Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she asks, "What is going on in that skull of yours. You're up to something, but I can't make it out."

I never stop my "driving" as I say, "I am a formula 1 racecar driver. There are straight-aways where I go faster and turns where I must slow down and bank to a side."

Peg smiles, "Normally, I would say you're crazy. However, I see it now, and I love the ride. I guess we have a two-seater race car."

For fifty minutes I am in my racecar, giving her everything I got. I know she will stop me at exactly sixty minutes. I think it's time to be a dragster. I stop. I take a few good deep breaths. I look down and Peg does the same thing.

She smirks at me, "Looking at the clock, I take it you're a drag racer now?"

I put my hands on her hips and look in her eyes.

Peg rolls her eyes and then says, "Three ... Two ... One ... GREEN!"

I thrust in hard and then as fast as I can, I am fucking Peg. She is holding on to my arms, she was slipping from my force. I am grunting too loud, staring Peg in the eyes, ignoring her sweaty body, and slicked back wet hair. Her breasts are bouncing on her chest and her body is moving on the bed if I don't hold her hard. I try to go faster and faster through sheer will. I think it makes some difference. Peg is doing her part by holding on for dear life. She is silent with a grin from ear to ear.

I find a hidden gear I never knew I had. There is a "whoop" sound every time I thrust in and pull out. I sound like a fan because I am going so fast. It's a short-lived effect. Neither Peg nor I can hold out any louder. She screams into a pillow and I grunt too loud as I release my baby batter into Peg. The effect made me a bit delirious, I fall over on my side. My world is spinning.

Peg pounces on me and kisses me while I am still trying to catch my breath. She is very excited.

Peg is staring me in the face, "YES! That was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"

I can't move, I am tired. Peg gets a clean dry blanket, and we go to sleep, very satisfied.

Chapter 32 -- Evil Iggy

Fast forward six more years. How could I not fall in love with Peg? Within a year of my divorce, I am married. Tomorrow, Iggy turns sixteen. She still has not told me what I am getting her for her birthday. She says it's a surprise. We are NOT getting a pony. She tried that the last three years.

Iggy is dangerous now. She is beautiful, smart, and is in league with Peg and Tina. This is a female owned and operated house. The only place I still rule is in the bedroom. To help prevent the "Beth" syndrome, we go on mini vacations to explore, shop, and have sex. We do threesomes occasionally. We also do lots of role play.

Currently, we are going through a sex site dedicated to sexual positions. The sex is good, challenging, and never ending. Beth and I are civil enough that we only have one Thanksgiving or Christmas, and we alternate houses. That was Iggy's idea.

This morning, all three of them made me French Toast in bed. It's Iggy's birthday. That means that even she knows she is asking for something that I will complain bitterly for until she uses her puppy dog eyes on me.

While I am eating, they already ate and are dressed, Iggy announces, "I am ready to make my birthday request."

I say, "No," with a smile.

Iggy's shoulders slump, "Oh, come on dad, I didn't even ask yet."

I squeeze her cheek, which she hates, and then I explain, "You bring me MY favorite breakfast in bed on YOUR birthday. You obviously know what my answer will be, so why ask?"

She is starting the sad look already, "Because I thought you were a cool dad that believed in his awesome daughter. I am your best looking, smartest, and best-behaved child."

I smile, "Well if you put it that way. You are also my ugliest, dumbest, and worst behaved child." She looks at me in shock. "I only have one child; you will always be both."

Iggy pouts, then she asks, "Aunt Peg, can you take me out to pick up my present. Dad obviously doesn't love me anymore. Besides, you're the one in charge around here. I need your permission more than dad's. I was just trying to be nice."

Iggy grabs Peg's hand, "I am ready for the person in this house that loves me, to take me out to get my gift."

Peg shrugs her shoulders, grabs her purse, her phone, and her keys.

Iggy smiles, "Mmmmm, I think you better grab dad's car. Your car is too small."

+++++

They were gone for two hours before I hear the car pull up.

Peg walks in with a bag, a box, and a card. She hands me the box. It's Heath candy bars. Oooo, my favorite. Iggy is next through the door and she is holding hands with her very nervous mother. I guess Beth is coming to dinner with us tonight. I can afford it; the business is doing quite well.

They all sit down and take a deep breath. Beth is shy looking. Something is wrong here. Peg looks uncomfortable. She is staring at me, trying to read me.

Iggy comes to me and sits on my lap. She gives me a huge hug. She starts sniffling and crying on me. I didn't do anything. How bad can it be? Yup, I did not see this train wreck coming at all.

Iggy asks me, "Dad, why did you save Peg?"

That's an odd question. She knows why.

I answer, "Because she needed help. She trusted me over all other men, and I saved her from a bad situation. You know the story."

Iggy continues, "You probably saved her life, then saved her from humiliation at school, put her through school, and have now married her. You are a loving, caring man. I know this woman at my side, she was really stupid."

Oh shit, I see it now. Fuck me.

Iggy continues, "She treated the best man in the world like nothing. She got what she deserved, exile from the man she loves. Early on, she was like a child, doing whatever she pleased. She discovered the same things Peg did, without love, it's not as good.

"They all say you are awesome. Now mom has nothing. She is punishing herself for what she did to you. Up until recently, I was like, fuck you mom. You did this to dad; this is what you deserve. A few days ago, I wake up and hear you making love to Peg. I start thinking, that's what I will want in my life, a man that loves me.

"Then I think about the things you have done, and the way you treat others. You never used me as a pawn against mom, not once. Why, because you love me, and that was more important than beating mom at anything. I realized what a complex and caring man you are. Mom was so lucky to have found you.

"It still pains me to think how she threw that away for nothing. All those men and all the others after that, don't add up to you. Mom doesn't go out, doesn't party, doesn't date, no sex, not even masturbating. It struck me that her life is hollow, worse than Peg was. When I go away to college, she will die.

"Because I am like my dad, I am asking you, aunt Peg, and Aunt Tina, to allow mom to come home and be second fiddle to Peg. Dad, I know you love here still, although I'm not asking Aunt Peg to give up her marriage certificate. I know you two love each other very much. There is too much sadness in this family.

"Yes, mom is the cause of most of it. I think it's time to mend some fences. The best part, dad, you don't get a vote. This is all on Aunt Peg and Tina. You know he would say yes. He took a stranger into his house. He would certainly take back a woman he loves."

Peg asks, "How often would Beth get your father?"

Iggs deflects well, "Hey, I am not setting up your rules. That's for you, dad, and Tina to decide. I just want to save mom's life."

Tina scoffs at that, "That's being a bit dramatic there."

Peg looks shy, "Um, no she isn't. I can tell you first-hand, I have had several times in my life, where I thought about it. I know what it's like to love a man that doesn't love you. I ..."

She runs at me and sits on my body, straddling, and hugging me. I give her a kiss and she turns around to watch some more.

Peg says in a soft voice, "I say yes."

Tina looks sick, it's all on her. Suddenly, she is inspired.

Tina looks sternly at Beth and says, "Should we let you come back?"

Oh, how cool. She put it all on Beth, let her feel uncomfortable.

Beth is trembling and timid, "Oh wow. Yes, I want to come back. I want to be around Iggy full time until college. I want to repair my relationship with her. Ever since she found out the truth about me, don't worry, it was me that told her, she has been distant from me since then. I understand her, I am mad at myself as well.

"All my friends told me how awesome their husbands were and how awesome sex is. Sex was awesome for me. However, the way they described it; I was missing something. I tried to find it at home and failed. I fucked Larry and Brett and was less than thrilled. I thought it was me. I tried guy after guy to learn what I was missing.

"It wasn't until about two years ago I realized they all lied to me. I was having far better sex than any of them. By then I am long divorced, he married Peg, and I know she is good for him. Between me cheating on him, breaking his heart, and him being remarried, there is no place for me. Then Iggy shows up on my doorstep and convinces me that I am needed.

"I jumped at even the slightest chance to get even a small part of the man I have loved forever and treated like shit. If it weren't for Iggy, I would be home still, where I belong for what I have done to him."

She breaks down crying. I want to rush over to her, yet I don't. This is part of her punishment. Let's see how this plays out. I love Peg as well and she has been the most loyal person I have ever met. She never goes against me. She will let me know she doesn't agree with her, even that is rare.

Tina states, "No evenings, Peg and I get those. Peg sleeps with him. I love my brother, but there is no way I can dislodge her from sleeping with him." Tina stands up and puts her arms out for a hug. "I miss my friend. I hate you for your actions. It will take some time to repair our friendship."

Beth shoots to her feet and embraces Tina, like a long-lost friend.

Iggy has tears in her eyes, yet still manages to say, "For the next part of my present, I want to see that new Rom/Com with Aunt Peg and Aunt Tina."

I sit stunned at Peg for her next words, she NEVER teases people.

Peg has her legs dangling while on my lap still, "Oh, we should bring Beth with. I bet she hasn't seen it."

Iggy is adamant, "Oh no, mom has seen it."

Beth asks me, "Iggy, which one are you talking about?"

I save them all, "Beth dear, you have seen it and so have I."

Beth starts, "But you hate ..." She stops and takes the palm of her hand and hit her forehead. "Duh. Your right, I have seen it."

Beth is in tears. Iggy, Tina, and Peg all hug her on the way out.

Beth looks me square in the eyes, "I am sorry for being so stupid. You can't believe how dumb I have felt the last two years. I know it won't be the same. Too much water under the bridge. I knew Peg was smitten with you. I really am glad it was her rather than some tramp that wasn't good enough for you.

"I am in no position to make demands; therefore, I will offer a suggestion. You need a bigger house. With me, then your mom, and my mom wanting to visit. Iggy will get married and have kids. I know you're doing well with three incomes and a paid off house. You can have everything I make as well. Think about it.

"My last thought is that I would like one more child. We never finished; it is all on me. If I wait any longer, the risk factors take a big increase. I need to do it soon, or not at all. I want you, Tina, and Peg to all be ok with it, because it will affect all of you. If Peg has had thoughts, now is the perfect time."

Too much talking, not enough fucking. I do like the idea of a new house. Hmmmmmmm.

I take Beth's hand and I start up the steps to my bedroom.

Beth comments, "I see that Peg has a good eye for color. This place looks much better since she has added her touches."

I chuckle, "Modern eye for color vs a lifetime of childhood memories."

Beth laughs lightly, "I see she won."

I ask, "Do I ever win?"

Beth laughs, "Soon you will be fucking three different grown women. You are most definitely winning at life."

Yes, I guess I am. Each is beautiful, fun, and I am in love with them.

Beth stands in front of the bed. She knows I love to undress a woman. She didn't come prepared for this. She has on a concert t-shirt and some shorts. I grab the bottom of the shirt and pull up. She assists and it comes off easy. I unbutton, unzip, and then pull her baggy shorts down easily. She is left with a basic white bra and panty set. Looks like Wal-Mart, no frills.

She turns around, and I unclasp all four hooks. She takes the bra off and her spectacular tits spill out for my viewing. I still love looking at them after all these years. I bend over and help the panties fall to the floor. She hasn't been shaving. That is sooooo odd to see after all these years of cleanly shaven women. Makes sense. If you have nobody in your life, you aren't trying, why bother shaving?

I stand behind Beth and cup her breasts. She knows me so well; she didn't even try to disrobe me. I squeeze with enough force to get a moan out of Beth. Her breasts are still awesome to play with. I squeeze, palm, weigh, and knead her breasts just for fun.

Now Beth turns around and pulls my t-shirt off. I ripple my muscles for her. I am not the chiseled stud that I once was, but for my age, I think I am still mighty fine. Beth slowly rubs her hands over my chest from behind. Her thin fingers trace every indentation in my muscles.

This tickles a bit. I understand, this is her thing. She likes a guy with some muscles. She slides down in front of me, taking time to pull my gym shorts and boxers with her. That leaves her eye to eye with the one-eyed monster. She kisses it. So much for my monster reference. She looks up with those big blue eyes of hers as she descends on my cock.

She looks up at me dreamily as she says, "Mmmmmmmm," while sucking on my cock. She is totally different in her cock sucking. She is going slow and savoring my cock. She is happy again, she has the cock that she has always wanted, not the fake pretenders. Her tongue uses more pressure as it slowly zigzags under my cock, making sure to hit that sensitive spot on the bottom under the helmet.

She uses much more pressure than she did previously. I am guessing this is what they call the Hoover technique, suck as hard as you can. She also uses two hands to squeeze my cock right in front of her lips as she goes down, no hands on the way back up, just tongue. Her technique changed after the blowbang and now it has changed again since we divorced. She must have screwed around a lot.

It took her twenty minutes to coax my cum out of me. She has done it faster, but it's like slow fucking, you get to enjoy it more.

I am about to spew when I warn her, "A few more and I am going ..."

She wraps her arms around my legs, "I'm not going anywhere."

I let go and five good shots of cum are slurped up with a smile.

Beth looks up at me, "You have no idea how sorry I am for the way I have treated you."

Beth is breathing hard and is maneuvering herself to the bed and then on to her back.

Beth continues talking, "I won't whine or complain. I should be by myself still for my own foolishness. I will make no demands or requests. I will never ask or beg for sex. Anything I get, is more than I deserve. I won't get jealous; I won't second guess you. No demands for four orgasms, no demands for eating pussy, kissing, or breast play. I am here for your enjoyment.

"If you want to get even with me and humiliate me, bring it on. In public, at work, with friends, or just family, I am yours to command. I know this is not popular with you, I am just spilling out my feelings, so you know where I stand and how to work with me. I know me being back will not impress Peg or Tina. I doubt Peg ever forgives me."

Beth is feeling sorry for herself, working on my kind heart. She is manipulating me, well trying to. This is just like women I dated. I have had enough.

I am stern, "Enough whining. I don't love you like I once did. I don't care as much as I once did. Iggy is the only reason you're here. I wasn't out looking for you, I am happy in life. If you want to fit in, stop worrying about what people think and worry more about yourself. That's where your problems have always been. I didn't force you to screw all those guys. I didn't ask you to screw the two husbands. That was all you."

I sit up on the edge of the bed. The feeling is lost. I have no idea what to do or what to say. Beth comes behind me. She has one leg on each side of my body, so she can get close. She presses the ladies into my back. That is a feeling I will never tire of. Her long arms wrap themselves around me. She is nibbling on my ear, using way too much tongue. I can feel the moisture from her pussy on my rear end.

Surprisingly, she says nothing. I sit, and she slowly trails kisses down my neck while her hands trace my chest.

It's several minutes before she says, "I have been incredibly dumb. Therapy tried to help me see why I cheated on you. They were wrong. You made me feel so good, like I could do anything, because I was so special. You should have divorced me long before you did.

"I know you think you're just a Marine, one, just like thousands of men. You're all the same. You're not worthy of women like me, you married above your station in life. You are all wrong. I met many men over the years, some much better looking than you. None of them were worth a fraction of you.

"You aren't flamboyant, you don't draw attention to yourself, you're not a magazine model. If you were a woman, they would say 'Girl next door.' Iggy's friends call you a DILF." I cough. "Oh yes, of all the dads at the high school, you are the dad they want to fuck. Come back to bed and fuck me good. You can skip the eating pussy, I am primed. We need to make sure we're done before they get back."

I chuckle, "Beth, there was no movie. I heard the door open and close again. I bet they are in the hallway as we speak, waiting for us to start." She looks at me, alarmed. "Don't worry, I am sure Iggy started making dinner or is with a friend. She is too young for this still."

Beth looks relieved as she moves back to the center of the bed. She spreads her legs wide, enticing me to fuck her. She is still a beautiful woman, although a bit weathered from the few years apart. No makeup, her hair is a mess. The clothes she came over in are nothing special. All in all, she is still pretty, even without all the things that make her look better. Her breasts are still perky balls on her chest, not half a melon. They look awesome all the time.

Even with our rough history and being married to Peg, I still love and miss this woman. It's so unfair to Peg. I will need to redouble my efforts.

As I am readjusting on the bed, I say, "As you well know, Peg is bi-sexual. She is the focus of my life now. Tina goes that way as well, but much prefers men. I want you to help Peg out. This is as much for my wife as you. I don't see us getting much time. Weekends will be the easiest, but I promise to be random as well.

"Right after you left, Tina showed me one hell of a night. After that, Peg never let me sleep alone. I won't take that from her, that was very important to me. You made me feel inferior and broken. Peg made me feel like a man. Now, it's time I fuck you good."

I move in between her legs and my cock is at full attention. He wants to slide back into Beth. It's been a while and it's a wonderful feeling, just like it was years ago. She has tears running down her face. My guess, she misses this as well.

I am fucking her faster than I normally did. I can see the confusion on her face. She isn't sure what's different. I can't talk, I am plowing her pussy fast enough that it takes significant energy. I am breathing hard, to make sure I get enough oxygen.

123456...8