Kinky Secretary Risque Kidnap Video

Story Info
Secretary and Betty make a risque kidnapping video.
2.4k words
4.8
2.9k
2
0

Part 42 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, Jane and Penny are coming over. They want to discuss another video project with you and Betty. Are you agreeable? I think Jane has been properly chastised but it's up to you. I know you have enjoyed making the first two."

"I'm fine with it. I know Betty has really enjoyed it and I have become completely comfortable being on film. It's been really fun and exciting."

"Ok then but Jane stays on a short leash."

Jane and her crew ran a fantasy kidnapping business. I had been their victim several times. Since then we had become friends and occasional collaborators. Jane was really fun but a true bad girl and Mistress had punished her on a couple of occasions. The last time had to be fresh on her mind. Our neighbor, Betty and I had helped them make kidnapping videos that could be purchased for viewing on their site. A natural extension of their in person fantasy kidnapping business. Betty had rediscovered her kinky side and of course, mine had never been lost. I was eager to hear what they had in mind.

Mistress opened the door for Jane and Penny. Betty had already arrived. Jane and Penny had become an item after I helped Jane with Penny's fantasy kidnapping. Things had gotten a bit out of hand and I was punished. Mistress was loving, kind and tolerant but there were limits to be observed. Penny had since joined Jane's crew and was now a partner and lover.

"Come in ladies. Jane, I hope there are no hard feelings after your last visit."

"No Mistress. I deserved it and I'll be more considerate in the future. I promise."

Mistress gave Jane a hug. She really was lots of fun. Not to mention kinky as hell. I poured a glass of wine for the two of them and Jane reached into her purse for a pack of Winstons. She lit Penny's and her own.

"Darla, where are my manners! Would you like one?"

Well that was a change for sure. It looks like Mistress' lesson had been learned. I accepted and Jane held the flame for me also.

"Well girls, your videos have been a huge hit. Our customers are clamoring for more. There have also been requests for some 'behind the scenes video' and a little more kink if you two are willing. Betty have you ever worn a strap on and would you be open to wearing one in the video?"

"I have worn and used one in the past. It sounds deliciously wicked but you'd better ask Mistress how she feels about it."

Mistress thought a minute. "I have no problem with Betty wearing it but the only one using a strap on with Darla on the receiving end is me."

"I know. She wouldn't use it. It would just set the tone for a definitely kinkier video. There would be nothing more than a kiss if that's ok. I also really want to get Darla's even smaller waist on film. Love the figure training MIstress."

"A kiss is ok and just to be clear, Darla will have her cage on as usual. No orgasms for Darla, needless to say. What happens to Betty is completely up to her."

Jane went on to detail the scenario. I would play a crytocurrency investor and Betty my assistant. Jane and Penny would stage a home invasion with the idea of forcing me to transfer cryto funds to her account. They would find Betty and I unexpectedly fetish playing and use it to their advantage. Jane had already arranged for Susie, our makeup artist to put our faces on and would film it as part of the 'behind the scenes' feature. We would shoot several 'behind the scenes' vignettes during the day. Lynne would group them and viewers could see them after the main video had finished.

It all sounded really fun. I had become an inveterate exhibitionist and Betty was no different. We would shoot at Penny's house which was secluded and very nice. Lynne would man the camera. She was great at capturing the scenes and editing it all into a perfect package. Hugs and kisses all around ended the meeting. We would meet at Penny's tomorrow to shoot it.

I could hardly sleep that night I was so excited.

I gathered the outfit Jane had asked for and off to Penny's we went.

Lynne would film Susie doing our makeup. Betty and I were in terrycloth robes while Susie worked her magic with Jane narrating.

"Susie is such an artist. We've asked her to go kind of slutty and over the top given the kinkiness of the video. She'll stay and watch in case someone needs a freshening. Not likely but you never know. Besides if she tried to leave we'd just tie her up!"

Susie smiled at the camera. "Promises, promises Jane." Then she stuck her tongue out toward the camera. So cute and so talented!

She airbrushed my face smooth and applied over the top makeup. I loved it. She finished mine and I watched as she did the same for Betty. She used her favorite long lasting lipstick that was smudge resistant. 'Fuck me red' for both of us. She put on my long blonde wig and fashioned it into a ponytail. She clipped large silver hoop earrings into my pierced ears. She carefully positioned my long red nails and glued them in place. My eyes were particularly dramatic with 'wings' on either side. She applied heavy liner above and below. Extra long lashes were glued in place and lengthened further with mascara. I loved the look! I lit a Winston and watched as she finished Betty's face.

Betty and I went to separate bedrooms to dress. I would be in my skin tight black catsuit with thigh high leather boots. 4 inch heels as usual. No skirt today. My hip pads and open tipped fetish bra with E breasts were underneath. I laced my new corset as tightly as I could then Jane tightened it more. Mistress had succeeded in coaxing a 2 inch waist reduction with her figure training. A true wasp waist. A black posture collar was padlocked around my neck.

I followed Jane back into the living room where we would shoot. Betty was in a gorgeous purple catsuit with knee high boots. 4 inch heels of course. She was also corseted and had a choker style black leather collar. She word a black leather half hood with large eyeholes so her makeup shone through. A large strap on bounced as she walked. A dominant appearance for sure. She looked hot. Hell, we both did!

Jane had Lynne start the video for another 'behind the scenes' part of the video. "We're about set. Both of our stars are dressed and made up. Susie did stay and we didn't even have to tie her up. She's ready to make sure these two stay slutty. Say hi Susie."

"Hi Jane and Lynne. I may try to escape. Will you tie me up if I do?"

"Without a doubt but then you couldn't handle any makeup emergencies. Later sweetie, later."

"Ok, let's get Darla tied up and we'll start the actual fantasy video. Hands behind please."

I put my hands behind me palm to palm and Jane wrapped and cinched them tightly. She bound my ankles and helped me to my knees on a pillow.

"If everyone is ready, let's do it. Lynne will start shooting after we pick the lock and walk in to start our planned robbery."

Jane and Penny walked out of the room. Betty stood in front of me holding the strap on toward my painted lips. I had my mouth open to take it in when Jane and Penny walked in brandishing their fake silver pistols.

"Oh my goodness! What have we here. Are you two playing at being lesbians? As much as I'd like to see you with that cock in your mouth, we have other plans. We were going to tie your assistant up and force you to transfer a chunk of your cryptocurrency to our account. Since you're already tied up, we'll change our plan. Penny finish tying Darren up. Or should I call you Darla? I think that seems more apropos right now."

Penny helped my to my feet and hopped me to a chair. She tied my legs above the knees then pulled my elbows close and tied them off. She finished with a tight harness around my chest which pinned my arms to my side. She had become quite the expert ropemistress.

Penny tied Betty in the same way. Her strap on lewdly on display.

"Now that we have your attention ladies, let's get down to business. We have no plans to hurt either of you and we're not greedy. Just give us the numbers we need to relieve Darla of some cryptocurrency. We'll snap some pictures as added incentive. Thanks so much for dressing up for us and thanks for having Darla already tied up. Makes it even easier than we planned. We might as well be comfortable so my associate and I will raid your refrigerator. I understand you're quite the wine expert."

Jane and Penny walked into the kitchen giving Betty and I a chance to talk.

"Betty, I think we have to do what they say. I don't think either one of us would like to see those pictures on the web."

"It's your money baby. By the way, Darla is a great name. Hell of a time to come up with it."

Jane and Penny walked back in with glasses of white wine. "You ladies have a nice chat? By the way, go ahead and scream if you like. As you well know, there's nobody anywhere near here. Care for a smoke girls?"

We both nodded yes. Jane and Penny put Winstons in our mouths and lit them before lighting their own. We smoked in silence while Jane and Penny enjoyed their wine.

"Just wanted to give you a little time to appreciate your situation. Are we ready to do business?"

I nodded yes.

"Good. Now give my associate here the numbers she needs. It may take a little while so I hope you girls are nice and comfy. While we wait, let's see what other toys you naughty things have."

Jane went to the toy bag and started pulling out ballgags, ring gags, penis gags, armbinders, leather cuffs, straps, vibrators, nipple clamps, the whole universe of fetish toys.

"You are two bad girls aren't you? Now what is this thing? I found it in your freezer."

"It's an ice lock. You use it to tie yourself up. You can't get loose till the ice melts. That one lasts two hours."

"Naughty naughty things. Let's put it back for now. Cigarette girls? We'll be done soon and we'll let you two get back to being kinky lesbians."

Jane gave us each Winstons and lit one for herself and made a show of looking again at all the toys. Lynne faded the video and walked over close to us before starting to shoot again.

"Ok girls, another 'behind the scenes' segment. We get questions from time to time asking if you two are really tied up tightly. Darla?"

"No question about it. It is very tight which I love. I don't think I could wriggle out and with my long nails I couldn't undo the knots even if I could get to them."

"Betty?"

"Same here. Is it ok to say I'm wet? Well I am. If anyone out there hires Jane and her partners, you will be tied up and you won't get loose until they let you loose. When Jane or Penny ties someone up, they stay tied up."

"Thanks for the plug Betty! Our contact info is at the end of the video. Please call. We would love to fulfill your kidnap fantasy. Ok girls, let's film the big finish."

Lynne took her place again and signaled she was ready. Penny walked in and told Jane she had transferred the crypto.

"Well then, I guess we're done here. Now what to do with you two. I know just the thing!"

Jane left the room and came back with the ice lock. She had Penny untie Bettys hands and put the cuffs with the ice lock between them in place of the rope.

"You two have been so nice and cooperative, let's see if we can make your wait a little more pleasant."

Jane had us hop into the bedroom and lie down facing each other. She and Penny pushed us close. She brought a double strapped ballgag and put it in my mouth before buckling it tightly. She pushed Betty close and buckled her strap. We were kissing over the ball. Penny put a wand vibrator between us and tied it to Betty's strap on before roping us together at the chest, waist, knees and ankles.

"Bye bye girls. Have fun the next two hours."

Penny reached between us and turned the vibrator on before she and Jane walked out. Lynne kept filming as Betty quickly convulsed in a violent orgasm. My clit strained against the cage but Mistress' device had done it's job well. Lynne faded the video.

Jane and Penny walked in clapping as Lynne started filming again. They started untying Betty first with smiles all around as Lynne faded the video for the last time.

"Darla, a question for you. What do you think Mistress would do to you if we delivered you all tied up and hot to the house."

"I don't know for sure, but I think she might take me out of the cage and take full advantage of my helpless state."

"In that case, open wide. And as for you Susie, a promise is a promise. Hands behind you."

Jane buckled a ballgag as Penny tied Susie's hands behind her before tying her legs above the knees and at the ankles. A chest harness finished her bondage. Jane gagged her with a ring gag. We were both hopped to the SUV and helped into the back. Mistress stood in the doorway smiling as her bound captive was delivered. Jane drove off with a wave with Susie still tied up in the back. Knowing Jane and Penny as I did, Susie was in for a really good time! By the way, Mistress did unlock me but most definitely didn't untie me for quite a while.

We lay in bed later with wine and post coital cigarettes as I told Mistress about the video shoot. What a day, what a life! A Mistress lover, plenty of kinky friends to play with and now a bondage video star to boot.

The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers