Kinky Secretary - Sensory Dep

Story Info
Mistress hoods and ties Darla.
2.4k words
4.53
4.6k
5

Part 8 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers

"I enjoyed watching you dominate Susie but it got me to thinking."

That sounded dangerous and I would have responded if I hadn't been gagged at the time. I had been rewarded for a good day's work as Mistress' secretary. I sat on a barstool at the kitchen island while Mistress fixed our supper. I loved watching her cook. She is as expert and precise in the kitchen as she is with her bondage. It is always tempting to try and get loose but I have learned by now that it is futile. My hands were tied behind me and my ankles lashed together and cinched. Our two inch ball gag filled my mouth.

"I don't want you getting too dominant an attitude. I know you'd love to tie me up. Never happen! I've got something special in mind for tomorrow. It will be fun for me and a bit different for you. How about it?"

I nodded yes. Of course. I wondered what she had planned. As to wanting to tie Mistress up. I had broached the subject but as she said. No way! She wore the pants' in our relationship and really, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Good. Let's get you untied. Dinner is ready."

Mistress had fixed steak which she seared on the stove top and finished in the oven and paired it with her delicious macaroni and cheese. A decadent treat. She opened a bottle of Merlot that perfectly complimented the meal.

I tried to pump her for information but she just smiled.

"You'll see tomorrow", was all she would say.

I fixed our coffee and a light breakfast the next morning. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen till it was spotless.

"Ready baby. Let's get started."

Mistress led me to the bedroom where she laid out my attire. I noticed some new items.

"Yes. I ordered some things from Caroline. First, clean yourself thoroughly in case I want to take advantage of you."

I hurried to the bathroom and douched my pussy till it was clear. I had already shaved closely.

"Now for your makeup. Concentrate on your eyes and lips but no false eyelashes. You'll be a redhead today."

I used green eyeshadow, mascara and lined the upper and lower lids. I painted my lips with my long lasting 'fuck me' red lipstick.

She handed me a strap bra that exposed my nipples and was tight enough to cause my breasts to protrude.

"Very good. Now into the bodystocking."

I climbed into the new bodystocking she had ordered. It was fishnet with an opening in the crotch that made my clit and pussy available. There were also small openings at each nipple.

"You noticed I see. I want access to your nipples today. We'll make do with smaller breasts today."

She laced the under bust corset tightly, highlighting my breasts a bit more. She handed me a pair of 5 inch heeled black pumps with a red sole and locked them on.

"No skirt or panties today Darla. You're open, wide open. Now let me see you walk."

The heels were higher that I was used to and I tottered a bit as I gained my balance."

"Hard to walk in, aren't they. Luckily you won't be walking much. I'll let you have a Winston before we go on. Enjoy it while you can."

I lit a cigarette and did enjoy smoking it dressed as I was. I stubbed it out and waited for what came next.

She slid our single glove armbinder on, buckled the straps to hold it in place then laced it tightly. It has a leather strap that goes around the wrists. Completely unnecessary but just another way to increase the sense of helplessness. She took leather straps and buckled one just under my breasts and another over my wrists, pinning them to my back.

She had me sit on the bed and strapped my ankles together then applied straps below and above my knees. As a finishing touch she put another strap higher on my thighs.

"Wriggle around a bit for me."

I did the best I could but movement was already quite limited. I guess it was enough since she went back and tightened several of the straps another notch.

"You look so cute like that. I just love the fishnet bodystocking. I debated on getting it since it would be hard to wear in public without clothes on top but I have to say I'm glad I did."

I was still unsure what she had in mind next. If the goal was to remind me I was helpless, subject to whatever she had in mind, she had already succeeded.

"Now that you're all tied up I'll tell you what comes next. I've been reading about sensory deprivation a good bit and have gotten several questions from our blog readers. I know we've done some of this before but I want to take it to another level. You can tell me all about it later and we'll turn it into a blog post."

Mistress went to a drawer and pulled out a leather hood and ear buds, She put the earbuds in place and turned on the remote control. White noise filled my ears. She turned it back off after asking if it blocked my hearing. It did. She slipped the hood on my head and threaded my red hair through the opening on top. She slowly laced it tight to my head and buckled the built in collar snugly but not uncomfortably. There were openings over my eyes and mouth with snaps around each.

"You get the idea. Complete helplessness and sensory deprivation. I can't wait to hear about it later."

She snapped the leather blindfold in place then had me open my mouth to accept the ball gag. It was covered with a leather panel. She snapped that in place also.

"I'm going to turn on the white noise now baby. Just relax and enjoy it if you can. Oh and one more thing. If I take the gag out at any time, and it's a big if, not a word or there will be consequences."

I nodded that I understood as my ears were filled with the bland noise. The only senses left were touch and smell. She moved my caged clit from side to side before unlocking it. My clit sprung free, immediately erect. She rolled me onto my stomach and I felt her finger on my pussy opening. She lubricated me and slipped a slim plug in place. I felt it enlarge and knew it was the pump plug. She made sure it wasn't coming out but didn't pump it to the point of pain. She kissed my erect clit and I moaned with pleasure. Then she left me alone. Deprived of sight, sound, speech. I was a disembodied achingly hard clit begging for attention but there was none given.

I don't know how long I lay there unattended. I usually could see a clock or listen to Mistress talk. There was some stimulus that gave a clue as to time passing. Now there was none. I may have dozed for a minute. I'm not sure. I do know that the complete lack of stimuli led to a sense of relaxation and peace. I had read about sensory deprivation chambers where you floated in body temperature water in complete darkness. This was different in that I was tightly bound but I am so used to it that there was no discomfort. Just a sense that movement was denied. I have heard that people in that situation often hallucinated. I did have very vivid thoughts and memories of time with Mistress. It seemed as if I were watching a movie. It was so detailed and realistic. I wondered how long I had been bound but didn't care.

My reverie was interrupted, delightfully so, as Mistress(I assumed it was Mistress. She could have invited Betty, Jane, Penny, all of our friends over though I knew she wouldn't as my clit was private for her only) took my engorged clit in her hand. I moaned with pleasure then with pain as she sharply slapped it from side to side. No matter. I welcomed her touch however it came.

After alternating caresses with slaps to my clit and ovaries she took me in her mouth. The sensation was unbelievable as she slowly slid her lips up and down the length of my erection. I tried to hold back but it was hopeless. She almost never let me finish in her mouth and I wondered why today. I felt her hand on my back as she indicated I was to sit up.

She took the gag out and quickly put a finger over my red lips. She took my face in her hands and kissed me, forcing me to swallow my salty cum. So that was it! What could be more dominant? She put her finger back on my mouth before putting a bottle of water to my lips. I drank greedily and washed away the taste of my own semen. I smelled smoke and Mistress put a lit Winston between my lips. I inhaled deeply and sent a plume of smoke around the dangled cigarette. She periodically took it to flick the ash until I had finished.

She pressed the gag against my lips and I opened my mouth to take it. She cleaned my clit with a warm rag. I sensed her getting up off the bed and I was alone again with my post orgasmic thoughts. The wish to be released after orgasm is as natural as eating and sleeping. I was no different but Mistress routinely keeps me tied up afterward. It reinforces her dominance and she says it's good training for an obedient bondage slut. Whatever. I knew she had no intention of untying me right then.

I descended back into my dream like state as the movies in my head picked up where they left off. I think I drifted off again but was awakened by MIstress as she threaded a leather strap through the D ring at the end of the single glove. She pulled my feet up into a hogtie. I guess she didn't want me to get too relaxed.

She left me to contemplate my increased helplessness. I smelled smoke and knew she was enjoying a VS.

The smell faded. Alone with my thoughts again until she pushed me onto my side. She pinched my nipples to get them hard. I fully understood the nipple cutouts on the body stocking now. I winced as she put the clover clamps on. I could see her smiling in my mind. She often used the clamps to stimulate me. The pain is delightful! Still on my side she slapped my fishnet clad cheeks with the crop then popped my clit.

She didn't have to talk for me to know she expected another erection. She took me in her hand and slid a tight ring around the base of my clit and ovaries to help me along.

She removed the hogtie strap and I felt the pump plug deflate. She used her gloved finger to lubricate my pussy further before pegging me with the new curved strapon. The curve stimulated my prostate. Mistress then ramped it up by turning on the vibration. I felt her shudder as she orgasmed but she wasn't through. She rolled me onto my back and guided me into her. I was more than hard again by now. She moved slowly up and down. I desperately wanted to see her, hear her, beg for mercy but it was not allowed. I felt her squeeze my clit, tightening her pelvic muscles then relaxing them.

I exploded into her. I thrust my pelvis up as much as I could again and again, burying my clit deep into her till she slumped forward onto my chest. Surely I would be released now.

Mistress got up and I shortly felt her clean me with a warm washcloth. She took the clover clamps off. More exquisite torture as the blood rushed back to my nipples. She turned the white noise off and removed the blindfold and gag.

She kissed me deeply and put a lit Winston in my mouth. "It was really fun watching you roll around, wondering what was going through your mind. I know you want to get untied but I need to debrief you before I do. What was it like. Our blog readers want to know."

"It was an amazing experience Mistress. I am used to being at your mercy but this was different. I had no idea what you were doing, what you would do to me, when you would do it. What were you doing?"

"Mostly just watching. I read a bit, did a little work in the kitchen. I could completely ignore you and you had no idea. I know how much you like my attention when you're tied. By the way, I fixed us a very nice meal. I guess you deserve it. Let me get you untied. I want you to write your feelings down later."

She finally released me but asked me to stay dressed to eat.

"I just love the all over fishnet. I need to figure some way for you to wear it for some of our friends. A regular bra and a skirt should do it. It's too sexy to keep secret. Betty and Jane will be insanely jealous. Caroline comes through again."

We enjoyed the meal Mistress fixed while I was in fantasy land. We spent the rest of the day watching a movie. I opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio that we enjoyed. I lit a Winston after freshening my lipstick. We chatted about the experience. I would write my part of the blog later.

The movie ended and Mistress led me to bed.

"Do you mind leaving the fishnet on? I just love it so."

I pressed her to me and kissed her, smearing our lipstick. My hardening clit pressed against her.

"Are you serious? How can you possibly go again."

"I guess it's being with the sexiest woman in the world Mistress. Now lay back and I'll do all the work."

Well I did. We had another post coital cigarette and a last sip of wine before falling into an exhausted but intensely satisfied sleep. I smiled as I drifted off. The luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers