Kinky Secretary Self Bondage

Story Info
Mistress challenges me to tie myself inescapably.
2.6k words
4.5
4.9k
2

Part 43 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

It had been 4 weeks since Mistress punished me for playing with my caged clit as I described in my last story. I was feeling a bit desperate by now, much to Mistress' delight. She of course had her vibrator and my mouth at her whim. I had been suitably contrite after my last mistakes and threw myself into my duties as her crossdressed secretary and girl Friday. I hoped my performance would lead to some fun and relief. No luck until Saturday morning.

I had fixed our breakfast and cleaned the kitchen followed by some light dusting and vacuuming. The house was pristine but I meekly awaited any further instructions. With Mistress you never know. She has been known to put on a white glove and go exploring shelves and furniture looking for the slightest imperfection.

"I suppose you think you've been punished enough Darla. Is that right?"

"Whatever you think is what matters Mistress. I know I misbehaved and deserved it."

I had used the B word after being caught playing with my/her clit. Then I chose short term relief which led to long term chastity. Mistress called it 'thinking with my clit' and I certainly had. Truth be told, as desperate as I felt, I'd probably do it again.

"I'm going to give you a chance to shed your cage at least for a little while. I've gotten lots of questions about self bondage. Here's your challenge. If you can tie yourself up inescapably I'll take your cage off. I hope you're successful. I could use a little fun myself. Up for it?"

Absolutely!

"Ok, here's the deal. No handcuffs. That's way too easy. You have to use rope and I'll be the final judge as to whether it's good enough."

What did I have to lose? "You're on Mistress."

"I want you in your black catsuit with the underbust corset. No skirt. I want your lines smooth. I'll snap some pictures and maybe take a video to post on the blog. Blond hair today, I think. Now go get dressed and your makeup needs to be perfect for the pictures. Get moving Darla!"

I certainly did get moving. I sat at our makeup table and put on foundation and powder. I used blue eyeshadow with liner on the top and bottom lids then penciled in my brows after plucking a few loose hairs. I managed an attractive arch. I glued on long false eyelashes then lined my lips before filling in with glossy 'fuck me' red lipstick.

I put large silver hoop earrings in my pierced ears then positioned my long blond wig onto a wig cap. I pinned it in place.

Satisfied with my makeup I walked into the bedroom. Mistress had laid out my hip pads, bra with DD's, catsuit and corset as well as a few other items. I stepped into my skin tight black catsuit and zipped it closed over my hip pads. I laced the underbust corset as tightly as possible, sucking my breath in till the sides touched in back. Mistress knotted the laces. It wasn't coming off till she loosened the knots.

"Finish dressing then come on out and we'll get started."

She walked out and I put the finishing touches on my outfit for the day. I stepped into my 4 inch black stilettos and locked them on. Mistress thoughtfully kept the key herself. I buckled a 2 inch wide leather collar around my neck and locked it in place. I gave my hair a couple more passes with the brush then gathered it into a pony tail using a black barrette. Just one more thing and I'd be ready. I went back to the makeup table and glued on my long red nails. They would make it a little harder to manage the ropes but I wanted to look my best for Mistress.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and turned from side to side. I loved the way the tight corset highlighted my DD's looked at from the side. The hip pads gave my 6 foot 7 inch(in heels) frame an hourglass figure.

I lit a Winston and sent a long smooth plume toward the ceiling. I loved the way my full red lips looked as I smoked. Bad I know, but it seems so right dressed as I was. A slave to my fetishes as well as to Mistress.

I finished my cigarette, took one last look. Satisfied, I joined Mistress in the living room.

"My, my. Aren't you a sight. I hope you're successful in your challenge. I can think of all sorts of wicked things I could do to you. Fair warning, I will be a harsh judge. After all, the vibrator is fully charged and there's always your mouth. No sense in punishing myself just because you're out of action."

"If you're ready I'm going into my office and start writing the blog. I'll verbally set the scene and describe the challenge. I'll give you say 30 minutes. If you haven't been successful by then it probably isn't going to happen. Good luck."

With that she went into her office and closed the door. I had been thinking of what I would do. I considered a hogtie, using the hogtie rope to cinch the wrist ropes but ultimately decided to use the chair. I had read a story years earlier about a way to do it that should be easy enough and I would definitely be more comfortable in the chair.

I went to the toybox and got out white cotton rope. It was well used, washed and soft. I chose my favorite gag. A 2 inch red ballgag. I loved the way my painted lips looked around it. Then I grabbed a couple of zip ties and I was ready. I sat in the low backed chair and tied my ankles tightly before attaching them to chair. I did the same above and below my knees. I tucked the ends of the knots in to make sure it looked pretty. I thought about a chest harness but it's really hard to pin your own arms to your sides tightly. I was afraid it would be loose and sloppy looking so I passed.

Now for my hands. I paused to light a Winston. Who knew when I would get another chance.

"Darla! You're supposed to be tying yourself up, not smoking one of your vile

Winstons."

Radar ears and a sensitive nose. Hard to get away with anything with Mistress. I took one last long drag and stubbed it out.

I had previously looped and tightened one zip tie horizontally around the middle slat of the chair then threaded another zip tie though it perpendicularly. This one I left loose so I could thread the ropes through it.

I made several loops with the rope and tied it off. I made sure I could put my hands through the loops fairly easily. It would be harder behind me. I buckled the gag in place and reached over the low back of the chair. I put my left hand through the knotted loops of rope then reached through the zip tie with my right and pulled the loop through. Now to wriggle my right hand through and tighten the zip.

I finally managed to do it and smoothed the ropes as best I could. Might as well be as comfortable as possible. Then the moment of truth. I gripped the end of the zip tie and pulled. I felt the ropes tighten on either side of the tie. I didn't think I could pull my hands free but I knew Mistress would look closely at my work. I pulled again and now it was really tight.

Mission accomplished! If only Mistress agreed. I settled back to wait for her inspection. In the meantime, I enjoyed being bound and gagged. All the while knowing I would be at the mercy of the sexiest woman on earth. My clit strained against its cage. I so hoped it would come off soon.

It seemed forever and was clearly more than 30 minutes when the office door opened and Mistress came into the room.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. The words just started flowing and I didn't want to lose the momentum. You don't mind, do you baby?"

I nodded my head no.

'Let's see what you've done. Hmmm, very clever."

Mistress checked all the ropes, confirming they were indeed tight.

"I think you just may have been successful. I'm going to get the camera and take a few shots for the blog. Don't go anywhere."

First of all I couldn't and second of all, who would want to. She smiled as she walked around me and took the pictures. The predator circling her prey.

"Struggle a bit Darla. I want to get some video so everyone can see how secure it is."

I wriggled from side to side then arched forward off the chair as far as I could. All of this with a pleading look on my face.

"Very nice baby. You look like a true damsel in distress. Are you in distress Darla?"

I certainly was. My clit painfully strained against the cage.

"There's one problem that I see. I said use rope only. You used zip ties. Let me fix that."

Mistress grabbed a long coil of rope and pinned my arms tightly to my sides before cinching on either side between my chest and arms and attaching it to the chair. A shorter piece of rope pulled my increasingly flexible elbows close. She used a bar wrap between my elbows then for good measure attached the elbow tie to my chest harness.

"There now. That should hold you while I re-do your hands. I just couldn't take a chance on my prisoner escaping. You do understand, don't you?"

Of course I do. Even if escape was the last thing on my mind, the fantasy of being truly a prisoner of this enchanting woman was intoxicating.

Mistress snipped the zip tie and retied my wrists with multiple smooth loops and a tight cinch in between. For good measure, she ran a rope from my wrists down under the chair and attached them to my already secured ankles. Completely superfluous since my ankles were tied to the chair.

"Well you're stuck aren't you?"

I nodded yes.

"Be truthful, do you think you've done enough for me to take the cage off?"

I wondered whether to nod yes or no. If I said yes, she might disagree and leave me thoroughly tied up and frustrated. If I said no, she might agree and leave me tied up and frustrated. What the hell, I nodded yes.

"Is that right? Let me think a bit. I'll get back to you. Stay put."

Mistress went into our bedroom and I had no idea what she would do. Of course, she knew this. I was at her mercy and she would play it to the hilt. She finally came back in. She had shed her clothes and had on a slinky black silk nightgown.

"I've decided to have mercy on you but I will say one thing. If the B word ever passes between those slutty lips again I'll lock that cage and flush the key. Fair enough Darla?"

I wasn't sure it was entirely fair but was in no position to argue. I nodded yes enthusiastically.

Mistress unzipped me and unlocked and removed my cage. My long unused clit sprung to attention. She took the gag off and sat straddling me, her legs brushing my clit. She wrapped her arms around my neck and attacked my painted lips with her own. I felt like I could cum just from her kiss it was so intense. The impulse to crush her to me was overpowering but of course I couldn't. She smiled her knowing smile, reading my mind then devoured me with her mouth again.

She reached down and lightly ran her nails along my painfully erect clit.

"I think someone is ready to play. Is that right baby?"

"Yes, yes. Please take me!"

"I think I will."

She slid her drenched sex onto my clit. It was over so quickly. I exploded into her. A month of frustration over in just a few seconds.

"Someone was eager. Wonder why?"

I had to laugh. She had known exactly what would happen.

"You know baby this past month has been a bit hard on me too. Not quite as bad as it has been for you but no fun. I really wanted more. Why don't I put the gag back in and leave you for a while. Maybe you can do better next time."

I knew better than to argue. Mistress buckled the gag into my mouth then slid a blindfold over my eyes.

"You concentrate on making me glad I took the cage off. I'm going to finish the blog entry. Back soon, or maybe not so soon."

She caressed my cheek as she walked toward her office then I sensed her turn around and come back. She leaned close to my ear and talked to me in a low sexy voice.

"After all the times we have done this it still turns me on so to know I have you completely helpless and at my mercy. That I can do anything....I....want. Make me happy when I come back sweetheart."

She kissed my cheek and walked away. What a woman!

I sunk back into my bonds and thought about how lucky I was as I concentrated on bringing my clit back to life.

Time is hard to gauge when you're tied up, gagged and blindfolded. I don't know how long exactly it was till I heard and felt her come back.

"Look at you. Right where I left you. Looks like you're making some progress with my clit. To show you how nice I am, I'll help you out."

She took my clit in her hand which was indeed a great help. Then I felt her use thin cord around the base before using it to separate my ovaries. By this time it was fully awake.

"I thought that might move things along. You just relax and let me do the work."

She took me in her mouth. I pictured in my mind's eye her red lips sliding down my bound clit.

"I'm afraid I can't wait baby."

She engulfed my clit with her pussy as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She moaned with pleasure as she rocked up and down again and again.

"Cum for me Darla. I can't hold it any longer."

I exploded into her as she screamed with ecstasy then slumped against my DD's, both of us spent.

She got up and went into the bedroom for a warm wet cloth. It felt so good on my now limp clit.

"Hmmm, should I leave you tied up a while longer. Maybe go again? Just kidding sweetie. That was a bit intense. I expect you're ready to get untied."

I was truly ready. She quickly untied me and took out the gag. I pulled the blindfold off. Mistress had a bottle of water ready and I drank greedily before lighting a post coital cigarette.

"Was it worth the wait Darla?"

"It was more than worth the wait Mistress but if you don't mind, I'll behave better so the wait isn't quite that long."

"I think you've learned your lesson. Stay dressed for me while we eat and for goodness sakes fix your lipstick."

I fixed my lipstick and brushed my hair. We fixed a light supper and watched a cute movie while we shared a bottle of wine. Mistress had me undress for bed and we held each other close, our nude bodies entwined.

I really meant it when I said I had learned my lesson but if that's punishment, you never know.

I drifted off to sleep knowing I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers