Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Peg break into my room at that moment. They have chairs with them.

Peg explains, "I know dear. I can see the confusion on your face. He fucks all of us faster than we like, and we never get more than forty-five minutes. I was taking two sessions, Tina was taking one, then your mom and his mom took a turn occasionally. We were all getting fucked by him. We ran him into the ground. He never complained, he was quite the trooper.

"We set up rules, to keep him healthy. He is going as slow as we allow. At forty-five minutes, he stops, no matter how close to an orgasm either of you are. He will follow the rules, or he will be kicked out of the house. Do you agree to follow these rules?"

Beth can't speak, she does nod her head yes quickly. Then her eyes are back on me. She just had a small orgasm. Beth's breasts are rolling around in circles. They are fantastic to watch. Even Peg is staring in disbelief.

Beth used to be very tight, even after being married for several years, she was tight. Now, it's disappointing. I would have thought being dormant for two years would tighten her up. She must have seen some huge cocks. It's still Beth. The curved hips, the full breasts, the angelic face, the long shiny hair, and the sparkling eyes are all there still. She has always been more than a tight pussy to me. That won't change now. She just had her second orgasm.

She has a goofy look on her face. She is enjoying this far more that she had previously. It's been just over fifteen minutes, time to start speeding up. I could wait a while, but with Tina and Peg here, no way I give Beth a better time than they get. They have stood by me all this time.

I speed up slowly. Tina and Peg get up on the bed, opposite sides. I can tell they want to be involved; they don't know how. I am holding on to Beth's waist, I have no free hands. I stare at her breasts much longer than normal and they catch on.

Their first task is to catch the breast. Their bouncing around on her chest, going in circles. They take two hands to catch them. At first, it's hilarious. It's like trying to catch an oiled chicken. They reach for it and it's already moved on. They touch it and it slips away. Both Beth and I chuckle at their issues.

I stop fucking for a moment, and they grab their prey.

Peg looks over her shoulder at me with a big grin on her face, "Thank you!"

They both use one hand to hold their mushy orb in place. It's sweaty and wants to get loose. They both squeeze hard to keep it under control. Tina sucks on the nipple, Peg pinches the nipple she is holding with two fingers. Beth's eyes blow up, like they want to eject from the socket.

Beth lost her attention to breathing. She is out of sync and less effective. Immediately, she turns a mild shade of pink, and I move to my fastest rate. Typically, I take longer to do this, but with Peg and Tina helping, no way she lasts like she has in the past. I see a tear in Tina's eyes. I don't have time to translate or even think about that.

Time to have fun, "No. Orgasm for you. Until. I say so." It's very hard to talk, breathe, and fuck at my fastest rate. I am using my strength now to make it a harder fucking. She likes that a lot. If she can't get fucked as often, it's ok to be harder. She is whimpering, she wants to orgasm.

I scream a hoarse, "NOT YET!"

Peg seems taken back by my ferocity. Tina is unphased.

Beth has tears running down her face, "I want to cum!!"

I am trying hard to fuck her as fast as possible. I don't have time for a debate! She is making me mad; I fuck harder and faster with this new energy. This is something new, it surprises me. Her bottom lip is quivering now. Both Tina and Peg are alarmed at what I am doing.

FINE! I scream, "GO!" and then I shout, "I AM CUMING!! Arggggggggg!!"

I pump my last five hard thrusts into Beth, loaded with baby batter. For her part, she sat up, screamed, looked at Peg, looked at Tina, then the lights went out. She gracefully fell back onto the bed, guided by the helping hands of Peg and Tina.

As I fall over, I get kicked in the head.

+++++

I wake up in Peg's arms, "When you fell over, my leg kicked you in the head. You got a nice goose egg, Tina ran off for ice. Beth is still drooling like a preschooler. The moment you said go, she literally blew up. She sits up like the Exorcist, screams, then lost the ability to sit up. It's while we were saving her, you got ... bumped. Sorry."

The stars have cleared up, "I need aspirin."

Peg smiles at me, "As soon as Tina gets back and we start the ice, we will get you a pain killer. Dang, Beth is still out of it. I guess all three of us did a number on her. I can't imagine not having sex with you for so long. She must have really needed that. I think we need to start spiking our sexual encounters, we need more variety."

A bag of ice and a few paper towels are placed on my bump. Tina is now getting water and aspirin. Any more interesting, and they might kill me.

+++++

Starting that night, we picked something to change. Either we start in public, finish outside, go camping, stay at a hotel, change the position, strength, speed, who is on top, in the shower, just everything to keep it interesting. And then Iggy turned eighteen.

Chapter 33 -- Eighteen

It's Thursday night. Tomorrow is Iggy's birthday. Her two best friends are staying over tonight. We all suspect that they will be the first to have sex with my daughter. They are both eighteen already. Three days and two weeks ago they had their parties. Iggy doesn't want a party. She wants to go "camping" up to her friend's cabin. Her friend Wendy's parents are filthy rich. They have a cabin on a lake and own half a forest. They are letting us use the cabin this weekend. They are going to Milan on their yacht.

I haven't seen this cabin yet but there are supposed to be four bedrooms, three washrooms, and all the things a person might need to have fun. Heating, air conditioning, and running water are all included. So much for roughing it.

When Iggy asked, I jumped at the chance. I had this bad feeling she wanted me for her eighteenth birthday. I guess I don't know my daughter as well as I thought I did. I am happy about this. She thought this was going to be much harder, so she is happy as well.

Iggy and her friends drove up in their mother's two-month-old Mercedes Benz four door sedan while Beth, Tina, Peg, and I roll up in my several-year-old Ford Explorer 4x4. It's a four hour drive up there, so we leave about 7:00 AM. I doubt the girls even get up before 11:00. I heard them screaming, talking, and giggling until late at night. I woke up at 1:00 AM and heard them talking still.

I wanted to clean things up, make sure we had enough wood, and enough oil for the heat. Nothing to worry about. They have people that watch the place and keep it up all year round. We literally are walking in as the maids are leaving. That's cool.

We picked up food at the last major town. I start by unloading the food into the refrigerator, then I go back for the luggage. I am a bit surprised that there isn't more luggage. Yes, we are only staying a few nights, I just expected them to pack for any possible situation. It's nice to see they are being sensible. In the back of my mind, I know somehow, this is a bad sign.

The nights get cold now, especially up here in the mountains. I noticed that there wasn't enough wood split for two nights of fires. They have a ton of thick logs, but no smaller wood to help start the larger logs. I spent enough time at the grandparent's farm splitting wood that I know exactly what to do.

I use my steel-tipped boots and take off my shirt. It's not long before all three of them are out on the porch with a wine and are watching me swing a long-handled two-headed axe. It feels great doing hard manual labor on a scorching hot day. It's not long before three more sets of eyes are on me.

They don't make a peep until I see them all watching me. I am done. Collectively, they say, "Awwwww."

Wendy makes an announcement, "Would all of you please follow me. I have something important to show you."

I don't remember anything that stood out as we drove by. The parking is in back and that's also closest to the kitchen. No need to stop by the front door. We all walk around to the front. It's a nice house, green in color. It's got house width steps of cement steps going up and then a screened in porch with some rocking chairs. We all walk in.

The main door has some expensive stained glass in the top and center with a heavy brass handle. What really caught our attention is a sign on the side of the house, like a menu of sorts. However, this one has a poem on it:

----------

My name is Timothy Leonard McShay.

You should heed my words if you aim to stay.

My family loves to be nude all day long.

To stay, no clothes, no shoes, not even a thong.

Get naked, eat, drink, play in the sand.

Otherwise, GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAND!

----------

Beth is the first to respond by laughing hard. I don't see that this is very funny.

I am furious, turning towards Iggy as she has her shirt half off, "You knew about this!"

Knowing she can't lie with me, she is timid at seeing my anger, "Yes. But I didn't think it would be a huge issue."

Still livid and yelling, "Oh really. You don't think it's a big deal for adults to be naked in front of family and not so close of friends? You know, we are done. Get the food, get the luggage, we are going home."

Nobody moves. Peg, Tina, and Beth are all blushing. Fuck me.

Calming down, I ask as a leading question, almost as a statement, "You three knew?"

Peg spoke for the group, she is blunt, "Yes we did. Yes, we approve of this. Yes, we know a lot more."

I ask softly, "How much worse does it get?"

Beth is next, "Why did you agree so fast to this? Were you expecting something else?"

How the hell do they know what I am thinking? My shoulders droop.

Tina presses her breasts hard into me and then holds me hard as she says, "I am sorry honey. You work all day and miss a lot at the house. I know Wendy and Sara so well they feel like daughters. Wendy's parents have money but are gone all the time. Sara's parents are dependent on drugs. They both spend a lot of time at our house. You know, they're over for dinner most nights."

I break in, "All the more reason for them not to see us, we are parental figures to them."

Peg is annoyed, "You didn't let her finish. All three are feeling lots of pressure to have sex. All three have been close but aborted because they didn't feel safe or think the boy was worthy."

I jump ten feet, "Are you out of your mind? You brought them up here to pimp me out? Did you sell seats? Oh no, let's put this up on pay-per-view, 'The taking of three virgins.' Nobody thought I needed to know? Nobody asked my opinion? Fine, you teach them."

My face must have been bright red. I stomped off mad as hell at all of them. I marched at a brisk rate down the driveway and then off into the woods until I found a lake. There are a few boats by the dock, some tables, chairs, and in between two trees, and a hammock. That looks promising. I jump in the hammock and take a nap.

+++++

I am woken up by Iggy's friend Sara lightly rubbing her hand up and down my shaft.

Sara is soft, "I really am sorry. I did want to tell you, I thought it was the fair thing to do. Beth was very honest and open at answering our questions about sex and the mistakes she made. I couldn't believe anyone would admit to all of that.

"They all know you will come around in time. I came out looking for you. I wanted my first time to be private, alone with a man. I don't want a group watching and grading me. If I screw up, I don't want them to see it. I want to decide what I share and what I don't. Most of all, I want you. To set your fears at ease, I personally asked Peg, Tina, and Beth if this was ok with them. They were all touched that I asked."

In front of me is a naked 20B-20-20 girl in a short straight black haircut. She is short and thin. No way she weighs more than 100 pounds. Hazel eyes, average face, only her bubbly personality makes her stand out.

I ask her, "A guy my size is not easy on a diminutive woman like you. Wouldn't you rather have something smaller?"

She laughs, "Sorry, all three of your women said you would try that. They explained that someday I will pass a six to eight-pound ball through my thighs, that dwarfs even your python. At worst, you hit my cervix and that can hurt. I will let you know if you do.

"I know Iggy and Wendy are more developed and better looking. The best thing I have to offer you is a virgin pussy. I will gain the knowledge of how to have wonderful sex. Trust me, this is a fantastic deal for me as well. Women talk and it's sad what some guys think is good sex. I know, they just need experience. Sorry, but I want my first time to be awesome. THEN I will start teaching them."

I smirk at her, "So, you have it all figured out huh?"

She gave me a marvelous sly smile, then says, "Not even close. I am winging it. I expected us to be on the way home now. I do have a plan for us though. There are three requests that I have. One. I want to learn how-to kiss. Two. I want to feel a man eat me. I have heard it's much different with men vs. women. Three. I want you to fuck me before they find us."

Kissing and eating pussy isn't so bad. I reach out my hand and use my fingertips to motion her to me. She bolts for me immediately. I lift her up and into the hammock with me. I snuggle her onto my side, then reach over to bring our lips closer. Sara doesn't move, she lets me do everything.

I use my fingers to guide her head to the proper angle. My arms pull her closer. Our lips graze each other, then they lightly touch, and move to a gentle mashing of lips. I must say, having her go from being stiff in my arms to melting to my body gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Woah, I did not expect that. We continue making small adjustments, and she moans a long low satisfied moan. I use my tongue to tap on her lips twice. Her oral cavity opens. My tongue reaches in and slides along her tongue. Her nipples instantly harden as they touch my body. My tongue slides back and forth on the right side. I trace the top of her tongue as I move to the opposite side. She holds me tighter with her arms.

After a few minutes, I pull back and giggle playfully, "You passed the kissing test. Wow, even I felt butterflies."

On top of me is a small bundle of joy, smiling from ear to ear, "Really? I did it right?"

I chuckle, "Well yeah. Didn't you feel anything?"

She looks at me dreamily, "Did I feel anything? Fuck yeah! My whole world slanted. It was awesome."

I instruct, "I want you to place a hand on each side of the hammock for stability. Next, I want you to put your knees up on my chest. Last, I want you to lean that sweet pussy down to my face, so I can show you a good time. Don't fall on me, I need to breathe."

Hammocks are unstable with people crawling in them. My body helps keep it from tipping too much. Once Sara's hands are on the sides, that gives her stability. Her knees are on my shoulder and she sinks her body to mine. I inch forward with my chin and rub my whiskers along her peach.

Sara giggles hysterically, "Oh fuck that is awesome."

No woman is doing that to her. I hum a song on her thighs, and she freezes, unsure of the feeling. As I bring my lips closer to her honey pot, she starts a scream that predictably ended in an orgasm. I gave her plenty of time to recover. I use a wide tongue quickly and with strength for a minute. I follow up with a soft and tender lapping of the tongue where the end of each lick culminates in a little circle. I alternate for five minutes before she orgasms.

This time, she slides down my body and lays on me for a few minutes. It seems she has no stamina. I feel her heartbeat return to normal, her breathing is normal, and the smile on her face is far from normal.

Sara looks at me, "I need just one more thing from you."

I chuckle, "I need you to get up, let's go and lay down on the grass."

Sara says, "Ewwww, there are bugs in the grass, I was thinking of that beautiful beach."

I pick her up and she offers no resistance. I lay her on her back, then kneel before her.

I smile at her, "Sex on a beach huh?" She nods her head yes and smiles. "Would you take rough sandpaper and sand the inside of your vagina?"

Sara says, "OUCH," and brings her legs together.

I continue class, "Sand gets everywhere. Sand and sandpaper have a lot of the same properties. I don't want my cock scraping over sand, any more than you want the sand scraping your vagina. That's plain nasty. The hammock moves too much, I need leverage, or I might blow through your hymen causing you more pain than you want. The only choices left are in front of the crowd or the grass."

Sara smirks, "That grass looks mighty comfortable."

She lays down on the grass, legs spread wide, allowing me to look at her still developing body. As a teen, she is thin still and hasn't developed all the curves that a mature woman has. She does have her youthful, good looks, and a fit body, waiting to be molded.

I don't see this as a love making session, but as the molding of a fantastic young woman. I am going to show her good passionate sex, the type of sex she deserves to get all the time.

I move closer to her and she takes off my shoes and then socks.

She comments, "You have way too many clothes on. Everyone else is already naked like me. This is going to be a fantastic weekend."

I snort, "Wait until your parents find out."

She has a sly grin on her face. No shit, she told them?

Sara smiles as she says, "I told my mom. She wasn't happy with me. I told her it was you. She wants every detail and pictures if possible."

Swell.

She continues, "Face it, you're a stud and a nice man. That's a killer combination with women. Good looking is enough. However, your reputation for helping others and being a decent person, places you way over the top. I heard the story of you helping Peg out at college. That is soooo amazing. That is like right out of a movie."

I am on my knees now and naked as she is talking and embarrassing me. I stop her with another short kiss, and she relaxes in my arms. That shut her up. I lay her back, but she stops at her elbows. She's looking at me curiously.

I take one soft lick up her mons and through her lips. She orgasms and is flat on her back. Her smile is huge, and her pearly white teeth are shining. She is taking quick short breaths. As time runs on, she slows her breathing until normal. I rub two fingers along her mons. Her breathing picks up some. I go back with my tongue. Again, I am slow at lapping before I reach in between her lips, so I can dive deeper.

She orgasms again and shrieks. That's not what I want. Anyone listening will come running. I move down her body. I stick my cock into the correct slot. It's wet and hot. Most women are warm. Sara is on fire, capable of internal combustion. I am surprised at how easily I fit in. No barrier? Ah, she uses a good-sized dildo. She has been preparing for me. Interesting.

I start the process of pushing in slowly, then pulling out slowly. I want her to feel every single bit of the process. I know she can feel the bulbous head pushing through followed by the veins of my cock slithering across her walls only to have everything reverse. I am pushing in deep. I must be just short of her cervix.

Oh shit, "Are you on the pill?"

Sara grunts out, "That was mom's one stipulation, I had to be on the pill. Wendy and Iggy are as well."

Oh? Iggy is on birth control? How do I not know this? She had a doctor's appointment without my knowledge?

I slow down. My anger had me speeding up. Looking in her eyes, she is longing for more. I speed up. Now she is content. She is giggling and breathing well.

123456...8