Kinky Secretary Rainy Day Playtime

Story Info
Darla and Betty get tied up on a rainy day.
2.7k words
4.36
4.6k
2

Part 40 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

What a miserable day! We were on the edge of a tropical storm moving inland. Nothing too bad at our house, just some wind and rain but no way to get outside on a weekend day. My male persona loves tennis. My shaved legs did get some comments but I also swim some so I get away with it for the most part. Mistress has threatened to make me play in a tennis skirt one day but was laughing when she said it so she's just kidding. At least I think so. She can be a bit devious at times but delightfully so.

I was clicking from channel to channel trying to find a suitable sporting event to watch. Mistress was dedicating the day to her writing. Since tennis was out I was dressed for the day. Might as well have some fun! I wore a stylish pair of tapered charcoal pants Caroline, our source for stylish European clothing, had found for me. Underneath was a waist cincher pulled tight. My top was French blue and a wide leather belt pulled my waist even tighter. I had on seamed stockings and my 4 inch black leather pumps. I should have gone for lower heels but I hoped my choice would entice Mistress to forego her writing and play. No luck so far.

My makeup was suitable for day wear although I did put on false eyelashes. long nails and 'fuck me' red lipstick. No luck so far with those either. I chose my long red 'Darla Crane' hair and stud earrings. A string of pearls adorned my neck. I lit a

Winston and continued my generally futile search for something on TV.

My cell phone rang and I saw it was Betty, our next door neighbor. Betty is a play partner and dedicated kinkstress, if that's a word. She and I had starred in kidnap videos made for Jane and Penny's fantasy kidnapping company. They tell me they sell briskly on line though I hadn't talked to them lately. They were on Mistress' bad list for a recent indiscretion involving my caged clit. Mistress was still devising a suitable punishment.

"Darla, I'm so bored! Are you doing anything fun on this gross day?"

Betty also liked her tennis and jogging so we were in the same boat today.

"Not really Betty, Mistress is working today and with a thousand channels there's still nothing to watch. Why don't you come over? We can at least commiserate about being stuck inside."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I'll be right there."

I stuck my head into Mistress' office where she was banging resolutely on the keyboard. Deep into her latest writing project. Mistress had been a highly successful Domme and had parlayed that into a writing and speaking career. I met her initially as a client, then friend and finally lover. My 'day job' now was as her 'Kinky' secretary and girl Friday. I dressed for work every day and delighted in catering to her every whim. Talk about a fabulous job!

She looked up as I walked in. "I heard. You girls have a nice visit. Just keep it quiet. If you do find some wretched sporting event on TV, keep the volume down. I'm getting a lot done here."

"We will. I promise. If you get a break, come join us."

"Darla, I know you want me to tie you both up. Sorry, not now. You can tie each other up if you want. You know where the toy box is. Bye now."

I closed the office door as Betty breezed in. She was wearing tight skinny jeans and a T shirt that had a cartoon picture of a woman next to a phone that was obviously ringing. The caption read, 'Can't talk, I'm tied up right now.' And indeed she was.

"I love the shirt. Where on earth did you get it?"

"Frank had it made for me then tied me up just like the woman on the shirt and snapped pictures. That was really fun but what came after was even more."

"Speaking of Frank, where is he this weekend."

"A golf outing with clients. Ugggh!"

Frank was Betty's significant other. Mistress had introduced them and the relationship was born.

"Are you worried he might misbehave?"

"Not in the least Darla, not in the least."

She laughed as she showed me her necklace complete with key. Frank now enjoyed orgasm control at Betty's hand as I did at Mistress's. I unconsciously moved my hand to my crotch and felt the stainless steel cage imprisoning my clit.

Betty helped herself to a glass of wine and lit one of my Winstons, then picked up the remote and started clicking through the guide.

"You're right, there's nothing. Why don't we tie each other up since Mistress is busy. I even wore my heels and it certainly wasn't to watch TV. No chance for orgasms, but it's still fun and certainly better than watching soccer. Paint drying is more exciting."

"You're on Betty. I'll get the rope."

I opened our toy box and got out far too much white cotton rope.

"Who gets to go first Darla. I know, let's flip a coin. The winner gets tied up."

I found a quarter and flipped it. Betty called it right. Lucky girl. I asked her how she wanted to be tied.

"Make it tight and neat but make my boobs stick out. I just love that."

"My pleasure Betty. Hands behind you palm to palm."

I wrapped and cinched her wrists then moved to her elbows. Betty was quite flexible and tying her elbows jutted her breasts forward nicely. I had her elbows nearly touching as I cinched the rope between them. I knelt in front of her and tied her ankles, then put rope above and below her knees. Might as well go all the way. I took a long rope and made several loops below, then above her breasts. I passed the rope in a V shape over her shoulders and cinched the the wraps between her breasts, pushing them out even more. I finished the chest harness by cinching between her arms and chest. Now each breast was framed by cinched rope.

"Ooooh, I love it. Don't tell Mistress but I'm wet."

"I heard that you slut!"

I swear Mistress has radar ears. The door was still closed. I mean really!

We chatted about this and that as Betty enjoyed her tight bondage. I gave her a sip of wine and a Winston and had one myself. She brought me up to date about she and Frank. He lived out of town but they were seeing more and more of each other. Both were divorced and determined to take things slowly.

Betty had me snap some pictures then send them to Frank to show him what he was missing. I can only imagine what that was like as they came in while he was on the golf course. Good thing he was wearing his cage.

I started to untie her but Betty pleaded with me not to.

"But Betty it's my turn."

"I know but you did such a great job. Let me enjoy it a bit longer. Please!"

Just then Mistress walked out of her office to stretch her legs.

"Very nice Darla. You're getting better and better with the ropes. That must have taken some time."

"It did Mistress but now she doesn't want me to untie her and it's my turn to get tied up."

Betty looked pleadingly at Mistress. "Can't you tie Darla up. That way I can stay tied and she can have her fun too."

"You two are too much. I'll do it but I warn you, I am busy writing so no whining and no asking to be untied. I've still got lots to do. How do you want to be tied Darla?"

"I'd love to be tied just like Betty. I think it looks great if I do say so myself."

"Hands behind you sweetie."

A few minutes later I was tied just like Betty. My DD's bursting out between the ropes.

"There, enjoy yourselves. Since I've been so nice to tie you up I have a project for you damsels in distress. I want you two to come up with a suitable punishment for Jane and Penny but be quiet. I've got lots to do. I know you love to be gagged but you need to be able to talk if you're going to devise something for our naughty twosome. If you want a cigarette, good luck. Now leave me to my work."

She walked back into her office leaving us tightly bound side by side on the sofa.

"Betty, you're not the only one wet. I'm leaking into my cage."

"I heard that Darla."

I swear I don't know how she does it.

I told Betty in detail what Jane and Penny had done and we came up with some ideas for getting even. We finally settled on something really diabolical. I knew Mistress would love it.

We chatted a while longer. What a sight. Two girls tightly and happily bound side by side having a conversation.

I am always curious when people know that bondage turns them on and asked Betty when the light came on for her.

"I knew it when I read a bondage scene in books. I read a lot of gothic novels when I was younger and loved it when the heroine got tied up. Then there were detective shows and westerns. Finally the internet but I was hooked from the start. I told you before my husband was kinky. Too bad he was such a shit otherwise. Then I found you and Mistress. I can't imagine life without it now. How about you?"

"TV shows first. I loved the old Sky King shows. Penny was always getting captured and tied up. Then detective shows and westerns just like you. I would look at the covers of those lurid true detective magazines in stores. I loved the bondage but didn't really like that the women were in distress. I finally found bondage magazines. I absolutely loved Bondage Life. The bondage was all voluntary which appealed to me. That's where I saw Darla Crane. If I wasn't hooked before, that did it. I not only wanted to be tied like that but wanted to look like that myself. They had a bound for controversy section with pictures of crossdressed males in bondage."

"I found Mistress who made those dreams come true and the rest, as they say is history. By the way, I have every Bondage Life ever published. I'll show them to you sometime. It's a cool history starting when it was naughty and forbidden before becoming a bit more main stream."

"I would love to see them sometime. Who were your favorite models?"

"Darla Crane of course. I also loved Andrea Neal, Kelsie Chambers and so many others. I also really loved Simone Devon. She looked great tied up but was also really good at tying others. I still have some old VCR movies from those days. I'm not sure how I could play them now. Maybe there's a VCR player somewhere on E bay. Now I'm really leaking thinking about all that! I don't know about you but I could really use a Winston right now."

"Me too but I don't think Mistress would be very sympathetic."

"I've got an idea. Let's try it."

I told Betty my plan. She was as desperate as I was and was all in. I picked up my pack and lighter with my bound hands and we hopped to the kitchen island where there was an ash tray and barstools. I put the pack down on the island and opened it using my long nails. I managed to extract a cigarette and put it on the island where Betty leaned forward and picked it up with her lips. I took another out and did the same.

I picked up the lighter and flicked it. Betty leaned over and put the flame to her cigarette. I passed the lighter to her and she did the same for me. Voila! We had to lean forward on our barstools and bump the ash off into the tray but the craving was satisfied. I took a long drag and exhaled around the dangled Winston as Mistress walked out of her office.

"I thought I smelled your vile Winstons. I won't ask how the hell you two did this. You're both getting pretty good at this bondage thing. I don't feel bad at all leaving you tied up."

She did thoughtfully take the cigarettes out of our mouths and stub them out when we had finished. I told Mistress we had come up with something for Jane and Penny.

"You can tell me about it later. I've got a conference call and I need you two quiet. Since you're already tied up, I think I'll gag you."

Smiles all around. We both loved being gagged when we were tied. That is except when our mouths were needed by Mistress and Frank. Mistress buckled 2 inch mouth filling ballgags tightly into each of our mouths. She grinned at us as she took the call and it was a long one.

I heard Betty's phone ding and Mistress picked it up. "It seems Frank's golf was rained out too. He says he's 15 minutes away. Let's get you untied Betty."

Betty shook her head no and Mistress just laughed.

"Ok, I know what you want. Let's get you to the car and I'll take you home for him to find. Darla, I'll leave you here just a little while but you can't keep the gag in. I'll put your phone right here. Just use the voice command to call me if you need me. I don't have time to untie you before Frank gets here."

Mistress took my gag out and hopped Betty to her car for the short trip to her house. She was back shortly.

"I timed it to walk out Betty's kitchen door as Frank pulled up. We chatted a minute and I told him to have a great weekend. There's already a thank you text on my phone. No doubt he loved the surprise waiting for him. It's a wonder he didn't get a speeding ticket when those pictures came through. I hope you tied Betty comfortably. I don't think he's inclined to untie her any time soon. Well maybe just her legs. By the way, I left his key dangling around Betty's neck. Now the question is what am I going to do with you? The other damsel in distress. Any thoughts?"

Well I had plenty. I coaxed Mistress into giving me a Winston while I shared our idea for Jane and Penny's punishment.

"Oh my. You two are worse than me. That is delightfully, deliciously cruel and very appropriate. It's got me a bit hot and bothered. If you can hop yourself into the bedroom I might remember where I put a certain key."

I did and she did. I used my ungagged mouth first then Mistress regagged me.

"Can't have you disturbing Betty and Frank, can we?"

She pushed me back onto my bound arms, my freed clit at full attention. Mistress slid her beautiful mouth over it, grinned at her helpless captive and then impaled herself with a gasp of pleasure.

"Well, I think I need to tie you up and ignore more often. It seems to have brought out the best in you. Let's get that gag out. I want to taste that fuck me red lipstick before I untie you."

I struggled to a seated position and Mistress invaded my painted mouth with her tongue before finally freeing me.

I freshened my makeup. Boy, did I need to. I joined Mistress in the kitchen as we prepared supper. We chatted about the day, Betty and Frank, us, and general happiness. Not bad for a miserable rainy day!

We lay entwined in bed later with wine and cigarettes. I leaned over and kissed Mistress good night before turning out the light. I say every night but I am the luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers