Kinky Secretary tormented

Story Info
Darla is tormented and vibed by Jane and Penny.
2.9k words
4.47
6.1k
4

Part 44 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"What would you like to do today baby. You've been such a help lately and I really appreciate it. Whatever you'd like. It's your day."

Mistress was still in the bedroom while I was in the kitchen brewing a pot of coffee.

We had been working quite a bit lately. As Mistress' girl friday I had been busy booking speaking engagements, reviewing blog posts and generally doing what secretaries do. I dressed each day but it seemed there had been no time for play.

It didn't take me long to decide what I wanted.

"Why don't you tie me up for the day Mistress? It seems ages since I've been helpless."

"I thought you might say that. So, so predictable baby."

Mistress smiled as she walked out of the bedroom, rope already in hand.

"I'll even let you choose your outfit. Let's have a cup of coffee then I'll make you happy."

We finished our coffee and I went into the bedroom to get dressed. I chose my skin tight black catsuit over my DD's with the fake nipples. I loved the way they were outlined against the fabric. I also had my hip pads in place to make sure I had the hourglass figure we both loved. I slipped on my 4 inch heels and saved Mistress the trouble of locking them in place. I didn't want to accidentally throw a shoe. No chance now. Mistress helped me lace my underbust corset tightly.

I sat at the makeup table and went full slut with dramatic eye makeup with wings and a heavy coat of fuck me red lipstick. I chose large silver hoop earrings in my pierced ears. I pulled a wig cap on and pinned a long blond wig in place then gathered it into a pony tail with a black scrunchy. I finished the look with long red nails glued in place. I had no intention of losing a nail. No adhesive pads today. I would need the acetone to get them off later.

Just one last thing. I buckled my black leather collar and locked it in place with a small padlock. Completely superfluous since I would be tied up but I loved the idea that Mistress held the keys to both my collar and my shoes.

I checked my look in the full length mirror. Such a slut! And I loved every minute of it. My clit strained against it's metal cage. The thought of a day in bondage was so exciting. Mistress had previously kept me tied up for a whole weekend so the thought of a single day tied up wasn't daunting at all.

I put a Winston between my pouty red lips and lit it. I inhaled deeply and slowly sent a smooth plume toward the ceiling. I runway walked into the living room where Mistress was on her phone with an irritated look on her face as she ended the call.

"Slight problem sweetie. That was my agent. She has people in town who want to meet me and talk about some opportunities for Mistress Inc. Today is the only day they are here."

I was so disappointed but what could I say. The price of success, I guess.

Mistress could see my disappointment. All dressed up and now figuratively no where to go.

"I've got an idea. I'll only be gone a couple of hours. Of course I can't leave you tied up alone. Let me see if Betty can babysit you like she did on your weekend adventure."

Mistress called our next door neighbor Betty who was just as kinky as we were but her boyfriend Frank was in town so she was unavailable.

"Damn. Let me try one more thing. I hate to do it but it's better than disappointing you after all the trouble you went to. By the way, you look very hot baby."

Mistress called our friend Jane. She runs a fantasy kidnap business with her significant other, Penny along with Joyce and Lynne. Jane is a really fun but really bad girl. She had managed to get us both in hot water with Mistress in the past but things had been better lately. We both really liked her but mischief is truly her middle name.

"Jane, how are you. Good. I have a favor to ask. I promised Darla I would tie her up for the day but I have an unavoidable obligation. Could you possibly baby sit her for a while? You can? Great, Penny too. That would be fine. I hesitate to even ask for you two to behave yourselves, but please do. Penny was such a nice girl till you got hold of her. She's as bad as you now. Just kidding Jane. You know we love you. See you soon."

"Problem solved baby. Let's get you all tied up. Hands behind you palm to palm Missy! Let's start with you on the couch. This way you can move around a little."

Mistress wrapped multiple turns of our soft white cotton rope around my wrists smoothly so there would be no pinching. She threaded the doubled rope through the larks head and cinched it snugly. She tied the knot at the top so there was no chance of reaching it. Not that I wanted to. It was quite comfortable and I enjoyed the delicious sense of helplessness at Mistress' hands. She could have stopped there and I was hers. She wasn't about to stop there and we both knew it.

She wrapped and cinched my ankles and above my knees. The white rope such a great looking contrast to the black catsuit.

"I love tying your elbows dear. It makes you breasts even more delightful looking but that's not for all day."

Instead she took a very long piece of rope and wrapped several times below, then above my breasts. She tied a knot in the middle of my back to anchor that part of the chest bondage before running the doubled rope over one shoulder and under the bottom chest ropes before completing the V by going back over the other shoulder. She fashioned another knot then separated the rope. She used a single strand on each side to cinch the chest ropes together, forcing my breasts outward. I was quite a sight.

"Whew. That should hold you. The things I do for you baby, but I love knowing you're happy. Cigarette before the gag goes in?"

Of course. Mistress put a Winston between my lips and held the lighter. I dragged deeply and exhaled around the dangled cigarette as she lit her VS. I loved smoking while bound. It somehow seemed to emphasize my helplessness even more. Mistress waited till the ash was about ready to fall off before taking it out of my mouth and using the ashtray. She put it back in my mouth and I finished it.

"Now let's see. What gag should we use. I love how the ring gag makes you drool but maybe later. What else is there? A pump gag, penis gag, bit gag, the old reliable ballgag. What's a girl to do with all these choices. I could step out of these panties, they're getting wet by the way. I just hate to cover those fuck me red lips. Let's go with the ballgag."

She buckled it snugly in place. She went into the bedroom and retrieved my lip gloss and repainted my lips around the ballgag. My clit strained against its metal prison. I hoped she would release me later but I knew with Jane coming over there was no chance now.

"I'm going to get dressed. You enjoy yourself while I do. Just be careful if you hop around. I won't be long. I'll turn the TV on for you."

She kissed me on the cheek and went into the bedroom. I watched the morning news as I struggled lightly, enjoying the feeling of the comfortably tight ropes squeezing my body from head to toe. There can't be a more erotic feeling than being helpless at the hands of someone as sexy as Mistress.

She came back out dressed in her leather pants, white blouse, heels and a gorgeous scarf around her neck. Her makeup was perfect.

"What do you think baby? Will they want to sign me?"

I could only nod enthusiastically. They would be putty in her hands.

The doorbell rang and Mistress opened it for Jane and Penny. They were dressed casually but stylishly in pencil skirts and blouses. They chatted with Mistress briefly before she turned to go.

"Don't worry Mistress, we'll take good care of Darla."

"That's what scares me you two. Before you even think of looking, she is most definitely caged. Bye now, be back soon."

Jane had a sly grin on her face as she and Penny walked over after stopping at my pack of Winstons. They each helped themselves to one.

"Well look at you. Aren't you a sight? Mistress is such a spoilsport, leaving you caged. Well guess what, we're going to have some fun with you anyway. And you know what, we don't care if Mistress finds out. Penny has just been desperate to domme you the way you did her when we 'kidnapped' her. Let's get that gag out for a while. You know how much we enjoy watching you struggle with your cigarette all tied up."

"Jane, you know Mistress will be really pissed."

She put a Winston in my mouth and lit it. It bobbed up and down as I told her again that Mistress was counting on her to behave.

"That's so sexy watching you like this. Shut up and take a nice deep drag."

I did and exhaled a thick stream around the Winston.

"Penny, tell Darla what's going to happen."

"Glad to Jane. You remember how I gave you a tied up blow job during my kidnapping. Well look who's tied up now. You're going to return the favor in spades. Hop yourself into the guest bedroom."

They each took and elbow and steadied me as I hopped into the guest bedroom. At least Mistress bed wouldn't be messed up. They helped me to my knees in front of the bed. Penny stepped out of her wet panties, pulled up her skirt and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know what to do. And don't dare stop till I tell you to."

I leaned forward and fucked her with my mouth. I guess I'm secretly as bad as they are. I would never be intentionally unfaithful to Mistress but what choice did I have. I hate to admit I enjoyed Penny's moans of pleasure as her pussy gushed. I nibbled, sucked and licked her to 2 orgasms.

"Jane told me you were a good pussy eater. She was definitely right! But we're not nearly through with you."

Penny went to her bag and pulled out a generously sized strap on then opened a condom.

"I saw a video once of a girl using her mouth to roll a condom onto a cock. Let's see if you can do it. Don't drop it now."

I took it between my teeth and managed to roll it onto her cock.

"Look at you! Very good. Now take it all bitch."

I deep throated her cock, sliding my red lips up and down the shaft and was dimly aware of Jane untying my legs.

Penny pulled her cock out of my mouth. "Upsy Daisy slut.'

Jane helped me to my feet then pushed me forward face down on the bed after positioning pillows to support me.

"I think it's well lubed. You'd better hope it is because you know where it's going."

Jane stepped out of her panties and sat legs spread on the bed in front of my mouth. She pulled me into her waiting pussy as Penny slid her cock into my waiting pussy and thrust again and again. I reacquainted myself with Jane's wet pussy. Not since my original kidnapping had my mouth been anywhere besides Mistress' privates.

Jane moaned with pleasure as she went over the edge. Penny turned the vibrator in her cock on and screamed out loud. The two lovers dissolved in ecstasy separated by a mostly unwilling bound slut.

They each lit Winstons and let me have one as I slid to the floor.

"Just one more thing to try and we'll get you cleaned up. Jane and I made a bet that we could make you cum in your cage. Don't argue. We're all in deep shit with Mistress anyway but you know what? It was worth it."

Penny gagged me. Jane held my legs apart and unzipped me. Penny brought a wand vibrator out of her bag and went to work on my metal cage. It was not terribly pleasant as my clit strained uncomfortably against the cage. Jane had an evil grin on her face as Penny worked me over. Just as I was about to cum Jane grabbed Penny's wrist and pulled the wand off. I learned the true meaning of a ruined orgasm. Ouch!

"Poor thing. We're so mean, aren't we. Time to get you cleaned up."

They helped me to my feet and walked me back the sofa where Penny retied my ankles and knees after cleaning my cage and zipping me up. The two of them touched up my makeup, brushed my hair and repainted my lips then reapplied the ballgag.

"Mistress should be back any minute. She'll never believe nothing happened. We will say you did your best. Past that, you're on your own. Just one last thing. Penny help me get her on her stomach."

They rolled me on my stomach and hogtied me on the couch before going into the guest bedroom to straighten up the room and themselves. When Mistress breezed in they were both pristine, smoking one of my Winstons and sipping a glass of wine.

"Thanks for watching my girl. Looks like she stayed out of trouble. Hard to do much when you're hogtied."

"She was a perfect lady Mistress. We enjoyed catching up. We'll be off then. Ciao."

Mistress came over and untied the hogtie rope then helped me sit up.

"Hmmm. Those aren't my knots Darla. Those two bitches never learn. Serves me right for trusting Jane. I should have canceled the meeting and stayed with you. I'm so sorry baby. Do you want me to untie you? Let's at least take the gag out for a while."

"I'm sorry Mistress. There wasn't anything I could do."

"I know sweetie. I blame myself. Let me get you some water and a Winston. We'll talk about it later. I'm all yours the rest of the day. Well really, you're kind of all mine. Seeing as how you're all tied up."

Mistress gave me some water and a cigarette.

"I know how much you love being gagged. You don't even have to ask me. Open wide."

Mistress spent the afternoon sitting with me on the couch her arm around me as we watched a movie.

She unzipped me and took my cage off and my clit sprang to attention. She gently played with me off and on throughout the movie, keeping me stimulated. She stepped out of her panties and raised her skirt before sliding a finger into her pussy. She painted my lips with her sex before getting up.

"Don't go anywhere sweetheart. Be right back."

She walked back in with our wand vibrator.

"I know how much my pleasure means to you. I thought you'd enjoy watching me."

Indeed I did though there was a certain frustration watching this beautiful woman vibrate herself to orgasm while I sat thoroughly tied up six inches away.

"Mmmmm, that was nice. Now I'm all wet for you."

Mistress took my gag out and straddled my legs. She took my face in her hands and drew me into a deep passionate kiss. Out tongues battled as lipstick met lipstick again and again. We made out like desperate teenagers except for the fact that I was dressed as a woman and helplessly tied. Well, maybe lesbian teenagers.

She took my clit in her hand and guided me into her waiting sex. She drew me into another delicious kiss as she moved up and down slowly at first then with more urgency. We mutually exploded in intense pleasure. The earlier events of the day forgotten. At least for the moment.

"Well someone was ready to play. I guess we both were. Show me how much you love me and stay tied for a while. I know how desperate you are to get loose after cumming. I love it that you'll do this for me. Let's just gag you again. I adore the way your red lips look around the ball even if they are a bit smeared right now."

What could I say. Well actually nothing since I was gagged. I relaxed in the ropes while Mistress cleaned up. She walked back out in her nightgown and finally released me.

We enjoyed a light supper and a glass of wine. True to her word, she didn't ask what Jane and Penny had done. Should I tell her? It was true I had no choice, but it wasn't all bad either.

Mistress took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Stay dressed for a while. I want my lesbian lover to take me. I've said it before but sometimes a girl just wants to lay back and get fucked. So fuck me sweetheart, fuck me."

Well, what could I say. Mistress had spoken. I finally got undressed and we lay together with postcoital cigarettes and a last sip of wine. I drifted off to sleep in Mistress' arms. I still hadn't decided what to say about Jane and Penny but I was sure of one thing. I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers