Kinky Secretary Plays Poker

Story Info
Secretary and friends play bondage poker.
1.9k words
4.1
5.3k
3
0

Part 38 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, remember that Jane and Penny are dropping by today. They are in the neighborhood and I said they could say hello as long as Jane behaves herself which is never a given. I think they want to talk with you about their kidnapping business so stay dressed and be a good hostess."

Jane operated a fantasy kidnapping service and had kidnapped me several times in the past without Mistress and I initially knowing that it was not real. We had since become friends and I had helped Jane fantasy kidnap Penny. Since then, Jane and Penny had become an item and Penny had joined the crew. Jane was a fun loving bad girl who tended to get a bit out of control at times. Mistress had punished her for her transgressions with me and all was currently forgiven.

I had on my secretarial garb and was particularly pleased with some new items we had purchased. I had on a french blue top and a charcoal pencil skirt over a tightly laced waist cincher. A stylish wide black belt gathered my waist further, giving me an hourglass figure I couldn't help but admire in the mirror. I had on wavy blond hair with highlights that came about 2 inches below my neck. Conservative gold earrings suitable for daytime wear and a pearl necklace accessorized the outfit. Of course, I was in my 4 inch stilettos over seamed stockings. I didn't want to be too plain a secretary.

My makeup was reasonably conservative except for my glossy 'fuck me' red lips. I completed the look with my long deep red nails glued in place.

I had spent the day, as usual, answering the phone and responding to Mistress' emails. Mistress and I had settled into a comfortable daily routine. I was now rarely in my male clothing at all so staying dressed was a given, even if it was just Jane and Penny.

I lit a Winston just as the doorbell rang and in walked Jane and Penny. They were dressed casually in leggings and short tops. They were rather obviously bra less.

"Hello all, thanks for letting us come by. We just finished a yoga class near here and it's been a while since we got together. Darla, love the new outfit. Very professional looking. Mistress dresses you so well."

"Jane, Penny. So good to see you and I don't have to remind you to behave. I'll be in my office. I'm putting the finishing touches on an article. You girls have fun."

I wondered what the rest of the yoga class thought of the obvious nipples as Jane immediately grabbed my pack of Winstons and lit one for herself and Penny. Just once, she should buy her own but clearly not today. We chatted about the fantasy kidnapping business as we sipped a glass of wine. Jane had some ideas she wanted to bounce off of me. They had become rather successful and were always looking for different things to try. If you're not moving forward, you're losing ground as Mistress would say.

Jane lit another of my Winstons and grinned slyly. "The traffic is terrible right now. I've got an idea to pass some time. Let's play poker and to make it more interesting, let's play strip poker. What do you say Darla?"

Mistress stuck her head out of her office immediately. "No way Jane. Don't even think about it. Darla's clothes are staying right where they are."

"Spoil sport! Mistress must have radar ears or something."

I responded that no, she just knows you too well.

"Ok then if we have to stay dressed, let's play bondage poker to make it interesting. Here's how it works. The 2 losers of each hand get something tied. We keep playing till the 2 of the 3 of us are all tied up and can't hold their poker hands.

"What happens then," I asked.

"Well the player left untied would decide that, wouldn't they. After all, the two losers are tied up and at her mercy. We just have to be quiet or Mistress will spoil all the fun. I warn you, I plan to win."

I reminded her that Mistress had already punished her once. She would need to be careful with what she did if I did happen to lose. Since we all loved being tied up, particularly Penny and I, losing would be winning. I got a deck of cards, poker chips and our bag of rope, gags and other gear. We sat on the rug and started to play.

True to her word, Jane was very good and soon my legs were tied at the ankles and above the knees as were Penny's. Jane finally lost a hand to me and I tied her ankles. Penny meekly put her hands behind her and I wrapped and cinched her wrists. She was out of the game but clearly in no distress.

Jane laughingly put a Winston between her lips and lit it. She loved watching me or Penny smoke while tied. We chatted while Penny finished her smoke and Jane suggested that since she was tied up, she should be gagged too. I was only too happy to oblige and silence Penny with a bright red ballgag.

"Lose one more hand Darla and you'll be in the same fix as Penny. You should just give up. Make it easy on yourself. If you do, I'll just tie your hands. If you make me keep playing and you lose, it's wrists, elbows and chest."

I just laughed and dealt the cards. Jane smiled as we made our bets but the smile vanished as I turned over my winning hand and quickly tied her legs above the knees. We were all even now. Just one hand to decide who would have their hands tied and be at the mercy of the winner. There would be no bluffing given the circumstances, just the luck of the draw. I squealed with delight as I turned over 3 kings to Jane's 2 pair.

"Lucky bitch!"

"Now, now Jane. Be a good sport. You lost fair and square."

I tied her wrists palm to palm behind her back, careful to put the knot high so she couldn't possibly reach it.

"Now what should I do with you two. I seem to remember you taking some serious liberties with me when the tables were turned. Just to show you how kind I am, cigarette before the gag goes in?"

I put a Winston between her lips and lit it She smoked it while I went through our bag. I had something rather naughty in mind for the two of them.

Jane finished her smoke as I finished gathering the equipment I needed. I started by raising their tops and applying tweezer nipple clips to both of them. I attached Jane's right breast to Penny's left and vice versa. I took Penny's gag out and replaced it with one of our specialty items, a single ball with two sets of straps. I positioned Jane and tightened her strap. The two of them were forced into a kiss and joined at the breasts. I watched as they rubbed their clipped breasts together. No doubt a delicious combination of pain and pleasure.

I had one more evil thing in mind. I took a battery powered wand vibrator and put it between their wet pussies then tightly tied their thighs together so they couldn't dislodge it. Naturally, it had a remote control that I could use to tease them however I wished. As a final touch to increase their sense of helplessness, I tied them together at the ankles also. I repeatedly brought them to the brink of orgasm before backing off. They moaned in frustration as each time they came closer and closer.

"Having a good time girls? What's that Jane? Did you call me a bitch again? I think you did. I've become rather expert at interpreting gag talk."

She nodded her head no but really, I didn't care whether she had or not. I was enjoying the raw eroticism of these two kinky lovers locked in a kiss with constantly stimulated breasts and frustrated drenched pussies. I kept playing with the remote and didn't hear Mistress walk out from her office.

"Darla! You're as bad as Jane. What have you done to those poor girls. Untie them right now!"

Jane and Penny immediately shook their heads no and tried to talk through their kissing gag.

"So you don't want to be untied? Is that right?"

They mmmmmphed a yes.

"Well ok then but as for you, Missy, that was still a very naughty thing to do. Since Jane and Penny are helpless, it's only fair that you are too. Hands behind you."

Mistress expertly tied my wrists but she wasn't nearly through. She pulled my elbows close and fashioned a bar wrap between them before pinning my arms tightly to my chest with cinched rope above and below my DD's. I opened my mouth to accept the inevitable gag. I thought she had done enough but no. She pulled my legs up and attached my ankles to the chest harness completing the hogtie.

"Just one more thing girls."

Mistress grabbed the remote to the vibrator and turned it to high.

"You two have fun."

She leaned close and whispered in my ear. "I heard it all as it happened. Actually I love it. You're quite the bitch when you want to be. This has really got me going. I am so wet! We'll have our fun later."

Jane and Penny's moans and gagged screams reached a crescendo as the wand worked it's magic. I could only look on helplessly but by no means unhappily after Mistress' admission.

Mistress only forced a couple of orgasms before having mercy on the two of them. She quickly untied them after removing the gag and then the nipple clips. They each gasped as the clips were removed. Such delightful discomfort!

Jane immediately reached for my pack of Winstons and they each lit a post orgasmic smoke, languorously sending plumes toward the ceiling. They were both clearly worn out but happy. Jane and Penny chatted with Mistress briefly and started to leave.

"Just one more thing before you go. Help me get Darla upright."

Mistress released the hogtie rope and the three of them managed to get me balanced on my 4 inch heels. I hopped to the sofa and sat down. Mistress took the gag out and let Jane light a Winston for me. She did love watching, one of her too numerous to list kinks. She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I'll get you back somehow Darla, even if I get punished later."

"Darla, say goodbye to our guests and Jane, yes, you can watch her hop to the bedroom. First, look in the bag and get out the ring gag. I may have use for her tongue but she doesn't need to be talking for what I have in mind."

Jane buckled the ring gag in place rather tightly I thought. I stood up, balanced myself and started hopping to the bedroom. Jane grinned and grabbed my Winstons as she and Penny started for the door. Mistress closed the door, locked it and walked into the bedroom, stepping out of her skirt as she did.

How lucky can a girl get!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers