Kinky Secretary - Road Trip

Story Info
Mistress, Darla and Betty take a trip.
2.4k words
4.5
3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Betty, so good to hear from you. I'll put you on speaker. Perfect timing. We were just finishing up for the day.

"I hope it was a productive day and you're both doing well."

"Working away Betty. The fetish business never pauses. If you're standing still you're going backward. How are things with you and Frank?"

"Great! Thanks again for getting us together. He has invited me to visit him at his beach house. He has such an deliciously evil mind. He asked if you and Darla would be willing to deliver me properly packaged if you know what I mean, and I know you do!"

"I think a road trip sounds fun Betty. We'd love to help you out. We can stay a day or two ourselves. We need a vacation. I'm so glad things are going well between you two but I selfishly hope this doesn't mean you'll be leaving us."

"No way Mistress. We love seeing each other but we're also both pretty comfortable living alone. At least for right now. Frank has a guest house and he tells me it is very comfortable. You can walk on the beach and have some seafood. You would have to take your stilettos off if you can stand the thought of doing that."

"I think we can manage to shed our heels for at least a little while. What do you say Darla?"

I mmmmphed my reply as I was tightly bound and gagged at the time. Mistress had rewarded me for a productive day by tying me to my chair while she started supper. I hoped she would leave me tied up and feed me. Such a dominant, fetishy thing to do!

"Let's do it Betty. I think we can deliver you properly prepared."

"This Friday then girls. I'm so excited!"

Mistress smiled at her happy helpless captive and indeed kept me tied up for our evening meal. We chatted later and made our plans for the trip to come.

Friday morning I fixed us a light breakfast. Mistress dressed in comfortable linen slacks and top. She had low heels for driving. She had me dress in my usual secretarial outfit. I chose a charcoal grey pencil skirt and a french blue top with nude seamed stockings over a tight waist cincher. I was in my usual 4 inch heels. I went full Darla Crane with my long red hair with suitable makeup for day wear. I put our bags in the back of our midsize suv and we were off.

Betty met us at the door dressed in tapered black pants and a white silk top. 4 inch heels of course. It was to be a fetish weekend for she and Frank.

"Thanks so much for doing this girls. I hope it will be as much fun for you as it will be for me."

I put Betty's bag in the back.

"Well now Betty, as I recall we were to deliver you properly packaged. Darla, tie Betty's hands, ankles and above her knees. We'll skip the chest harness. Wouldn't want to be too obvious on the road, would we."

Betty turned her back to me and put her hands behind her palm to palm. I wrapped and cinched them comfortably tightly and helped her into the back seat where I secured her legs and buckled her seat belt. Betty and I both loved the idea of being tied up and transported. Such a fun fetishy thing to do. No gag since we would be traveling during the day. I was jealous that she got to be tied up and I didn't.

"Darla. I know you're disappointed but one tied up damsel is enough right now. Let's hit the road."

We chatted as we went. Just girl talk. I lit a Winston and cracked the window.

"Darla, can I please have one. You've hooked me on smoking tied up. Please."

Mistress stopped long enough for me to get in the back seat with Betty where I lit a Winston and put it between her red lips. Of course I had to help her with the ash. Wouldn't want to mess her outfit. Mistress stopped after Betty finished her cigarette so I could get back in the front seat. She didn't want to feel like a chauffer just then I guess.

The time flew by and Mistress pulled into a cafe so we could have lunch. I discreetly untied Betty and in we went. Mistress greeted the owner and they obviously knew each other. She seated us outside under a canopy and a waitress left menus and water.

"Joanne is an old friend. It seemed like the perfect place to stop. About halfway and a chance to say hello. I'm sure Betty could stand a break too."

We ordered salads which were delicious. Filled with fresh seasonal fruit, vegetables and goat cheese. Mistress reached into her purse and took out her Virginia Slims. I handed Betty a Winston and lit it for her along with mine. We finished our cigarettes, visited the ladies room and took the check. The cute waitress leaned over and whispered in Betty's ear. Betty smiled broadly. "Yes they are!"

"What did she say Betty?"

"She said they were beautiful rope marks. I think she's jealous."

She brought the receipt back to the table. "Didn't mean to leave your tall friend out. Great outfit and just love the shoes. Your Mistress dresses you very well. You girls have a great day!"

I smiled at her and waved as we left the table.

We walked back to the car. I got in the back seat with Betty and discreetly tied her hands and legs again. Mistress handed me a gag. We would be on back roads for the rest of the trip. Betty opened her mouth to take the ballgag and we were off again.

"You drive Darla. You need practice wearing your heels." She tossed me the keys and we were off again.

Mistress and I chatted the rest of the trip with Betty able only to mmmmph in agreement. We pulled into Frank's secluded beach house. He met us at the door. I unbuckled Betty's seat belt and hopped her toward the door. I retrieved her bag as Frank kissed her over the gag.

"Thanks Mistress, Darla. What a way to start the weekend. I'll take it from here. I hope you two will enjoy the cottage. It's already stocked with food and wine. I need to get my captive for the weekend a bit more thoroughly tied up."

With that, Frank lifted Betty and put her over his shoulder and carried her into the house. Lucky girl!

Mistress drove to the cottage and I took our bags inside. It was as promised. Very comfortable and private.

"Now then Missy. I think you need to be punished for flirting with that cute waitress. Hands behind you, now!"

Mistress left me to enjoy my bindings as she unpacked our bags before hopping me to the bed and pulling my skirt up and thongs down. She had her way with me slowly and left me tied up while she took a quick shower. She untied me and I fixed supper. The kitchen was very well stocked. What a fun day!

We lay in the king sized bed with cigarettes and wine before falling into a contented sleep.

We slept late and had a light breakfast. Mistress suggested a walk on the beach and I pulled on shorts and a t shirt. It felt really strange not being dressed. We strolled up and down the sparsely peopled beach. I found a few shells to take back home with us. We passed Betty and Frank and chatted briefly. I could tell from Betty's expression the weekend was going very well. They invited us for dinner but we politely declined. I think Betty was secretly glad. We didn't want to intrude on their privacy and besides, Mistress whispered she had plans for me.

We napped after lunch and went back to the beach to enjoy the sunset. I fixed us supper. Grilled salmon and vegetables with an excellent bottle of Pinot Grigio. We sat in the living room with our wine and a post dinner cigarette.

"How did it feel today, not getting dressed baby?"

"A little strange. I'm so used to it now and enjoy it so much but the beach was really relaxing so I didn't think about it too much."

"You could get dressed now but if you don't mind, I'd like you not to. I want to tie you up and take advantage of you in your birthday suit. Come with me."

She led me into the bedroom where I put my hands behind me. I was tightly bound and gagged as usual. I lay on my back as Mistress ran her hands lightly over my bound body before reaching into her bag.

"I wanted you naked so I could use these on you. I know you're secretly jealous when women get to wear the breast clamps and you don't. Let's fix that right now."

Mistress gripped my hard nipples and applied the clover clamps. What an erotic combination of pain and pleasure. She flicked my clamped nipples with her finger and tugged lightly on the chain connecting them while she gripped my erection with her other hand.

"You're kind of helpless aren't you baby. Since you're not dressed I guess this thing standing at attention is a cock, not a clit. What should I do with it?"

She knew exactly what I wanted her to do with it and leaned down to caress it with her lips, teasing the tip with her tongue. She put her fingers into her pussy and showed me how wet she was before painting my lips with it around the gag.

"I'm going to take the gag out for a while. Not a word from you. You've earned the right to make me happy. Don't come up for air till I say you can."

I rolled over and wriggled between Mistress' legs. My clamped nipples pushed into the bed as I plunged my tongue into Mistress' pussy. She sighed with pleasure as I found her clit. I moved in and out. Pausing to gently bite her labia before descending nonstop on her swollen clitoris. She gripped my head and pressed me into her sex as she orgasmed.

"Your turn baby. Open wide. I doubt Betty and Frank could hear you but we'll take no chances."

She buckled the ballgag in place and rolled me onto my back. She lowered her drenched sex onto my cock and then just sat there smiling down at me. I tried to thrust into her but she stopped me.

"Patience baby. I'm in no hurry."

I was torn between agony and ecstasy as I looked up at her smiling face. She finally had mercy and began slowly and teasingly moving up and down. I tried to hold back. I really did. It was hopeless. I came gloriously, screaming into my gag.

Mistress reached down and took off the clamps. Another jolt of delicious pain.

"You rest there while I clean up."

I heard her humming to herself in the bathroom before she walked back out with a warm, wet washcloth. She cleaned my now limp cock before finally releasing me.

I staggered to the kitchen and poured us a glass of wine. I lit her VS and my Winston. We silently enjoyed the moment. No words were needed. We fell into a deep sleep.

We spent Sunday morning on the beach before touching base with Betty. It was time to head home.

"Get dressed for the trip back Darla. You've been in your man clothes long enough."

I was ready. I cinched my waist tightly and put on a cream skirt and red top with nude hose and my heels. I made my face and put on my long red hair. I put our bags in the car and we picked Betty up at the main house. She kissed Frank and skipped lightly to the car.

"What a wonderful weekend. I hope you two enjoyed yourselves."

"We did Betty but I think Darla was in a bit of withdrawal without being dressed for almost two days. As you can see, she's fixed that now. As for the trip back, who wants to get tied up?"

We both spoke at once.

"Betty, you got tied up for the trip down. It's Darla's turn. Can you tie her up?"

"Absolutely Mistress!"

Betty looped my wrists and tied them tightly. She was getting better and better with the ropes as I'm sure Frank found out. She tied my legs and buckled me into the back seat. We were off. Betty lit one of my Winstons and Mistress let her give me one after I whined enough.

We pulled into Joanne's cafe again for supper where Betty untied me. We sat in the fading light and enjoyed another fine meal. The same waitress smiled and pointed out the rope marks were on me now.

"Your turn on the trip back, huh? Gets me hot. Joanne may have to punish me later. Please complain to her!"

Joanne grinned from the door. "I heard that you slut. You're going to get it now!"

"I really hope so girls. Hope to see you all soon. Bye now."

"Tell you what girls. If you both promise to behave I'll put you both in the back seat and play chauffer. It's not that far now."

I tied Betty and buckled her in. Mistress did the same for me. We sat back to enjoy the trip. There is just something so sexy about being tied and gagged in the car. I knew Betty felt the same way. It brought back fun memories of our kidnapping adventures.

"Open wide girls. It's dark enough now and I don't want you begging for a Winston. I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet."

We rode in enforced silence all the way home. Mistress pulled into Betty's driveway and untied her. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before doing the same for Mistress. She waved as we drove off. I knew she had a date with a certain vibrator tonight.

Mistress pulled into our house and hopped me into the house.

"You can get the bags later. I've decided I definitely like you dressed though I have to admit, the nipple clamps were fun. It's back to work tomorrow but as for now Missy, to the bedroom with you."

We lay in bed afterwards with a glass of wine and post coital cigarette. Great friends like Betty, a relaxing if short vacation and a lover like none other. The luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers