Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,943 Followers

Fine. I take off at a sprint. There is nothing more depressing to a man than being passed by three teens and I had a head start. I am in good shape, they are thinner, lighter, and little did I know, faster.

All of them are laughing at me for being last. They are still bringing things out. Nothing is getting cold.

Using my accusatory voice, "Getting cold my ass."

Wendy snipes, "Well, if that is where you like it."

Tina is quick to defend me, "Oh no. We tried that once and he almost ended up in the hospital."

That was our dinner conversation, "Ladies night," and all the crazy stuff they did to me. There have been three version of that over the years in our role play situations. Peg had to have one for her birthday when she heard about it. Tina wanted a third time for the ten-year anniversary.

I don't even remember what month it was in and yet they both swear they remember the exact date. To me, it was nothing special. I guess to them, it was a milestone event. Interesting. The moms clear the table, the teens do the dishes, and I start a fire in the fire pit. It gets a bit colder at night, a fire will feel good.

When both groups come back, I am surprised at the seating. Peg, Beth, and Tina are sitting together. Sara, Iggy, and Wendy are sitting together. I am by myself. This never happens. They are up to no good.

For ninety minutes, they alternate asking questions about my sexual history, my girlfriends, who put out, and what did I learn from them. This is an elaborate setup and I have no clue who is leading this. It ends like this ...

Beth smiles at me, "I can speak from personal experience and from watching you have sex with Peg and Tina, you're not bad in bed." She holds up her hand like a stop sign. "You understand the importance of kissing and eating your female partner to several orgasms. You then take the time to guarantee your partner enjoys themselves.

"We all find you satisfactory at sex, even after all these years." Now looking at the girls, "Once people are married for a while, the sex becomes less special. Many married couples slowly skip sex to the point they do it once a week or even once every month.

"We always had to share. We never got bored with sex, we were always craving sex. Your father changes enough variables to keep us on our toes. Role play nights are especially fun, all kinds of hijinks take place."

Peg takes over, "My dear Iggy. You're eighteen now. We won't tell you who to have sex with. If the boy is unsavory, we have allowed your father to break out his assault rifle and answer the door with it."

All three teens have a look of shock on their face. I try to hide my smile.

Peg continues, "You have just heard about your father's sex life. His experience is what made him the man he is. It is because of that experience and his ability to share it, that we have OK'd your request to fuck your father."

Really? They are on board with this? I didn't see this coming. I was positive that now is when they would halt this.

Sara innocently asks, "Wouldn't it be more fun for you three to train her boyfriend by having sex with him?"

I blow a gasket and am about to shoot out of my seat and kill a teenager when I see all three of my wives look at me with horror and motion me to calm down. I hesitate to give them a chance.

Beth takes this one, "Oh, no you don't. We are NOT going down that path. He was great to me. He allowed me to fulfill a few fantasies before I got married. A year after we got married, I started a series of affairs with other married men. He loved me very much, but eventually, he kicked me to the curb. I deserved it. I thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. It wasn't.

"All my friends told me how wonderful their men were. It turns out, they weren't. Mine was the only special one. I wasted several years of my life and our relationship because I had sex outside of my marriage. There is no way in hell, any of us will touch another man. That's a good lesson for all three of you.

"Now Peg is married, and I get leftovers. Don't you dare think I am complaining though. I had many years without him. To even get a tiny bit once a month is enough for me. The three of us are now close. I get far more than scraps, so don't feel sorry for me. I still feel lucky to get anything."

Inquisitive Iggy asks, "Then why allow dad to screw my friends and me? Isn't that the same thing?"

Peg almost laughs, but still answers, "Oh Iggy, you make things seem so simple. First, your father is the single most loyal person I know. He even gave Beth a seventh chance. Second, he is a smart man, he listens to us. Many guys do lip service and say they do. He really does value our opinion and seeks our wisdom. Third, it is because of his experience that he doesn't act like a dog in heat. That's what we're trying to teach you.

"After tonight, all of you will have much different expectations about sex. All of you will be better prepared for college and life because of his lessons. That is why we allow this. Now, if any of you try to take more than your share, your death will be fast and painless."

Wendy is in shock that Peg did not smile.

Peg stares at Wendy, "We went through a bad episode with Beth, we are not doing that again. You should all take my warning as a threat. We gave you a gift that most young ladies don't get in life, a fantastic start to their sex life. Now it's up to you to use that gift to maximize your happiness."

Iggy moves over to me and sits in my lap. She gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

Iggy says in a soft voice, "Over the years I have had many conversations with Aunt Tina. I think some has rubbed off on me. I want our time to be shared."

I start to object. She puts her finger over my lips to ssssh me.

Iggy continues, "I love being watched. It will be just us; I don't want to put on a show in town. I want to be in bed. I want all of them to have a small part in this. They are my friends and have taught me so much."

She stands up and pulls at my hand, to get me up. I resist for a second until she droops her shoulders and gives me her sad look. Fuck! I hate the way they all control me; they even have Iggy doing it now. I get up and follow her to our bedroom. Everyone slowly follows us. No shit, this is really going to happen.

Iggy, Sara, and Wendy efficiently and silently strip me of my clothes. Surprisingly, they don't rush, and they take their time. Their hands spend an inordinate amount of time caressing my chest and my muscles. This isn't sexual, more curiosity.

Peg, Tina, and Beth attack Iggy. They tickle and strip her of all clothing. She giggles and offers no resistance. Even if she did, three on one, they are getting their way. She just made it easier for them to have their fun.

The room is sparse and small. Queen size bed, white walls, and a single plain dresser with luggage next to it. There is a small closet and a relatively large washroom with a two-person shower. The washroom is dated and needs a remodel. Part of the ceiling shows some water damage and that it was fixed.

The room is lit well and is warm enough. The bed has white sheets, three light blue pillows, and then a light and dark blue hand-made quilt. The quilt is removed from the bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed and pat the bed next to me for Iggy to sit. She does obediently.

My voice is soft, "I want to be crystal clear with you. We have no future as lovers. You will always be my daughter, no matter what dumb things you pull, like the sign out front. You and any children you have, will always be welcome in my house. You will always be special to me. I allow this in hope of helping your love life.

"I love Peg and Tina. You are the only reason Beth is here. She fucked up and paid a hefty price. I have learned to love her again as well, but it's not like it used to be. The only time this might happen again, is on your birthday if you are single. Do you understand me?"

Iggy rolls her eyes at me, "Dad, you are so predictable. Yes, I understandddddddd. I love you as my daddy and have always looked up to you. You are not my future, some guy in college or after will be. You are my sexual blueprint and the man I trust most in my life. I don't hope to find a better man, but I do expect I'll find a good man."

I snicker, "If he doesn't treat you right, I will take him with me as I clean all my weapons."

Before she can respond, I reach down and across to lock our lips together in a soft embrace of fueled passion. I really do love my daughter. She has an awesome personality and is a fun person to be around.

Our lips lock and my arm comes around. She is warm, a mini furnace. She has one hand around my back for stability while the other hand runs through the hair on my chest as she feels every contour of my muscles. She is first to push her tongue through to my side. She is aggressive and is exploring as much as playing.

I am delighted that she is exploring. Her next time, she will be in command and will know what to expect and what's possible.

I have one hand behind her back, for stability, and my opposite hand is reaching for a breast. I grab it and give it a gentle squeeze. Just like her mother, firm, squishy, and a good handful. I get a good moan of appreciation from her.

She has experience kissing, so I will move on. Hey! Wait! How does she have experience? Who did she experiment on? Her friends were clueless. She has a boyfriend! Hmmmm.

I move down her body. I don't find any evidence of hair. It's like she just shaved. This whole week has been planned out. Every one of them is in on it. I would say my three were up to something, but they made it very clear, this is a one-time only thing for the girls. Iggy and her friends will not be taking turns with me.

I have in front of me, a short, thin slot. She's a small woman, it's got the correct proportions. No dark bits, only a vibrant pink. They shaved her well. I reach out a wide tongue and slurp a long path on both sides of the slot. Iggy shudders and moans simultaneously. I take about three seconds for each lick; I'm taking my time.

By going slow, she can tell what I'm doing. This is a teaching exercise after all. After licking down, I lick back up, just as slow. Her body shudders again. She is too easy to get off. I place my hands on each side of her slot, push down, and then pull away from each other, opening her slot for inspection. Her clit is long and sticks out.

This is too easy, my tongue swirls around her clit. I can't squeeze much with my tongue. I switch to my lips covering my teeth. Now I can squeeze a bit harder. No way do I want to use my teeth. That might kill her. That little bit earns me a small orgasm. I just earned myself her full attention. Nobody else matters now.

I provide Iggy enough time to recover. Then it's back to eating pussy. I do half of the alphabet, and that was not received well. I do a series of the letter "O", with a variety of intensities. I like alternating from a strong to a soft moving of the tongue. She gets off eventually. When I start again, I use my whiskers. Instant orgasm. I was still on her thigh, I never made it close to her opening where I like to slide across.

I see a pattern here. I think Iggy and her friends have been quite active together. Someone eats her a lot, and it's not a guy. I try humming a song. That too causes a strong orgasm. Ok, most likely her inexperienced friends munch her, and they do a lot of alphabet.

I move to her pussy lips. At first, I go up and down the line of flesh, with my tongue either on the inside or outside. I make sure I do both. This quickly earns me an orgasm, a real gusher. Her friends jump on me to drink as much squirt as they can. I gather it's some type of game they play.

Now I go up and down the lips with constant suction. I get about four inches before she explodes on me. After her recovery, Peg taps me on the shoulder.

Peg looks amused, "Are you trying to prove you can kill her? I think she has had enough and is prepared for a good fucking."

After fucking one teen already, I should feel like I can rule the world. However, I love Iggy so much, I am now doubting my abilities. I want this to be perfect for her. If I screw up, this could be devastating to our relationship. Is it worth it?

Something on my face sets all three women off.

Beth takes control, "I got this, it's my daughter."

To my surprise, Iggy stomps on her mother, "NO! This is about me. I got this. If I fuck up, please feel free to save me."

She makes herself comfortable on the side of the bed, next to where I am sitting. She looks deep into my eyes.

In a soft, soothing voice, Iggy speaks to me, "Oh my dear daddy. You sure are one of a kind. You fuck my two best friends and show them the most awesome time." He, he, I only fucked one. She must have lied to her. "We all saw you go stupid and lose your confidence. You want to be perfect. You're worried that any tiny mistake, and I will be scarred for life. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

"You will make mistakes. Your hips won't roll perfectly the same for an hour. You might go a hair too deep or not deep enough. Guess what? Nobody is perfect. Nope. You, nor any boyfriend I ever have, will be perfect. It's too long, bodies wear down, and we're human. You'd be a freak if you were perfect.

"You're my dad, I love you. I know you will try harder than any man I ever date. That's all I can ask for. Even with hundreds of tiny mistakes, this is going to be the best event of my life." She crawls to the center of the bed. "Come on you big loveable man. Make me a woman and the happiest person on earth. I love you dad.

"They are all right by the way. You do listen to us and our opinions. It's the only way mom gets back here with you. No way you bring her back, you're too much in love with aunt Peg. You have no idea how happy that made me. I think even Aunt Peg can see how you all are complete now. You four are better as a complete group. You need each other."

I can see Iggy sigh, "There is no room for me or my friends. That's more pressure for me to find someone."

Beth sits on the edge of the bed, "College is a special time in your life. An outgoing woman like you will be very popular. You will find someone."

Tina also sits on the bed, "I agree. I was in love with the best man I ever met. I still sampled other men. Your dad is so much better." She now turns evil looking, "That's NOT an option for you."

Peg also sits down on the bed, by her feet, "I was a nobody in college. I was shy and submissive. The boys teased and humiliated me. College was an awful experience. Then a random woman called your dad. You know the story. Men treated me much better after that." She giggles. "Women worshipped me. College was then the best thing ever.

"I only remind you of this, just in case your experience isn't awesome. Talk with us and you never know, a knight in shining armor just may show up and make your life wonderful. If you have any plans of joining us, make sure you pick out a nice plot in the back yard where you want your body laid to rest."

Damn, that was chilly. Talk about a mood killer.

Iggy laughs in her face, "You love me too much to do that. I get the point; I don't want a fifth of a man. Aunt Peg and Aunt Tina, you were as much a mom to me as my own mom was, actually, even more of a mom, you were here. I grew up and with both of you as people that loved me. I never had a friend that wasn't jealous of my dad and that I had three moms that loved me."

Beth startles me when she announces, "Peg, Tina, and I have known this moment was inevitable. Your dad is too awesome, too studly, and you are in love with him. As you mentioned, Peg, Tina, and I had a heavy hand in raising you. He is going to slowly fuck you for about an hour or so. When he speeds up, we are going to join the fun and be a part of the moment."

Tina adds, "You won't need us. You may not even notice us. We want to be a small part of this moment. If you do notice us getting up, we are going to sooth your body. That should make the experience even better."

Iggy smiles, and crawls up into the middle of the bed. She bends her knees and parts her legs. She looks angelic and calm laying on the bed. All her fears have blown away. Me, I am still nervous. The pressure is off, I feel much better.

I move up the bed slowly, taking my time. My cock is long, hard, and ready. I push in using minimal pressure. I slide in with relative ease. Oh? How is this possible? No Hymen?

Tina explains to me, "A year ago, Iggy came to me. She is frustrated sexually. She doesn't want a man, but the need is consuming her, she can't study. I take her over to Brenda's Adult Playland. She looks at and asks questions about the dildoes on display. Without asking my opinion, she picks out an almost identical size of yours. I own the same one, I know it feels similar."

I roll my hips at a slow speed. It's obvious looking at Iggy, this is not enough. I use Tina's speed, sure enough, Iggy breaks out into a huge smile. That's what I am looking for. I want a speed she is happy with; yet isn't too fast to churn out orgasms too fast. I see the happiness develop on her face. Happy is happy right? Nope. Iggy started with a thin smile on her lips. That thin smile grew and grew to the point that all her pearly white teeth are showing.

Her eyes have a life of their own. She is truly happy at just two minutes, when she has her first orgasm. She weakly clamps my cock, no effect there. Her face deflates, the smile is lost, it's replaced with a look of satisfaction. That look is soon replaced with a thin smile again. In five minutes, we repeat the process again. Happiness grows, orgasm, and then satisfaction. The next orgasm. And the four after that, each come at ten-minute intervals.

Her friends are now bored out of their mind and texting each other. It's time to end this. For her part, Iggy is breathing extraordinarily well. It's under control and even, her face isn't even pink. She is sweating heavily from the amount of effort to stay still and in the middle of the bed. The ride I am providing has taken a lot of her energy with the orgasms. She put her hair in two pigtails. That is working amazingly well at keeping her hair from becoming unruly.

The smell in the room is strong. Iggy and I are sweating, my actions have brought out her natural aroma. It's much more than that. All the women in the room have at least one finger in their own slot, working up their own furnace.

I ask Wendy, "Could you mildly stimulate a breast for us please."

I instruct Sara, "You get the opposite nipple. Both of you, light and easy."

My commands continue, "Tina, you get the right side of her body that isn't being used. Anything you want to tease on her body. Peg, you get the left side of the body, same directions. Beth, you get feet or her face. You can massage, lick, or softly tease her. Wendy starts first, one of you start every ten seconds after that."

Her friends must play together often. They both go directly to the nipples and do a soft sucking and quick releasing. It's an odd sound, but they all seem to like it. Tina is licking a shoulder while lightly rubbing her hand up and down Iggy's arm. Peg is massaging and then lightly teasing the opposite arm. Beth massaged her neck a bit, then quickly moves to her feet. She is working them over harshly.

Me? I move to a much quicker rate of fucking. I can go faster, but I save that burst for the end, when we are ready to finish. Iggy's eyes are boring into my own. She loves me. She is beyond happy. Her happy meter broke long ago. We are resetting to top limit every moment we continue.

As her grunting starts to rise in pitch, I speed up. I am giving her everything I have. Only Peg, Tina, and Beth have ever experienced this. It takes real love to fuck like this. Like and lust don't get here. This is true love, the love I have for my daughter. The only time we will ever do this. She is getting the education she desires.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,943 Followers
1...345678