Kinky Secretary - Self Bondage

Story Info
Betty ties herself up. Darla finds her.
1.6k words
4.07
14.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

Mistress and I were having a routine office day. I had my headset on and was fielding calls as usual. I picked up but heard only muffled mmmmmphing. I was about to hang up when I noticed the caller ID. It was Betty's number. I showed Mistress and she immediately told me to go over and check on her. We had traded keys earlier so I grabbed hers and walked next door. I called Betty's name. More mmmmphing from her bedroom. I hurried in and found her on the bed, nude with her legs tied and hands cuffed behind her back. She was gagged of course. She had managed to maneuver her cell phone where she could hit our contact number. She looked relieved to see me. I took her gag out.

"What have you done Betty? You know it's not safe to do this alone. And really, handcuffs?"

"I know Darla but I was feeling desperate. You are so lucky to have Mistress. You can get tied up almost any time you want. I haven't been able to play since our video with Jo, Jane and Penny. I thought using the handcuffs would be ok. Not the same as rope but at least something. Silly me, I dropped the key behind the bed trying to get them open. Help me please."

"I'll help you, of course. Looks like there's plenty of rope here. Do you really want to get loose or do you want me to finish the job for you? You deserve to be punished for doing this. Punishment really would be to unlock the handcuffs and take them with me but I think that's clearly not what you want me to do."

"You know what I want. Please finish it."

"Let me call Mistress and let her know you're ok. It's on speaker. Mistress, Betty had tied her legs and cuffed her hands behind her. She dropped the key and wants me to stay and tie her up. She seems desperate."

"Betty, please don't ever do that again. It's not safe. Far beyond naughty. You'd be in real trouble if not for Darla. She can stay if you promise not to do this again. In the future, just call us. You can come over and we can tie you up while we work."

"I promise Mistress. I know it was stupid of me. Thanks for letting Darla stay."

I disconnected and surveyed the pile of rope on the bed.

"Lets start with your elbows. Looks like your legs are fine. And by the way, I'm Mistress Darla from now on."

Betty had tightly wrapped and cinched her legs at the ankles and above her knees.

I pulled her elbows close and tied them before taking the handcuffs off after I retrieved the key. I made multiple wraps around her wrists before cinching. I wanted it to be comfortable but secure. I fashioned an elaborate chest harness, restricting her arms even more. I added rope below her knees then used thin cord to tie her thumbs together and her big toes.

"That should hold you, don't you think. Cigarette before the gag goes in?"

"Yes please Mistress Darla."

I lit a Winston and placed between her painted lips then lit one for myself. No clothes but still attractively made up.

I watched Betty struggle with the dangled cigarette then took mercy on her and took care of the ash. We finished our smokes and I reached for the gag.

"I just want to say again how lucky you are to have Mistress. I would love to have someone to play with without adding to your busy days."

"It's no trouble sweetheart. Mistress and I both love you but I understand. I love being tied up as much as you if not more but to be helpless and have it finished off with great sex is really special. Open up now."

Betty obediently opened her mouth. I put a ring gag in her mouth so she would be sure to drool uncontrollably. I slipped a blindfold over her eyes and pulled her legs up into a tight hogtie. I swatted her butt with a crop several times and enjoyed her surprise with each strike. I went to her toy drawer and got out her clover clamps for her hard nipples. She flinched as I put them on and lightly pulled on the chain connecting them.

"Well dear, you're a bit tied up now, aren't you. Is this what you wanted?"

She nodded yes, of course.

"I think I'll have a Winston and watch you struggle a bit. Bet you wish you could have one but too bad. Entertain me Betty. Show me how bad you want me to play with you."

I lit a Winston and sat on the edge of her bed as she tried to struggle but could barely move.

"Betty, you're getting the bedspread all wet. You're such a slut."

I finished my cigarette and went back to her drawer. She had a set of headphones that I knew produced white noise. I slipped them on her head completing the sensory deprivation. She had become a completely helpless disembodied wet pussy and was clearly enjoying herself.

I watched a bit longer before touching her wand vibrator to her sex, making her jump before withdrawing it. I moved the wand to her clamped breasts mixing pain with pleasure. I brought her closer and closer but stopped short each time. When I thought she had probably had enough I removed the headphones.

"Really sweetie. You look a mess you know."

She tried to talk through the gag.

"Uck ee ease, Uck ee ease!"

"Oh baby, you know I can't do that. I'm caged but even if I wasn't I'm absolutely faithful to Mistress."

I pressed the vibrator firmly to her pussy and watched as she exploded in an ecstatic orgasm.

I quickly untied her and watched as she slumped exhausted on the bed. She finally sat up and reached for a cigarette. Well earned.

"I'm sorry Darla. I know you couldn't do it. I just wish I had someone who would just now."

"Let me talk to Mistress. She has lots of contacts. If she knows someone, would you be interested?"

"I've never been much for blind dates and I've looked on the kinky dating sites. No way I would trust someone I met on one of those. Since it's Mistress, yes I think I would be interested. Thanks for helping me today Darla. You're the best."

"It's Mistress Darla, slut. Now go take a nice long bath and have a glass of wine. And Betty, remember your promise to call us. As Mistress said, you can come over and we'll tie you up for a while as we work. I can't promise an orgasm but we can scratch your bondage itch at least."

Betty hugged me and I made my way back to our house. I talked with Mistress about what I had done but left the part out about Betty asking me to fuck her. Mistress was complimentary of the way I had morphed into Mistress Darla and cracked a sly smile.

"That's got me a bit hot listening to what you did to Betty. I think you deserve the same treatment. Don't you?"

I didn't say a word, just put my hands behind my back where Mistress tied them and marched me to the bedroom where I was teased, tortured and finally gloriously fucked.

Later that night Mistress went through her contact list. An old fashioned rolodex of all things.

"I think I found someone. He doesn't live here any more but travels a lot for business and is here quite a bit. He's age appropriate and the kinks definitely match up. I'll call him."

"Frank, how are you. Long time no talk. I heard through the grapevine you were divorced recently. Are you back dating yet? No Frank, down boy! It's not me. I am unequivocally and permanently spoken for. Darla, my significant other, and I have a close friend who is in the same situation. I just know you'd really enjoy getting to know her. What do you say? Great. I'll make the call."

It was a few weeks later. I knew they had met and gone out a time or two but hadn't really heard much from Betty about how it was going. I didn't know whether to ask or not. It seemed best to keep my mouth shut since Betty was being discreet.

We were lying in bed at the end of a workday. I must have done a good job that day since Mistress had me tightly bound and gagged while she tortured my eager hard clit. Her text alarm sounded and she made me wait while she looked at it. She laughed out loud and showed me the phone. It was a selfie of Betty. She had a glorious smile on her face. Her free arm was held next to her face and there were obvious rope marks on her wrist. Mistress read me the text.

"Frank is just great Mistress. I couldn't be happier. By the way, my smile, it's definitely a freshly fucked one. Thanks to both of you!"

"Speaking of freshly fucked, how would you like to be?"

I could only mmmmph in reply but I think she knew what I meant. Later we lay entangled with each other, happy with our matchmaking efforts. I lit her VS and my Winston. We clinked wine glasses in a toast to our friend. Tonight there were two luckiest girls in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers