Kinky Secretary Valentine's Dinner

Story Info
Secretary and Mistress go to a Valentine's Day Dinner.
3.3k words
4.5
3.4k
4
0

Part 48 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

We were scheduled to go to an intimate dinner party at Domme Linda's home/studio. It would be small, just a few friends, all deeply into the fetish scene. I didn't know exactly what would happen besides dinner but I was sure there would be female domination and likely bondage.

I had a dozen red roses sent to the house for Mistress. In addition we had decided to gift each other with a new outfit that we would wear to the dinner tonight. We had decided to wait till the last minute to reveal them. Susie, our fetish oriented makeup artist came over in the afternoon as we started our preparations. She did Mistress first. Mistress was stunning without any makeup but Susie was such an artist that she was even more gorgeous with smoky eyes, perfect for an evening out. She carefully painted on her long lasting smear proof red lipstick.

Mistress then supervised as she airbrushed my foundation to a smooth finish. She gave me matching smoky eyes with dramatic brows and liner above and below. She carefully glued on the longest lashes I had ever worn. I batted my eyes for Mistress to be sure it was the look she wanted and it was. She lined my lips and filled in with the same red long wearing lipstick, making them look more full than they actually were.

She glued on my long red nails and slipped a wig cap and hair on my head. Tonight I would be a blond. She looked us both over carefully, satisfying herself the look was perfect. She is truly an artist! She airkissed us both and took her leave.

I brought out Mistress' outfit. It was a shimmery slinky red dress with slits high on the sides and a low back. The front came up around her slim neck. She had on her trademark seamed stockings and 4 inch stilletos. A true vision of loveliness and impossibly sexy. The red was perfect for Valentine's Day. She hugged me in gratitude and I was so pleased that she liked it.

Now it was time for my outfit and Mistress had outdone herself. I stepped into black thong panties before pulling on black seamed stockings and a garter belt. Mistress presented me with a skintight leopard print top that showed off my large nipples on the tip of my DD's. Now for the best part, a black leather hobble skirt that was just gorgeous. I stepped into it, leaving the zipper in the rear open for now. I did have to walk to the car after all. A black leather waist cincher gathered me into an hourglass figure over my hip pads. She opened a shoe box and brought out some gorgeous leopard pumps with 4 inch heels, naturally. I slipped them on and Mistress applied the padlocks to ensure they stayed on throughout the night. As a final piece, she brought out a leather half hood with an opening in the top for a pony tail. The eyeholes were large enough that Susie's makeup popped through. Mistress threaded my hair through the hole on top and laced the hood tightly in place in back. She buckled a wide leather collar around my neck and locked it in place. Long glittery gold earrings were the final touch.

We stood in front of the full length mirror and admired our gifts to each other. I lit a

Winston. I had to do it. I tried to smoke it seductively. It just seemed right with the outfit. Mistress playfully popped my ass to hurry me along.

She had me buckle leather wrist cuffs in place. We walked to the car where Mistress clipped them together behind me and gagged me with a 2 inch red ballgag. She zipped the hobble and helped me sit in the car seat where she buckled the seat belt since I certainly couldn't.

"After all baby, it is a fetish dinner. We want you to have a proper entrance."

She started the car and pulled to the end of the driveway where who should be walking their dog but Betty, our neighbor who was aware of our kinks.

"Well aren't you two a sight. I'm so jealous I can't stand it. I'm holding you to your promise to let Darla tie me up. Soon, please!"

Mistress laughed and reassured her that we would be happy to let my inner Domme come out at Betty's expense.

Off we went to Linda's. I couldn't wait to see who the other guests were and what they would be wearing.

We pulled into her secluded combination home/studio. Mistress unbuckled the seatbelt and unzipped the hobble skirt halfway so I could take small steps. She clipped a leash to my collar and led me in. We were greeted at the door by Beth, Joan's sub in a maid's outfit. Her hands were free but a ballgag was locked in place. Joan had purchased me at a charity auction. We had subsequently become friends and had played together since. I nodded a greeting to Beth since we were both gagged.

Standing beside Beth was Linda's sub Charles or Charlene in his en femme persona. He was also dressed in a maid's outfit and had a ballgag locked in place.

He took Mistress' coat and showed us to the living room where the other guests had gathered. Linda greeted both of us with hugs and kisses, commenting on our outfits. Linda was dressed in a tight black leather catsuit and heels that had to be 5 inches high. Joan had dressed in a very tight and very short black latex dress and thigh high shiny black boots with 4 inch heels.

The last couple was my erstwhile kidnapper and inveterate bad girl, Jane, along with Penny. She had dressed in vintage style panties, bra, stockings and heels. She carried a coiled whip. She looked as if she had stepped out of a Betty Page movie. Penny, her significant other was in a cobalt blue shiny catsuit with a black collar and similarly high heels. She had leather cuffs on her wrists but was not bound. Penny started out as a client of Jane's. I had helped Jane with Penny's fantasy kidnapping. Things got a little out of hand and Mistress subsequently punished Jane and I as I have previously detailed. Penny and Jane became lovers and Penny joined the kidnap crew but was mostly a sub at heart.

Jane immediately came over to me and lifted my purse over my head. She pulled out my Winstons and lit one for herself and Penny. Still not buying her own!

Linda suggested that Mistress untie me so we could socialize before dinner. She unclipped my cuffs and took out my gag as Beth and Charlene came by with glasses of champagne and a tray of canape's. I retrieved my cigarettes and lit one for myself. We chatted about Jane's fantasy kidnap business. Still booming. Linda's high end BDSM studio was doing very well also. Joan spent her time training Beth who was her full time live in sub. Joan lived in a very exclusive neighborhood and was obviously quite wealthy.

Mistress and I brought everyone up to date on her ongoing blog and book signings. Her fetish oriented fiction and memoirs continued to be very popular. She was kind enough to give at least some credit to her secretary. I had been a client, then a friend and finally a lover. I happily spent my days dressed in secretarial garb doing whatever she needed me to do. Her girl Friday if you will.

Linda spent some time talking to Mistress about how she had feminized and trained me. She particularly complimented me on my feminine style of walking in heels. Mistress laughed and related that it came after numerous swats with the crop to correct my posture and gait.

"I haven't had to use the crop lately but it's still handy if Darla were to slip and start walking like some construction worker. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

Of course it was.

Linda went on to say that Charlene was not progressing as well as she would have liked. Her feminine hip sway clearly needed work.

We finished our champagne and Linda had Beth and Charlene seat us at the table. Charlene pulled my chair out for me and seated me as befits a lady.

The table was beautiful with flowers in the center and candles burning of either end.

Beth and Charlene served salads and filled our wine glasses with an excellent Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. Dinner was a poached salmon over rice and grilled seasonal vegetables. Dessert was an absolutely decadent brownie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I looked at Linda who had a frown on her face. "Charlene, you walk like a football player. Darla, please be so kind as to show her how a well trained crossdresser should do it."

I stood and sashayed across the room. My stride still limited by the partially zipped hobble skirt. I was still able to swing my hips and the tight skirt showed off my derriere.

"Now you do it Charlene, just like she did. Darla, take my crop and show me how Mistress trained you. First put these leg cuffs on her. At least that will shorten her steps if she doesn't want to fall face first."

I put the leg cuffs on and trailed Charlene across the room, laying into her butt with the crop. She slowly got a bit better but Linda was having none of it.

"Your hands are moving too much. Put these handcuffs on her Darla."

I did and Charlene now had to walk with leg cuffs and her hands behind her in addition to having her butt cropped.

"Go stand in the corner. Mistress, let's have Darla demonstrate further. If you don't mind, I'm going to clip her cuffs on and zip her skirt all the way. I think we'd all like to see the fruits of your labor."

Linda secured my hands and zipped the skirt closed. I was now reduced to taking microscopic steps but thanks to lots of practice I kept my balance and even managed to sway a bit while I walked.

"Maybe a hobble skirt would be a good training tool. Charlene, when I untie you, if I do, order a hobble skirt and it better be tight or there will be hell to pay."

Charlene nodded her obedience from the corner.

Just then, Joan spoke up. "Beth, I see you grinning behind your gag. Charlene is trying, even if she does need lots of work. That's very inconsiderate of you. Get over here now!"

Beth put her head down, clasped her hands together demurely and walked to Joan's chair. Joan turned her around and handcuffed her then put leg cuffs on also.

I sat back down and Mistress unclipped my cuffs. I reached into my purse for a Winston. Mistress leaned forward for me to light her Virginia Slim. Jane had already grabbed my purse the minute I turned so I held the candle to Mistress' cigarette and mine. I had always thought that was so sexy to use a candle like that. Mistress smiled her approval.

Linda poured coffee from a carafe that Beth had brought from the kitchen since our two servers were currently indisposed.

"I suggest we move into my studio. I have something in mind for after dinner entertainment. Since two of our subs are already restrained it seems only right that Darla and Penny join them. The minute you two walked in dressed as you are it was fated. As long as Mistress and Jane are agreeable, that is."

Of course they were.

"Let's switch it up. Mistress, would you do the honors with Penny?" Penny broke into a big smile. Mistress had spent time talking with Penny about the fetish scene, taking her under her wing. I knew Penny had wanted Mistress to tie her up for quite a while and now it was happening.

"Jane, you've had your way with Darla several times, more than me. Let me have her tonight."

Jane pouted a bit, then raided my pack for a Winston and sat back to watch. Linda took my leather cuffs off and Mistress did the same for Penny. This would be a rope event and there were piles and piles of it.

Linda pulled my hands behind me but had me cross my wrists. She took several loops and then cinched tightly between them. It was that magic moment for a sub. There would be more rope to follow, much more, but my hands were now tied. I had lost what ever control I might have had. It was delightful. LInda twirled me around and smiled at me. She didn't say a word. She knew exactly the effect it had when she pulled the knot tight.

She looped doubled rope over the back of my neck and under each arm. The loose ends were passed through the lark's head. She reversed the tension and wound rope under my arms and under my breasts then tied it off. I knew this would anchor what came next and make sure it didn't slip down.

She looped rope around my arms above my elbows and pulled them gently together. They couldn't come as close together as they could with my palms together. She bar wrapped the elbow tie and knotted it off.

She took a long rope and looped it around the harness to anchor it then wrapped above and below my breasts again and again before cinching it tightly on either side by passing rope between each arm and chest. She took a shorter rope and looped it under the harness rope behind my neck then ran it down to my wrists and pulled them up as far as they would go then tied it off. Now I understood why she had crossed my wrists instead of tying them palm to palm.

I looked over at Penny who hadn't stopped smiling. Mistress had chosen to tie her hands palm to palm. She then pulled her elbows all the way together and cinched them. I was insanely jealous. I would absolutely love it if my elbows could touch. Such a classic bondage position. She pinned her arms to her sides and cinched that tight also. Then she took another long rope and wrapped it around her waist, passing it over her bound wrists before cinching this with wraps between her wrists and back. Her hands and arms were now completely immobile.

Linda meanwhile had unzipped my hobble skirt and tied my legs above and below the knees.

"This is completely unnecessary since I'm going to zip your beautiful skirt closed but I just wanted to do it."

She tied my ankles and zipped the skirt closed. Mistress had tied Penny's ankles, above and below the knees and higher on her thighs. She was equally helpless.

Linda reached for my gag but Jane asked her to hold off for a minute.

"Since I didn't get to tie her up, I want to watch her smoke one of her Winstons tied up. Turns me on something fierce. Penny gets one too if Mistress agrees."

Jane put a Winston between our painted lips and watched as we sent plumes of smoke around the dangled cigarettes. She thoughtfully took care of the ash so our outfits were spared.

"Now then Darla, open wide."

Linda buckled my large red ballgag in place.

I looked over and Mistress had picked up an elaborate harness gag. The ball went in Penny's mouth with the leather panel pushing it further in. Mistress buckled the main strap behind her head and then tightened the one going straight up over her head. The two remaining straps were crossed under her chin and buckled behind her head also. I had worn gags like this and knew how effective it was.

Linda helped me hop to a chair and sit down but didn't secure me to it. Mistress did the same for Penny.

Linda looked over at Beth and Charlene. "See all the fun you two are missing. If you hadn't misbehaved you could be in the ropes instead of those uncomfortable handcuffs."

Jane walked over and whispered something to Mistress who smiled and nodded her agreement. She walked over to Penny and unzipped the top of her catsuit, freeing her breasts. She attached a clover clamp to each. Exquisite pain and pleasure combined. That was about the only thing I didn't like about being tied up while dressed. My nipples were denied torment. Mistress had threatened to put tweezer clips on under my DD's but we weren't sure how long I could stand it and didn't want to have to untie me and take my bra off during play.

Linda poured after dinner liqueur for each of the Dommes. They chatted and chuckled at the sight of Penny and I securely bound and gagged as well as the other two who had been made to stay standing while cuffed and gagged.

Linda finally spoke to me. "Darla, you look so deliciously helpless. Would you like a hogtie?"

Of course I would. Linda and Mistress helped me to the floor. Penny mmmmphed behind her gag, nodding her head. She couldn't say anything or even move much but it was clear what she wanted. She joined me on the floor.

Linda looped rope between my ankles and ran it up under the wrist ropes. She looped it around the chest harness and then took it up to my neck and looped it under that rope, pulling it tight all the while. She repeated the process on the way down but then looped rope under my heels. They were locked on and weren't coming off but such a sexy way to finish the hogtie.

Mistress had looped rope between Penny's ankles then run it up to the chest rope. As a final touch, she ran the end through the d ring on top of Penny's harness gag, pulling her head back and making the hogtie that much more severe.

"You kids have fun now. Be sure to writhe a bit and by all means try to escape. I just love watching you, knowing I did this. And by the way, you won't get loose. No chance. I'm sure Mistress feels the same way."

Indeed she did. Penny and I did our best to put on a show for the Dommes but I soon gave up and slumped limply. Penny had given up also. And really, we didn't want to escape even if we could have.

Linda was thanking the Dommes for a such a fun Valentine's Day dinner and asked if we should be untied. Jane spoke up first and asked if Beth and Charlene could be untied long enough to carry Penny to their SUV. She would ride home in the back hogtied, much to her delight. Jane found my purse and lit another Winston before grabbing another couple for the road. Some things never change.

Mistress asked Linda to take me out of the hogtie but leave me otherwise bound as I was. Charlene and Beth helped my to my feet and hopped me safely to the car. I was buckled into the seat for the ride home. I looked over at the door where Linda and Joan were standing.

"Get back in here you two. We're not nearly through with you. It's going to be a long night for you sluts."

I had no doubt. Mistress started the car and drove us carefully home. She pulled into the garage and opened my door. The seatbelt was unbuckled and she helped me to my stilettoed feet. She steadied me as I hopped to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Now then I wonder if I can get that skirt off and have some fun with you. It won;t be easy but where there's a will, there's a way. Let's see if I can make this work."

She did!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers