Kinky Secretary Photo Shoot

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Friends have a Fetish Photo Shoot.
2.3k words
4.13
4.3k
00

Part 37 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

"Darla, Linda called and asked us to be in a photo shoot she is arranging. It will be a publicity event for her fetish studio. Interested?"

"I'm in! Who else will be there?"

"Linda and Charlene of course. After our session with Charlene, she has thrown herself into their relationship all the way and is helping Linda with her studio. Linda is very busy but you can never sit still in business as you know. She'd like some sexy fetish photos to put on her site. As to your question, Jane and Penny will be there since they rent her studio for some of their fantasy kidnapping scenarios. Joan and Beth have agreed to participate along with us of course."

"Sounds like fun Mistress. Let's do it."

"Linda has arranged for Carla, a professional photographer who does a lot of fetish work to take the pictures. I think it would be really nice to have some of our group and some of just the two of us. We can print and frame some to put in my office. Oh, and Susie will do the makeup."

Susie was our go to makeup artist who also did quite a bit of fetish work and loved to be tied up herself whenever she could arrange it.

"It's set then. We'll make a day of it this Saturday. Linda will have drinks and food for everyone. Now let's get to work."

I put my headphones on and started answering the phone for Mistress Inc. She remained so popular for speaking engagements and book signings. I served as her crossdressed secretary during the day and her friend, lover and willing bondage subject after hours. I had become increasingly comfortable with my more public role in the fetish world.

The week crawled by and my anticipation grew. Finally Saturday came. I fixed Mistress and I a light breakfast and dressed in the outfit she laid out. I would be in my secretarial clothes for the shoot. I started with semiopaque black back seamed stockings attached to a garter belt over my shaved legs. A tightly laced waist cincher came next. Mistress had reduced my waist by 2 more inches with her figure training. I stepped into my larger hip pads over my thong panties. We would go for a wasp, victorian style waist. I fastened my open tipped bra with the E breast forms. The large nipples would show under my blouse. I buttoned a hot pink silk blouse and stepped into a black pencil skirt. My favorite outfit. 4 inch stilettos were locked on with small padlocks.

I put large gold hoop earrings in my pierced ears. I would wear my long Darla Crane style hair today. My favorite fetish model. Mistress buckled a locking leather collar around my neck and as a final wardobe touch I tightly buckled a stylish wide black leather belt around my cinched waist. The makeup and nails would be applied by Susie when we arrived.

"You look suitably fetishy even without makeup Darla. Let's go do this."

Mistress was dressed in a classic Domme outfit with a black leather skirt and white silk blouse over back seamed black stockings. She had on her 'dominant shoes' of course. A multicolored scarf artfully knotted at her neck completed the look. Simple but classic and gorgeous.

"Do you want me to tie your hands for the trip baby."

Of course I did. I loved being in the car with my hands tied. Helplessly transported to wherever Mistress would take me. Even if it was all voluntary.

"Hands behind you Darla."

Mistress quickly and tightly bound my wrists. She grabbed our rope bag and walked me to the car. Mistress smiled as she started the car and drove out of the driveway but then surprised me by pulling into our next door neighbor's drive. Betty had become a close friend and had made kidnap videos with me for Jane's business. She was as kinky and twisted as we were. She came out of her door dressed in slim light blue cigarette pants and a form fitting darker blue long sleeved T. Her slim waist was corseted tightly. 4 inch heels, of course.

She leaned into the car and kissed my cheek before climbing into the back seat.

"Thanks for inviting me Mistress. I've been wet all week thinking about it. I'm so glad Linda agreed."

"Glad to have you Betty. You can't have too many tied up ladies! Let's go."

We made the short trip to Linda's home/studio. Mistress helped me out of the car and she and Betty walked me in. The others were already there. Linda had staggered the arrival time so Susie would have time for each person's makeup.

Jane and Penny were both in catsuits and heels. A common outfit request from her fantasy kidnapping clients. Linda was in tight leather pants, a white blouse and heels. Charlene, her sub and now partner was in her maid's outfit. Joan, our wealthy and still somewhat mysterious friend had chosen an equestrienne type outfit with jodhpurs and a puffy silk blouse. Instead of flat soled boots she had brown leather knee highs with 4 inch heels. She held a riding crop in her hands. Beth had on head to toe leather with a half hood mask. Her lovely breasts protruded through the open front of her top that framed them beautifully. She also had on black leather boots with heels.

Linda greeted us as Susie was putting the finishing touches on Penny's makeup. Perfect as usual. Carla was setting up her lights and camera. We traded air kisses with the rest of the group before Mistress untied my hands and Susie started with me. She airbrushed a smooth foundation before applying powder and blush. She used a green eye makeup. Perfect with my red hair. Eyeliner above and below, brows accentuated, and extravagantly long eyelashes with mascara to boot finished my eyes. She carefully brushed on my favorite 'fuck me' red long lasting lipstick. As a finishing touch she glued my long red nails in place. She brushed my hair out till it looked perfect. I loved that it fell almost to my waist in back.

"There Darla. You look suitably sexy and slutty. Every secretary should look like you. The business day would be so much more fun. The lipstick is on to stay. I know you're desperate for a Winston so go anead."

Indeed I was. I lit one while Susie turned her attention to Mistress and Betty. I chatted with Jane and Penny who also lit Winstons. Their own after Jane's recent punishment session. Susie saved Mistress for last. She needed very little to look gorgeous. We finished our cigarettes as Linda and Carla started organizing the group.

Carla looked at us thoughtfully before putting us in a line for a group photo. I was placed in the middle given my 6 foot 7 inch height in heels. The rest of the group was fanned on either side by height. Carla snapped numerous shots with her digital camera before taking shots of each couple. I stood behind Mistress with my arms around her and our heads cheek to cheek. I couldn't wait to see how they turned out. Betty posed alone and with us for several shots also. She then had the 5 subs in a group before posing the 4 Dommes together. She had Linda pose alone for a few. After all, it was to publicize her studio. She held coils of rope in one hand and a whip in the other. I had no doubt business would continue to be brisk.

"Those will be great but now let's get fetishy, shall we? After all, Linda needs to build her bondage studio business. Dommes, if you please. Get these girls tied up."

Music to my ears! Carla arranged five low backed chairs in a line. I sat down and put my arms over the back as Mistress tied my wrists palm to palm. She pinned and cinched my arms to my chest before binding my ankles, above and below my knees. Carla herself tied Betty and it was obvious she knew what she was doing. Not surprising given her fetish photo background. When we were all bound she snapped several shots of just the subs bound but not gagged yet. She moved behind us and captured our bound wrists and torsos.

"Ballgags first I think. Open wide ladies."

Large red ballgags filled our mouths as Carla snapped more pictures of the five of us alone. She asked the 4 Dommes to stand behind us with their hands on our shoulders. They each had big smiles on their faces. Carla had them change to ring gags for some shots before each of us wore elaborate harness gags for the last shots in the series.

"Let's let these girls have a bit of a break."

Mistress untied me and Carla freed Betty. We all moved to the spread Linda had put together. We enjoyed a light lunch and a few sips of wine while we all chatted. Jane, Penny, Betty and I lit Winstons. I held the lighter for Mistress Virginia Slim. I couldn't help but notice the wet spot on Penny's catsuited crotch. We had first met when I helped Jane with Penny's fantasy kidnapping. Since then they had become friends and lovers. Penny was a true switch. She loved being tied up and had become equally proficient doing the tying. She was clearly enjoying being the one bound today.

Mistress chatted with Linda and Joan. No doubt making suggestions for her studio. Mistress had been an uber successful Domme in her own right before turning to writing and speaking full time. We had initially met when I had become a client.

"Let's get back to work ladies. I've got another shoot after this one. Linda, I've taken several shots of your equipment while the girls recharged. I've got the rack of your paddles and whips, the St. Andrews cross, the spanking bench and well, everything. If you ladies would get down on the floor please. It's hogtie time!"

The five of us lay on our stomachs and were quickly hogtied and ballgagged. We were positioned in front of the chairs. Now occupied with the Dommes. Each of the Dommes put a heeled foot on top of their sub while smiling at the camera. Such a dominant, fetishy look. Linda in the middle had one foot on Charlene and one on Betty while brandishing a crop. After the group shot, the Dommes and Carla helped us move a bit apart while still hogtied. Each Domme struck a pose standing over their hogtied sub with a foot on our backs. I couldn't wait to see those shots.

"Girls, that was great. I'd love to stay longer but duty calls. You aren't the only delightfully twisted kinksters. It's getting downright mainstream these days."

We were all untied and descended on Linda's food and wine. I poured a glass of an excellent South African Sauvignon Blanc for Mistress, Betty and myself. We all chatted about the day, our businesses and our lives. Such fun to be with likeminded fun people. Susie joined us and I could tell that as much as she had enjoyed watching she wanted more. I whispered in Mistress' ear and she quickly agreed to my plan. I moved behind Susie and put my arms around her as if to thank her but quickly grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. She fought out of instinct for a minute before smiling and giving in. Mistress tied her hands and chest while I took care of her legs. I buckled a ring gag in place so she would drool on herself. Even that couldn't disguise her smile.

Linda walked over to her. "I had planned to do this myself but Darla and Mistress beat me to the punch. Enjoy yourself sweetie. I think Charlene has a vibrator with your name on it."

Indeed she did. Exhibitionist slut that Susie was she was soon moaning in ecstasy.

Mistress signaled to Betty and I that it was time to go.

"You know baby, I loved the photo shoot but I hate the thought of you being all dressed up and not taking advantage of you."

I turned without a word and put my hands behind me. Mistress tied them tightly before lashing them to my chest with rope looped over and under my E breasts. The cinching on either side made them even more prominent. I sat as she secured my legs and replaced the 2 inch red ballgag. My clit strained in it's thong. Betty looked on in obvious envy. Mistress clearly noticed.

"Ok, you too. Hands behind you, slut."

Betty soon joined me as a tightly bound captive. The other Dommes helped hop us to the car and buckled us in place for the trip home. Mistress pulled into Betty's driveway and untied her. Betty thanked her profusely for the day and mentioned that her dildo vibrator was fully charged. She kissed my cheek and waved farewell as we drove off. I hoped Betty would find someone as special as Mistress was to me. She deserved to fucked hard right now but I knew she would cum gloriously in any case.

We pulled into the garage and Mistress unbuckled the seat belt and steadied me as I hopped into the house and straight to the bedroom where she pushed me back onto my bound arms before feverishly pulling my skirt up and thong down. She paused long enough to kiss my rock hard clit before smothering it with her drenched pussy. I held out as long as I could before exploding into her as she screamed with mutual pleasure.

We lay entwined later with a postcoital cigarette and glasses of wine. I couldn't wait to see the photos decorating Mistress' office. But for now I fell into a contented sleep. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers