Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

Story Info
We visit Las Vegas, what could go wrong?
24.8k words
4.63
12.1k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to my new editor Sai_dias_29 for his help.

*****

Chapter 20 -- Las Vegas

Bump. We just landed in Las Vegas. I am very nervous. There will be thousands of people here. I am wearing my old combat fatigues. No way I am going back to my dress uniform. A lot of older men salute me, I feel terrible, I am not active duty. I don't deserve this.

Beth is holding my hand as we walk down the concourse. She can see the salutes I get and how it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Beth lovingly says to me in a whisper, "Suck it up buttercup. You may not be active, but you gave your share, and risked it all. You deserve that as much as they deserve the return salute."

Beth knows me so well now, always says exactly the right thing. It's been six months since we got together.

We check in which is a breeze. The Luxor knows what they're doing. In and out with professional people pointing the way for everything we need. Very high marks for efficiency and professionalism. We have a suite up near the top of that famous black pyramid.

At the bottom, it's bristling with activity. This is the second day of the convention. We step into the elevator and nobody else gets on. Immediately my pants go down, the back of Beth's dress goes up, and I insert my now rock-hard cock into Beth.

I get three very different reactions. Beth is relieved, she always needs a good hard cock filling her up. Mom is appalled at my brashness, here in the elevator. Oh shit, that's a glass door. I turn Beth, so she is looking down. Tina is cheering us on.

I am going as fast as I can. This won't take long. Ding. The door starts to open as I pull up my pants. I have one hand on my pants and the other on my luggage. We step into our room and I drop everything. I push Beth forward while holding her hips up. She spreads her legs wide, and I am back to my fastest speed I have. My pants may be around my ankles, that's OK. It's my hips that need to move.

No idea why, but I got horny on the plane next to Beth. All we did was hold each other and I played with her breasts under a blanket. For her part, she isn't resisting or complaining at all. Mom and Tina check out the suite. We are both grunting and holding on to our orgasms.

Beth releases first. No shout, moan, or grunt. She releases a long, slow, "Ahhhhhhhhh." My expression is very similar. Now, maybe I can relax a bit, at least take the edge off.

The suite has two bedrooms with king sized beds. There is a bar, living room, tv room, and a dining room. Out on the patio are four chairs around a table. The room is nice, tastefully decorated, and has a bunch of towels. Then you see the little things, like chipped paint on the furniture, peeling wallpaper, a stain on the bedspread.

This isn't exactly a five-star hotel. To be fair, they never advertised it as such. This place was special when it was new. Even now, it's ok. Tina just got a phone call; they want us down at their booth right now. They want to meet her in person.

Tina has been prepping me for our first panel discussion for weeks. Yet, I am still nervous about this.

Oh Yeah, did I mention there is a woman chained to the bed? There is an envelope just out of reach of the woman. Sorry, naked woman. She looks about twenty-one, college age. Perfect skin, average height. That is the only thing average on this woman. She has surgically altered breasts that refuse to move. Perfectly white teeth that are perfectly straight. She has a toned, lean body of a woman that works out.

She walks or runs a lot; her legs are amazing. Long blonde flowing hair in a single ponytail. Crystal clear blue eyes. Tiny ass and shaven clean. No tattoos, no tan lines, no jewelry. She does have a medium strength steel chain around the bed-post and the other end is like a western prison shackle, locked on her leg.

Tina is touching the woman already. She is fascinated with her breasts.

I read the letter out loud, "Welcome to Las Vegas Tina. To show you how happy I am, you and your family can have use of this woman for the entire convention. She is an escort and is skilled with both men and women. Although she prefers women, she will do anything you want as long as it's in the room and her life does not get endangered."

The slave instructs us, "I am to be called Slave. I will service everyone and do anything unless it endangers me. I am into watersports, while eating pussy is my favorite."

Tina shouts, "This is the best vacation ever! Oh wait." She looks at me. "You should take her first. I will use what time we have left over."

I roll my eyes, "Beth is all I need. I am going to soak in the tub. You three, get your fill. Do you know the lock combination, so you can take a shower with them?"

Slave laughs, "Yes, for security and safety I am allowed to take it off."

Tina tells her, "Then take that stupid demeaning thing off. We don't do the pain thing anymore, you're safe here. Watersports doesn't do much for me. Licking and being licked, oh yes, that is fun. You'll probably get lots of practice, I will love seeing your techniques."

Mom adds, "I am late to the Bi life, I need lots of help. Are you willing to teach me?"

Slave looks at them like their Martians, "You do know I will do anything you want, right?"

Tina takes the slave and together, they sit on the bed. Tina is holding her hand. Mom and Beth are closely watching them.

Tina starts with a sigh, "When I turned sixteen, I had strong sexual urges. I wanted every man, woman, and toy. I was a borderline nympho. My needs grew until I got out of control and made someone very dear to me, leave my life.

"When he came back into my life, he talked me into fulfilling my fantasies. I hurt him both physically and emotionally. It hurt me to my core. So, while I appreciate that you will do anything, we will still ask, verify, and make sure it is ok. It's the decent thing to do. I don't care if you're rich, poor, a college student, or a whore. There are certain ways to treat others and certain things you don't do, no matter how willing they are.

"We are those types of people. I will apologize now for repeatedly asking if you are ok with what we are going to do. Nothing will make me happier than you telling us no, you won't do something. Do you understand how we roll? You are a human being and will be treated like one. Ok?"

Slave has tears in her eyes.

With no smile on her face, Tina says to Slave, "Now get your ass over here, pull up my skirt, and lick my pussy."

Slave did exactly what she asked for, but she did it laughing. I take my bath. I hear screaming, orgasms, laughing, and giggling. Then I got scared, it's suddenly quiet. I know they are up to no good, their planning. I have been through this before. The little voice in my head tells me to RUN! My other voice says, get real, what could go wrong? I am siding with run when Beth sticks her head into the bathroom. She can see me in the hot tub. She takes off her bra and joins me.

I kiss Beth on the lips. She sits in my lap and holds me tight.

After she had enough holding me, she asks, "What's the matter?"

I admit to Beth, "I am nervous about later today. That's a lot of people to be in front of and I will be representing my sister's company. I could screw things up badly."

Beth laughs, "That's nice. However, I was referring to our slave. She has a lot of talent. I don't mind if you do."

I smile and kiss Beth lightly, "That is what I love about you. You really would let me do anything I wanted to her. You wouldn't think less of me, for screwing a woman other than you. Then there is me, I can't cheat on you. I can only do one woman at a time."

She gives me that bullshit look. She is right, I still entertain Tina some and have screwed mom in the past. I am hardly the saint I make myself out to be.

I give in, "Ok, guilty as charged. Hey, she is breathtaking. It's just that it would be mindless sex. I demand more out of my relationships. Go back, have some fun. She sounds like a lot of fun. GO! Get your fill!"

Beth leaves shaking her head. She doesn't understand me at all. A few minutes later, and mom comes to visit me. She is already naked. She sits opposite of me; but puts her feet in my lap. I massage her feet in the warm bubbly water.

Mom asks, "You aren't going to take a turn with Slave, are you?" I shake my head no. "I didn't think so. You know that none of us would mind, right?"

I stop the massage and look at her.

Mom sighs, "Yup, I thought so. Your sister and Slave are taking turns giving and getting. I think she finally found someone with as high a sex drive as she has. Those two are like bunny rabbits, nothing stops them. Your little Beth is a quick learner. She picked up some new techniques and is quite capable at licking a pussy now. Ohhhhhh, we have corrupted the poor thing."

We both laugh. My phone's alarm goes off. We need to start preparing for the panel and meeting the company execs. I send mom back to spread the word.

After I get dressed, I am waiting for everyone else. Slave has her chain in one hand and her lock in the other.

Slave says to me, "I need you to lock me up. Otherwise, I am free to go, and you lose me for the next few days."

I laugh at her, "First, no. I am not chaining you to a bed-post like an animal. Second, with as much fun as you just had, I doubt you take off. We are simple people just trying to get by. If you have something better to do than be with us, you are free to leave."

Slave asks me curiously, "You didn't take a turn with me. Most men think I am gorgeous. Did I turn ugly?"

I laugh at her, "No, you are in fact a spectacular looking woman. I love Beth." She looks at me, nothing registers. "The tall Blonde with blue eyes?"

Now comprehension kicks in, "Ohhhhh, yes, she is pretty."

I chuckle, "Yes, she is. I love her. Even if she wasn't pretty, she is still the only woman I want."

Slave tells me, "I am going to get dressed and then I am taking off."

I smile at her, "We will be at the Apollo room at 3:00. After dinner, I expect we will be back here. Gambling doesn't do much for me. I'll give each of the girls some money, and then I will go take a nap. It was nice to meet you slave." She walks back to the other room.

I hear giggling, "I yell out, fifteen minutes!"

Chapter 21 -- The Panel

We take the elevator down with some people in costumes. I don't get it. These aren't employees, they're here as fans.

The girl looks at me shyly, "I like your costume. It's so real looking."

I am annoyed, but try to sound normal, "I am here in my real uniform, I am a game consultant. I used to be a real-life soldier not long ago."

The boyfriend asks me, "Which game did you consult on?"

I have no idea what it's called. I look at Tina for help.

Tina looks sad, "Sorry, until the announcement, we can't say squat."

The door opens and we walk out. Six people are standing there to point us in the right direction. The place is like four football fields. Her booth is on the far end, it's massive. There are two older Japanese guys, two younger Japanese guys, one Indian guy, and one Pakistani woman in a group. As we walk up, they shout out, "TINA!" and rush her.

They all speak fluent English. The two older men have grey hair and are wearing nice suits. They soon seek me out. They bow, shake my hand enthusiastically, and then stumble over themselves.

I stop them, "Woah guys. Hang on, I'm not going anywhere. My sister did all the hard stuff. She asked me questions. She coded the IA." She screams out, "AI." "She did the real work. I just explained what happened to me."

Tina steps up behind me, "Um, no. He described the scenes with such vivid detail, I felt like I was there. I knew what they were thinking on both sides. He makes it sound like I asked for directions to a fast-food place. No, a large part of the game is him in combat and him as a gamer. He once said that gaming helped him with leadership, he had to make everyone get along."

The older looking of the two says, "Game reporters were given access at the office. Tina, you blew them away with the lifelike encounters and the intelligence. I was very impressed."

The younger one hands her a book with wax pencils, wrapped in a bag. They took her book and bound it in rings, like a larger spiral bound book. The top and bottom are stiff like metal, but they're cardboard. Each page looks like a military manual and they're laminated. They added maps at the end, so targets could be marked with the wax pencils and later, wiped clean.

The gentleman has tears in his eyes, "I couldn't beat our game and thought it was a failure. Then I read your book; and loved the way you peeled away details, so I could test my knowledge. That was pure genius."

He hugs her gently.

One of the young guys tells her, "For quality control, we check all code. You write like a girl, efficient and tight. We appreciated your notes and the quality of your code. No issues were found, very impressive work."

Now we must hurry down to the conference rooms, we are up next. We have thirty minutes, but that panel is NOT something we want to be late for.

+++++

The last group lingers a bit, so I am pushed up on stage, and sure enough, they leave quickly. I am next to Tina, while mom and Beth are in the front row, right in front of us. They have our name and what we did on name plates in front of us. Each of us has a game system with a controller in front of us. We are each introduced.

First question is from Tim, the Gamer's World reporter.

Tim asks, "I was instructed to play the AI at the beginning of the game, and not bypass it. I was taken back at first, I thought they were questioning my ability to play their game. Wow; was I mistaken. From the name tags and the uniform, Tina, I guess you used information from your brother to develop the training missions. Can you describe how you worked together?"

Tina is excited and happily answers, "I had a vision of what I wanted. My early attempts were filled with frustration, failure, and lots of crying. This is my first project, I started thinking I was over my head. Depression set in. My brother sent me on mini missions at home that I completed successfully. I started building confidence. I realized, that's what I need to do with my beginning. Hit them hard with reality, and then reward them for playing smart."

Jerry from Game Time is next.

Jerry asks Tina, "How much of this is your brother, and how much is you?"

Tina thought for a moment and then answers, "I own an old car. It breaks down often. I must fix it, or I have no car. My problem is, I don't know every detail about every system in a car. I call my brother. He explains how the springs, brake pads, calipers, and rotors all work together. Once I know how things work, I can fix my breaks."

Sylvia is next to ask a question, and it's directed at me, "Can you describe your experience in the military and as a gamer? I have a follow up after that."

I answer, trying to speak clearly, "I saw four years of combat and was injured three times. I was promoted a few times. I spent a childhood playing online. That's where I honed my leadership skills. It's not easy getting children and young adults to work on a common cause. I found the same true in the military."

Sylvias follows up, "Would you say gaming helped you be a better soldier?"

I reply, "It made me a better leader. Nothing prepares you for getting shot, seeing others killed, or for being shot at."

A kid is next, "What's it like seeing someone die in real life?"

Oh shit, I can't deal with this bullshit.

Tina answers for me, "We don't discuss our personal lives. If you have a question about the game, the rest of the team would be glad to help."

A little teen girl is next, "Can you show us what this so-called training mission is like?"

They turn on a huge overhead behind us, it watches us from far enough away that we are all in the picture. This is a developer tool. Each of us on the panel has a TV and are in the game. No need for headsets.

We are walking through a forest, this section of the forest, the trees are spaced far apart. As I see a hill I shout out, "Stop! Kneel."

I now explain, "We kneel, so we're smaller targets. First off, we are too close. One grenade takes us all out. We need to spread wide. I want Mr. Kim up front, then Randeep and Sandy on the far edges. Next; that small hill on our eleven o'clock looks like a perfect place to hide, especially those thick bushes. I want to move forward slowly with my edges moving faster."

Mr. Makatoi stands up and walks forward. They show the bullet going through his neck. He falls unto his back. There are a few chuckles from the crowd.

Mr. Makatoi says to the crowd, "I never beat this level." The place laughs loud.

They start us up again, and we are walking up on a small town at night. We all have night vision on. A single man walks out of a building and is behind a car. She shoots off a flare. It goes about 200 yards in the air and shines a large light. We are blinded, he isn't anymore.

I yell out, "Turn off your night vision!"

One by one I pick off the people as they exit the building. My team is still running around trying to figure out where the enemy is. Shit, Tina got two. Funny, I hate losing to her even in a demo.

They fade out and then back in and we are in some caves. The lighting flickers with candles. It's very distracting. They start moving.

I ask them, "Where are you going?"

Mr. Kim says, "To kill the bad guys."

I ask, "Which way is that? Could you even see them if they were here right now? Our orders on our panel say we need to go North. I'm not going anywhere until my eyes adjust to this weird lighting. When the shooting starts, move to a shadow. They don't have super-human powers. If we can't see them in the dark, they can't see us. You stand your ground in the light, and we are short one teammate."

We walk slowly for two minutes. People are fidgeting in the audience, they're bored. There is an explosion. The lights flicker, and dust settles to the ground. Then the shooting starts. Everyone moves to the shadows and the day is won. The screen goes to white, and the lights are bright again.

I can see the people in the audience breathing hard. They were totally into it.

Mr. Makatoi says, you just saw tiny parts of three missions. There are ten in the game at launch. We might add more later as free DLC (DownLoadable Content). Then the real game starts; and you fight real people."

Randeep offers, "As the reporters have noticed, the tutorial is much more than a simple five-minute exercise. You are forced to learn real techniques. In groups, you must work together. It took our team over twenty-four hours of straight playing to beat Tina's first mission.

"We learned two things, our motion, and control were working great. Second, this is going to be an awesome game that even experienced fanatics like us will play often. Even for PVP junkies, it's hard. You're going to love this game."

Tim from Parents Against Video Games (PAVG) has a question.

Tim looks visibly upset, "How can you sit there, knowing that you are corrupting our country's children by glorifying death and killing."

Mr. Kim and Makatoi are stunned, I take this one.

I respond with a smile, "No matter what I say, you are going to hate us. However, I have seen true death up close and personal." Tears are running down my eyes. "I still have nightmares about my closest friend's deaths. Don't you lecture me on killing and death, I have lived through both while serving my country. You sit at home in your nice little house with your wife and kids safe, because people like me did what would turn your stomach for eternity."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers