Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,943 Followers

Iggy informs us, "Jerry looked up your old 'Army Man' news articles, got your company name, called them, survived your secretary's interrogation, and she gave him your phone number. I have known Jerry for years. He's a shy guy, so he never stood out. He takes me to lunch and helps me define better what I want in a boyfriend. As we are getting into our side by side cars, he says, 'Goodbye Buttercup.' He then slips into his car and speeds off.

"My mouth is hanging open, I am confused. Only dad calls me that. It dawns on me that you two talked. I call him that evening and, in our conversation, I ask him if he eats pussy. He tells me, 'I will with my next girlfriend. I have been advised that women like it.' What else did you two discuss?"

Beth takes it from here, "Honey, do you like this guy?"

Iggy is now shy, "Ummmmm yeahhhhhh." She blushes.

Beth adds, "Let me save you some embarrassment. If you are ever given the chance to use a crop, cat tail, whip, or any other similar device ... don't."

Iggy screams, "MOM! I can't unhear that."

Tina has her fun, "Oh yes, that was bad. We had to call Beth's mother to bandage your father up."

Iggy is irate, "STOP! I can hear you."

I add with a huge smile on my face, "It's a weird feeling having your girlfriend's mother caressing your balls."

Iggy stands up, "I HATE ALL OF YOU!" She stomps up to her room.

+++++

Two months later, I am laying in bed. It's a Saturday morning, I smell sausage cooking. I need to get up. Iggy walks slowly into my room. She has on a skimpy, lacy set of panties and bra on. She gets up on the bed and lays down on the covers, looking at me.

My daughter says words I never thought I would hear, "I need you to breed me."

I am in shock. I can't believe I heard those words. Tina and Peg are in the doorway, while Beth sits on the bed. They remain silent.

Iggy says to me, "I have fallen hard for Jerry. He is marvelous at eating pussy. He had some great advisors." They all smile. "He has two major issues. He is filthy rich. His parents won't approve of me, even the daughter of 'Army Man' isn't worthy of him. His other issue is that he's sterile. He was born that way, nothing that their money can do.

"Nobody outside of his immediate family knows about his condition. He can wed a cute pregnant woman ... providing I name him as the father. Breakfast is almost ready, I need a quick fucking now, and then every three hours for the weekend and every weekend until I test positive."

I am the voice of reason, "Hey, you could pick a cute jock, a smart kid, a fertility clinic to get the perfect genes. You don't have to get stuck with me."

Peg laughs at me. She is laughing so hard, she can't speak.

Tina fills me in, "We have been stern that you are not her play toy."

Beth quickly adds, "You are OUR play toy. We don't like to share."

Tina is annoyed at Beth's interruption, "When Iggy came to us with this fantastic story, we assumed it was a ploy to fuck you. We send Iggy out grocery shopping at two places, then have Jerry come meet us. The boy is cute, smart, and in love. He is shy, but he knows what he wants. Tina called his parents and verified his condition once we explained that he found a cute bubbly woman."

Beth confirms, "This is legit. It's also the only reason we would allow this. Personally, I think she discovered the loophole and then found a guy that is sterile."

Iggy says sarcastically, "Yeah mom, my first question for a guy was, 'Are you sterile?' Yup."

Peg says, "Hurry up you two. Breakfast is almost ready, and you need to take a shower. I don't want to smell horny smelling sex on the two of you. Beth and Tina, come help me and let them have their fun."

The room quickly empties. Iggy is enthusiastic, in a fraction of a second, her panties and bra are history. I pull the blanket from underneath Iggy, causing her to roll and get disoriented. I toss my boxers and mount Iggy in doggie. She gets two soft and gentle strokes before I move to high speed. She gets full length, full speed, but no hard or pain. If we are going every three hours, hard would make her black and blue by the end of two days.

This is a glorious way to start my day, fucking a young woman. The love is there, but it's different then Peg, Beth, and Tina, this is my daughter. Soon, my entire focus is on my cock sliding in and out of my daughter. I make the mistake of thinking about impregnating her, and I blow six ropes of cum into this fantastic woman. We both fall to our sides.

We are looking at each other while breathing heavily. Neither of us can talk yet. No way I can get up for that shower yet.

My daughter can finally talk. When she does, it almost kills me.

My lovely, sweating daughter is struggling to breath. She is trying to say her few words, I can see the tongue working out the movement to form the words.

Iggy calms down and tells me with love in her eyes, "Jerry wants four children."

The End

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,943 Followers
1...345678