All Comments on 'Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Tough One

I love that you are finally adding to this one, I will say this was a tough one to finish. I was surprised by how Beth was acting, especially after what happened in Vegas. She wanted to experience other men to compare Tony too for references not even considering how that had to make him feel. I'm interested to see how you finish this one off.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

For the most part this was a great installment to a great series though the Beth stuff really spoiled it she lied to him when she said she'd keep her top on l, she used Tina just justify something that she know would hurt him really badly especially after his reaction in Vegas which later leaves you to believe she knew what was happening at them parties and was trying to trick him into it. It's not like she doesn't have a track record of abusing his love after the strap incident. I'm at the stage where I really hope he doesn't end up with her even though how you left it off before I was routing for them now I think he'd be better off with peg at least she showed compassion and love towards him.

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkabout 3 years agoAuthor

The easy story path is having Beth stay true to him. I wanted to break from the mold and try a different approach. The easy path is no fun and isn't interesting, where my path added drama. This is fantasy, I like to have fun and make an entertaining story.

The next section addresses Beth, starts new characters, and will be the last section. If you read all of the next section, most of you will see the humor in the last line and smile. Well, I hope you do.

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Not my favorite

I saw many comparisons to “The Founders”. In each the hero was abused by a woman, that expressed love, and then used him and abused him. When I read this, particularly about Beth, I thought of Jenny. You make it easy to dislike like both of those characters, to the extreme. I see that you have something planned for Beth in the final chapter. I can only hope that it is both painful and humiliating.

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Not my favorite

It reminded me of parts of “The Founders”. I found myself comparing Beth to Jenny, both that expressed their love and then used and mistreated the hero. I have found myself disliking both to the extreme. I see that you have plans for Beth in the final chapter. I hope that they include both pain and humiliation.

One more item that many won’t recognize or care about, Marines don’t wear fatigues. In the past, the work uniform was called utilities and now are referred to as Cammies. They are never referred to as soldiers, just Marines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The word used to stop a horse is WHOA, not waoh.

There, and their, they're not the same.

Your or you're {you are} learn the di8fference.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

Dump Beth now! She is a slut first class.

goducks111goducks111about 3 years ago

Great story. as always, well-written and a fun, story with good characters and plot. I even think you upgraded with your new editor! 5 stars all the way

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Not my favorite. An alfa like Steve would never give his woman permission to screw other dudes

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Some strange shit going on. He should have never let it happen but now he can be rid of Beth. Too bad. Who is going to want a relationship with her after what she did? Sure, some scum sucking vermin. 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to say....kick Beth to the curb now, she is not worth keeping anymore. Great story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sentence after Beth said she wanted the others dicks is where I stopped reading and gave you one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES