All Comments on 'Kinky Voyeur Husband'

by YukonWolf

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ewww

I'm not exactly sure what a "rouged looking friend" might look like. I don't think I want to find out. Some of the worst writing ever produced on this site. If anyone makes it past the first page I'd be shocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, no one wants to know anything you might have to say

Just the worst story ever written. Go back and graduated from elementary school. Maybe they didn't have schools in the Yukon. You should go back there and not pollute the site with this drivel again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, you seem to have no problem abusing adverbial and adjective phrases....

.....to the point that readers get lost in all the overly descriptive paragraphs. You must have spent weeks coming up with some of that phrasing.....and it all comes down to telling a non story with excessive and overbearing obfuscatory language.

You could have told the entire story in three paragraphs and gotten more favorable attention. Hiding your very, very short story idea in so much garbage, made it impressive in that it is so long, offering so little.

Try again, if you dare. But next time, do yourself and the community a favor. Tell a story by getting to the point within the first paragraph, drop all the excessive descriptive crap and get on with it....or not.

Best thing you could do is take writing class at a community college near you. And learn the English language while you're at it. Horrible grammar and crispy spelling can't be hidden or overcome with excess...quite the opposite.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
How can a man marry,knowing...

How can a man marry,knowing that the woman that he is about to marry "was still in love with the dream of her first boyfriend"? How can a woman still in love with another man, marries the first one that proposes? Are these two betting to he unhappy all their lives? We can see that the husband is a mentally sick man, needing urgent therapy...Was the wife mentally ill too? For me I don't want to know what happens to two lunatic people...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Limbo story- how low can you go?

The worst I have ever read, sorry. Maybe you can draw?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
" a big, handsome, rouged looking friend home"?

The wife falls for a guy wearing rouge? You really need help with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
W. T. F. ?

So poorly written! And a shitty story to boot! And way way WAY too many exclamation points!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another asshole commnet fromthe king of asshole here on LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey annony you fucking asshole fag, I gave this a 5 to offset your dumbass comments and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's an !! for you. I hope you get aids from blowing all those gay guys you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Oh, what might have been!!!!

Sorry! I cannot rate this story! By the end of the third paragraph, I was short of breath from all the excitement being generated by those damned !!!!!!!!

Once it occurred to me that I was listening to a sixth grader tell a porn story, I got sick to my stomach and stopped reading!

I don't know if this level of maturity is emblematic of the entire presentation (as I suspect), or this punctuation problem is isolated. The introduction implied some promise in the story's concept, but I strongly suspect the author's emotional level will prevent its development.

The topic of wife sharing is tough for people to deal with even when fully mature (such as we are). If an author has the emotional development of a pre-teen, you are not capable of understanding how poor of a trade you are making when you give away your wife.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 8 years ago
I made it two patagraphs!

Then I got tired of the poor grammar! The senseless writing! What a is a rouged man?!?! And the exclamation marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You call this writing!!!

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This must be a joke!

No one could possibly think that this nonsense is anyone's idea of an erotic story. I. think it's a spoof on erotica. Honestly, if this is the best effort from the writer, we should all have some sympathy. Obviously this person needs serious help in so many areas, writing being just one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANother stupid husband pimping out his wife.

Badly conceived and poorly written. Lines like "gaffe your blow hole" made me want to puke. Awful story, start to finish. 1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On site litureture terrorists

Dear anonymous,

You are nothing more than a terrorist!

You attack innocent men and lady writers that are attempting to bring joy and entertainment to other readers of Literotica. You stop a lot of people from sending good stories because they don’t need the damage you inflict (in your attempt to harm good people).

All of the un-helpful attacks come from the same person using different handles. I knew about you long before I submitted one of my stories. If the readers and owners don’t speak up for good stories, you will win and I will not submit another story.

That’s the way civil people deal with a terrorist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, pretty bad, like they said.

I too only got through a few paragraphs before it became obvious this would be a senseless vile denigration of a wife, by an animal not worthy of the title, husband. Just gross and disgusting. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TRASH

ONE STAR in honor of bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
I do womder

about the health and esteem of the people who actually get of on this story and those like it. I like and appreciate hot wife and wife sharing stories as well as the cheating divorce and if warranted getting back together stories. Stories of this nature however I just go into WTF. Get some manhood back dude. Even in my practice I have to refer these dudes to someone else. Along with those who do the slave thing with collar. I even had a high school friend who moved to Chicago. Went into the business. Her specialty was the "golden shower." Her clients were some of the most powerful men in the world from world political leaders to CEO types to the just rich. But they all wanted to be pissed on. We talked about the whys and what they got from it. I think I got it but still considered them sick and sick of themselves. By the way she did so well she retired at 40 with enough money she paid cash for a large apartment on the Miracle Mile with a complete view of Lake Michigan. I really went cold as I read a part of this story. I finished it so I could write this comment with knowledge of what it was as a story. So many of these on here these days. Speed read "How My Wife Became the Town Slut." Yuk. Wish we had two catagories. Hot wife or wife sharing or cosplay then a category like humiliated hubby or small dick or take my wife forever. Something so I do not even start these stories. Or at least warn us better.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

And please, continue it soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

His massive baloney roll?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid crap

nuff said!

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Yukon Wolf?

More like Yukon Dog Crap.

Really bad, stop now. The Lit system cannot show a low enough score to handle these types of stories!

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 6 years ago
What a shame

This would be a fantastic story if it wasn't written with 'hate' and 'venom'.

In one instance she is a frigid, prim, proper and classy wife. Later we learn she is small, presumably in height and slutty.

All the way through though, she has a big fat ass, great big tits and a big, fat, hairy cunt that has been well used and, in bed, she is an absolute nymphomaniac.

I don't think even someone of multiple identity problems could match that.

However, the storyline/plot was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your story is not perfect, BUT it really TURNED ME ON: ****+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]! You very accurately depicted the innermost thoughts & feelings of a cuck-wannabe voyeur husband who loves his wife not only truly madly deeply but selflessly & unconditionally

... a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband actually adores & worships his wife. Many husbands feel they are not good enough for their respective wives, they feel inadequate in many ways. A man tends to hate it (& gets scared) when he realizes his sex drive is no match for wife's one! A tiny minority of them (the kinky ones) think that inviting another man (other men) into the marriage is the solution. Yes, it defonitely is but be careful what you wish for, life can be unpredictable.

No chapter 2... It seems you got discouraged by haters. That's life.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

All these bad ass names used by wimp cuck authors. Wolf is a mangy, neutered chihuahua.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheesh.... You could have trimmed this down to three paragraphs, easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most likely, the author's real name is Rocky, and needs to pretend he is some sexual dynamo, just to appease his fingernail-sized dick every night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Piece of shit story. Keeps saying the same thing over and over again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous