Kinky Secretary Wears Gloves

Story Info
Mistress gives Darla opera gloves for her birthday.
3.3k words
4.44
2.2k
2
0

Part 49 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, you've got a birthday coming up. You did such a wonderful job surprising me. I want to do something special for you. Any thoughts sweetie?"

I thought for a moment. "I've loved the clothes we got from Caroline. Anything from her would be great. As for how to spend the day, I only want to have the privilege of being with you and pleasing you. Whatever form that would take."

"I think we can arrange that. I already have a clothing item in mind. As for how to spend the day. I've got a few things in mind there too. I don't want to spoil the surprise. I'll just say we won't be working that day and as for pleasing me, you're sweet. I think we'll both be pleased. I'll leave it at that for now and let you use your imagination."

The days till my birthday crawled by. Mistress Inc. was very busy and there was virtually no time for play. I hadn't been tied up for what seemed like the longest time. I wondered if that was part of Mistress' plan. I asked but she just smiled.

"You'll see what I have planned when the time comes. Now let's get back to work."

The day finally came. We shared a light breakfast and coffee. I cleared the table and turned to Mistress.

"Darla, let's get started with your special day. First of all know that I love you and if what I have planned isn't to your liking you can just say so with no consequences."

"Mistress I can't wait to see what you have in store for me. I'm sure it will be wonderful."

"I think so too. First of all, shave closely and clean your pussy, then get dressed in what I have laid out for you."

I did as Mistress commanded. When I came out of our bathroom I saw the clothes she had chosen. I pulled on my skin tight black catsuit and zipped it closed after donning my open tipped bra with DD breast forms inside. I loved the way the lifelike nipples stood out against the fabric of the catsuit and I knew Mistress did also. We both wished that somehow they were real and subject to Mistress' not so tender mercies. In the end the look took precedence, at least for today.

I laced my black leather under bust corset as tightly as I could before stepping into a short black leather skirt. Mistress had laid out a pair of 4 inch black patent pumps with a red sole. These had a strap that went around each ankle. There was a small padlock for each. No key in sight of course. I was a bit puzzled. There was no wig with the outfit. I walked into the other room to ask Mistress about her choice of hair color. I was surprised to see our favorite makeup artist, Susie with a big grin on her face.

"Happy Birthday Darla. I'm going to help Mistress make it special for you. Take your seat please."

Susie put my face on. I always loved the way she transformed me into a passable woman. When she finished, I had smoky sultry eyes and my favorite 'fuck me' red lips. She used her special lipstick that was particularly long lasting. She glued my long red nails in place but I still didn't have hair.

"Now for your hair. I know how much you enjoyed the hair extensions we did a while back. Mistress had you grow you hair a bit longer than usual for a reason."

Mistress had indeed asked me to forego my usual haircut recently. Now I knew the reason why.

Susie deftly applied the extensions till I had a full head of wavy dirty blond hair with lighter highlights. My natural color blended in perfectly. I was ecstatic. I shook my head from side to side, enjoying how natural it looked. It fell a couple of inches below my neck. She is truly an artist.

Susie gathered her things are prepared to leave. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a quick pinch to my butt as she wished me a Happy Birthday.

"Thanks Susie and I saw that pinch by the way. You'll pay for that later."

She just laughed. "I certainly hope so Mistress. I really do. Ciao girls."

"Ready for your next surprises baby?"

Of course I was. Mistress brought out decorative boxes. I opened the smaller one first. It was gleaming stainless steel collar with 'DARLA' engraved on it. I eagerly put it around my neck and clicked it closed. The lock was built in, keeping it smooth all the way around except for a ring mounted in the front. Mistress playfully dangled the key in front of me.

I opened the second box which was long and narrow. My mouth flew open when I saw what was in it. They were beautiful! A pair of opera length butter soft black leather gloves filled the box. These were special though. Decorative buttons ran from the wrist to the elbow but the real surprise was the fingers. They were open at the tips. My long red nails were the perfect contrast to the black leather. The perfect combination of luxury and fetish. I crushed Mistress in a hug.

"I thought you might like them. Caroline had them made special for you to my specifications."

"I love them. They're perfect! Thank you Mistress."

Mistress offered my pack of Winstons. I lit one and stood before the full length mirror. A total fetish experience to say the least. Mistress took one out of my pack and lit it.

"But you hate Winstons Mistress."

"But I love you Darla and don't try to tell me it doesn't turn you on to watch me smoke it with you. In fact I think I'll keep your pack for the day."

We finished our cigarettes and Mistress asked if I was ready to start my birthday celebration. Of course I was.

"Here's what I have in mind. First of all you haven't been tied up for a while now so let's start with that. Hands behind you Missy."

Mistress doubled the white rope and looped it around my wrists. She made several turns, carefully smoothing the rope so it wouldn't pinch, then cinched it tight. She pinned my arms to my sides with loops of rope above and below my breasts, cinched on each side.

She gave me a quick kiss as my clit swelled in the cage.

I should mention Mistress had dressed in my favorite outfit. Black leather pencil skirt and a white silk blouse. She had on 4 inch heels over seamed black semi opaque stockings. No wonder I was excited!

"Just one more present I want to try out before I do your legs."

Mistress brought out one more box and took out a black leather leash with stainless accents. She clipped it to my collar and led me around the house.

"I so love having you helpless sweetie. The leash just seemed perfect even though I don't really need it."

I couldn't agree more.

Mistress had me sit and tied my legs above the knees and at the ankles. She pulled my skirt up and took my cage off after unzipping my catsuit.

"Here's what we're going to do. Your cage stays off today till we're done with the celebration. You're going to be the sole object of my attention. It's your day. I've got your favorite wine chilling, I'm going to smoke your vile Winstons and I'm going to fuck you silly as many times as you can stand. When you've had enough, I'll untie you and your cage goes back on. That should add a bit of spice to it, don't you think? To help you along, open wide."

Mistress put a pill in my mouth and gave me a sip of water.

"This is the long lasting one Darla. Should keep you going for a while."

We chatted a bit about this and that. Mistress lifted my skirt from time to time and caressed my/her clit.

"Looks like someone is ready to play. Let's get you gagged. You don't even have to beg me to do it. I know how much you love being gagged."

She buckled the 2 inch red ball gag in place then pulled her skirt up and stepped out of her panties.

"I'll just put these aside. I may have a use for them later. They're a little wet, just so you know."

Mistress kissed the tip of my clit then used her finger to collect the precum and painted my red lips with it around the gag. She slowly straddled me and impaled herself on my chemically enhanced clit. She normally would take her time but given her plans for me she moved with purpose till I exploded into her.

"Ooooh baby, that was nice. In case you're wondering, I did cum too. The whole scene has me a bit hot and bothered. Let's get you cleaned up. I think I'll leave the gag in for now. I know you're used to staying tied up after an orgasm but let's take no chances. Glad you agree. Don't go away!"

Mistress fetched a warm wet washcloth and cleaned herself and me. She sat beside me on the sofa and lit one of my Winstons. She smoked it seductively, knowing full well the effect it would have on me.

"I think it's been long enough."

She took the gag out and gave me a sip of water and a Winston. She played with my clit the whole time. I don't know how much the pill had to do with it along with the whole sexy scene but I felt my clit stir sooner than I could have dreamed possible.

"I just love this! Such fun. Let's get you gagged again."

Mistress folded her wet panties and pushed them into my waiting mouth. She sealed my lips with microfoam tape. She peeled the back off of a pouty lipped sticker and put it where my mouth would be.

"I'll bet you'll last longer this time around. Let's see, shall we?"

I did last longer. The climax was just as intense for both of us. She left me gagged again to make sure I didn't beg for release. She helped herself to another post coital Winston after cleaning us up.

I relaxed in the ropes. The urge to be released slowly faded as I thought about the orgasms. I was determined to make this last as long as possible.

Mistress took the gag out and gave me a quick kiss.

"Slight change of plans sweetheart. When I saw you all dressed with your new hair, gloves and collar I knew I just had to share you with some of our friends. I'm going to untie you for just a little while. Betty, Jane and Penny are going to join us for lunch. Don't even think about touching MY clit."

Mistress untied me as the doorbell rang. Our next door neighbor Betty was first to arrive. She was a fellow kinkster to say the least and a frequent play partner.

"Oh Darla, I just love the hair and those gloves are to die for! Never mind the collar, so chic. I'm insanely jealous. I wonder what you two have been up to with you all dolled up to the nines."

"I couldn't ask for a better birthday Betty. Let's just leave it at that."

Jane and Penny walked in next. They owned a fantasy kidnapping business. I had been a victim and then a collaborator. Jane is a truly fun bad girl. Penny had also been a client. Now the two were an item.

"Well look at you girl. Fabulous! By the way, is that a freshly fucked look on your face?"

"A lady never tells Jane."

"Well I don't see a lady here just now. Seriously, Happy Birthday."

Mistress poured each of us a glass of wine and passed my rapidly emptying pack of Winstons around. Jane was an inveterate moocher and had been punished for it but today it was fine. We chatted while Mistress put the finishing touches on mixed green salads topped with grilled salmon.

"Bon appetite girls. We're eating light. Darla needs to preserve her schoolgirl figure. Enjoy."

We did. Mistress is a phenomenal cook. After lunch we moved back to the living room. Jane insisted on lighting my cigarette and refilling my wine glass.

I went to our bathroom so my clit could dispense with its more mundane functions. We chatted a while longer then the three of them got up to leave.

"Thanks for coming girls. I know Darla appreciates it. I certainly do. Before you go, any chance you could help me tie up the birthday girl."

Of course they could. Jane tied my hands as she had many times during my 'kidnappings'. Penny fashioned a chest harness while Betty retied my legs. Mistress brought out a harness style gag and handed it to Jane who buckled it tightly in place. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and a hug.

She whispered in my ear. "You're a lucky bitch, you know that."

I nodded yes. I certainly did. Penny and Betty each hugged me before they left, leaving Mistress and me alone.

"I think you've had enough rest honeybunch. Hope you're ready to go for a while longer. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. You clit says you are too."

That was fine with me. If it meant I was uncaged and had Mistress' undivided attention on my/her rapidly hardening clit. Mistress hopped me to the bedroom and pushed me back onto the bed. She took me in her mouth then mounted my bound form and rode me to another thunderous climax. I think I could really get to like these pills.

"So so good baby. I know you want to keep going so I'll just leave the gag in for a bit. Wouldn't want you to blurt out something you really didn't mean. I'm sure you agree. I'll have another of your Winstons while you cool down. Enjoy the show sweetheart."

I did even though I was starting to get a bit tired. Even with the pill I wasn't sure how much longer I could go. Mistress finally took the gag out and my sub's pride took over. I wasn't about to stop now and have the cage put back on. She did allow me a Winston which I gratefully accepted. She held a water bottle for me afterward.

"I'll bet you could use a rest and frankly I could too. I know how much you enjoy being hogtied. I wouldn't want you to try and get up while I nap. Safety first, right baby? Let's gag you again also. The peace and quiet will be nice."

She pulled my legs up into a fairly loose hogtie and gagged me with the ballgag. She used a leather blindfold with cutout for the nose. It was impossible to rub it off. I relaxed as much as I could. I soon heard Mistress' regular breathing as she napped. I dozed off for a bit and when I awakened I heard Mistress stirring in our bedroom.

"Nice nap dear? Mine certainly was. You stay put. I'm getting things ready. I've got just the thing to wake you up."

She untied the hogtie rope and rolled me on my back. She took a thin cord and wound it tightly around the base of my clit as a cock ring before using it to separate my ovaries. The skin was stretched tight over each. I jumped as she lightly caressed them. So sensitive bound like that.

She took the blindfold off and any fatigue I may have felt was quickly gone. Mistress was dressed in her black catsuit with the crotch unzipped. She had on a pair of leather opera gloves that matched mine minus the open tips. Leather thigh high boots completed the ensemble.

She smiled at my obvious reaction.

"I promised to fuck you silly and I meant it. Don't quit on me now. Looks like that's not an issue if your clit is any indication. Let's take this one slow baby."

Mistress took the gag out and helped me sit on the edge of the bed. She took my face in her hands and drew me into a deep lipstick on lipstick kiss. One of my favorite things is to be tightly bound and passionately kissed. She broke off the kiss and used her finger to harvest the precum from my clit. She put her finger in my mouth and I greedily sucked the fluid.

She took me in her mouth then kissed me again. She pulled away smiling and put the gag back in before playfully pushing me back onto the bed and enveloping my hard clit in her very wet pussy. I lasted a while this time, much to her pleasure. Her head rolled back as she finished us both.

"Whew! Enjoying your birthday sweetie, I certainly am. Let's leave that gag in for a while. I know you don't want this to end and I know you don't want to say something you don't really mean. I'll just have one of your Winstons."

She pulled one from the pack and lit it. She stood in front of me in an open catsuit, boots and opera length leather gloves as she smoked her cigarette. If I hadn't just cum I would have been ready to go instantly.

She left me gagged longer this time. She eventually took it out and gave me water and a Winston. She untied my legs and my clit then clipped the leash in place. She led me to the kitchen island and had me sit on one of the bar stools. She brought out a cake and lit the candles on it. I won't say how many there were.

I sat with my hands tied behind me as this enchanting woman fed me birthday cake. Oh my! What a day.

"What do you think honey? Ready to end it? I'll certainly understand if you are. If you're not, let's go to bed and I promise I'll wake you up later in a way you'll enjoy."

How could I refuse? Mistress led me to the bathroom where I emptied my bladder. She led me to the bed and untied my chest ropes. She tied only my ankles. After the tight bondage all day just having my wrists and ankles tied wasn't uncomfortable. Mistress blindfolded me and slid into bed next to me with her arm around me.

"Sweet dreams Darla."

Indeed they were. I don't know how long I slept but I was definitely awake as Mistress took me in her mouth to get me ready yet again. She straddled me and slowly moved up and down. She used her pelvic muscles to squeeze my clit, heightening my excitement. I held on as long as I could.

"Now baby, now!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I exploded into my lover immediately. She rolled off of me panting and took the blindfold off. She rolled me onto my stomach and untied me. She didn't ask if I was finished. We both knew I was.

Mistress handed me a glass of wine and a lit Winston as I came down from the endorphin high. I finished both and stumbled to the bathroom to undress and remove my makeup. My hair stayed on of course.

We chatted as we lay in bed. I asked Mistress where she had gotten the pill.

"Well I went online. I might have used your name and told a few fibs. They were nice enough to send a generous supply. I think I'll hang onto them. You never know when they might come in handy. Not that I expect anything else. You did quite enough but let's leave the cage off tonight."

I kissed Mistress good night. What a fabulous way to celebrate a birthday. I drifted into a deep sleep knowing I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers