick the ash between greedy drags. She held a bottle of water for me. I did feel parched.

"I want you to tell everyone what that was like for you. I'll record it for our next blog post."

I described in detail the whole experience and looked forward to the comments that were sure to come. MIstress took my face in her hands and drew me into a deep, passionate kiss before she finally released me. I put my arms around her and attacked her mouth with mine. We kissed like teenagers again and again before slumping back onto the sofa.

"Fix your lipstick baby. I want you to stay dressed and I will too. I just love the look."

I went to the bathroom and did as she asked then poured us a glass of wine. I lit another Winston and held the flame for her VS. We chatted about life, love, and fetishes. I still couldn't quite believe I had cum without having my clit touched.

Mistress smiled and asked it I had anything left. My clit started swelling in response. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom where she unzipped both of our catsuits.

"That strap on was nice but I need the real thing now. I need to feel you inside me."

I lowered her onto the bed as we kissed. My hand went to her pussy as she caressed my clit. I slid on top of Mistress as she guided me into her sex. Our shiny, slick catsuits rubbed against each other. It was incredibly sensual and erotic. She thrust upward to meet each one of mine as we savored the animalistic pleasure that only sex with a true love can provide. I found her mouth with a lipstick on lipstick kiss as we orgasmed.

We lay in bed later with catsuits, boots, bras and panties strewn about the bedroom. We sipped wine with our postcoital cigarettes, both exhausted.

"I think I may feel dominant again soon. Can you handle it baby?"

I just smiled. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers