Kinky Secretary Punished

Story Info
Mistress is in a bad mood. I pay for it.
3k words
4.53
5.5k
1
0

Part 39 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

I'll admit it was at least partly my fault that I found myself in my current predicament. I had been caged for quite a while. Mistress tells me it's important from time to time that I be reminded who is in charge in our relationship. Don't get me wrong. She couldn't be more loving but she is after all a dominant woman with a capital D. And while I enjoy switching and doing the tying it is never with Mistress and always with her permission.

She had been stressing over her latest writing project and her mood wasn't the best. I did my best to help with suggestions but she was still stuck. I mentioned that taking me out of my cage for a stress relieving roll in the hay might take care of her writer's block. No luck there.

I was in my secretarial garb for the day. I tried to make it a little sexy hoping for relief. I had on a tight black leather pencil skirt that came just short of my knees topped with a white silk blouse. The outfit was further gathered at the waist with a wide black leather belt. A classic look. Underneath was a tightly laced waist cincher, hip pads, and seamed semi opaque black stockings attached to a garter belt. I should also mention my 4 inch stilettos were locked on as was a 2 inch wide leather collar with a D ring in front. Like I said, Mistress was reminding me who was in charge.

I occasionally slipped out of my heels when they weren't locked on. Not today.

I had gone a bit over the top with my makeup. Again, hoping Mistress would notice and take advantage of me. I used dark eyeshadow more suitable for a night out than the workday. Instead of just using mascara I glued on long eyelashes then applied mascara to them. I lined my eyes on the upper and lower lids, used eyebrow pencil liberally and then my constant, glossy red 'fuck me' lipstick.

I put on a wig cap and then my classic Darla Crane wig. Long straight red hair. A hundred strokes with the brush made it shiny and perfect. Lastly I glued my long red nails in place. I checked my look in the full length mirror as I lit a Winston. I inhaled deeply and slowly sent a smooth plume of smoke toward my reflection. If this didn't get me some relief at least it had been fun to get tarted up for a day of trying, largely in vain, to please Mistress.

I brought Mistress her morning coffee in her office and sat down at my desk to begin the day's work as her girl Friday.

"Well you're quite the sight today. All made up for a night out on the town at our favorite kinky bar as opposed to answering the phone and emails. No doubt hoping for some play later. Sorry to disappoint you but the cage stays on. You need a reminder every now and then whose clit that is all locked up. Besides, I'm in a bit of a mood as you no doubt have noticed."

I sighed inwardly as I answered a few calls and took messages. Mistress wasn't taking calls just then as she wrestled with her writing. I answered emails and kept her coffee refilled. I have become quite adept at typing with my long nails. I quickly hopped up to light her VS whenever she reached for her pack.

I watched as she worked on her project with a frown on her face. Unhappy with whatever it was she had written, she dumped it all.

"Darla, I just can't get this right. I'm going to take a quick walk over to Betty's house. She found a recipe she thinks I would really like. Maybe a little fresh air will clear my head. I'm expecting a call from my publisher. You stay here and take a message if it comes through while I'm gone."

Betty is our next door neighbor, friend and kinky play partner.

This was where I made my first mistake. As soon as she was gone I sat back in my chair, lit a Winston and thought about how much my/her clit wanted some stimulation. There was no way to get the cage off but I knew you could cum in the cage. Our bad girl friend Jane had proved it by vibing me to orgasm while she and Penny had me tied up. Their punishment for that transgression still awaited them. As Mistress says, revenge is a dish best served cold.

The orgasm was anything but completely satisfying but I was feeling desperate with no hope of relief any time soon.

I took a long drag, looked at the door, still closed, and pulled my skirt up and panties down. I started playing with my caged clit, jiggling it back and forth. I ran my nails lightly over my sac. Not nearly as sensual as if Mistress was doing it but the best I could do under difficult circumstances.

Of course a full erection was impossible but it clearly stirred. I knew if I could cum quickly I could rinse the evidence away and have plenty of time to get myself ready again if Mistress ever relented.

I should have paid more attention but I was desperate. I sat there smoking my cigarette and playing with myself and didn't hear the door open. Oops!

"Darla! What do you think you're doing?"

"It was just itching a bit and was just trying to scratch it. I didn't hear you come in."

"That's obvious. Another thing that's obvious is you were doing lots more than just scratching."

Busted!

"I'm sorry Mistress. I tried to pretend it was you doing it. You know how much it turns me on when you play with it."

"Flattery will get you nowhere you slut. Since you can't keep your hands where they belong yourself, I'll take care of making sure you do."

Mistress sent me to the toy chest and had me put my locking leather cuffs on each wrist. She had me replace my stylish leather belt with a wide bondage belt festooned with D rings everywhere.

"Put those wandering hands behind you Missy. And if you think that tying you up is a prelude to some fun, forget it."

Mistress used a zip tie to secure my wrists together behind my back and ran it through the D ring in back of the belt. My hands were welded to the small of my back.

"If you think this gets you out of work, no way."

Mistress put on my headphones and instructed me to use my bound hands to punch the button on the phone to answer. Awkward to say the least but I had become quite good at doing all sorts of things with my hands behind me since I find them there a lot. I guess practice makes perfect.

Mistress went back to work, in a worse mood than before.

"Now you can't even get me coffee or light my cigarette. I'm so pissed that cage may never come off."

Mistress went into the kitchen to get another cup of coffee and I made even a worse mistake. Frustration got the best of me and I muttered 'bitch' under my breath. At least I thought it was under my breath.

Well Mistress was walking back into the office with her coffee at that moment.

"I heard that you slut. And even if you hadn't said it out loud, those red lips are easy to read. Bitch huh? In that case I might as well be one. Come with me."

She took my arm and marched me to the bathroom and had me empty my bladder completely.

"You won't be walking around when I get through with you."

She went to the toy chest and came back with an armload of straps and cuffs. She strapped my legs at my ankles, below and above my knees. She buckled the elbow cuffs in place. No need to lock those, then drew them close together. She looped a long leather strap below my DD's and pinned my arms to my side. Completely superfluous but designed to increase my sense of helplessness and a further reminder of who was in control.

"Not through yet Darla. Bitch indeed!"

She retrieved a trainer gag, our most severe device. It had the biggest ball in our collection. Just north of 2 inches and was covered with a leather panel. I opened my now contrite mouth as she worked it past my teeth and buckled it tightly in place. The leather panel pushed it further into my mouth, silencing me very effectively. An inverted y went over my nose and a strap went over the top of my head and was also buckled cruelly tightly. There were two straps left. These crossed under my chip and went around the back of my neck, securing the gag even more tightly in place. I was well and truly fucked! And definitely not in a good way.

She went back to work at her computer and eyed me with an evil grin.

"Having fun yet slut?"

Don't get me wrong. I love being tied up but it was usually in the context of play and had a happy ending. It didn't look like that was in the cards today. Nevertheless, I nodded yes. No point in making her even more upset.

"Good. I'm so glad to hear it."

Sarcasm dripped with every word.

I watched helplessly as she worked but the frown told me she was still not happy.

"I think I need to relax a bit. Nothing more mind clearing than an orgasm."

I perked up with that! Perhaps?

She just laughed and got out a leather blindfold with a cutout for my nose. She buckled it tightly, of course.

I heard her pull her chair close to mine then heard the hum of a vibrator.

"What, you thought you were going to provide me with an orgasm? No way you naughty slut. What's more, you don't even get to watch. You'd love to see me get myself off, wouldn't you?"

Of course I would. I obediently nodded my head.

"Maybe next time you'll think before you open those red lips Darla."

I sat helplessly, mutely and blind as she used her wand vibrator. She reached over and touched my caged clit through my skirt and panties for just a second.

"See what you're missing, slut?"

Indeed I did. She said nothing else, just moaned with pleasure as the vibrator did it's work. No doubt enjoying my utter helplessness as well as her own relief.

"Well that was nice. At least for me. Not so much for you. I could use a cigarette after that. I'm sure you'd like a post coital smoke even if it was anything but coital for you. I'll take that gag out but not a word from you. That ball is so big. No need in ruining the dental work."

Mistress unbuckled the trainer gag and pried it loose from between my teeth. She put a Winston between my lips and lit it.

"I have to admit this is kind of sexy watching you smoke your cigarette all tied up nice and tight. Not to mention the blindfold. Gives me an idea for my writing."

Mistress let me finish my Winston as she finished her VS.

"Guess what Darla? It's gag time again. Since you managed to control your potty mouth I'll use the usual 2 inch ball gag. Open wide."

I did as she commanded and felt the slightly more comfortable ball slide between my teeth to be buckled in place.

"Hmmm. I think I can get that a little tighter. Don't you agree?"

I most certainly didn't but that didn't stop her from coaxing the gag one more hole tighter.

"I think some of those straps look a bit loose also."

They didn't feel loose at all but Mistress started at my ankles and tightened each leg strap but she didn't stop there. She pulled my elbows a bit closer and then made the strap around my chest and arms even more severe.

"Now that you're even more secure I don't have to worry about you getting loose. I can concentrate on my writing."

I wasn't going anywhere before and certainly wasn't now.

I listened mutely as she pounded away on the keyboard. I heard the lighter flick as she lit a VS.

"Bet you wish you could have one of your vile Winstons. Sorry. Well not really! Besides, I'm finally making some progress. You'd better hope it continues or you could be tied up for a long, long time. I might even decide those straps still aren't tight enough."

Ouch! They were more than tight enough. Mistress paused for lunch. At least that's what she told me. There was none for me and I could only listen to the clink of silverware. She did take the gag out and give a bottle of water but quickly replaced it. Just as tight as before.

The afternoon dragged on but at least she wasn't muttering and cursing as she had this morning. I heard her get up and go into the kitchen. She walked back in and I heard her lighter flick.

"Finished. I have to give you some of the credit. I'm writing an article with tips for women who want to dominate their male subs. I was trying to come up with fun ideas then it hit me. I just described what I have done to you today, complete with severe gag, blindfold and ever tightening straps. Not entirely original but I think my vivid description of the day's events will be well received. Let me ask you. Do you feel dominated today?"

She knew good and well I did. I vigorously nodded my head.

"I guess maybe I should take pity on you since in the end you did help. Even if you don't deserve it. Besides, I could use a little celebratory fun myself. Here's the deal. I'll take your cage off and hop you to the bedroom then fuck you hard. Sounds good doesn't it?"

Well yes!

"There is, however, a catch."

Somehow I'm not surprised.

"If I do that, the cage goes back on immediately and you'll sleep tied up and blindfolded. I'll loosen the straps just a little. No gag overnight unless you can't keep that mouth of yours shut. You'll desperately want to get untied after you cum and leaving you all tied up sounds like delicious punishment for calling me a bitch. But wait, there's more. Not only does the cage go back on but it goes back on longer than I had originally planned. I won't tell you how long that was going to be."

She paused to let that sink in.

"On the other hand, you can say no to an immediate release and the cage stays on for the original length of time I had planned for your lesson. Not only that, I'll untie you and you can sleep comfortably, just not sexually satisfied. Just being with me should be reward enough after all. You take some time to consider it. I'm in no hurry. I'll just sip my wine and proof the article. Just think, if you choose the cage you could have a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc with one of your Winstons. We could watch a movie, relax and have a restful night."

What a choice! The straps, gag and blindfold were tight. It would feel so good to stretch my arms and legs. It was the obvious choice, the smart choice, the only one to really make. Mistress took my gag out.

"Well, what's it going to be?"

"Please take the cage off and fuck me."

She howled with laughter. "I knew it! I knew you'd think with your clit. You're so predictable. I had already written your answer into the article. Let's get you into the bedroom and no complaining later on about sleeping tied up or the cage staying on. You did call me a bitch after all. I do have to admit it's kind of fun being a bitch. Sometimes I have to be. Other times I just want to be. Today it's both."

Mistress hopped me to the bedroom after taking my blindfold off. Safety first. Always. She stopped me at the edge of the bed and pushed. I fell face first onto the soft bed. Much to her delight. She disrobed and sat with her legs spread in front of my now ungagged mouth.

"Since you're not gagged, you know what to do. Don't come up for air till I say you can."

I plunged my tongue into her waiting wet sex and enjoyed the sounds of pleasure she made. When she had enough she replaced the blindfold and rolled me onto my bound arms. She unlocked the cage and my long imprisoned clit was fully at attention.

"Ready for your fucking? Still time to back out Darla. I can put an icebag on your, I mean my clit and replace the cage. You know what happens if I do or if I don't."

I would probably regret it later but I kept thinking with my clit, as Mistress had said.

"Please fuck me Mistress. Please."

She well and truly did. As long as I had been caged, I didn't last long but the relief was delicious. At least until she reapplied the cage to my now limp member. She helped me roll over and wriggle to a semi seated position against the pillows and headboard. She gave me just a sip of wine and let me have a Winston. She hopped me to the bathroom and had me empty my bladder.

"I don't want you waking me up in the middle of the night to pee. I'm really tired. Let's go to sleep. Remember, not a word or I'll gag you."

I hoped against hope she would untie me but she knew full well I could stay tied up for quite a while and had slept tied many times. She did loosen the straps just a bit as she had promised.

"Sleep tight Darla. Literally and figuratively."

She giggled as she said it, then turned over and was quickly fast asleep.

Despite my predicament, I finally drifted off thinking I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers