Mistress and Secretary -Therapists

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress give relationship advice.
1.7k words
4.2
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

"I'll get the phone Darla. Looks like it's Jane. You finish getting dressed."

I was to serve as Mistress' secretary for the day. I had my usual black pencil skirt topped by a tight waist cincher and a new red silk blouse. Fishnets and spike heels completed the clothing. I chose a blond wig today with my usual makeup including 'fuck me' red lip gloss. I put on a pearl necklace and earrings. I walked out of the bedroom to the home office as Mistress was hanging up.

"Well Darla, our friend Jane has asked for our help. It seems she and Penny King have hit a rough spot and want our mediation and advice. Since Jane has been properly behaved recently after her punishment I agreed on the condition that both act in a ladylike manner and follow my instructions. If we're going to do this it will be on my terms. We don't have that much business today and I've got some ideas that will make it fun for both of us. It will also serve as one more reminder as to who's boss. That being me."

Jane was the head kidnapper in her fantasy kidnapping business along with Joyce and Lynne. I had helped Jane on one job. We had 'broken into' Penny's home and tied her up. She had given me a bondage blow job at Jane's direction. Jane and her usual sidekicks had taken quite a few liberties during my kidnappings but Mistress drew the line at using 'my/her' clit. This and other transgressions led to punishments for me and Jane. We had settled back into a comfortable friendship after that. We both loved Jane's fun loving kinky personality and had grown very fond of Penny also.

Jane is bisexual but most of her relationships have been with women. She and Penny had become friends after our escapade, then lovers. We all loved that her name was the same as Sky King's niece in the old TV series. The original Penny was always getting captured and tied up so the modern Penny came by it naturally. I hated to hear they were having trouble and hoped we could help. Mistress simply told me to follow her lead. As a former professional Domme she was well versed in therapy techniques. After all, the sessions were truly therapeutic.

I answered the door and showed them in. Jane and Penny were both of average height and had dressed casually in leggings and tops. You truly can't tell a book by it's cover. You would never look at them and guess they were both seriously kinky. I guess you could say the same about Mistress and me. By day 'normal' but secretly both lifelong dedicated kinksters and delighted to be so.

"Now what's going on with you two. Darla and I have been so pleased you two got together."

They both started talking at once until Mistress stepped in.

"If we're going to do this you can't both be talking at once. Darla, tie Jane in that chair and gag her. I'll do the same for Penny."

Jane protested weakly but Penny had always wanted Mistress to bind her so she meekly submitted. I don't think she had this setting in mind but sometimes you take what you can get. Mistress worked quickly, tying Penny's hands behind her and then her ankles. I did the same for Jane who was considerably less happy about it. We finished them off with ropes above the knees and around their chests and upper arms.

"Mistress, I appreciate your help but is this really necessary? We just wanted a sounding board and you and Darla have such a wonderful relationship."

"I think it is necessary Jane. Darla and I are taking time out of our schedule to help you and I'll decide how best to do this. Besides, this is fun! Put the gag in Darla."

Jane opened her mouth and I buckled the red ballgag in place while Mistress did the same for Penny.

"Now then, let's have about a 15 minute cooling off. You two sit tight. You're welcome to struggle if you feel the need but you're not getting free until we decide to let you go."

I poured each of us a glass of Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand then lit Mistress' Virginia Slim and my Winston. We settled on the couch and chatted as we surveyed our captives. Mistress kept track of the time and at the 15 minute mark she took Jane's gag out. I put a Winston between her lips and lit it. Jane had told me many times she liked to watch me smoke while tied up. I enjoyed returning the favor. She exhaled around the dangled smoke and explained that Penny had become too possessive and resented that Jane had a business to run. Jane still had a work from home tech job in addition to her fantasy kidnapping company. Penny was independently wealthy and spent her time as she pleased.

"I see. As a working woman I can sympathize but there are always two sides to every story. Put the gag back in Darla."

I did so while Mistress took Penny's gag out and asked for her side. Penny wanted to spend more time with Jane. She was obviously smitten and couldn't understand why Jane insisted on working so hard. Mistress replaced Penny's gag and had me take Jane's out. Jane explained that she loved her work, particularly the fantasy kidnappings and while it was comforting to know Penny was so well off, she had always worked and didn't want to stop. I regagged Jane. It was Penny's turn.

Mistress took out Penny's gag and asked for her response. Penny didn't have an objection to Jane's business. After all it was how they met and she still loved it when Jane tied her up for play. She just wanted to see more of her. Mistress regagged Penny with a thoughtful look on her face.

"You two think about what's been said while Darla and I talk things over."

We walked into the kitchen to refill our wine and have a cigarette.

"I think I've got the perfect solution. See if you don't agree."

She outlined her plan and it seemed perfect. We walked back in and Mistress had me take Jane's gag out.

"Jane, it seems to me that the perfect solution would be to have Penny join your kidnapping crew. That way you could spend more time together doing something you both enjoy. Penny is already pretty good with the ropes. She tied Darla really well after her scene. I think Darla and I could help polish her technique even more. I think she'll be a natural."

"I suppose that would work. I just didn't think Penny would want to do that. Would you like to join our crew baby?"

I put Jane's gag back in as Mistress took Penny's out.

"Jane, you idiot, I would absolutely love it. It's as much my fault. I was afraid to ask, afraid you'd say no."

"Well then it looks like we're making progress. Darla go get the gag in my top drawer. Let's let these two enjoy some togetherness."

I retrieved the gag Mistress had asked for.

"This is a special gag as you will see. Darla put pillows on the floor and help Jane and Penny down on their knees facing each other."

I did as Mistress asked and took Jane's gag out. Mistress brandished the new gag. It was a ball with straps on both sides. She buckled it in Jane's mouth then used the other straps on Penny. The straps were angled, forcing them together in a kiss over the single ball. They leaned into each other with their breasts, rubbing back and forth as gagged sounds of pleasure filled the room. I lit a Winston and enjoyed the show along with Mistress. We left them locked together about 10 minutes before Mistress had me take the gag out and untie them. The second they were free they came together in an explosive kiss as they fumbled to undress each other.

"For goodness sake you two, get a room!"

They stumbled toward our guest room shedding clothes and closed the door. Shrieks of laughter were soon followed by moans of pleasure. Mistress and I looked at each other, pleased and turned on by their raw passion. I leaned over and took her with a lipstick to lipstick kiss as the noise reached a crescendo.

We kept kissing like a couple of kids until the two of them stumbled out looking suitably mussed. Jane lit one of my Winstons. Did she ever buy her own?

"Looks like somebody else needs a room too. We're going to update the website. It will be great. We can schedule more business this way and spend time with each other at the same time. You are quite the therapist Mistress. And you assistant isn't bad either. Thank you both."

Jane put her arm around Penny and started toward the door.

"Just a minute Jane. I promised lessons for Penny and I can't think of a better time to start. After all there's all this rope right here. Hand's behind you Darla. Get started Penny and do it right. If she gets loose she gets to tie you up and much more strictly than I just did. I just love taking advantage of helpless sluts."

In short order with Mistress help my hands were tightly bound palm to palm behind me. She pulled my elbows close then pinned my arms to my chest before putting cinched ropes at my ankles, above and below my knees. She smiled as she buckled a red ball gag in place.

"Now that's a good start dear. You two run along and have fun. We certainly will. Jane, you can watch Darla hop to the bedroom. I know you enjoy that. As to her clit, that's private and it's all mine. Toodles, drive safely."

I hopped to the bedroom to get my reward for being a faithful kinky secretary. What could be better? Nothing I can think of. Maybe I'll tell you about it later if Mistress allows. After all, she is the boss.

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers