Getting Entertained by Marilou

Story Info
My wife, and her life-long friend, entertain me.
2.1k words
4.25
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned in my previous submission, my Filipina wife, Shella, had created a situation in which me and her best friend, Marilou, spent 3 nights together. At this time, Shella was sleeping in the spare room.

Marilou was staying at our house to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday. Shella had even called my office to tell them I was ill, and wouldn't be able to work for the rest of that week.

Marilou, 39, had the most beautiful ass and legs I have ever seen. Shella, my cute wife, had amazing tits.

Until this week, I had only ever had sex with Shella, whilst Shella was previously married, and Marilou was also previously married, although her marriage hadn't lasted long. Despite Marilou's very sexy appearance, she was nervous to socialise after moving to the UK.

Me and Marilou spent the three days and nights fucking and sleeping. Even when Marilou slept, I couldn't stop looking at her often naked body curled up on my marital bed. I cannot stop mentioning her beautiful legs, but I haven't mentioned Marilou's pussy much. It was so cute, and tight, and she had neatly trimmed pubic hair. Usually, pubic hair is something I avoid, and Shella keeps her own mound well waxed, but for Marilou it just seemed perfect for some reason. When we lay together, talking, like teenage lovers, I would sometimes play with her pubic hair whilst talking. If anything, this helped me to relax because, frankly, Marilou was amazing. If not for the fact I am happily married, I think I would have had no hesitation in spending the rest of my life with Marilou.

On the 4th morning, after sucking my cock to full hardness, Marilou offered me to try anal sex for the first time. Her pussy was feeling sore, and shortly after cumming, my wife was knocking our bedroom door.

"Marilou", she called. She then spoke some Tagalog, but I already knew that Shella had plans to take Marilou shopping.

Marilou got changed to go shopping, wearing a short, but loose, skirt, a button-up shirt, and just seeing her like this made my tired cock stir once more.

Shella knocked again, and Marilou invited her into her own bedroom. "You look amazing 'Lou" Shella said, and my wife was absolutely correct. My wife also looked great, wearing tight jeans, and a more modest jumper that covered her braless 36 C boobs. Despite hitting 40, Shella's tits showed little sign of giving up the fight with gravity.

I lay on the bed as they chatted away. Marilou then gave me a goodbye peck on my cheek, and Shella did the same. "Give your cock a chance to recover" Shella said.

I slept the rest of the day, catching up on sleep I had missed. I was woken by laughter coming from downstairs, as Shella and Marilou came back at about 7 pm.

I came downstairs and, have to admit, I felt relieved to see these best friends talk and laugh without any issues. I then appreciated that I was one lucky man to have two amazing lovers, and hoped it would last forever.

They had both hammered their credit cards, and there were bags of shopping on the lounge floor. After some chat, Shella opened up a bottle of wine and took a big sip. I joined her, and was surprised that Marilou also took a glass albeit with a much smaller sip.

"Show him what you bought 'Lou," Shella said.

Marilou reached into a bag to pull something out, but Shella said "No, really show him".

Marilou took the hint, and took one bag out of the lounge. "You'll see," Shella said as I looked at her wondering what was happening.

About 10 minutes later, Marilou came back into the lounge wearing a red bra, red panties, and red stockings covering her amazing legs. "Do you like it?" she asked me.

Well, I couldn't even get any words out. She looked amazing, I was completely in love with this woman, the best friend of my wife, who my wife happily allowed me to sleep with for the past 3 nights.

"You can close your mouth now", Shella joked.

Marilou then looked at her best friend, and said "Your turn".

Shella took a bag and ran out of the lounge. As she did so, Marilou came and sat on my knee, and we kissed passionately. "I love you" she said.

This took me by surprise.

"Thank-you for loving me" she added.

Our kissing was interrupted as Shella walked in looking better than I had ever seen her. She looked absolutely stunning and, to be honest, looked a little hotter than Marilou. Shella wore a white, see-through, negligee. Underneath, I could see her large, brown, nipples and as she turned, I saw her beautiful, cute, ass cheeks.

She then came and sat on my lap, Marilou moving to one side, and said "I love you".

I kissed Shella passionately, and Marilou moved my head towards her, and I kissed her passionately. Then, Shella and Marilou kissed.

"Now, go upstairs. We will be up shortly", Shella said.

I went up to bed, although I had fucked more in the last 4 days than I had in the previous 4 months, I was ready for a session with my wife and her best friend, my two Filipina lovers.

I could hear some chatter downstairs, and some laughter, and wondered what was happening.

Soon, the bedroom door opened, and Marilou and Shella walked in, wearing their amazing outfits that they showed earlier. Each had a plastic bag in front of them.

"Who's first?" Shella asked.

Marilou giggled, and she dropped the plastic bag to the floor. What I saw was completely unexpected. Marilou was wearing a strap on that looked about 5 inches in size. Shella then dropped her bag, and showed that she too was wearing a strap on that was about 7 inches in size and very thick.

"You've had 3 nights of fucking my best friend, now it's my turn". Shella's strap on was about an inch bigger than me, and I watched as Marilou knelt in front of my wife, and took the whole thing in her pretty mouth.

After a few minutes of my new lover simulating a blow job on my wife, Marilou climbed onto the bed. She took my, now fully erect, cock in her mouth, and her ass was raised in front of me. As she sucked my cock, she looked me in the eye, and I could feel her gasp for air. Shella had positioned herself behind Marilou and was now fucking her with the strap on. Marilou's mouth pushed down onto my cock in time with Shella's thrusts. Without once losing eye contact, I saw Marilou's eyes roll back in her head as she came.

Marilou collapsed, with a whimper, as her orgasm flooded through her entire, quivering body. Looking above Marilou, I could see my wife removing the strap on from Marilou, and looking at me she smiled.

Shella moved next to Marilou, and took my cock in her mouth. Marilou had regained some energy, and moved behind Shella and pushed her 5 inch dick into Shella's pussy. Shella moaned on my cock as Marilou filled her. Marilou's thrusts were not as powerful as Shella's were, but were even more effective as three nights of sexual tension from hearing me and Marilou's marathon sex sessions from the spare room were quickly released as Shella hit an orgasm. Marilou, though, was relentless and kept fucking her life-long friend and soon I was cumming in Shella's mouth.

Marilou withdrew her strapon from my wife's pussy, and Shella moved across and kissed Marilou. As they both savoured my cum, Marilou moved her attention back to me. She kissed me, and I too could taste my own cum. Then, I felt her hand on my balls, but my balls were not the destination. Soon I felt her finger probing at my ass hole, and I tensed up as soon as she pushed a whole finger in.

Shella moved alongside me and kissed my nipple. "Relax", she said, "you need to get fucked".

I fell back onto the bed as Shella and Marilou each kissed a nipple, and with Marilou stroking my prostate with her slender finger, I was in a complete daze.

My cock sat limply on my left thigh, pointing towards my wife whose tits were now out of her skimpy negligee, and whose 7 inch strap on was dripping with Marilou's cunt juices.

Shella moved and kissed my mouth and, without realising it, I felt myself being rolled onto all fours. Shella moved her strap on to my face and slapped my face with it. "Suck it" she ordered. I did as I was told, struggling to take more than 5 inches of this thick dildo in my mouth, looking her in the eye as I did,

I then felt the most amazing feeling I've ever had, up to this point. Behind me, Marilou had now replaced her slender finger with her tongue, and it was fucking amazing.

I had often asked Shella to do this, but she refused. Shella pushed my head down onto her strapon, and as my nose touched her mound, I realised that I had taken her full 7 inches in my mouth and throat. I suddenly felt a pleasurable stretching of my ass hole as Marilou had pushed her 5 inch strap on into my ass. Marilou's thrusts were soft, but pleasurable, as my ass virginity was being given, with love, to her. I moved my head up and down Shella's dildo and, in doing so, opened my eyes to look at the mirror at the side of the bedroom. I could see myself on all fours, on my bed, with my wife's strap on barely visible as it was being eaten up by my mouth and throat. I could see a naked Marilou, with just red stockings, fucking me from behind. Her beautiful, soft, brown skin was clammy as she was sweating.

She then pushed closer to me, and I could feel the strapon rub my prostate. Marilou reached around and started to stroke my cock.

"My turn" Shella said as she moved her strap on from my mouth. I could feel Marilou's strap on being pulled from my ass, and there was another, amazing sensation, as it did so. As Shella moved behind me, she moved my hips so that I was now adjacent with the head of the bed. I could then feel both her and Marilou roll me over onto my back. Shella rested the head of her strap-on on my ass, and Marilou had positioned herself over my face.

I stroked Marilou's stockinged legs as she sat on my face. I could then feel my ass really being stretched as Shella pushed her larger, 7 inch cock in me. Shella's thrusts were more aggressive, just as they were when she fucked her best friend in front of me. Whatever pain I felt subsided as I felt this amazing feeling of being filled. I felt hands on my cock which wasn't hard and, for some reason, wasn't really getting hard.

I carried on licking Marilou's pussy, my hands alternating between her legs and, often, her ass as I tried not to get suffocated. Shella's cock was now banging my prostate, sending amazing ripples through my body. My mind was just crazed, this was literally blowing my mind.

I then felt strange, but amazing, as I felt my cock spasm despite only being, at best, semi-erect. Shella carried on with her thrusts and Marilou climbed off my face, and started to lick the few drops of cum that were on my belly. Shella then withdrew her strapon, again it felt amazing as my ass was emptied.

We fell asleep very quickly after that.

The next day was Saturday, Marilou would be going home, and would be getting picked up by her son, Josh. But, one last thing to say about this experience was, waking up early on Saturday morning and having two beautiful, sexy, Filipinas lying either side of me.

My cock was completely drained, my ass felt sore, but used, and I had two amazing lovers. Also, a few taboos that me and Shella had were broken. I loved my wife, and I loved Marilou. I lay awake and took in the amazing scene in front of me. As I did, Marilou opened her eyes, looked me directly in the eyes and said "I love you".